Soda - Page 3

--
Boots

November 1st, 2004  
larsrq

Does it exist anything but Coke classic?
November 1st, 2004  
implicature

well this was kind of confusing because for those of you who don't know...
in the southern usa (i am from georgia) we call every "soda" coke. when you sit down in a restaurant the server will ask you what kind of coke do you want. so my favorite "coke" is sprite.
November 2nd, 2004  
USAOwnz

Sierra Mist! Otherwise water.
--
Boots
November 2nd, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Root beer with Pizza. R&B with Icecream. R&B with italian food.R&B with anything!
November 2nd, 2004  
Hegario

We don't have Dr Pepper here anymore so I have to go to Haparanda in Sweden to buy it. I kinda like Mountain Dew though. Not a lot of fizz but a lot of sugar.
November 14th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by implicature
in the southern usa (i am from georgia) we call every "soda" coke. when you sit down in a restaurant the server will ask you what kind of coke do you want. so my favorite "coke" is sprite.
I remember the days... and we seem to all agree on some form or another of root beer. I love it myself, and I will have anything Pepsi related any day of the week!
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by implicature
I remember when I found out about that, at the same time I found out that drinking fountains in Wisconsin are called "bubblers" dont ask.
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Tea/Coffee, or water.
November 17th, 2004  
mdvaden

By itself - cola.

With other - root beer (float)
November 17th, 2004  
egoz

I'm definetly a Coca Cola guy. I'm the type where you go to a restaurant, and the waitress says, "I'm sorry, we don't have Coke, would you like Pepsi instead?" I tell her no and get a water. I can tell the difference between the two, and I love that bite that Coke has.