Soccer

West Ham supporters going ape last night.

People annoy me when the support the trophy team simple cause there winning.

Irelands full of tthem.

You have to be a die hard supportor through division two and everything

Well Man UTD 0-2 Portsmount

Arsnel 2-2 Southamton

Chelsea 4-1 West Brom

Liverpool 2-2 Blackburn

Celtic 3-2 Motherwell

Coming from Scotland I dunno if I can hold my head up in this forum, seeing how crap our national team is atm. :oops: Soccer (or football as it should be known) is the No 1 spot throughout the UK in terms of popularity. My team happens to be Glasgow Rangers who are not going through the best of times atm.

My predictions for the Premiership and SPL are Arsenal and Celtic respectively (though I hate to say it). :x

Doppleganger said:
Coming from Scotland I dunno if I can hold my head up in this forum, seeing how crap our national team is atm.

At least Bertie has gone. I was rather pleased when my team, Wales, thrashed you Scots 4-0.

Heck yes!!!! Finally Maccabi wins a game. Man, ahame I was feeling too bad to watch it last night(got the darn flue :? )....Either way, at least we got some honor now.

Well results are in. Big games

Crystal Palace 1-1 Arsnel
Chelsea 1-0 Everton
Liverpool 0-1 Birmingham

Big game tomorrow man city man utd

Good to see a team other than Man U or Arsenal at the top. What a good result for Birmingham.

Result speaks for it self. Ham are a more dogid team. Not as much money, not as great players but alot better Premiership players with thier manager!! Pool players most of them arent used to the league.

Well

Spurs 4-5 Arsnel

Man City 1-1 Blackburn

Liverpool 3-2 Crystal Palace

Fulham 1-4 Chelsea

Bringham 0-1 Everton

Back