Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care) - Page 4

--

January 16th, 2013  
Warwick

My babel fish has just died trying to make clear what Udaka is trying to say!
January 17th, 2013  
SGT G

You got some serious issues Udaka. You may want to seak counseling.
January 17th, 2013  
udaka

After see the images of the corpse, I am thinking a problem:"

"If China and Japanese outbreak a military conflict even a war at Diaoyu Island, the American will or not sacrifice their lives to fight with Japs."
--
January 18th, 2013  
udaka

Topic: 1

Ha,ha, I don't konw ,because I weren't there."
so,how do you know the special team of French no fault in this action?

let a comrade stay at battlefield when they retreat, why they didn't know? Because they ran away when the enemy come at them!
These French cowards ran away ignore wounded ,because they want alive be back. Then they can continue enjoy a rich salary, continue make love with his girl friend, continue drive a racing car run around,continue enjoy the life until the next mission. The next mission are a fews years later, at that time maybe these cowards retired from the army.

The slogan of US military : " never leave a fallen or wounded comrade." just a slogan,nothing else. In fact, the west soldiers very selfish in battlefield.
In the Korean battlefiled ,the Vietnam battlefield or other battlefield, the enemy can caught many US and west POWS , many of them were abandon by his comrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
"You don't know man, you weren't there."
January 18th, 2013  
84RFK

KMT officer, do you mean Kuomintang?
Not very popular in PRC...

And 3. world war will not include any western force invading China, nobody wants to invade China, it would be a logistic nightmare, and what would they need China for?
January 18th, 2013  
hawky94

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
These French cowards ran away ignore wounded ,because they want alive be back. Then they can continue enjoy a rich salary, continue make love with his girl friend, continue drive a racing car run around,continue enjoy the life until the next mission. The next mission are a fews years later, at that time maybe these cowards retired from the army
"Cowards"!?

How dare you! Piss off, peasant.

These men have and those who were not killed-in-action, continue to fight for their country. Something which very few are brave enough to do, something which I count my blessings that I know people that brave.

How dare you call them cowards...

That dishonours every person who has ever fought and given their lives for their country. Piss off you peasant.
January 18th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by udopey
After see the images of the corpse, I am thinking a problem:"

"If China and Japanese outbreak a military conflict even a war at Diaoyu Island, the American will or not sacrifice their lives to fight with Japs."
Are you old enough to remember the Cold War,.... why should they even bother?

Because,... if necessary they could very easily sacrifice millions of Chinese lives (hundreds of millions if necessary) without even getting out of their chairs. You views are childish and completely lacking in logic.

I have no doubt that the US has no interest whatsoever, in occupying your country, but if push ever came to shove, they could very quickly change your government's minds about wanting to attack one of their allies.
January 18th, 2013  
udaka

Of course,the US will supprot Japs,
Yup ,because they very enjoyed the Japs bloody killed abuse them or insulted them." oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby",give me a good job! beat me,rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high. Oh,baby! insert my dirty hole!
" Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! yeah, baby!broke my leg,hit my face,rape me! I am very high.
The girls of European: "Oh, Japanese soldiers,u are so handsome,you are so men! we love you ,u are so brave,Wow, your genitalia so "big".

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Are you old enough to remember the Cold War,.... why should they even bother?

Because,... if necessary they could very easily sacrifice millions of Chinese lives (hundreds of millions if necessary) without even getting out of their chairs. You views are childish and completely lacking in logic.

I have no doubt that the US has no interest whatsoever, in occupying your country, but if push ever came to shove, they could very quickly change your government's minds about wanting to attack one of their allies.
January 18th, 2013  
udaka

Piss off ,pighead! if they are not the cowards, why some many US and west POW been captured in pacific war,korean,vietnam,Afhanstan war?

Especially the Japanese insulted and bloody killed the European POWS like insult a dog. Like insulted a animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky94
"Cowards"!?

How dare you! Piss off, peasant.

These men have and those who were not killed-in-action, continue to fight for their country. Something which very few are brave enough to do, something which I count my blessings that I know people that brave.

How dare you call them cowards...

That dishonours every person who has ever fought and given their lives for their country. Piss off you peasant.
January 18th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by udopey
Maybe those Australian will greet Japs after Japs conquer them:
I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.