soldiers overseas

ghost457

well, i just thought of this due to ProudsisofaUSmarine's topic, but how many of you have been or know someone who was over in Afghanistan or Iraq or somewhere where people were fighting and dying?

my schools old wrestling coach is a CSM in the National Guard, hes around 40 years old i think. hes been over in Iraq for several months. also, one of our former wrestlers is over there.
Mike REMOVED is a Marine, not sure what rank, but hes not an officer. hes 20 years old. he was wounded by shrapnel in the neck, but hes okay and he chose to stay over there.

if you guys know any, then tell us so that we can all remember them, and for the religious among us to pray for them. thanks.

Please do not post full names unless they are your own (see the forum rules concerning PERSEC).

as u saw in my topic, my brother is and a few of my friends and soon a few more friends....my brother is a machine gunner of the humvees. im so proud of him but scared as well. support our troops everyone they do such wonderful things for this country....

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

There are four airman from the 181st MDG (IN ANG) that I trained with last summer that are currently in Iraq right now.

I met a CPL from the NY ARNG (I think he's in the 42nd ID) that just rotated back from Iraq this spring.

My friend's brother was in Fallujah (I think with the 1st Marines Expeditionary Division) last year.

v/r,

Andy

Redneck said:
Please do not post full names unless they are your own (see the forum rules concerning PERSEC).

sorry about that, i guess i need to re-read the rules. thanks for the warning

Back