Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

udaka

Banned
Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members

French special forces go to Demirel town rescue French agents, but action finally failed. Somali rebels (Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen) on January 14 announced photos: casualties of the French soldiers and commander of death.
Shabaab French special force coudn't rescue operations rescued French agents (Dennis Alex), and several members of the commando also died in the fighting, there are a number of players injured.

It is reported that the victim also include a French commando commander.
Shabaab said, after fierce fighting, the French commando commander abandoned by his teammates, was arrested inmediately. However, after the end of the battle, the Shabaab medical staff soon arrived at the scene,the commander transferred to the base hospital. A few hours later, he died of severe wounds.
Somalia criminals in the combat effectiveness, as well as domestic chaos situation will not only let the French special forces loss of soldiers, and let people around the world have witnessed the realities of Somalia.

Last edited:
Sorry, may I ask a question?

As a people of west countries,how about your feeling in your heart after you saw these photos ? Angry ? scare? sorrow?grief or other feeling?

Tbh, I don't think these images need to be posted. Show some respect for a fallen soldier? How would you like it if this was one of your family members? This is a thoroughly tasteless and disgusting topic to post. We can discuss it without the images? What is the purpose of the images?

Those who have served have all seen corpses, often of their comrades. There is no need to post them here.

The real war let us know we are not superman or Rambo, you just a body consist of muscles and blood. Every a little bullet can let you perish in the battle.Not to mention the shells,the big bombs ,the rocket ,the mines.........,
In hollywood movie very bullsh!t ! The Rambo hold a machine guns can lay down dozen of soldiers. awesome!

Why I post the photos on this forum, because I want remind me and everyone in front of the screen and keyborad.

The real war very cruel and reality! YOU can kill the enemy in the battle,but you perhaps be perish in the battle!

I think everybody had some psychological preparation before he(she) join the army!

Tbh, I don't think these images need to be posted. Show some respect for a fallen soldier? How would you like it if this was one of your family members? This is a thoroughly tasteless and disgusting topic to post. We can discuss it without the images? What is the purpose of the images?

Those who have served have all seen corpses, often of their comrades. There is no need to post them here.

Last edited:
Mate, you are crossing a line. We can discuss this topic without the images. Create a separate thread, without the images. We don't need to see this, nobody does. A disrespectful act not just to those dead, but to France itself. A country that is currently mourning the loss of some of it's finest.

Show some respect.

In hollymovie about military topic, the most tell us by the movie, the US militarymen never abandon his teamates and comarades.
Why in this special operation, the action commnader was abandon by his teammates? The
special force of French run away ingore the wounded ,when the enemy come at them.
It is very shame for his teammate, they can't afford the qualification to be militarymen.

But the action commander honor his reputation! He die like a true man in the battle.not like some cowards.

Last edited:
The real war let us know we are not superman or Rambo, you just a body consist of muscles and blood. Every a little bullet can let you perish in the battle.Not to mention the shells,the big bombs ,the rocket ,the mines.........,
In hollywood movie very bullsh!t ! The Rambo hold a machine guns can lay down dozen of soldiers. awesome!

Why are you telling us what we already know?

I spent 22 years in the military. I've seen friends, comrades and enemies die. I'm fully aware how fragile the human body is.

Have you served in a military unit and been to a war zone(s)?

Why I post the photos on this forum, because I want remind me and everyone in front of the screen and keyborad.

The real war very cruel and reality! YOU can kill the enemy in the battle,but you perhaps be perish in the battle!

I think everybody had some psychological preparation before he(she) join the army!

We have many current serving and veteran members here. They require no reminders.

Many of us here have served in wars. We know all too well the dangers.

Are you even a real warrior? Because I think you should fear the reaper more than any of us.

In hollymovie about military topic, the most tell us by the movie, the US militarymen never abandon his teamates and comarades.
Why in this special operation, the action commnader was abandon by his teammates? The
special force of French run away ingore the wounded ,when the enemy come at them.
It is very shame for his teammate, they can't afford the qualification to be militarymen.

But the action commander honor his reputation! He die like a true man in the battle.not like some cowards.
I am at war as we speak. I've placed several of my friends into body bags at great peril to myself. As an American I can honestly say anyone I am here with would fight to the last man to be able to bring our friends back with us. The Warrior's Ethos for us goes a little something like this, I will always place the mission first, I will never accept defeat, I will never quit, and I will never leave a fallen comrade. I don't know what the rest of the world believes in, but this is what I live by on a daily basis. I find no fault with what the French did, but I can't say I would do the same.

Mate, you are crossing a line. We can discuss this topic without the images. Create a separate thread, without the images. We don't need to see this, nobody does. A disrespectful act not just to those dead, but to France itself. A country that is currently mourning the loss of some of it's finest.

Show some respect.

I disagree to some respect:
1) You can't really discuss a topic about an image of a dead soldier without the image, my suggestion would have been to post a link to the image for those that wanted to see it rather than post it here.

2) Why is this disrespectful yet there are countless images from wars as far back as the American Civil War showing battlefields littered with dead plastered all over the internet and our TV screens daily hell most people regard Ken Burns: Civil War series as the best there is and it has no problems with images of dead soldiers or him making money from it.

3) If there are people who believe that soldiering is somehow a peaceful profession then perhaps they need to see these images, nations pay, train and deploy soldiers and people sign up to be soldiers with the knowledge that it is at its core a kill or be killed job that picture is just a bad end result for a French soldier, on the other side of the fence however I suspect that it is a good day for some Somalians remember every story has two sides.

Sorry, may I ask a question?

As a people of west countries,how about your feeling in your heart after you saw these photos ? Angry ? scare? sorrow?grief or other feeling?

Well I guess if I had to feel anything it would be sorrow that we have to put people in this position outside that I am not close to the person in the picture therefore grief is not there and I have no real reason to feel angry or scared.

Last edited:
Well, I'd say Udaka sucked you lot in, he got just the response he wanted.

Personally I would have merely clicked the Report Post button and said nothing.

I disagree to some respect:
1) You can't really discuss a topic about an image of a dead soldier without the image, my suggestion would have been to post a link to the image for those that wanted to see it rather than post it here.

2) Why is this disrespectful yet there are countless images from wars as far back as the American Civil War showing battlefields littered with dead plastered all over the internet and our TV screens daily hell most people regard Ken Burns: Civil War series as the best there is and it has no problems with images of dead soldiers or him making money from it.

3) If there are people who believe that soldiering is somehow a peaceful profession then perhaps they need to see these images, nations pay, train and deploy soldiers and people sign up to be soldiers with the knowledge that it is at its core a kill or be killed job that picture is just a bad end result for a French soldier, on the other side of the fence however I suspect that it is a good day for some Somalians remember every story has two sides

With the greatest of respect, your view as a civilian is not shared by those who have had comrades fall and die (often in their arms).

It's disrespectful because this soldier has only been dead for a matter of days?

No,I don't fear.In fact ,I want to west countries attack the China at once,
but they dare not! As a families of a KMT military men. I want to see the evil communist party can win ,or the evil west countries can win.

Are you even a real warrior? Because I think you should fear the reaper more than any of us.

Last edited:
With the greatest of respect, your view as a civilian is not shared by those who have had comrades fall and die (often in their arms).

It's disrespectful because this soldier has only been dead for a matter of days?

I don't think it matters, as the old proverb goes "if you don't want to get run over don't play on the road", it may be harsh, you may consider it rude and as disrespectful as you like but that will not change the fact you should not choose a career who's role is to put you in danger and then expect that these things will not happen.

I am not for an instant commenting on the individual concerned nor his mission and I have no doubt it is a rough time for family and friends as death is for everyone regardless of profession but unfortunately that is the risks associated with the job and if as a civilian I cant accept that then I should not be backing governments that send troops to these places and if you cant accept it as a soldier then you are in the wrong profession.

As to whether the picture should have been shown well given that we have seen the execution and corpses of Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein almost in real time and the bodies of countless others who have been killed over the last 12 years within days of the event then I can not see why this should be any different, if we are prepared to show images of our "victories" then it is a bit hypocritical to complain when the opposition does it.

Back