Soccer

Ireland Rep are top of group after 2-0 win over fareo Islands.

Im a big MAN CITY fan not MAN u!!!!

Well city beat Chelsea 1-0 the other day and for booty boy hard luck last night against Juv in the champions league.

I'm from Wales and our the Golden Age of our football team is nearing its end, alas. We let the English beat us. Bloody Mark Hughes. Any Aston Villa fans here?

Wales under Hughes (earlier on) had a good run. That equaled a golen age for Welsh football! We beat Italy 2-1.

And never won or qualofoed for anything.

improve on the rugby ye might beat Italy in that some day. lol. Only messing with you,

Actually we qualified for the world cup once in the '50s and the European championship in the '70s. So there! :)

We love soccer here...Unfortunatly, we play in Europe instead of Asia...So we are outclassed....Although, maybe this year we can make the 2nd place in the Qualification League for Germany 2006...All we need to do is beat Ireland.... :) And Switzerland.... :D And France..... :D

:? Would have been easier against Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran....

Maccabi Tel Aviv always seem to draw Man U, but for a small country you do pretty well. Im happy at least as finally liverpool deem to be playing good football though we need a new striker as neither baros or cisse can score!

Acctually, Maccabi Haifa usually have the privalage of being run over by that Red bulldozer....Maccabi Tel-Aviv got Juve, Bayren, and Ajax.....Very unpleasent.Im a Maccabi Tel Aviv fan...And I can tell you that I dont watch the games against europian teams. It breaks my heart. :?

yeah i cant see you winning either the home or away games! :( You plaing in israel or is it neutral ground again for your home games?

I didnt think much of the Man U, ARSEnal games, Man U didnt desrve the penalty, Arsenal acted like 10yr olds at the end of the match!

Dont be fooled man. Man U are always good, even when they are bad.... :D As to winning...Maybe against Switzerland and France...So far we didesnt loose a single game.

'Boz in Green'.

Wont beat us at home!!

Millwall 0-3 Liverpool

Crewe 0-3 Man UTD

aND HAHAHAHAHAH Burnley 3-1 Aston Villa.

Cup results.

Will see...We need to beat France and Switzerland....And it would be nice to beat Ireland...But very diffecult...

Back