Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

KMT officer, do you mean Kuomintang?
Not very popular in PRC...

And 3. world war will not include any western force invading China, nobody wants to invade China, it would be a logistic nightmare, and what would they need China for?

Well not to open Chinese restaurants that's for sure.

The phone service in China is a nightmare, there are so many Wings and so many Wongs you might Wing the Wong number.

I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.:smile:

Many of the victories in Burma attributed to the Chinese by Joe Stillwell was actually won by the Chindits.

It's you don't kown the history,not me! It was repel the Japs depend on the Australian soly ?
Do you know what American president said?
The American president Roosevelt said:" If no China KMT army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately.

English priminster Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation ."

American save our ass? HA,ha, so ,From 1937 to 1941,the Japs invade China for four year. Why west countries didn't send a unit to save Chinese people? Even before or after Japs attacked Pearl harbor: If our troops surrender, the Japs can put more milloins troops into pacific battlefield.

You claim Japs killed many civilains in China, that is true, becuse our equiqment are so poor.
China only can produce Small-caliber guns and cannon in 1937, steel production was less than one hundred thousand tons,
the annual steel production of 900 millions tonnes of Japan,Japan can produce except nuclear weapons in second world war,(including poison gas, biological weapons, large caliber artillery, tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers, cruisers..........)
But now-day you let Japs try to bully China again?

I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.:smile:

Last edited:
As my father stated, Chinese food tastes a lot better on Cuba than in China. :p
Unless you have been to rural China, the chances are that you have never eaten Chinese food and even there, you were probably served western food cooked in the Chinese style. The great majority of real Chinese eat what we call rubbish, and would never even recognise what we call Chinese Food.

When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had boiled wheat and barbequed rat? More Chinese eat wheat than rice.

Our understanding of "Chinese food" is false.

I am thinking a problem! Why one million of Japs perish at pacific war. Only more 200000 west soldiers die at pacific. Why much more loss of Japs than west? Of course ,only 520000 Japs are die in the battle with the west. Others were die at hungry,disease,tropical virus,injure,suicide....

One reason perhaps the west countries conceal their real casualties,like Soviet conceal casualties in Nomonhan conflicit.

The most reason I think the firepower of Japanese troops were too weak, The same 10000 people division of Japs compare US. THE amounts of machine-guns,cannons,Mortars, grenade launchers equiq US troops are more two times`three times than Japs troops.

If the Japs dismiss 2.6 millions troops invaded China. The Japs can put more man-power in to industries. Even they didn't send one more Jap to reinforce pacific. Use the machine-guns,planes,cannons,mortars who enough equiped the 1 million Japs,use these weapons reinforce the pacific Japs.
The Japs in pacific battlefield can receive double times firepower ,
I guess they can killed 400000-500000 west people in pacific.

Last edited:
Unless you have been to rural China, the chances are that you have never eaten Chinese food and even there, you were probably served western food cooked in the Chinese style. The great majority of real Chinese eat what we call rubbish, and would never even recognise what we call Chinese Food.

When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had boiled wheat and barbequed rat? More Chinese eat wheat than rice.

What we call "Chinese food" in the west is actually a mix of Catonese and Mandarin/Beijing food. ;)

My father took a great interest in testing out local cuisine where ever he went, and managed to get a glimpse of the "real" Chinese food, most of it went quite well as he wasn't by any means picky, but he claimed that stewed duckfeet would hardly be classed on his favourite top 10 list.

I hope the China goverment can lanuch a war at Diaoyu Island and South China sea, we need some blood. Depend on now-day China can build 68 millions tons ship per year. we can expand our navy power 3-4 times at a short time. Of course ,the main target is expand our nuclear arsenal, Strategic nuclear submarines,Strategic bombers,developed high-tech weapons and out-space battleships !

of course ,the west medias hypocrite must accused China bully his neighbours. Before point his finger at China, the west countries especially USA had tell Earth people, they already bombed and killed millions of Aisan and African people after world war 2.
According the history record, Hundreds of thousands Philippine people were massacred by US army during 1895-1902, the USA captrue the Philippine islands

Now day hypocrite call bothside hold the peace? bullsh!t!

If the USA claim he reprsent the justify of human act as world policeman, how dare they harbor the Japanese war crime that massacre many Chinese civilian in ww2.

If said USA they were fight against evil in world war 2, the USA become more and more evil after WW2. I don't fear USA become evil or Madness,
USA be more eivl and evil , USA emprie will go to perish more fast.
The history already tell us for that, like Monglia empire ,Soviet union,Japan empire and German.

Last edited:
Udaka, why are you so hostile? We are not hostile torwards you. If we met on the field of battle I do have it in my heart to show you mercy. I hope and wish that day never comes. I hope one day you can lose the hatred you have in your heart for us "Westerners" and we can walk side by side and enjoy the good things in life like the wimens, the boos, and the beauty of the world.

I don't think Udaka believe in peace, living in China could mean that his head has been filled with communist anti-western propaganda since birth. :(
Or maybe he is from North Korea...

Udaka, why are you so hostile? We are not hostile torwards you. If we met on the field of battle I do have it in my heart to show you mercy. I hope and wish that day never comes. I hope one day you can lose the hatred you have in your heart for us "Westerners" and we can walk side by side and enjoy the good things in life like the wimens, the boos, and the beauty of the world.

He's nuttier then a bloody woodpecker mate, ignore the twonk.

I don't think Udaka believe in peace, living in China could mean that his head has been filled with communist anti-western propaganda since birth. :(
Or maybe he is from North Korea...

You may well be right that he's from North Korea.

I wonder if he's spitting all over his keyboard, his face all twisted with hate and his eyes popping out of his skull right now.:mrgreen:

I do wonder somehow about forum members from the PRC- they can be a worrisome lot. And they are so nationalistic that they can be a pain in the rear...

And SGT G, not everyone in the East has that sort of mentality. I do love Westerners- especially blondes...

Back