Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care) - Page 5




 
--
 
January 18th, 2013  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
KMT officer, do you mean Kuomintang?
Not very popular in PRC...

And 3. world war will not include any western force invading China, nobody wants to invade China, it would be a logistic nightmare, and what would they need China for?
Well not to open Chinese restaurants that's for sure.

The phone service in China is a nightmare, there are so many Wings and so many Wongs you might Wing the Wong number.
January 18th, 2013  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Well not to open Chinese restaurants that's for sure.
As my father stated, Chinese food tastes a lot better on Cuba than in China.
January 18th, 2013  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.
Many of the victories in Burma attributed to the Chinese by Joe Stillwell was actually won by the Chindits.
--
January 18th, 2013  
udaka
 
It's you don't kown the history,not me! It was repel the Japs depend on the Australian soly ?
Do you know what American president said?
The American president Roosevelt said:" If no China KMT army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately.

English priminster Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation ."

American save our ass? HA,ha, so ,From 1937 to 1941,the Japs invade China for four year. Why west countries didn't send a unit to save Chinese people? Even before or after Japs attacked Pearl harbor: If our troops surrender, the Japs can put more milloins troops into pacific battlefield.

You claim Japs killed many civilains in China, that is true, becuse our equiqment are so poor.
China only can produce Small-caliber guns and cannon in 1937, steel production was less than one hundred thousand tons,
the annual steel production of 900 millions tonnes of Japan,Japan can produce except nuclear weapons in second world war,(including poison gas, biological weapons, large caliber artillery, tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers, cruisers..........)
But now-day you let Japs try to bully China again?



Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.
January 18th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
As my father stated, Chinese food tastes a lot better on Cuba than in China.
Unless you have been to rural China, the chances are that you have never eaten Chinese food and even there, you were probably served western food cooked in the Chinese style. The great majority of real Chinese eat what we call rubbish, and would never even recognise what we call Chinese Food.

When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had boiled wheat and barbequed rat? More Chinese eat wheat than rice.

Our understanding of "Chinese food" is false.
January 18th, 2013  
udaka
 
I am thinking a problem! Why one million of Japs perish at pacific war. Only more 200000 west soldiers die at pacific. Why much more loss of Japs than west? Of course ,only 520000 Japs are die in the battle with the west. Others were die at hungry,disease,tropical virus,injure,suicide....

One reason perhaps the west countries conceal their real casualties,like Soviet conceal casualties in Nomonhan conflicit.

The most reason I think the firepower of Japanese troops were too weak, The same 10000 people division of Japs compare US. THE amounts of machine-guns,cannons,Mortars, grenade launchers equiq US troops are more two times`three times than Japs troops.

If the Japs dismiss 2.6 millions troops invaded China. The Japs can put more man-power in to industries. Even they didn't send one more Jap to reinforce pacific. Use the machine-guns,planes,cannons,mortars who enough equiped the 1 million Japs,use these weapons reinforce the pacific Japs.
The Japs in pacific battlefield can receive double times firepower ,
I guess they can killed 400000-500000 west people in pacific.
January 18th, 2013  
SGT G
 
 
All I can say is ERMAGERD...
January 18th, 2013  
hawky94
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
I am thinking a problem!
I HAVE a thinking problem!

There you go mate, just fixed your English for you. You were slipping a bit.
January 18th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Unless you have been to rural China, the chances are that you have never eaten Chinese food and even there, you were probably served western food cooked in the Chinese style. The great majority of real Chinese eat what we call rubbish, and would never even recognise what we call Chinese Food.

When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had boiled wheat and barbequed rat? More Chinese eat wheat than rice.

Our understanding of "Chinese food" is false.
What we call "Chinese food" in the west is actually a mix of Catonese and Mandarin/Beijing food.
January 18th, 2013  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Unless you have been to rural China, the chances are that you have never eaten Chinese food and even there, you were probably served western food cooked in the Chinese style. The great majority of real Chinese eat what we call rubbish, and would never even recognise what we call Chinese Food.

When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had boiled wheat and barbequed rat? More Chinese eat wheat than rice.

Our understanding of "Chinese food" is false.
My father took a great interest in testing out local cuisine where ever he went, and managed to get a glimpse of the "real" Chinese food, most of it went quite well as he wasn't by any means picky, but he claimed that stewed duckfeet would hardly be classed on his favourite top 10 list.
 


Similar Topics
"Tommy's Dictionary Of The Trenches" WWI
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.