Some drawings I made,

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Just a couple drawings I made while taking lunch this past week. Not to scale or accurate but mainly drawn from memory and one photograph.

Jagtiger.jpg

A Jagdtiger surrendering at war's end to Allied troops. Along with a European Crape Myrtle tree in bloom.

7f6f6e7f-57e7-47b3-8800-5bd6728e854d.jpg

R.M.S. Olympic steaming off the Irish Coast.

Last edited:
Yeah you may want to shrink that SdKfz.186 a bit, the tracks look about the right scale though, over all it was only 3 metres high (about 10 feet) so unless it is surrendering to the Royal Mounted Midget battalion it is just a fraction tall.

Last edited:
Yeah you may want to shrink that SdKfz.186 a bit, the tracks look about the right scale though, over all it was only 3 metres high (about 10 feet) so unless it is surrendering to the Royal Mounted Midget battalion it is just a fraction tall.

Thank you for your feed back, time constraints of sketching it in an hour also had it's affect.:???:

Thank you for your feed back, time constraints of sketching it in an hour also had it's affect.:???:

Well in that case I wont mention the missing set of road wheels (it had 5 outers not 4).

:)

Like the boat though.

Well in that case I wont mention the missing set of road wheels (it had 5 outers not 4).

:)

Like the boat though.

I knew I got it wrong! BUT there are some Porsche Models with the Porsche road wheel arrangement that are DIFFERENT from the production model at Aberdeen Maryland by a count of one wheel, which is the one I used to sketch this photo.

The one at Bovington has the Porsche arrangement I believe. That and I am not on the chapter in Otto Carius's "Tigers in the Mud" where he assumes command of a Jagdtiger yet...

But thank you for my drawing of Olympic, I have studied her for years and could walk her plans in my sleep. :)

More drawing of other things that capture my imagination will undoublty come soon.

I want to draw some of the American war period machines, but the curves and lines of them kinda are going to be a challenge for a novice like me...:-?

However that said, any requests for a War period AFV?

Back