Soda

1919 Root Beer is my favorite, but it only comes in kegs.

So when waying overall availability and favorite it goes like this.

Coca-Cola comes in first.
Mountain Dew is a distant second.
1919 Root Beer is right behind MD.

Various 'Jones Soda' flavours are excellent, including the Vanilla Cola. Plus the bottles are just fantastic. Heck I even got one of my photos on the labels back in the day.

Pepsi Vanilla Cola is also fairly decent.

I've also recently discovered 'Stewarts'; older flavours in glass bottles like Orange Cream, Black Cherry, and remarkable variants of Root Beer and Creme Soda.

Meta said:
Various 'Jones Soda' flavours are excellent, including the Vanilla Cola. Plus the bottles are just fantastic. Heck I even got one of my photos on the labels back in the day.

Pepsi Vanilla Cola is also fairly decent.

I've also recently discovered 'Stewarts'; older flavours in glass bottles like Orange Cream, Black Cherry, and remarkable variants of Root Beer and Creme Soda.

Yes, Stewarts is starting to show up here to, they are also quite good.

Coca-cola. I just love the kick of a cold can of the original stuff. Pepsi and etc just don't touch it in my taste buds.

Diet Coke with Lime.
Also OK SODA. (only sold or was sold in Nebraska by Coca Cola Bottling as far as I remember)

I was a big dr pepper guy. But I haven't had soda in a month, which is a huge accomplishment for me (please hold your applause :lol: )

nulli secundus said:
does propel fitness water count since i dont drink alot of sodas?

Sure, why not? All carbonated drinks minus wine, , etc(I have another thread about that) are admissible as evidence here ;)

Mugs root beer for me! It used to be barqs, but i drank it so much, that it lost it's taste altogether.

Vanilla Coke
Coca-Cola
Dr. Pepper Red Fusion
Surge- save Teh Surge
Mello Yellow
Barq's has bite
A&W Cream Soda is teh freakay

pepsi is to sweet and has no kick therefore it is t3h sUx0rS.

Orange soda :rambo:

I wish I had a orange soda right now... It's kinda boring sitting here in study hall without homework... :evil:

Back