Somali Air Force PArt II

SomaliACE

Banned
As i have had soo many views on my last topic i want to thank everyone who viewed it. Anyone with Recommendations come forward and please share it thanks.

USMC03 a.k.a PARIS thanks really and youre new BFF siggyJohanson listen siggy did you read the 11 page long discussion you didnt right go have look and then try to understand what this topic is about its not about marriage photos its not about make-up so please if you would like to discuss those matters youre in the wrong place mate. Go have look at various marriage websites were you might find some photos. Dont ask me for any hints or tips.so Siggy dont just enter a discussion where you dont have clue.For youre information those photos are Air Force photos so keep your weird imaginations out of here.

USMC03 a.k.a Paris hmm you have been such an ass and i loved it thanks it made my topic better and much more fun.So did you make any troops happy today we all know what happends if you dont.
Captiva303 i meant the topic not that this is my forum like Zastava-Arms said earlier on the previous part.

F-2 Mitsubishi is like F-16 or even better i dont know anyone know about this mysterious japanese version of the F-16 ?
Here is some visual reference

That is SIG there my little cobber.
Not sure that 03 and myself are BFF, maybe we just share the same values when it comes to certain people.
In regards to not having a clue, I believe you to be mistaken, and given this is a public forum, I will not write here what I would say to your face.
It is my understanding that your country does not even have an Air Force anymore, it was disbanded in 1991?

And if Somalia is so good, why do we have 1000's of Somalian Reffos landing on our shores, bringing the violence and b******t to our country?

Actually, when I think of these Reffos, i think of this fella http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0 who is a Sudanese who graced our shores.

Thankyou and Merry Christmas

siggy johansen

Last edited:
What really annoys the hell out of me is all these people from all these third world nations, complaining about America. They want what we have. They are sick and tired of living in a third world cess pool. But they want to handed to them.

I say, may through the light of Christmas and New Years Eve, may they all rot in hell.

America EARNED what it has. You know why we aren't a third world cess pool? It's because WE WORK. And when our politicians try to drop us into the cess pool,, we kick their a***** out of office.

We don't have these warlords running around thinking they're gods. We stand up for ourselves.

The Space program we havem, it has been argued it's not American technology. Nay sayers tell how it's Jewish technology. Or German. Or Russian. Or even Polish. I say, "I don't care!"

During WW2 the US put so much into fighting to defend Europe. We, along with the Allied Forces, stopped Hitler's thing about burning people in ovens. We didn't have to. We were not obligated in any way shape or form. But we did. And when we did, we fought, we killed, and many of our men and women DIED. So when we captured the technology, we used it to make ourselves better. It's not theft, just a small pay back for what we did to help others.

So we built our space program strong. The Russians have as well, but it's nothing like ours.

Out cities, using a lot of similar technology, strong and bold. Peace may not be here, but we have far more of it than Somolia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya and the rest.

So why tell this to some kid from a third world cess pool? To explain to him WHY America has everything it has. Because we don't run around half naked with a life preserver hanging around our necks while firing an AK47 sideways. Because we WORK to resolve peace, not beg everyone else for help in getting it only to go and kill the same people that are fighting to give it.

If your country wants peace, you gotta earn it. And I'll respect your country the day you have your own space program. The day you don't have to beg for help, but not get it because you murder the same people trying to help you (per your begging).

AFAIC your country is a bunch of lazy greedy ingrates. The only time your country had peace is when you were a British colony. You can't run your own country yourselves, you don't know how! And if you did, would you succeed? Or would you be right where you are now?

ETA- if you don't like where your country is, work to get out of the mess. Quit murdering the people that you begged for help. And quit complaining that America is doing all this bad stuff when the fact is the US never asked your country for a dime for all the times we HAVE helped.
/end rant

Last edited:
Speaking of space programs; maybe when Somalia buys a Space Shuttle...SomaliAce can be the Door Gunner...Just a thought.

That is SIG there my little cobber.
Not sure that 03 and myself are BFF, maybe we just share the same values when it comes to certain people.
In regards to not having a clue, I believe you to be mistaken, and given this is a public forum, I will not write here what I would say to your face.
It is my understanding that your country does not even have an Air Force anymore, it was disbanded in 1991?

And if Somalia is so good, why do we have 1000's of Somalian Reffos landing on our shores, bringing the violence and b******t to our country?

Actually, when I think of these Reffos, i think of this fella http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0 who is a Sudanese who graced our shores.

siggy johansen

Oh no way! Bangs is awesome, he's the best thing that has happened to the music industry in Australia since Cold Chisel.
Thankyou and Merry Christmas

Back