Soccer

Crooked refereeing... I wouldn't be too surprised. Maybe he was so stupid that in the first fifteen minutes of the game, he forgot who he had taken the money from!
But I think when it comes to referees from a lot of poor countries, it's not unusual for them to take bribes. They can referee only for so long, it's not their day job usually and getting a little bribe can boost their cash flow significantly. Who knows, maybe that's the only reason some even get into it in the first place!

ONLY HOURS TO GO BEFORE IT'S THE CONFEDERATIONS CUP FINAL!!
USA USA USA!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
2 Mins to KICKOFF, any loyal American (or Brazilian) best get their behind to a TV.

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALF-TIME

Can someone give hell a call...see if its snowing. GO USA!

The only thing I worry about is the USA ability to get ejected from the pitch. They have got to keep all 11 players on the pitch, they cannot afford to be outnumbered, not against a team like Brasil.

Otherwise they are playing exceptionally well, even the French Journalists on TV are impressed.

Last edited:
Man is this going to be a long 45 minutes!! Kaka's header was cleared off the line.

EDIT: upon watching a replay of the action, the ball seems to have completely crossed the line. Well it's not illegal to be lucky!

That counterattack that worked so well in the first half isn't happening in the 2nd. The speed of the transition from defense to attack is too slow...
Tim Howard does brilliantly to deny a 1 on 1 chance Brazil got.

SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:( 2-2

Im at a loss for words. We had it, and we just let it slip through our fingers.

Its like the team didn't even show up after the second half.

Really went with the US that time, pity it didnt work out, the professionalism of those great Brazilian players, honed and fine tuned in the best leagues of the world, made it (winning, no matter how)...

As a consolation, I think 4 yrs ago nobody would have imagined US being able to mark 2 at Brasil or going into the lead, or having a serious chance to win...

And US has made a stance and a progress, they will be taken more seriously in the future.

They sitll have a lot ot learn, though...

Rattler

Last edited:
They shouldn't the underestimated the power of Brazilian vengeance in the second half. :confused:

Last edited:
Back