are you a sociopath? take the test.

Your score is 51.

You are not a sociopath, you are just someone who want's to fit in with the minority

They really need to go up to the VA and talk to my doctor :)

Your score is 56.

You are not a sociopath, you are just someone who want's to fit in with the minority.

Well I'm disappointed. All these years I've been trying to convince my friends and family that I'm a sociopath and now this stupid thing tells me I'm not. :mad:

Getting a 51 on that test doesn't mean squat though,I got 51 too and last week I told a guy if he pulled the trigger back on his gun I'd see to it that his death was very slow and painful. I'd say in real life I could probably get a 99 with a comment like that, epically since I was really looking forward to it.

Is that all? darn I thought I actually threatened some 2 bit punk, guess I better go out and try again :(

Getting a 51 on that test doesn't mean squat though,I got 51 too and last week I told a guy if he pulled the trigger back on his gun I'd see to it that his death was very slow and painful. I'd say in real life I could probably get a 99 with a comment like that, epically since I was really looking forward to it.

My stepdad, (Who is training me) got like an 86. I love it when he trains me. :firedevi:

My stepdad, (Who is training me) got like an 86. I love it when he trains me. :firedevi:

Well like its been said before that is just a internet game :) The Numbers don't mean squat, I can go there after this morning at work and probably score 100.

Your score is 50.

You are wanna-be sociopath, you try to act sociopathic but it does not become you

well, that doesn't sound like me at all

I found this post while browsing google. I am a diagnosed sociopath (Antisocial Personality Disorder) and I don't understand why the interest about something like this. The majority of you might think it would be "cool" to be like this. Actually, I care little about the stigma... since I feel or care little in general and I take whatever I want or need without even understanding what guilt is. Still, I don't understand this deviant behaviour of the human kind.

Someone care to explain? I got curious.

-Edit-
Maybe I can answer for you all... at least I give it a shot:

"I envy his ability to move through life relatively unfettered by things that typically bother people. His “dysfunction”, allows him to “be his own man” as the cliché goes, in ways that it just is not possible for others to achieve. To genuinely not care what others think and feel, allows one to be original in ways that are perhaps not possible for others. I do not pretend to understand the sociopath, and perhaps I am being horribly naïve, but I do envy him the gift of a life with no emotional pain or baggage. I only wonder, if he is able to feel the more delightful emotions, with the intensity that an “empathy” or “normal” person can."

Last edited:
Your score is 62.

You have some sociopathic traits, but you are not sociopathic

what a load of BS I am one and hell proud of it!...
"I envy his ability to move through life relatively unfettered by things that typically bother people. His “dysfunction”, allows him to “be his own man” as the cliché goes, in ways that it just is not possible for others to achieve. To genuinely not care what others think and feel, allows one to be original in ways that are perhaps not possible for others. I do not pretend to understand the sociopath, and perhaps I am being horribly naïve, but I do envy him the gift of a life with no emotional pain or baggage. I only wonder, if he is able to feel the more delightful emotions, with the intensity that an “empathy” or “normal” person can."
... could relate!

-snip-
"I envy his ability to move through life relatively unfettered by things that typically bother people. His “dysfunction”, allows him to “be his own man” as the cliché goes, in ways that it just is not possible for others to achieve. To genuinely not care what others think and feel, allows one to be original in ways that are perhaps not possible for others.-snip-"
When reading what I snipped of the citation, I feel it descibes me, and it something I feel I like, and want to be (and do not see any sociopathic about it). It is not about being cool, I just feel I am an elephant, thick skin, nothing bothers me **really**. No stress symptoms (anymore).

My favourite job would be a lighthouse keeper, or a warden on an unhibited island right off the coast (actually, I have such an island 2 km away from me, Natural park off limits nad by bad weather isolated about 5 month of the year. They have a guard who wants to get off, and I applied for the job, but you need to speak a special language - Catalan - to get the job that I do not speak and do not want to really learn, my four are enough for the moment).

When taking the test, I got a 44 and (trying to push it up deliberately) a 47.

You are wanna-be sociopath, you try to act sociopathic but it does not become you
Hmmmm... That makes me... what?

Rattler

Last edited:
Very well. Lets give one more step forward. A sociopath has specific characteristics which go to a extreme level. There is no empathy, at all. When my grandmother (who raised me) died I felt nothing. When my wife was at the hospital fighting for her life, I felt nothing. In any situation I carried my daily life normaly. In fact, when my wife was at the hospital I missed her only because I needed her in pratical terms. Only two examples of a life time.

There is no remorse or guilt for anything. Actually, I don't understand what that means in a greater degree than what a dictionary has written. Manipulation at the maximum degree, I will be charming and you will believe in every bit of it, but in reality I despise you. I only want to achieve whatever I want at the moment. I feel no attachment to humanity or anything at all.

Anyone is free to use your imagination with this, because words can't achieve the reality. Sometimes I wonder how it would be if I felt any empathy and could understand what guilt is. But, when I watch the "spit" that humanity is, I just want to have my hands around your neck. Psychiatrists say that sociopaths have no conscience, I disagree. I have the conscience of myself, the easiness I reach frustration and the need to control everything that sorrounds me for my own purpose.

I didn't made your stupid test, I stopped doing internet tests a long time ago. I remember I never scored below 97% in any test I made and they were all made by health departments.

I still don't comprehend this passion for wanting to have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Back