Somali pirates hijack 2 tankers in 24 hours (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Pirates armed with machine guns pursued and captured a Norwegian chemical tanker off the coast of Somalia on Thursday, the owners said, less than 24 hours after a smaller Greek-owned vessel was seized in the same area.

More...

Seems to Me carpet bombing ......repeatedly, the coastal areas would put an end to this.

Or turning loose a multi-national naval task force with SOS ROE's and placing pirate heads on pikes could be an option.

This is the world we live in.
The laws are so complicated and unexplainably messed up that you can hijack cargo ships with millions of dollars in cargo and still not get a bullet in your face.
Makes me wonder why I'm staying in the side of the law.

We need to take a couple merchant vessels crew em with Navy sailors and arm em with a couple CWIS. Then float em around until the pirates decide to high jack em. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz instant tooth picks.

We need to take a couple merchant vessels crew em with Navy sailors and arm em with a couple CWIS. Then float em around until the pirates decide to high jack em. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz instant tooth picks.

My thoughts exactly. Give them a piece of what they dish out.
Sort of like what the Germans did in WWII with those Q-ships.

Sounds like a good idea to me!!!!

Back