Some little research - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
November 13th, 2017  
Leerson
 
I've got that.
I also keep an eye on a situation in Sweden. I hope you'll enjoy everything you'd see.
November 14th, 2017  
-- Dusty
 
 
Leerson, you're just a kid. Here we accept each other as brothers no matter what country they are from. So when you say crap about I3, you're saying crap about me.

What is said here any member can comment on, be it I3 or even the nefarious troublemakers from the UK, it don't matter.

I suggest you start showing EVERYONE here a bit more respect than you have.
November 14th, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
Leerson, you're just a kid. Here we accept each other as brothers no matter what country they are from. So when you say crap about I3, you're saying crap about me.

What is said here any member can comment on, be it I3 or even the nefarious troublemakers from the UK, it don't matter.

I suggest you start showing EVERYONE here a bit more respect than you have.
Am I nefarious? I'm gobsmacked.

--
Boots
November 14th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Am I nefarious? I'm gobsmacked.

Ehh, how to put this delicately....Yes, you are. Could be worse, though. You could have been a Scouser
November 15th, 2017  
-- Dusty
 
 
Or worse, he could be in...Liverpool.
November 15th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
We cannot hurt his feelings when he has a relationship with the Liverpool Monkey. It might be perceived as a harassment.

Anyway, where were we about women in the service? Israeli women are doing the military service unless they are mothers and married. Is that something to consider? To have a mandatory service for women if the country has a mandatory service for men.
November 16th, 2017  
-- Dusty
 
 
I dunno I3, you know how it is today. First we have to accept homosexuals. Then we have to accept transsexuals. Now we have to accept the Liverpool Monkey as, as, well, you know what I mean!
November 16th, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I dunno I3, you know how it is today. First we have to accept homosexuals. Then we have to accept transsexuals. Now we have to accept the Liverpool Monkey as, as, well, you know what I mean!
Do you know the most spoken phrase in Liverpool? Not guilty your honour

What is a scouser in a suit? The accused

November 16th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
There is a New York, a New Jersey in the US, but there isn't a New Liverpool there. A coincidence? I don't think so. One Liverpool is more than enough and the Americans realized it.

Transsexual military personnel? How does that work? Are they allowed to wear the other gender's dress uniform?

We need to be nice to BritinAfrica, he knows where the best hotels are. It is an air force secret and we can get access to this highly guarded secret
November 17th, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
There is a New York, a New Jersey in the US, but there isn't a New Liverpool there. A coincidence? I don't think so. One Liverpool is more than enough and the Americans realized it.

Transsexual military personnel? How does that work? Are they allowed to wear the other gender's dress uniform?

We need to be nice to BritinAfrica, he knows where the best hotels are. It is an air force secret and we can get access to this highly guarded secret
I swore an oath of secrecy on pain of my bedroom slippers and electric blanket being handed back into stores, NEVER to disclose the location of the best RAF hotels.
 


Similar Topics
Finland says Russian navy interfered with Baltic Sea research vessel
Stem Cell Research