Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

I don't think it matters, as the old proverb goes "if you don't want to get run over don't play on the road", it may be harsh, you may consider it rude and as disrespectful as you like but that will not change the fact you should not choose a career who's role is to put you in danger and then expect that these things will not happen.

I am not for an instant commenting on the individual concerned nor his mission and I have no doubt it is a rough time for family and friends as death is for everyone regardless of profession but unfortunately that is the risks associated with the job and if as a civilian I cant accept that then I should not be backing governments that send troops to these places and if you cant accept it as a soldier then you are in the wrong profession.

I fully accept the dangers and risks involved and haven't said anything to the contrary?

What I don't find accept is the posting of someone's corpse, only days after they've died?

No one should expect to have their corpse posted on a website.

As to whether the picture should have been shown well given that we have seen the execution and corpses of Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein almost in real time and the bodies of countless others who have been killed over the last 12 years within days of the event then I can not see why this should be any different, if we are prepared to show images of our "victories" then it is a bit hypocritical to complain when the opposition does it.

Saddam and Gaddafi were guilty of mass murder, and were killed by their own people. You surely aren't comparing the death of a French SF soldier involved in a hostage rescue with the likes of Saddam and Gaddafi?

I fully accept the dangers and risks involved and haven't said anything to the contrary?

What I don't find accept is the posting of someone's corpse, only days after they've died?

No one should expect to have their corpse posted on a website.

And by "No one" you mean no one except the people who are officially on the other side?

I am all for setting a standard on this issue and living with it but only as long as the same rules apply to everyone.

No,I don't fear.In fact ,I want to west countries attack the China at once,
but they dare not! As a families of a KMT military men. I want to see the evil communist party can win ,or the evil west countries can win.
First things first my strange little chinese friend, why would you want anyone to attack your own country? I am tired of war. I've fought in these 2 God forsaken wars too many times already. Twice in Iraq and this go round in Afghanistan. You may like looking at pictures of war, but the real deal is not fun, its not glorious. People die, and when you can see it, smell it, and feel it, it is a lot different from looking at pictures of it. I garuntee your fragile little mind would not deal with it so well. Its not about who's right or wrong, its about who lives or dies at that particular moment. Its not about Communism or Demecracy when you are on the field of battle, and 9 times out of 10 the person with more will to live is going to win the battle. Trust me, both sides have a lot of will at times, but one side always falters. Maybe you should rethink your idea of a glorious war with the West. It realy won't be that glorious for either of the participants.

Udaka my mate just came back from 6 months in China, and his official word on the subject is that there are people who think China will rule the world, and there are people who have been to China.

And by "No one" you mean no one except the people who are officially on the other side?

I am all for setting a standard on this issue and living with it but only as long as the same rules apply to everyone.

Yes, no one.

I never felt the need to photograph corpses and neither did my troop. In fact, I'm not aware of any British service personnel photographing corpses. (Except perhaps the odd isolated incident).

Have the French posted any photos of somalian corpses?

Ha,ha,ha ha,ha ,do you think I don't know the war are very bloody,very cruely? do you think I take the war very funny just like a PC game? Do you think I like see the pictures of rotten corpse? Smell the rotten dead body?
Ha,ha,ha,after CCP goverment supress and persecute my families (because my grandfather was a KMT officer) for a long times and nobody help us( include the west countries)! Do you think I would care the how many people would die at the big war between CCP and Russia and west countries. Even two billions people die at third world war, I don't care ,too.

I trust the jungle law now like the European. "
'Only the strong can survive, the weak were taken (dead.)" on our planet!
No matter animals or human race on the Earth,they all obey " jungle law".

[FONT=宋体]Oh right. Doesn't the American politician often intimidate China ,they will defend the Taiwanese cowards as CCP invade Taiwan? even they shed the blood of American. Go, do it ! I don't care.[/FONT]​
[FONT=宋体] [/FONT]​
[FONT=宋体]Let Earth people see American government how they sacrifice American lives , to protect their ally like Japan, Taiwan, Philippine! Perhaps they only think CCP army only strong [/FONT][FONT=宋体]at land force, the navy, air-force, marines, and nuclear power of CCP are still weak like 1960s`.[/FONT]​

First things first my strange little chinese friend, why would you want anyone to attack your own country? I am tired of war. I've fought in these 2 God forsaken wars too many times already. Twice in Iraq and this go round in Afghanistan. You may like looking at pictures of war, but the real deal is not fun, its not glorious. People die, and when you can see it, smell it, and feel it, it is a lot different from looking at pictures of it. I garuntee your fragile little mind would not deal with it so well. Its not about who's right or wrong, its about who lives or dies at that particular moment. Its not about Communism or Demecracy when you are on the field of battle, and 9 times out of 10 the person with more will to live is going to win the battle. Trust me, both sides have a lot of will at times, but one side always falters. Maybe you should rethink your idea of a glorious war with the West. It realy won't be that glorious for either of the participants.

Last edited:
Very absurd,Why you said I will think China ruled the world ?? ha,ha ,had ever I write about this in my post ?
In fact , I will very curiosity if the very corrupt CCP can rule the world.

Udaka my mate just came back from 6 months in China, and his official word on the subject is that there are people who think China will rule the world, and there are people who have been to China.

Easy said than done!ha,ha ,
You agree some cowards of French special force abandon his comrade when he trap in danger! so, if you are a leader of a team, you will abandon your wounded teammate shameful,you leave him, you know the enemy will killed him bloody.
So if you wound in the battlefield ,will you has any courage ask you teamate leave you lone,of course you can shouted like a dude on internet:" yes ,I will".

But in the battlefield ,I think you will hold the legs of your teamates,cry and beg them not to abandon you.

I am at war as we speak. I've placed several of my friends into body bags at great peril to myself. As an American I can honestly say anyone I am here with would fight to the last man to be able to bring our friends back with us. The Warrior's Ethos for us goes a little something like this, I will always place the mission first, I will never accept defeat, I will never quit, and I will never leave a fallen comrade. I don't know what the rest of the world believes in, but this is what I live by on a daily basis. I find no fault with what the French did, but I can't say I would do the same.

Last edited:
Yes, no one.

I never felt the need to photograph corpses and neither did my troop. In fact, I'm not aware of any British service personnel photographing corpses. (Except perhaps the odd isolated incident).

Have the French posted any photos of somalian corpses?

Probably not but I suspect that is because the French were not in control of the battlefield afterward.

You agree some cowards of French special force abandon his comrade when he trap in danger! so, if you are a leader of a team, you will abandon your wounded teammate shameful,you leave him, you know the enemy will killed him bloody.
So if you wound in the battlefield ,will you has any courage ask you teamate leave you lone,of course you can shouted like a dude on internet:" yes ,I will".

But in the battlefield ,I think you will hold the legs of your teamates,cry and beg them not to abandon you.

Pure supposition, as none of us know the conditions on the ground at the time I don't think anyone has the capacity to comment on the actions of those there.
Now obviously there may be some on these forums that have been in similar situations and can give insight into events but I am betting it is neither you nor I.

Last edited:

"You don't know man, you weren't there." ;)

Last edited:
After see the images of the corpse, I am thinking a problem:"

"If China and Japanese outbreak a military conflict even a war at Diaoyu Island, the American will or not sacrifice their lives to fight with Japs."

Ha,ha, I don't konw ,because I weren't there."
so,how do you know the special team of French no fault in this action?

let a comrade stay at battlefield when they retreat, why they didn't know? Because they ran away when the enemy come at them!
These French cowards ran away ignore wounded ,because they want alive be back. Then they can continue enjoy a rich salary, continue make love with his girl friend, continue drive a racing car run around,continue enjoy the life until the next mission. The next mission are a fews years later, at that time maybe these cowards retired from the army.

The slogan of US military : " never leave a fallen or wounded comrade." just a slogan,nothing else. In fact, the west soldiers very selfish in battlefield.
In the Korean battlefiled ,the Vietnam battlefield or other battlefield, the enemy can caught many US and west POWS , many of them were abandon by his comrades.

"You don't know man, you weren't there." ;)

Last edited:
KMT officer, do you mean Kuomintang?
Not very popular in PRC...

And 3. world war will not include any western force invading China, nobody wants to invade China, it would be a logistic nightmare, and what would they need China for?

These French cowards ran away ignore wounded ,because they want alive be back. Then they can continue enjoy a rich salary, continue make love with his girl friend, continue drive a racing car run around,continue enjoy the life until the next mission. The next mission are a fews years later, at that time maybe these cowards retired from the army

"Cowards"!?

How dare you! Piss off, peasant.

These men have and those who were not killed-in-action, continue to fight for their country. Something which very few are brave enough to do, something which I count my blessings that I know people that brave.

How dare you call them cowards...

That dishonours every person who has ever fought and given their lives for their country. Piss off you peasant.

After see the images of the corpse, I am thinking a problem:"

"If China and Japanese outbreak a military conflict even a war at Diaoyu Island, the American will or not sacrifice their lives to fight with Japs."

Are you old enough to remember the Cold War,.... why should they even bother?

Because,... if necessary they could very easily sacrifice millions of Chinese lives (hundreds of millions if necessary) without even getting out of their chairs. You views are childish and completely lacking in logic.

I have no doubt that the US has no interest whatsoever, in occupying your country, but if push ever came to shove, they could very quickly change your government's minds about wanting to attack one of their allies.

Last edited:
Of course,the US will supprot Japs,
Yup ,because they very enjoyed the Japs bloody killed abuse them or insulted them." oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby",give me a good job! beat me,rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high. Oh,baby! insert my dirty hole!
" Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! yeah, baby!broke my leg,hit my face,rape me! I am very high.
The girls of European: "Oh, Japanese soldiers,u are so handsome,you are so men! we love you ,u are so brave,Wow, your genitalia so "big".:mrgreen:

Are you old enough to remember the Cold War,.... why should they even bother?

Because,... if necessary they could very easily sacrifice millions of Chinese lives (hundreds of millions if necessary) without even getting out of their chairs. You views are childish and completely lacking in logic.

I have no doubt that the US has no interest whatsoever, in occupying your country, but if push ever came to shove, they could very quickly change your government's minds about wanting to attack one of their allies.

Last edited:
Piss off ,pighead! if they are not the cowards, why some many US and west POW been captured in pacific war,korean,vietnam,Afhanstan war?

Especially the Japanese insulted and bloody killed the European POWS like insult a dog. Like insulted a animal.

"Cowards"!?

How dare you! Piss off, peasant.

These men have and those who were not killed-in-action, continue to fight for their country. Something which very few are brave enough to do, something which I count my blessings that I know people that brave.

How dare you call them cowards...

That dishonours every person who has ever fought and given their lives for their country. Piss off you peasant.

Last edited:
Maybe those Australian will greet Japs after Japs conquer them:

I don't think so, if you know some history, you will know that the poorly equipped Australian reserve forces drove the Japanese back from Kokoda to Milne bay and started the reversal of the Japanese push in New Guinea.

The Japanese had a lot more luck in China though, over running nearly half your country, killing 7,000,000 -16,000,000 civilians, and they would possibly still be there, if it were not for the Americans who pulled your @rse out of the fire.:smile:

Last edited:
Back