Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

--

January 15th, 2013  
udaka

Topic: Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members

French special forces go to Demirel town rescue French agents, but action finally failed. Somali rebels (Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen) on January 14 announced photos: casualties of the French soldiers and commander of death.
Shabaab French special force coudn't rescue operations rescued French agents (Dennis Alex), and several members of the commando also died in the fighting, there are a number of players injured.

It is reported that the victim also include a French commando commander.
Shabaab said, after fierce fighting, the French commando commander abandoned by his teammates, was arrested inmediately. However, after the end of the battle, the Shabaab medical staff soon arrived at the scene,the commander transferred to the base hospital. A few hours later, he died of severe wounds.
Somalia criminals in the combat effectiveness, as well as domestic chaos situation will not only let the French special forces loss of soldiers, and let people around the world have witnessed the realities of Somalia.
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

photos delete:
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

Sorry, may I ask a question?

As a people of west countries,how about your feeling in your heart after you saw these photos ? Angry ? scare? sorrow?grief or other feeling?
--
January 15th, 2013  
SGT G

It makes me want to kill sh*t.
January 15th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Tbh, I don't think these images need to be posted. Show some respect for a fallen soldier? How would you like it if this was one of your family members? This is a thoroughly tasteless and disgusting topic to post. We can discuss it without the images? What is the purpose of the images?

Those who have served have all seen corpses, often of their comrades. There is no need to post them here.
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

The real war let us know we are not superman or Rambo, you just a body consist of muscles and blood. Every a little bullet can let you perish in the battle.Not to mention the shells,the big bombs ,the rocket ,the mines.........,
In hollywood movie very bullsh!t ! The Rambo hold a machine guns can lay down dozen of soldiers. awesome!
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

Why I post the photos on this forum, because I want remind me and everyone in front of the screen and keyborad.

The real war very cruel and reality! YOU can kill the enemy in the battle,but you perhaps be perish in the battle!

I think everybody had some psychological preparation before he(she) join the army!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Tbh, I don't think these images need to be posted. Show some respect for a fallen soldier? How would you like it if this was one of your family members? This is a thoroughly tasteless and disgusting topic to post. We can discuss it without the images? What is the purpose of the images?

Those who have served have all seen corpses, often of their comrades. There is no need to post them here.
January 15th, 2013  
hawky94

Mate, you are crossing a line. We can discuss this topic without the images. Create a separate thread, without the images. We don't need to see this, nobody does. A disrespectful act not just to those dead, but to France itself. A country that is currently mourning the loss of some of it's finest.

Show some respect.
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

In hollymovie about military topic, the most tell us by the movie, the US militarymen never abandon his teamates and comarades.
Why in this special operation, the action commnader was abandon by his teammates? The
special force of French run away ingore the wounded ,when the enemy come at them.
It is very shame for his teammate, they can't afford the qualification to be militarymen.

But the action commander honor his reputation! He die like a true man in the battle.not like some cowards.
January 15th, 2013  
udaka

OK, if nobody want see the picture ,I would remove it!

But I provide a line if someone want find the photos.

http://news.21cn.com/world/guojisaom...14396524.shtml