Some little research

I3BrigPvSk, I suggest you not to flood this thread. This thread is not for you. I don't care if you care or not.
If I'd have my personal messages I'd finely express you what you should do in this case. Still, I'd remind you that it's not a business of Sweden.

Utter BS. Do you have learning difficulties? This is an international forum and you don't own this thread nor any thread on this forum. You cannot dictate anything here, got that!?

Leerson, you're just a kid. Here we accept each other as brothers no matter what country they are from. So when you say crap about I3, you're saying crap about me.

What is said here any member can comment on, be it I3 or even the nefarious troublemakers from the UK, it don't matter.

I suggest you start showing EVERYONE here a bit more respect than you have.

Leerson, you're just a kid. Here we accept each other as brothers no matter what country they are from. So when you say crap about I3, you're saying crap about me.

What is said here any member can comment on, be it I3 or even the nefarious troublemakers from the UK, it don't matter.

I suggest you start showing EVERYONE here a bit more respect than you have.

Am I nefarious? I'm gobsmacked. :crybaby:

:smil:

We cannot hurt his feelings when he has a relationship with the Liverpool Monkey. It might be perceived as a harassment.

Anyway, where were we about women in the service? Israeli women are doing the military service unless they are mothers and married. Is that something to consider? To have a mandatory service for women if the country has a mandatory service for men.

I dunno I3, you know how it is today. First we have to accept homosexuals. Then we have to accept transsexuals. Now we have to accept the Liverpool Monkey as, as, well, you know what I mean!

I dunno I3, you know how it is today. First we have to accept homosexuals. Then we have to accept transsexuals. Now we have to accept the Liverpool Monkey as, as, well, you know what I mean!

Do you know the most spoken phrase in Liverpool? Not guilty your honour

What is a scouser in a suit? The accused

:mrgreen:

There is a New York, a New Jersey in the US, but there isn't a New Liverpool there. A coincidence? I don't think so. One Liverpool is more than enough and the Americans realized it.

Transsexual military personnel? How does that work? Are they allowed to wear the other gender's dress uniform?

We need to be nice to BritinAfrica, he knows where the best hotels are. It is an air force secret and we can get access to this highly guarded secret

There is a New York, a New Jersey in the US, but there isn't a New Liverpool there. A coincidence? I don't think so. One Liverpool is more than enough and the Americans realized it.

Transsexual military personnel? How does that work? Are they allowed to wear the other gender's dress uniform?

We need to be nice to BritinAfrica, he knows where the best hotels are. It is an air force secret and we can get access to this highly guarded secret

I swore an oath of secrecy on pain of my bedroom slippers and electric blanket being handed back into stores, NEVER to disclose the location of the best RAF hotels. :smil:

Well, you might be safe offering him one of those, another nefarious hoodlum we know of might say you keep the pie, he just wants the ewe....

A bottle of what?? I must google Ashbac, I have never heard of it

My plan B was to offer you a shepherd pie

Ashbach is a smooth German Brandy.. I misspelled it. Smooth as silk

I cannot abide shepherds pie, now a good cottage pie just might make me fess up. :mrgreen:

How about a Buspirone(buspar) + Benzotropine(Cogenit) + Clomipramine(Anafranil ) + Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) + Hydroxine(Vistaril)+ Grounded Coffee Beans mixed in with Tobacco wet with small amount of brewed coffee. Rolled in a cigarette after drying.

How about a Buspirone(buspar) + Benzotropine(Cogenit) + Clomipramine(Anafranil ) + Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) + Hydroxine(Vistaril)+ Grounded Coffee Beans mixed in with Tobacco wet with small amount of brewed coffee. Rolled in a cigarette after drying.

It sounds like a good party or maybe a beer or twelve is much better

Back