Some help plz =)

CanadianCowgirl

So I recently decided that I want to sculpt my body, but I have noooooo idea where to begin. I want to drop a few pounds, but my main focus is on toning/sculpting. Can anyone offer advice/tips...? I'm going to wait until January to get a gym membership, because I have way too much on the go right now, so what can I do at home to start? And what's the deal with protein shakes...?

Thanks! =)

running is great, gets rid of excessive water weight.
lots of leg extensions, leg curls, crunches. tricep and bicep work and bench press, will be lookin like a Corey in no time.

run to aikiroosters house, then run faster away from aikiroosters house... that will get you in shape in NO time

for some reason, i am not shocked....

back to the subject. run, but remember to switch up your cardio work outs. you really want the tone, swim. that'll work you good

also if you access to a sauna, thats good, stay in for at least 10 minutes a time. generally i use the sauna when i have access after exercise, not before.

What exactly does the sauna do?

And it's my arms, shoulders, etc I'm really hoping to tone. I walk/run at least 3-4 times a week. My legs are nice, it's the arms, back, etc I have to work on :p

Ok, back, do lat pull downs, and any other type of exercise you can find where your pulling weight, down up or straight back. Shoulders, military press, also dumb bell flies, although I don't like to recommend that because I have seen folks hurt themselves with that with the weight coming free and crunching toes and such down there. Maybe if you could find some solid dumb bells. It's really easy, the hard part is taking the time to do it every day, obviously, especially if you have a busy schedule.

First, lose as much fat as you can, then you will be able to see the muscle group you are working out. It helps to set a goal, in inches, not pounds, lost. Remember, toning and bodybuilding are two different goals, one is to achieve an overall athletic build, the other is bulking muscle tissue by stretching it out of proportion using steroids as well as large amounts of proteins, then engorging the muscle tissue with blood by weight training.

p.s. I'm not saying you're fat.:shock:

Back