Which soldier type are you?

You scored as Officer.

Officer, you're the brass. The leader of the bunch. You have leadership qualities, or you have a really big ego. Most likely both. You know how to get things done, and don't care who you have to kill to get them done. Your a man/woman with a mission and to stand in your way means pain. You have gumption and intelligence to back it up. Hold the line!!! AND SOMEONE GET ME A STARBUCKS!!!

Officer 94%
Special Ops 81%
Medic 69%
Support Gunner 63%
Combat Infantry 63%
Artillery/Armor 44%
Engineer 31%
Civilian 25%

Last edited:
Combat Infantry 81%
Special Ops
69%
Officer 69%
Engineer 63%
Support Gunner 56%
Artillery/Armor 50%
Medic 44%
Civilian
0%

Odd that my lowest score is what I am.​

Interesting.

You scored as Medic.

You're a medic. Not really into fighting people, but prefer to help and heal. Your a caring person who generally wants to help, but not fight. But instead you heal the injured. Your a brave person, but most people generally regard you as foolish because of the risks you take to help others. But you don't care because your a battlefield medic, and saving lives is your business. READY, CLEAR!!!!

Medic - 81%
Combat Infantry - 81%
Special Ops - 56%
Officer - 50%
Support Gunner - 44%
Engineer - 44%
Artillery/Armor - 44%
Civilian - 13%

You're a combat infantry soldier,a grunt, a dogface, a footslogger. While some say your common, you're a really a disciplined person who realizes the importantce of working in a team, and in reality you and your comrades get most of the work done. This country needs more people like you. Your a brave, selfless person. And I salute you. TEN-HUT!!!
var img_str1="";img_str1="
forum
"; var result_str1="";Combat Infantry
88%Medic
56%Engineer
56%Special Ops
56%Artillery/Armor
50%Support Gunner
44%Civilian
38%Officer
31%var graph_str1="Combat Infantry
88%Medic
56%Engineer
56%Special Ops
56%Artillery/Armor
50%Support Gunner
44%Civilian
38%Officer
31%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Combat Infantry. "+result_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var graph_str=""+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var img_str="";if(img_str1!="") img_str = ""+img_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Combat Infantry. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}
lol this thing is dumb... lol biggest person? lol... biggest person sucks nowadays.. ur a bigger target hah!

You scored as Special Ops.

Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done. "VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!" "owww.......(slump)"

:santam16: I think Civilian came second, and Medic third . No diplomat or Ambassador? :p :p

Last edited:
Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

Special Ops 88%

Support Gunner 81%

Combat Infantry 75%

Officer 50%

Medic 44%

Engineer 44%

Artillery/Armor 31%

Civilian 0%

Last edited:
You scored as Combat Infantry.

You're a combat infantry soldier,a grunt, a dogface, a footslogger. While some say your common, you're a really a disciplined person who realizes the importantce of working in a team, and in reality you and your comrades get most of the work done. This country needs more people like you. Your a brave, selfless person. And I salute you. TEN-HUT!!!
forum
88%Medic
56%Special Ops
50%Engineer
50%Support Gunner
50%Officer
38%Artillery/Armor
25%Civilian
0%var graph_str1="Combat Infantry
88%Medic
56%Special Ops
50%Engineer
50%Support Gunner
50%Officer
38%Artillery/Armor
25%Civilian
0%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Combat Infantry. "+result_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var img_str="";if(img_str1!="") img_str = ""+img_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Combat Infantry. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}Hmm 0% for civilian? I thought I was a outstanding member of civi street haha..

Wing Nut

Combat Infantry
94%Support Gunner
88%Officer
75%Special Ops
63%Medic
56%Engineer
31%Artillery/Armor
31%Civilian
6%var graph_str1="Combat Infantry
94%Support Gunner
88%Officer
75%Special Ops
63%Medic
56%Engineer
31%Artillery/Armor
31%Civilian
6%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Combat Infantry. "+result_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}

You scored as Special Ops.
1110412611super%20spy.JPG

Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done. "VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!" "owww.......(slump)"
forum
"; var result_str1="";Special Ops
100%Combat Infantry
88%Officer
69%Medic
50%Support Gunner
50%Engineer
38%Artillery/Armor
38%Civilian
25%var graph_str1="Special Ops
100%Combat Infantry
88%Officer
69%Medic
50%Support Gunner
50%Engineer
38%Artillery/Armor
38%Civilian
25%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Special Ops. "+result_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Special Ops. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"

Combat Infantry
94%Special Ops
69%Civilian
63%Medic
56%Engineer
44%Support Gunner
38%Officer
38%Artillery/Armor
31%
Bayonet!Bayonet!Bayonet!
AMMO!AMMO!AMMO!

Well I am mech inf by heart and mech inf by nature, no need for a quiz to put that straight.

Last edited:
11104117349910291a.jpg

Combat Infantry 81%
Special Ops 69%
Medic 56%
Support Gunner 56%
Engineer 44%
Officer 38%
Artillery/Armor 25%
Civilian 13%

eh...

11104117349910291a.jpg

forum
94%Officer
88%Special Ops
69%Medic
63%Engineer
63%Support Gunner
50%Artillery/Armor
31%Civilian
6%

I guess we're more or less the same.
This is actually what I am in real life so I guess that works ;)

Last edited:
Artillery/Armor 88%
Engineer 88%
Combat Infantry 63%
Special Ops 50%
Support Gunner 50%
Civilian 25%
Medic 25%
Officer 13%

Bummer!!! I thought for sure I would get medic. LOL That was fun!!! :)

Last edited:
Support Gunner
75%Combat Infantry
69%Medic
63%Engineer
63%Officer
63%Special Ops
56%Artillery/Armor
56%Civilian
Hmm.. not what I excpected...:)

81%Combat Infantry
75%Engineer