Soccer

you are registered with yahoo? Mabe I neeed to invite you (I have got the option to invite "friends"), but then you have to PM me your email (the one you use for the game)

Rattler

The Hamburg soccer clubs Hsv and 1.Fc St. Pauli are both on top of 1st and 2nd German Soccer League... if that isn't a good start ^^

HSV still on top on German League... great game against VfB Stuttgart.
Check this out:
HSV - Stuttgart 3-1

full summary:
HSV - Stuttgart 3-1

Players and fans celebrate
HSV - Stuttgart 3-1

Last edited:
Just FYI:

THe first duel of 13_redneck (Real Andorra) and myself (St. Elm Serpientes) shows a minor victory in points for Real Andorra (both teams did not too well):

2nd day Spanish league (the first we count):

- Real Andorra: 49 points
- St. Elm Serpientes: 39.5 points

These are also the totals at the moment.

Onwards, next weekend is another day... :)

Rattler

I do watch mostly world cups, Brazilian national teams playing..

To tell the truth I cannot stand to be sitted for long times, watching sport or tv for more than a little while..not even patient to sit in classes..so boring, I am an add case also.

:mrgreen:

Hamburg vs. Berlin (3-1) last weekend
Watch this video- this has never happened in German Soccer History, two goals of this kind within 86 seconds:
Hamburg- Berlin

Hamburg is 2nd in German league, only Leverkusen is better with an equal point score (more goals)
The decision who will lead the LEague will be in 2 weeks when Leverkusen meets Hamburg- think I'll watch that one live in the stadion here in Hamburg ;).

Last edited:
Wow...

"think I'll watch that one live in the stadion here in Hamburg :wink:."

Yeh..go for it!

There is nothing better (only if you're a player and excellent one..lol) then to go to the stadium and watch the games..sit at home watching tv is boring...there is no real participation and really living the moment for real with others fans.. etc.

Interesting watch the game in German tongue.. he does have a soft speaking rich voice not a rash one...cool.

Last edited:
Germans have "rash" voices ;) ?
sprecken sie kein deutsch?

I guess I did not express it right..the idiom phonetic is kind of tough when you try to learn it as an adult, making the wording sounds supose to..it was really really tough and I did tried to learn it without sucess.Very patient teacher she was..

Very strong and for that quality alone: a beautiful language that at one point in my life inspired me to learn it.

The sport comemtator voice there in my ears comes with a layer of velvet in his German..I am not phonetic expert but it somehow have a uniquiness in it in my way of receiving its sounds...

Does he sounds to you any different then other males speaking? Where his accent regions comes from? He might have classes to educate his voices. Anyways..I do enjoy languages and sometimes I do stop to feel it and etc even when not understanding what been said.

Yes, i understood it the first time- I was just teasing you and I must apologize for that ;). Nice to know that some people like our language. Basically I think most like the "harsh" sounding and strong tongue that was at its height with the third Reich. I'm not an expert but it seems to me there are certain feelings and things you can better express with German or French than in English but sometimes I can only think of English expressions as well for certain things- different languages different styles...
Back to Topic- today Germany qualified for the World Cup with a 1-0 againt russia, a lucky win but partly deserved and a very nice goal too:
Russia- German

I must say Arshavin is a hell of a good player but Ballack made a great game.
Enjoy it
Ps. That's not German- and I don't know what it is exactly either ^^

The United States just beat Hondura (3-2) yesterday and quality to go to World Cup. About time......

ObjSRgtLw, thanks a bunch! ;-)

The United States just beat Hondura (3-2) yesterday and quality to go to World Cup. About time......

That's great!

Argentina also beat Peru up.

Gives goose bumps and tummy butterflies as the World Cup is getting near! I love it, the whole thing, I am very hyper WC fan..LOL

I guess you'll perform well like last time but in the end the fact that your primary sports are Baseball and American Football will take its toll on American Soccer- Europe has soccer dominance and I don't think they will lose it this millenia ;) But be invited to try...
confed cup- what's that? ^^ just joking

Back