Somali Air Force 1954-1958 Rare Pictures !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
c/Commander we cant afford the best machines ever they cost more than we get lol Currently but if things settle we could. But at end the day these are all weapons what other purpose are they going to serve than kill people we have enough them and enough of Somalis die due to Civil war. This means not that we should not rebuild our military yes we should but as an Professional Army rather than conscripts as we used to do.

I have been to Mogadishu Airport this year most of the aircrafts dissappeared when the US Marines left Mogadishu Airport in `93 so i dont know were they are some remained but most of them are not there. Lol you call them NASTY those MIGS and yet you wanted them soo badly in 1980s haha. BTW the photo you show me is known to me the Marines made its old photo from 1993.

As i said before i dont condemn but i cant approve it also to what happend to those Marines in 1993. Think about the civilians who were killed from helicopters.

No Somalia has been unactive for almost 20 years now since 1991. I dont have good feeling about the situation right now its almost that they never get tired of war.

Monty B No the tactic applied to Afghanistan is impossible to be imposed in Somalia. In Afghanistan its different they havent seen any peace in last 30 years they are what we are going to be in 10 years time. So we havent reached the level of Afghanistan. I could understand the world view of Somalia the problem is the Goverment and Factions EVERY SINGLE PEANUTHEAD is CORRUPT the real people who really want to make change are not allowed to last year a old Somali General got killed when he addressed the goverment to bring back order and stabillity. This year we have willing goverement but their are new group emerging called Al-shabaab who do not want peace at all costs. If they got defeated than nothing holds from SOmalia to become stable country like it did before.

What you are saying then is that your country is a basket case, being run by people with the thought processes no better than animals.

Pico Bello you are right the only thing that could change something is to support the goverment fully :tank::m16shoot:

What. Government?

That's the whole point. No one will support one government, so there is nothing to support.

Yes there is genuine support for this goverment right now. I had contacts with few members of the goverment. The last goverment was hated had 0% of support. This goverment is battling with single militia so we have chance of peace

SomaliAce, I know of professionals in the agriculture field that offered, via a couple non-profit non-religious programs, to come to places like Angola, Sudan, Ethiopia and Somolia and volunteer their times and services in order to help build an agricultural inrastructure. Before you can build an army or an air force you must pull the people out of the dregs of poverty and pestilence.
They had a few problems in Andola and Sudan. But in Ethiopia and Somolia, they got no where fast. Their equipment was destroyed. Several personnel (IIRC French) were murdered. These people come to help you at no cost to you, and you murdered them. You, your country, your people, YOU.

We're not going to give you jack squat. You piss on it and you tear it up in the name of "fighting yankee dogs". Then you come back whining "wah! We can't get no hellll...llllp!" Of course not. You have no concept on how to treat those that volunteer to help. They help you at no charge and you spit on them, steal from them and kill them.

I try to be optimistic about helping those in need. But before your people can be helped by others, your people have to civilize themselves. And the problem is your people cannot/will not do it themselves.

I find it astonishing that so many people speak highly of letting countries like your own run themselves. Well, IF colonization is so evil, IF it's truly a form of slavery, explain why that's the only way your country ever got any where? Go beg your warlords for answers. They'll laugh at you.

To be honest i dont really see why you should help anyone the best thing to do is to watch and let people decide thats only effective way. Like in Somalia dont come its the best way let people die its maybe harsh but if they kill em than yeah its best that they dont get help but you have to understand the gun ruled in Somalia since 1991 so people know only that way of doing business. Slavery was not good at all in Somalia there was colonization but the Italians had it hard getting any people since they were mostly nomads. F-16s and staff are way ahead of us we are 20 years behind we stuck in the 1990s lol :pirate2:

Twenty years behind?

You have a feudal system, warlords, no central government, and no international trade.

You are a thousand years behind.

I´d say 20 years don´t cut it..
There hasn´t been tribalwars in the civilized world for a few hundred years.

I agree with the rest of your post.
We shouldn´t help, we shouldn´t kit you lot out.
We should close the borders including your shoreline and let you get the job done yourselves.

Now quoting the last Somalia dude that got kicked off this board doesn´t give you alot of sympathy (if that is what you are looking for).
Nor does it lend credibility to your post.

I have been very civil in my responses towards you at all times.

Have a nice day.
KJ.

Im not looking for sympathy im just referring to what is happening right now. Its just the best if we kill each other and make our own decisions and if we feel that we should come out of our caves and become more civilized then be it and if we decide to continue the war so be it. Its just the good things happend in the past its all HISTORY we where once promising nation RIght now nothing else than Uneducated facks with nothing more than AK47. Most Educated Somalis are killed by the guys who wish the smart guys to be taken out you know why than there is no one to think differently or challenge anyone you know why everyone is stupid. Other educated Somalis either ran away most of them all made it out of HELL. KJ its just im not looking for sympathy its just no one has to make fun out of my country i could tell you what is happening i cant deny things go wrong or pretty ****ed up. TRIBAL WARS thats like something i watched at Youtube on history channels and here its like 240KM away it happends in Reality. There are civilized people in SOmalia :pirate:

SomaliACE, I'm afraid that your country will never get a fair hearing in any way, so long as the intelligent Somalis allow it to be controlled by the warlords whose mental attitudes have never developed beyond the medieval ages.

So long as those who are in power only see your country as a place to rape and plunder for their own benefit. No one can or will help you. From past experience it appears that those who would ask for help only do it so they can more easily abuse their own people.

Well said senojekips, i couldnt say better myself you could witness it over here its just a joke right now people rather exploit and kill their own people and most of these warlords are in their late 30s - 50s and are mostly never educated some of them just been in the military in the 70-80s. They couldnt make a living while there was goverment you know why they did not have single education then how do you expect to get a good job ?
Its just soo freaking sad we got nothing over here you talking about help lets first help ourselves and make rules and try to understand the cavemans who do not even know 5x4 lol. The rest of the population is rather abroad or in neighbouring countries no one wants to be controlled by these cavemans but now the cavemans turned themselves into fake group called al-shabaab raping 13 year olds doing public executions acting like they are an goverment while themselves are nothing they preach wrong path of Islam. Islam does never preach violence. They need get on JADM BOMB on their head

I agree with most things SomaliACE says.

When Americans came in 93 it didnt help at all, and they left with their heads between their tales. Somalia should sort this out amongst themselves.

The price of peace blood, and that can never be changed. Somalia needs to sort this out amongst themselves, and not have some technologically and politcally superior western country to come in and try make things better.

I agree with most things SomaliACE says.

When Americans came in 93 it didnt help at all, and they left with their heads between their tales. Somalia should sort this out amongst themselves.

The price of peace blood, and that can never be changed. Somalia needs to sort this out amongst themselves, and not have some technologically and politcally superior western country to come in and try make things better.

If you had half a freakin clue about how Restore hope II shook out you might be freakin dangerous. You would also know that it was a UN mission that included Saudis, Malays, Pakis, italians, French, Spanish, and other nations under UN command.

Gothic Serpent was another story so eithier get it right or STFU.

Or it could be that your a blithering idiot with a historical revisionist bent and have no clue about the Somalia Ops......think i'll go with that.

Or maybe you just dont take anybody saying America isnt as good as youd like it to be kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back