Somalia

lol....i guess when all else fails....steal a wheelbarrow

I played the game, its really good.

When you get to level 69, you can buy a armoured wheelbarrow, which is resistan to M16's and has a cheap 1950's era Soviet air defense system, and it has two Ak-47 holds at the front.

Good for pillaging the chicken market.

Ain't wheel barrow. That my friend is a Mooryan APC.

True, true

Also in the game, if you manage to buy twenty Galil Sar's from gun dealar Muhammed Smith in northern Mogadishu, you can buy a advanced Somali radar system for 12 Ak-47's

http://www.wavelet3000.org/images/241_donkey_and_wagon_4.jpg

Statistics:
Range -120 Meters with no obstacles, barely any with them
Speed - Depends how many rebels you have in the back
Qualification - Since when did you need qualification in Somalia?
Armour - Donkey skin, wood and rebels

i think i would play this game....for the simple fact that if i ever decide to releave some stress or anger, i know who to go after, not to mention i would be supporting our country by still buying USA manufactured merchandise....:2guns:

Okay, okay. I'll check it out.

Mercenaries, Mayser. Best stress reliever ever. Blow EVERYTHING up!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

now is that online only or is there single player, i just love a game i can litterally destroy everything in game...

I have it on PS2 and XBOX. I dunno if there's an online version or not. Its the BEST game for when you've had a bad day. You can LITERALLY blow everything up. I likey. :D

There are a lot of hilarious pictures from those African civil wars. Kind of makes me feel guilty afterwards, though.

I saw one pic of a guy doing a run-by shooting, riding piggyback on his teammate and firing an AKS. No idea what the point of that was, he was uninjured.

Saw another of a rusted tank that had apparently been engineered from one of those wood-panelled wagons from the 80's with steel plates bolted to the windows, tractor treads, and a towed gun replacing the back seat. No idea how they could've ever gotten that to move, if it ever did.

Saw another one showing some guy with an AK trying to clear a jam, ignorant of that fact that his magazine baseplate had come off and his rounds were scattered all over the sidewalk before him... and he was prone.

The guy with the Mini Uzi and the tactical feather duster with a purple cape definitely wins the prize, though. That duster must offer spiritual protection of some sort.

Then there are those who wear bright orange life jackets as body armor.

Back