Soccer - Page 4

--

October 26th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Maccabi Tel Aviv always seem to draw Man U, but for a small country you do pretty well. Im happy at least as finally liverpool deem to be playing good football though we need a new striker as neither baros or cisse can score!
October 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Acctually, Maccabi Haifa usually have the privalage of being run over by that Red bulldozer....Maccabi Tel-Aviv got Juve, Bayren, and Ajax.....Very unpleasent.Im a Maccabi Tel Aviv fan...And I can tell you that I dont watch the games against europian teams. It breaks my heart.
October 26th, 2004  
Shadowalker

yeah i cant see you winning either the home or away games! You plaing in israel or is it neutral ground again for your home games?

I didnt think much of the Man U, ARSEnal games, Man U didnt desrve the penalty, Arsenal acted like 10yr olds at the end of the match!
--
October 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Dont be fooled man. Man U are always good, even when they are bad.... As to winning...Maybe against Switzerland and France...So far we didesnt loose a single game.
October 27th, 2004  
dougal

'Boz in Green'.

Wont beat us at home!!

Millwall 0-3 Liverpool

Crewe 0-3 Man UTD

aND HAHAHAHAHAH Burnley 3-1 Aston Villa.

Cup results.
October 27th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Come on liverpool!!!!! Were gonna win the cup again! i can just feel it!
October 27th, 2004  
dougal

Ya with the new reformed spanish team!!

Up the city
October 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

oh yeah, as to maccabi winning, no chance...
October 27th, 2004  
dougal

How do Isreal fancy there chances in world cup qualifing.
October 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Will see...We need to beat France and Switzerland....And it would be nice to beat Ireland...But very diffecult...