Some Aussie slang( WARNING: MAY OFFEND BUT NOT INTENDED TO)

LIPS

Aussie Slang Terms

GUNT - What young gals show when they wear the latest fashion hipster jeans & pants. It's the gap between the gut & the....

AEROPLANE BLONDE - One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

AUSSIE KISS - Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

GOING FOR A McShit - Entering a fast food restaurant with no intentionof buying food, you're just going to the bog. If challenged by a pimply staff member, your declaration to them that you'll buy their food
afterwards is McShit with Lies

BEER COAT - The invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after abooze cruise at 3 in the morning.

BEER COMPASS - The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after a Booze cruise, even though you're too pissed to remember whereyou live, how you got there, and where you've come from

BOBFOC - Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

BRITNEY SPEARS - Modern Slang for 'beers', e. g. "Couple of Britney'splease, Doreen".

DRINK-LINK - A modern term for a teller machine (ATM). Named so because it is common to visit one before going out on the booze.

GREYHOUND - A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.

HAND-TO-GLAND COMBAT - A vigorous masturbation session.

MONKEY BATH - A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go:"Oo!Oo! Oo! Aa!Aa!Aa!".

MUMBLER - An attractive girl in tight shorts or jeans, etc. i.e. you can see the 'lips moving but can't quite make out what they're saying.

MYSTERY BUS - The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the
unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you
come backin.

MYSTERY TAXI - The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your bed instead.

NELSON MANDELA - Rhyming Slang for 'Stella' (the lager)

PICASSO ARSE - A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got four buttocks.

SWAMP-DONKEY - A deeply unattractive woman.

TART FUEL - Bottled Alcopops, e.g. Alcohol, regularly consumed by young women.

TITANIC - A lady who goes down first time out.

UP ON BLOCKS - Menstruating i.e. out of action, a bit like a car in a
garage. e.g. "I don't think I'll be in luck tonight lads, the missus is
up on blocks".

WALLACE AND GROMIT - Rhyming Slang for 'vomit'.

WYNONA RYDER - Rhyming Slang for 'cider'. e.g. "Pint of Wynona, half aNelson and a bottle of tart fuel please Doreen"

Courtenay said:
This is great....a bit racy for this site maybe?

Ouch... :lol:
I think we should be able to handle those... ;)

Good ones, some of them reminds of cockney slang! :D

Redleg said:
Courtenay said:
This is great....a bit racy for this site maybe?

Ouch... :lol:
I think we should be able to handle those... ;)

LOL---You know, for the sake of the kiddies and their impressionable young minds and all! :D

Redleg said:
Good ones, some of them reminds of cockney slang! :D

The rhyming slang. Made me think of that movie, "To Sir with Love". If you never saw it, Sydney Portier was an American teaching in an underpriviledged school in the UK......they used that sort of slang in the movie. It's quite clever actually!

I've heard Swamp donkey and BOBFOC used before. LoL your Australian slang is rubbin' off on this poor weak minded American :)

that's some funny stuff. i can't believe i can't think of any creative american similarities at the moment, there may not be any...

Shared them in a CAP chat (oh I'm horrible... no, it was my chat with CAP people in it, lol - HUGE difference!!!!) and they loved them...

oh wow, those are great! ;) :lol:

LOLOL too funny..really... :D i didn't catch camel toe in there anywhere though :p (not an australian term but still funny as he%*

GUNNER

its interesting that due to a certain advertisment *cough* toyota *cough* the word "bugger" is now a common part of the australian vernacular.
it is not being used in its traditional sense, but is now used in the place of "oops" or "doh"

i've always used "Bugger" in the place of "oops".
Also "cactus" if something is broken or dead.
"Drier than a dead dingo's donger" if I'm thirsty.
I've got way too many.

"That Car/Bike handles like a rubber dingy full of buffalo"

Back