So why do people hate Israel?

So if Israel is this open democracy based on freedom and equality why would they offer up parts of Israel containing Israeli Arabs with the reasoning that would help maintain Israel's Jewish character.

Since VD has frequently pointed out that the Palestinians don't want any Jews in a future Palestinian state is some form of racism I wonder what he would make of the following news report...

Israeli Offer to PA: Annex Israeli Arabs

Maariv reports Israel is offering that the PA receive Israeli Arab population centers in return for settlement blocs.
AAFont Size
By Gil Ronen First Publish: 1/1/2014, 9:47 AM

470507.jpg
Tayibe, Tira
Google Earth

Israel has suggested to the United States a plan to transfer to the Palestinian Authority (PA) areas with a dense Arab population currently inside Israel, reports Maariv-NRG. Specifically, the offer relates to the area known as the Triangle in east-central Israel, including the cities of Tayibe and Tira, in which about 300,000 Arabs live.
In return for the area ceded, Israel will get to keep settlement blocs in Judea and Samaria. Two Israeli sources confirmed the report to Maariv-NRG, and said that it would help maintain Israel's Jewish character.
A senior source was quoted as saying that the idea came up recently, as Americans stepped up their efforts to craft an agreement between Israel and the PA. “Many senior figures in Israelis support a land and population swap, and the Americans know this is a possible solution,” he said, adding that the idea seem to be gaining ground in the Americans' minds.
The newspaper notes, however, that the idea of a land swap is based on the 1949 armistice lines as a starting point for redrawing the map, and that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyhau is not willing to go back to these lines. It adds that he does not intend to cede to the PA territory equal in size to what Israel will keep in Judea and Samaria.
Parts of Jerusalem are also to be ceded to the PA, acccording to this plan.
One of the sources added that if the Israeli offer is accepted, the Arab population inside Israel will shrink to just 12% of the total population, as opposed to about 20% at present.
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman has been promoting this idea since 2004, as part of his proposal for solving the conflict of the Land of Israel. Liberman has been raising the idea in his meetings with Americans and Europeans. However, Israel has not submitted an official proposal in the matter.
Secretary of State John Kerry begins 2014 with a trip to the Middle East on Wednesday, bringing along his hoping to set out an agreed framework that will establish a vision of what a final peace deal would look like.
It would provide "a basis upon which one could negotiate the final peace treaty because the outlines or the guidelines for what the final deal would look like would be agreed upon, and then you would work intensively to fill out the details," an official told AFP.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175795#.UsXqp3lNO5I

You're ignoring the evidence, facts and questions I gave.

The "Palestinians" cannot have an historical claim. There never was such a society up until a few decades ago. If it was, you would have given me names of kings, their capital and the neigbouring countries, and timeframes in which they existed. You are always jumping on the fact that the smoking gun of the Kingdom of David is not (yet) found, although there were some remarkable finds last year (2013) like the ruins of a large portion of a city wall, two gates, a pillar building and 10 houses. But more important:
"This is the only site in which organic material was found.....including olive seeds....that can be carbon-14 dated" to David's actual era

Over the past year, archaeologists excavated the site that they believed to be the fortified Judean city of Shaarayim, where David smote Goliath as described in the Bible.
King David's temple found by archaeologists in Israel

or what about this:

A carved pillar discovered near Bethlehem may be linked to the Biblical King of Kings, David himself, or perhaps validate the scope of wise Solomon's majestic kingdom. More here.

Of course you are going to ignore that these finds do not prove there was a jewish Kingdom at that time, but you cannot ignore that it might be. The place and the timeframe are right. So we can conclude this:
Ancient Jewish society : propably
Ancient Palestinian society : definitely not

But there is an abundance of evidence of a Jewish society called the Hasmonean Kingdom in Roman times.
Jewish society in Roman times : no doubt about that. Capital? Jerusalem.
Palestinian society in Roman times : definitely not

In the beginning of the 20th century there was again talk about founding a Jewish homeland. This task was given to the British who messed up and completely failed in their task. From the Palestine Mandate

the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country​

No word about "Palestinians" nor a historical connection of the people living there nor reconstituting a "Palestinian" homeland. Because there never was any! The people living there were Arab citizens of the Ottoman Empire.

No one ever wanted a "Palestinian" state until Arafat arrived. No one ever gave those people a "Palestinian" state, except for Israel.

About DNA? Interesting for genealogists not for societies. (Why are you ignoring the fact that paternal (father to father) DNA do prove the Jews are from that region?)

It is not the people who live there who decide, its the ones who govern it, otherwise you both wouldn't live where you live now, but back from where your ancestors came from. When you apply your reasoning about the Jews onto yourself you must leave the country where you live in.
Oh! I know! Those were "other times"! Well, those "other times" also do apply to the Jews but with more historical evidence and the support of the International Community.

That same International Community offered the Arabs a part of the land that was promised to the Jews: The Arabs refused! And as "peaceful" loving nations they attacked the Jews. Their intention? Kill every Jew. Including the ones that lived there longer than any Arab. That proves it was not about the people who lived there but about religion. That's why they want Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state. That city never was a capital of a Muslim country.

Now here's a quote from Seno
Had these people actually been the genuine descendants of the Israelites they still would have had no claim just as I have no claim to the places my ancestors lived 2000 years ago, or even 30 years ago if it comes to that.

Then where are you going to live?? Do you belong in Australia? Do you have any historical connection to the Aboriginals? Do you have an Aboriginal ancestor? NO! Then where should you go to? If you have the right to live in Australia (or New Zealand for that matter) every Israeli has the right to live in Israel. And so did the ones who lived in the Palestine Mandate. The ones who stayed and took the Israeli citizenship were right, the ones who fled (as was told by the Arabs who were in for a massacre) were wrong. Their descendants are still living in fugitive camps while their counterparts in Israel were able to climb to the top of the Israeli society.

This conflict IS about religion. First of, the region was conquered by an Islamic army led by Rightly Guided Caliphs, meaning followers of Muhammad's example. Their goal was to impose and spread Islam. If you did not convert you had to pay taxes. If you did not convert and didn't pay taxes you were killed. Llike the maffia does.They come to your shop and you have to pay "protection" money. If you don't you must leave or they burn down your shop. If you become a member protection is free). Churches and synagogues were destroyed. Sure, if you paid taxes you were allowed to practice your belief, but with lots of limitations. Many Christians fled to Cyprus and Constantinopel, Jews stayed because it used to be their homeland. Read about what the Christians and Jews had to endure from AD1012 onwards (A History of Palestine, 634-1099).At that time Arabs did not immigrate. This is very easy to prove, because of the limited mosques build at that time.
When the British Mandate started the local Arabs wanted the land to be annexed to Syria, which was not possible, and later to Transjordan which was not allowed. Trouble began with the cleric Haj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem and participant of the Armenian genocide, who wanted to be the leader of a Pan-Islamic empire, where Jews and Christians are not acceptable. Just as todays clerics he was a master in fabricating rumors to incite violence against non-muslims. In 1935 (other sources say 1946) he was appointed as the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in the Palestine Mandate. The slogan of the Muslim brotherhood?
"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and dying in the way of Allah is the highest of our aspirations."​
He also was the great-uncle of Arafat (real name Mohammed Abder Rauf Arafat Al-Kudwa Al-Husseini). Religion is the most important part in any muslim country. Take ANY muslim country and you will find attacks against non-muslims. This brings me to the point where Seno claims that islamic terrorism is because of the Palestinian conflict. Nothing is farther from the truth than this one. Azzam, Bin Laden and Julaidan went to Afghanistan to fight the Russians because they were non-muslims. Bin Laden wanted a military styled training for the Mujahideen. Al Massada was his first training camp. The three also founded Maktab al-Khidamat, a charitable organization (sounds familiar? you find them all over the world). Julaidan was also head of the Red Crescent Movement in Pakistan. With their ambulances they smuggled weapons into Afghanistan. (sound familiar? Now you know why IDF soldiers sometimes stop ambulances). Azzam called the Al Massada training camp "al -Qaeda al-Saliba". The name Al Qaeda was born. Their task? A worldwide caliphat. This was in 1985! In september 1992 Ramzi Ahmed Yousef and Ahmed Ajaj (both trained in Al Qaeda camps) boarded a pakistani International Airlines plane to the USA. Ajaj was cought because of a false passport and Yousef applied for political asylum. This gave him a few months....to detonade a bomb in the World Trade Center! Upon the arrest of Ajaj they found Arab literature. One of the document's headline was translated by the FBI as "First element". Every Arab would have read it as Al-Qaeda! This manual told you what to do if they put you in prison: claim that you were tortured and that the confessions where made under threat! Sounds familiar? Every "Palestinian" knows that. According to a 2004 NSA document Al-Qaeda is in contact with Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestine Islamic Jihad and has affiliates in over 40 (!) countries. Almoast all Islamic terror groups are in some way or another connected. All use the same tricks and all are part of the goal of a global caliphat. The "Palestinians" are just currency in the hands of the Jihadis to get Israel back into muslim hands.

So, why do people hate Israel.

These scenes might give you a clue, all that is missing are the swastika armbands.

1463924_543963185694507_1553638366_n_zps7ca7a35d.jpg

You know as an American the reasons apart from moral one's why I do not, will not, and no longer support the Zionist's government in Israel, is from scenes like this.

As an American knowing that our statesmen condone and support these types of occurrences and the governments who allow and execute violations of human rights. Such as the illegal occupation of civilian residences, as well as vandalism and more serious crimes such as manslaughter through indiscriminate bombardments.

It frightens me, frightens me on the aspect to know that if the United States Government is capable of doing this to Palestine, how far of a stone's throw would it be from having Federal Agencies tearing into civilian homes here doing the same thing? Should any upsetting event occur closer to home?

As I look around I see a pitiful amount of American's looking at that question, for the sake of our own civil interest. I am very disappointed that many of my fellow countrymen as our country is the biggest supporter of Israel do not cry out, as if we let it happen there, should anything clamity occur close to home. It wouldn't be absurd to think these could be American living rooms armed men are toying around in.

You're ignoring the evidence, facts and questions I gave.

The "Palestinians" cannot have an historical claim. There never was such a society up until a few decades ago. If it was, you would have given me names of kings, their capital and the neigbouring countries, and timeframes in which they existed. You are always jumping on the fact that the smoking gun of the Kingdom of David is not (yet) found, although there were some remarkable finds last year (2013) like the ruins of a large portion of a city wall, two gates, a pillar building and 10 houses. But more important:

So based on this logic I am not a New Zealander on the grounds that until 1850 there was no New Zealand, the Americans are apparently Europeans except for the native Americans of course and the Poles are Prussians, what people call themselves as a nation or grouping is immaterial many groups are still named after tribal affiliations some are named after mythical creatures (those living in Phoenix call themselves Phoenixians and I am pretty sure they don't think they descended from a firey bird that rises from the ashes) and Palestinians call themselves Palestinians because they live in a region known to the world for at least 3500 years as Palestine.

You can deny it all you like, you can ignore the obvious reason they chose the name Palestinian until Tel Aviv freezes over but it is not going to change the argument that those currently occupying their land are little more than foreign invaders hiding behind the pretense of a religion and have no scienfic, biological or archeological link to the region than I would if I took over Mexico by calling myself an Aztec.

In fact I am almost prepared to argue that it is the Israelis that are the made up grouping in the region based on the principle that almost nothing of their so called national identity can be proved including their DNA.

Last edited:
Now here's a quote from Seno
Then where are you going to live?? Do you belong in Australia? Do you have any historical connection to the Aboriginals? Do you have an Aboriginal ancestor? NO! Then where should you go to? If you have the right to live in Australia (or New Zealand for that matter) every Israeli has the right to live in Israel.
Not so at all, what you so carefully ignore (again), is that Australia was colonised during the "Age of Discovery" (I suggest you Google it), when there were no International laws regarding the occupation of the lands of others. This has been explained to you several times and is supported under International law.
International Law of Colonialism said:
[FONT=Myriad Roman, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif;]Abstract: [/FONT]
[FONT=Myriad Roman, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif;] The majority of the non-European world was colonized under an international law that is known as the Doctrine of Discovery. Under this legal principle, European countries claimed superior rights over Indigenous nations. When European explorers planted flags and crosses in the lands of native peoples, they were making legal claims of ownership and domination over the lands, assets, and peoples they had "discovered." These claims were justified by racial, ethnocentric, and religious ideas of the alleged superiority of European Christians. This Article examines the application of Discovery by Spain, Portugal, and England in the settler societies of Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, New Zealand, and the United States. The comparative law analysis used in this Article demonstrates that these three colonizing countries applied the elements of the Doctrine in nearly identical ways against Indigenous peoples. Furthermore, the six settler societies analyzed here continue to apply this law today to restrict the human, property, and sovereign rights of Indigenous nations and peoples. This Article concludes that basic fairness and a restoration of the self-determination rights of Indigenous peoples mandates that these countries work to remove the vestiges of the Doctrine of Discovery from their modern day laws and policies.[/FONT]
White colonisation of Australia has been recognised and accepted officially by the aboriginal people, because they know that if it was not British colonisation it would have been that of the Dutch, Spanish, Indonesian or maybe even the Chinese. I would suggest that they were lucky they were colonised by the Brits, and the Aboriginals for all the complaining of minority groups among them, are well aware of that fact.

Last edited:
You know as an American the reasons apart from moral one's why I do not, will not, and no longer support the Zionist's government in Israel, is from scenes like this.

As an American knowing that our statesmen condone and support these types of occurrences and the governments who allow and execute violations of human rights. Such as the illegal occupation of civilian residences, as well as vandalism and more serious crimes such as manslaughter through indiscriminate bombardments.

It frightens me, frightens me on the aspect to know that if the United States Government is capable of doing this to Palestine, how far of a stone's throw would it be from having Federal Agencies tearing into civilian homes here doing the same thing? Should any upsetting event occur closer to home?

As I look around I see a pitiful amount of American's looking at that question, for the sake of our own civil interest. I am very disappointed that many of my fellow countrymen as our country is the biggest supporter of Israel do not cry out, as if we let it happen there, should anything clamity occur close to home. It wouldn't be absurd to think these could be American living rooms armed men are toying around in.

Those are photo's that you will find from any army from any country that has been in battle.

This is from the ones you support.
ajpg-21-11-2012--08-31-05.jpg

Ever wondered how many times American (and other) troops kicked down the doors of civilian homes in their hunt for terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan? And guess what: they were right!

Ever wondered how much money your countrymen give to "charitable" organisations that turned out to be fund raisers for terrorism?. Have you any idea how much of such organisations your FED has closed?
Ever heard of the 1993 Philadelphia Meeting? The Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, Al Kifah Refugee Center, Benevolence International Foundation, Global Relief Foundation? I don't think so.

So based on this logic I am not a New Zealander on the grounds that until 1850 there was no New Zealand, the Americans are apparently Europeans except for the native Americans of course and the Poles are Prussians, what people call themselves as a nation or grouping is immaterial many groups are still named after tribal affiliations some are named after mythical creatures (those living in Phoenix call themselves Phoenixians and I am pretty sure they don't think they descended from a firey bird that rises from the ashes) and Palestinians call themselves Palestinians because they live in a region known to the world for at least 3500 years as Palestine.

Your "Palestinians" didn't call themselves Palestinians until Arafat told them to do so because of political reasons. "Palestine" of today has nothing to do with the land of the Philistines. "Palestine" of today is an Islamic Arab state not yet recognised by the International community. The name "Palestine" was not used by the local population but by foreign countries because of the Christian writings. The local Jewish population called it Judea and Samaria. The local Arabs called it Syria. The Jerusalem Post named Palestine Post until 1950, the Israel Electric Company was the Palestine Electric Company. Many other Jewish organisations called themselves Palestinian before Israel was founded. Few, if any, Arab organisations called themselves Palestinian because they had more loyalties to their villages or Islam.

You can deny it all you like, you can ignore the obvious reason they chose the name Palestinian until Tel Aviv freezes over but it is not going to change the argument that those currently occupying their land are little more than foreign invaders hiding behind the pretense of a religion and have no scienfic, biological or archeological link to the region than I would if I took over Mexico by calling myself an Aztec.

???????????? There were already Jews living there before the first Arab invaded the land! You do know that your beloved "Palestine" calls itself and Islamic Arab state? Read that again : ISLAMIC ARAB

Palestine Basic Law:
art4.2 : The principles of Islamic Shari'a shall be the main source of legislation.
art4.3 : Arabic shall be the official language.​

Please tell where you find evidence that 3500 years ago there were Islamic Arabs living there.

In fact I am almost prepared to argue that it is the Israelis that are the made up grouping in the region based on the principle that almost nothing of their so called national identity can be proved including their DNA.

?????????????? You must be kidding! You deny that their ever lived Jews in that area but are convinced that Islamic Arabs lived there for 3500 years?
Give me your evidence on which you base this ridicule thinking.
No prove of a DNA connection???? You deny the report I gave you : Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes? All of the DNA searches of the last 15 years point the Jews to the ME and one doesn't (but only maternal) and you believe that just that one only tells the truth, although he's very carefull, because he admits that paternal jewish DNA does point to the ME. I gave you the text in my reply to your post. You propably will not use the link so here's the answer again:
You better read that report again. If you would have read a little further you would have found this :

"The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring nonJewish communities during and after the Diaspora."

or the summary at the end:

"In summary, the combined results suggest that a major portion of NRY biallelic diversity present in most of the contemporary Jewish communities surveyed here traces to a common Middle Eastern source population several thousand years ago. The implication is that this source population included a large number of distinct paternal and maternal lineages, reflecting genetic variation established in the Middle East at that time. In turn, this source diversity has been maintained within Jewish communities, despite numerous migrations during the Diaspora and long-term residence as isolated subpopulations in numerous geographic locations outside of the Middle East."​

read this article about your beloved DNA scientist: Israeli Researcher Challenges Jewish DNA links to Israel, Calls Those Who Disagree 'Nazi Sympathizers'

Well, well, well. We have a friend here who's also fond of the word 'Nazi'.

Not so at all, what you so carefully ignore (again), is that Australia was colonised during the "Age of Discovery" (I suggest you Google it), when there were no International laws regarding the occupation of the lands of others. This has been explained to you several times and is supported under International law.

I love your answer. International law. Great. The United Nations created Israel, the Arabs refused their part. Now tell me, who's land was it before Israel liberated it and gave some of the land to the "Palestinians"? Jordan! Did Jordan legally occupied that region? NO! Before the Jordanians invaded that land who's was it? Not the "Palestinians" because they refused to have it, it was Palestine Mandate land and before that it was the Ottoman Empire who governed it.

White colonisation of Australia has been recognised and accepted officially by the aboriginal people, because they know that if it was not British colonisation it would have been that of the Dutch, Spanish, Indonesian or maybe even the Chinese. I would suggest that they were lucky they were colonised by the Brits, and the Aboriginals for all the complaining of minority groups among them, are well aware of that fact.

Murrawarri Republic??

Basically, a group of aboriginal people in inland Australia are intent on seceding from the Australian commonwealth and making their own nation, based on the illegality of British colonisation. This has raised issues regarding the treatment and welfare of indigenous Australians, the legal status of Australia, the practicality of such a secession, and the potential knock on effects among other aboriginal groups who've shown great interest in the plan of the Murrawari Republic.​

Israel is officially recognised and accepted by the people who live there. The Arabs who stayed applied for Israeli citizenship. Israel is recogniized and accepted by the International Community. "Palestine" as of yet is not.

It still amazes me how little you know about this "conflict".

Mr. VDKMS.

Any idea the list of police actions that the FED has set up high interest central banks destroy a country's sovereignty and enslaving it to the U.S. dollar? Speaking about Iraq that was the first reason we were kicking down doors there in the 1st place....

I find it very funny and very amusing that up until 2003, the United States had been in the game of toppling every single government that said "we want to be independent of the U.S. styled crony capitalism and remain debt free".

Saddam Hussein wanted to trade in Euros Mr. VDKMS. Mind you the world's reserve currency for almost ALL oil trading right now is in the U.S. dollar. The U.S. needed a justification to go to war, so all this public hype on "Weapons of Mass Destruction" were spun by the Bush administration.

The switching of selling Iraq's oil to Euros threatened the ONLY thing holding the now service based U.S. economy. That being the fact that all oil transactions are done in the U.S. Dollar. The FED, the same FED you claim are "good people" had no problem backing or more or less, pressuring their puppets in the Bush administration to take out Saddam. Because if Iraq was allowed to contineuly attack the U.S. dollar, then in time other Arab states would start to sell oil in other currenices as well, leading to the collaspe or removal of the U.S. dollar as the world's oil reserve currency, then the collaspe of the American economy. Every country since such as Libya and now Syria who has done anything similar get's the same treatment.

Step 1. Find a reason to topple the government of that nation.
Step 2. Rebuild that government with "aid" often being in the form of high interest repayment practices to our FED.
Step 3. Through organizations such as the IMF, " a very FED friendly organization" make that country so indebted to you that they now have no hope of ever paying you back and are now slaves, puppets if you will to U.S. Foreign policy.

You call these folks good people? You know why Iran doesn't really see eye to with the U.S. in the region? Because Iran wants to do one simple thing: sell in THEIR oil and natural resources in the currency THEY choose. But of course our over inflated quickly becoming useless Dollar must be supported. And the FED knows this, and like a spoiled child losing a game of checkers will flip the table to keep it this way. They will gladly send more American troops home in caskets to keep this crony system working.

Why does this post belong in the this thread?.... Because the U.S. Federal Reserve and Israel are in bed together on a myriad of matters. U.S. Money fresh off the printing press go the Zionists regime there every day.

And those "terrorists" In Iraq? Yes many insurgents there were Islamic fundamentalists, or part of true terror organizations. But my ancestors in my country are no strangers to being called "terrorists" by an occupying Empire. Some of those who fought coalition forces fought because the United States had the opportunity soon after invasion to settle terms to avoided open resistance. But they refused. U.S. interest came first. So let me tell you this, in your superior thinking and logic did you ever stop to think that maybe they resisted because their country was invaded by a conglomerate of hostile powers?

( This is a 2 part post but due to technical errors I cannot facilitate the 2nd post as of now. )

Last edited:
Well, well, well. We have a friend here who's also fond of the word 'Nazi'.
probably because it is the nearest analogy that can be made.
I love your answer. International law. Great. The United Nations created Israel, the Arabs refused their part. Now tell me, who's land was it before Israel liberated it and gave some of the land to the "Palestinians"? Jordan! Did Jordan legally occupied that region? NO! Before the Jordanians invaded that land who's was it? Not the "Palestinians" because they refused to have it, it was Palestine Mandate land and before that it was the Ottoman Empire who governed it.
You realise that you have lost this point no less that two or three times before on this forum. The Arabs had no need to settle for only a part of what was rightfully theirs anyway.

Israel is officially recognised and accepted by the people who live there.
It still amazes me how little you know about this "conflict".
It would appear that i know a great deal more than you, "Israel is officially recognised and accepted by the people who live there." The Nazi state was officially recognised and accepted by the people who lived there too. You are really struggling aren't you?

Murrawarri Republic??
Yep,.. you are struggling, so much so that you are trying to divert the subject, however I will humour you on this one occasion as I'm a lot more aware of what it's all about than you realise.

It's a token group, whom if granted secession would refuse to accept it as they would be totally unable to manage and would end up as hunter gathers again, which may all seem very romantic while you have money in your pockets and the financial support of the government and free access to most of it's services, and they are well aware of this fact. They do not even have the support of a majority of the Aboriginal people. Within two weeks of the withdrawal of Australian rule and benefits they would have a revolution on their hands as their income, health, education and life expectancy dropped though the floor.

It's reminds me of 20 years ago when a number of disaffected Aboriginal groups stated that they wanted to administer tribal law and punishments rather than be subject to "White man's Law" among their own people, as they considered "our law" as foreign to their ways. So, the government conceded and this was introduced among those who requested it,.... it lasted about 6 months or less before the aboriginals who fell foul of their own laws refused to accept Aboriginal law or punishments and screamed for White man's law again. We are the Bogey man, until they are faced with the reality of what they say they want, when they get what they want, they soon realise how well off they were.

Last edited:
Mr. VDKMS.

Any idea the list of police actions that the FED has set up high interest central banks destroy a country's sovereignty and enslaving it to the U.S. dollar? Speaking about Iraq that was the first reason we were kicking down doors there in the 1st place....

The reason for the Iraq war was that Iraq remained in material breach of resolution 687. If they would have complied there wouldn't have been an invasion.

I find it very funny and very amusing that up until 2003, the United States had been in the game of toppling every single government that said "we want to be independent of the U.S. styled crony capitalism and remain debt free".

Debt has nothing to do with capitalism but with financial mismanagement. Communist USSR went bankrupt.

Saddam Hussein wanted to trade in Euros Mr. VDKMS. Mind you the world's reserve currency for almost ALL oil trading right now is in the U.S. dollar. The U.S. needed a justification to go to war, so all this public hype on "Weapons of Mass Destruction" were spun by the Bush administration.

Hussein ran into trouble when he invaded Koeweit not because he wanted to sell oil in EURO's. Read UN counsil resolution 687.

The switching of selling Iraq's oil to Euros threatened the ONLY thing holding the now service based U.S. economy. That being the fact that all oil transactions are done in the U.S. Dollar. The FED, the same FED you claim are "good people" had no problem backing or more or less, pressuring their puppets in the Bush administration to take out Saddam. Because if Iraq was allowed to contineuly attack the U.S. dollar, then in time other Arab states would start to sell oil in other currenices as well, leading to the collaspe or removal of the U.S. dollar as the world's oil reserve currency, then the collaspe of the American economy. Every country since such as Libya and now Syria who has done anything similar get's the same treatment.

Saddam faced an oil embargo, he was only allowed to sell oil for food. When oil is traded with other currencies the US economy will not collapse, the US would only have less leverage on fanacial oil markets. Economy is about profit not about what currency you use.

Step 1. Find a reason to topple the government of that nation.
Step 2. Rebuild that government with "aid" often being in the form of high interest repayment practices to our FED.
Step 3. Through organizations such as the IMF, " a very FED friendly organization" make that country so indebted to you that they now have no hope of ever paying you back and are now slaves, puppets if you will to U.S. Foreign policy.

Are you talking about Roosevelt's "assistence" in WWII after his disastrous "New Deal"?

You call these folks good people? You know why Iran doesn't really see eye to with the U.S. in the region? Because Iran wants to do one simple thing: sell in THEIR oil and natural resources in the currency THEY choose. But of course our over inflated quickly becoming useless Dollar must be supported. And the FED knows this, and like a spoiled child losing a game of checkers will flip the table to keep it this way. They will gladly send more American troops home in caskets to keep this crony system working.

Iran is a theocracy. They want control of Mekka.

Why does this post belong in the this thread?.... Because the U.S. Federal Reserve and Israel are in bed together on a myriad of matters. U.S. Money fresh off the printing press go the Zionists regime there every day.

And to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania. Did you know that the US give almost 3 times as much money to Muslim countries than to Israel?

And those "terrorists" In Iraq? Yes many insurgents there were Islamic fundamentalists, or part of true terror organizations. But my ancestors in my country are no strangers to being called "terrorists" by an occupying Empire. Some of those who fought coalition forces fought because the United States had the opportunity soon after invasion to settle terms to avoided open resistance. But they refused. U.S. interest came first. So let me tell you this, in your superior thinking and logic did you ever stop to think that maybe they resisted because their country was invaded by a conglomerate of hostile powers?

Hostile powers? They got rid of dictator Saddam. Remember how happy the Iraqi people were when Americans teared down Saddam's statue in Bagdad?
Afterwards the problem was with the muslims who didn't want non-muslim boots on their ground. You've helped us, thank you very much, and now get out or we will kill you. Did the violence stop when the coalition troops left? No! It got worse every year.

( This is a 2 part post but due to technical errors I cannot facilitate the 2nd post as of now. )

No problem, I'll wait.

oil-companies-in-iraq_large.png

Not many American oil companies in Iraq, are they?

probably because it is the nearest analogy that can be made.
You realise that you have lost this point no less that two or three times before on this forum. The Arabs had no need to settle for only a part of what was rightfully theirs anyway.

Wishfull thinking. Arabs invaded that land in the 7th century. Maybe Belgium should belong to Germany because they invaded our country twice in a short period of time. So you agree that the "Palestinians" are Arabs! Yes, Muslim Arabs.

It would appear that i know a great deal more than you, "Israel is officially recognised and accepted by the people who live there." The Nazi state was officially recognised and accepted by the people who lived there too. You are really struggling aren't you?

That's the way it goes in every democracy. Whether we like it or not, Hitler was democratically chosen. In 1948 the Arabs in Israel were able to vote from in the beginning. The aboriginals had to wait intil 1965 when the last Australian state gave them voting rights.

Yep,.. you are struggling, so much so that you are trying to divert the subject, however I will humour you on this one occasion as I'm a lot more aware of what it's all about than you realise.

It's a token group, whom if granted secession would refuse to accept it as they would be totally unable to manage and would end up as hunter gathers again, which may all seem very romantic while you have money in your pockets and the financial support of the government and free access to most of it's services, and they are well aware of this fact. They do not even have the support of a majority of the Aboriginal people. Within two weeks of the withdrawal of Australian rule and benefits they would have a revolution on their hands as their income, health, education and life expectancy dropped though the floor.

It's reminds me of 20 years ago when a number of disaffected Aboriginal groups stated that they wanted to administer tribal law and punishments rather than be subject to "White man's Law" among their own people, as they considered "our law" as foreign to their ways. So, the government conceded and this was introduced among those who requested it,.... it lasted about 6 months or less before the aboriginals who fell foul of their own laws refused to accept Aboriginal law or punishments and screamed for White man's law again. We are the Bogey man, until they are faced with the reality of what they say they want, when they get what they want, they soon realise how well off they were.

Replace Australia with Israel and Aboriginals with "Palestinians" and you should come to the same conclusion. Everywere were Islamist get power the country goes back to the stone age. That's not exactly what we want, do we.

Leviathan signs $1.2 bln natgas deal with Palestinian power company
Palestinians with brains do bussines with Israeli companies. The ones who have no brains kill themselves in the hope to become a martyr.

Another interesting article: Israel's Support of the Palestinian Economy

Recently, many Palestinians have voiced a desire to become citizens of Israel, especially in east Jerusalem. According to Hatem Abdel Kader, the Fatah official in charge of the “Jerusalem Portfolio”, this growing trend is a result of the failure of the PA and Arab and Islamic countries to help the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem. As noted by Khaled Abu Toameh of the Gatestone Institute, Abdel Kader “is admitting that Israel is doing more for these Palestinians than the Palestinian leadership and the entire Arab and Islamic countries.”​

VD said:
Wishfull thinking. Arabs invaded that land in the 7th century. Maybe Belgium should belong to Germany because they invaded our country twice in a short period of time. So you agree that the "Palestinians" are Arabs! Yes, Muslim Arabs.

Why is it that when you are struggling you just write absolute crap that you know to be wrong? The information below has been stated on this forum several times before.
Jerusalem Post said:
." Close to nine out of 10 Palestinians in the Land of Israel - Israel proper, Judea, Samaria and Gaza - have Jewish roots. In fact, he says, the percentage in Gaza is somewhat higher than 90 percent. Misinai is far from the first researcher to have stumbled upon this historical find. The first president of Israel, Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, and the first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, wrote several books and articles on the subject. In fact, Ben-Gurion believed so strongly in the idea that in 1956 he set up a task force headed by Moshe Dayan and Haim Levkov (the Palmah's "point man" among the Arabs of Israel

VD said:
That's the way it goes in every democracy. Whether we like it or not, Hitler was democratically chosen. In 1948 the Arabs in Israel were able to vote from in the beginning. The aboriginals had to wait intil 1965 when the last Australian state gave them voting rights.
More previously disproven crap. Israel is NOT a democracy and never has been. Palestinian Rights are as useful to them as another tape worm to a starving Biafran, they are never honoured in fact another thing that has been dealt with several times previously on this forum.

VD said:
Replace Australia with Israel and Aboriginals with "Palestinians" and you should come to the same conclusion. Everywere were Islamist get power the country goes back to the stone age. That's not exactly what we want, do we.
Aaahhhh! I can see the crocodile tears from here, what do you care about how Palestinians live? Given the slightest opportunity you'd kill the lot of them.
It's far better living free in stone age conditions in your own country than living like an animal under the occupation of a Nazi like regime. There is absolutely no comparison between the Palestinians and the Aboriginals. If Aboriginals have a demonstration or dispute, we don't send in the Army with tanks and bulldozers to shoot them then demolish anything they own.
3067781374_zps55cb0275.jpg

Neither do we bind and blindfold demonstrators then deliberately shoot them. Nor do our armed forced shoot Aboriginals going about their daily jobs, remember the videos?

You have not got the vaguest idea of what you are saying have you?

Last edited:
Why is it that when you are struggling you just write absolute crap that you know to be wrong? The information below has been stated on this forum several times before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerusalem Post
." Close to nine out of 10 Palestinians in the Land of Israel - Israel proper, Judea, Samaria and Gaza - have Jewish roots. In fact, he says, the percentage in Gaza is somewhat higher than 90 percent. Misinai is far from the first researcher to have stumbled upon this historical find. The first president of Israel, Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, and the first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, wrote several books and articles on the subject. In fact, Ben-Gurion believed so strongly in the idea that in 1956 he set up a task force headed by Moshe Dayan and Haim Levkov (the Palmah's "point man" among the Arabs of Israel

If that's true, which I don't believe, then an Arab Palestine has no reason to exist whatsoever. If the Palestinians are related to the Jews then they have to admit that, they can safely return to their original religion and live happily together in Israel which then would include the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) and Gaza, just like the original Palestine Mandate wanted. Muslim Arab immigration started in the tanzimat period of the 19th century.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRgXAYTQlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRgXAYTQlU[/ame]

Did you watch this video? No stone throwing "Palestinians" who hate Jews.

More previously disproven crap. Israel is NOT a democracy and never has been. Palestinian Rights are as useful to them as another tape worm to a starving Biafran, they are never honoured in fact another thing that has been dealt with several times previously on this forum.

Previously disproven, dealt with several times...blablabla. Do you think that by repeating this all the time that your lie becomes truth? Nazi tactics!

here's the truth : democracy ranking 2013

Israel : number 21 - total score 73.7 (Norway is 1 with 88.3)
Italy : number 29 - 71.2
Turkey : number 61 - 54.9
Lebanon : number 79 - 50.2
Syria : number 114 - 29.2

Aaahhhh! I can see the crocodile tears from here, what do you care about how Palestinians live? Given the slightest opportunity you'd kill the lot of them.
It's far better living free in stone age conditions in your own country than living like an animal under the occupation of a Nazi like regime. There is absolutely no comparison between the Palestinians and the Aboriginals. If Aboriginals have a demonstration or dispute, we don't send in the Army with tanks and bulldozers to shoot them then demolish anything they own.

I care more about the Palestinians than you do. You want them to attack the jews and get killed. I want them to live in peace in a prosperous Israel. Arabs living in Israel earn twice as much as the ones living in "Palestine" Which according to your latest report (see above) must be Jewish.

3067781374_zps55cb0275.jpg

Neither do we bind and blindfold demonstrators then deliberately shoot them. Nor do our armed forced shoot Aboriginals going about their daily jobs, remember the videos?

Here's the video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qY92YOlvS4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qY92YOlvS4[/ame]

I sugest you download it and view it frame by frame
shot is fired at frame 607 (00:24.280)
guy with white shirt scares up at frame 610 (00:24.440)
"demonsrtator" lift his left foot at frame 613 (00:24.520)
video blurs at frame 615 (00:24.600)
video sharp again at frame 645 (00:24.960)
video blurs again and veers to the left at frame 627 (00:25.080)
last blurred frame at 631 (00:25.240)
next frame "demonstrator" on the ground at 632 (00:25.280)
the "demonstrator's" unharmed foot is seen in frame 633 (00:25.320)

the way the soldier holds the weapon when fired he can impossible hit the "demonstrator's" foot which B’Tselem said was a rubber coated metal bullet. Under the Israeli forces’ rules of engagement, rubber bullets are to be used only from a distance of 50 metres or more, to avoid piercing the skin. This was from 1 meter and his foot did not show any signs of injury. Like always with such videos (and photos) it is shot in close up style and important pieces are missing. You do not see the "demonstrator" fall.
Pallywood again?
They propably fired to scare him without hitting the "victim".

You have not got the vaguest idea of what you are saying have you?
To use your words:
"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

As with everything you've posted in the last two years its all crap, and I agree, you don't have the vaguest idea of what anyone is saying, because you don't want to.

Israeli "Democracy" It shouldn't even be included in the figures you quote because it is clearly not a democracy, perhaps you are quoting the "Ethnocracy" rating???
Haaretz said:
We can’t lose a democracy we never had
The illusion of democracy in Israel is just one of the many illusions that we Israelis have been educated to believe.
Center For Global Research said:
Israeli Democracy: A Convenient Illusion
By Stephen Lendman
Global Research, August 11, 2013
Region: Middle East & North Africa
In-depth Report: PALESTINE

Israel’s more hypocrisy than democracy. Rhetoric belies longstanding policy. Nothing ahead suggests change.

Democracy exists in name only. Arundhati Roy calls India a “limbless, headless, soulless torso left bleeding under the butcher’s cleaver with a flag driven deep into her mutilated heart.”

America’s the same. So is Israel. They’re pariah states. They’re rogue states. They abhor fundamental freedoms. They prioritize war and instability. They deplore peaceful conflict resolution.

Israel’s an ethnocracy. It’s polar opposite democracy. Israeli leaders refer to “Jewish democracy.” It’s Orwellian. Structural inequalities explain.

Israeli Arabs are citizens. They compromise 20% of the population. They can vote. They can sit in parliament. They’re little more than potted plants.

Jews alone have power. Arabs have no say. The Law of Return affords it solely to Jews. Arabs are unwanted. They’re persecuted. Institutionalized racism denies them equal rights.

Citizenship and Entry in Israel legislation prohibits Israeli Arab spouses in Palestine or abroad from entering Israel. Residency rights are forbidden. Families are divided. They’re denied fundamental rights.

So now you agree that Palestinians are the descendants of the "real" Jews, as believed by virtually everyone 100 years ago. Yes, this ties in with Elhaiks research, begging the question, "if these are the real descendants if the Middle Eastern Jews, who are the pretenders who flooded into Palestine after WWII? We know there is no evidence of the alleged diaspora in 70AD, and we also know that the Khazar apostates moved into Europe. Blind Freddy can start to see that Elhaik's work is looking better and better especially since Elhaik's main detractor has refused to allow other experts in the field to examine the evidence upon which he has based his findings. One of his excuses being that he won't release information that might harm the "Jewish" (Khazar) cause.

The bullsh!t about Israeli "Rubber" bullets is highlighted by your own admission. They are not "rubber bullets", but are in fact STEEL bullets coated with a thin coating of rubber (to protect the rifling and provide a gas check in the barrels of Israeli weapons).
Haaretz said:
Lt. Col. Omri Burberg was filmed holding the blindfolded prisoner and ordering his soldier, Staff Sgt. Leonardo Korea, to fire a rubber bullet his leg (sic) in Na'alin two years ago
So all of your BS dissection of the video in a pathetic attempt to lie your way out of the facts means nothing, the case was admitted, had this video never surfaced no one would ever have heard of it and no one would have ever been disciplined (an admission of guilt).

It can only be guessed as to how much of this type of illegal activity actually takes place unseen.

Last edited:
As with everything you've posted in the last two years its all crap, and I agree, you don't have the vaguest idea of what anyone is saying, because you don't want to.

To be fair trying to sell Israel to people who have seen the world is like being a telemarketer for a high tar cigarette company it is a job no one likes for a product fewer want.

I now understand the picking and choosing of his historical argument because the Israeli narrative is little more than fiction so the last thing it needs is close scrutiny which also explains his focus on events since 1947 as there is nothing to focus on prior to that.

I wonder what he will make of this...
Palestine_zpsc43b0957.jpg

To be fair trying to sell Israel to people who have seen the world is like being a telemarketer for a high tar cigarette company it is a job no one likes for a product fewer want.

Until a few years ago, the main government agency carrying out Hasbara work was the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its Media and Hasbara department. Under Ehud Olmert’s government, and more so under Netanyahu’s, there was a considerable increase in Hasbara efforts. Prime Minister Netanyahu has launched for the first time a Hasbara Ministry, headed by a government minister (the current hasbara minister is Yuli Edelstein). The Hasbara Ministry includes a situation room, which operates in five languages; it has a new-media team that can reach, according to the office’s web page, 100,000 volunteers on social media networks, as well as many bloggers.
All of which begs the question,... why does Israel need to go online to try and whitewash their War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity. Not even third world dictatorships need to do this.

His active participation in this propaganda is a good indication as to his intent and total lack of moral principles, VD is most likely a paid product of the Israeli Hasbara Department or just as likely a member of the IDF seconded to them. He's certainly a lot further up the food chain than the common garden variety Hasbara troll who soon learns that he can't win and disappears or at least shuts up, (we've seen a number of them here but they have the cunning to realise that they have no chance of winning an un-winnable argument. As yet he still has not woken up to the fact that despite his best efforts, "there is no way that you can pick up a turd by the clean end".

I don't honestly think he's quite that stupid, which only leaves the possibilities that he's paid, or too vain to admit the truth.

All of which begs the question,... why does Israel need to go online to try and whitewash their War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity. Not even third world dictatorships need to do this.

I would suggest that it is the result of the argument we are having with him primarily legitimacy, if you know that your argument is not legitimate then you have two choices:
1) You just don't care because you are right and the world is wrong aka the third world dictatorship approach.

2) You get others to legitimise you by backing your case no matter how flimsy it is.

Basically it is a variation on the "Big Lie" principle that Hitler droned on about in Mein Kampf..."If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

Now before anyone thinks I am going to give "credit" to Hitler for picking a Jewish trait I am not, this is not a racial trait but a human one and is used every day by politicians the world over who bury it in double talk and meaningless jargon before they will tell you the truth.

VD's argument relies heavily on people taking his data at face value and it does tie in with everything that we have been indoctrinated to believe since 1947 and for 2000 years prior to that after all the bible doesn't lie.

However science tells us otherwise:
- We know that religious documents have little if any foundation in reality.

- We are begining to learn what some have suspected for a long time and that is that Israelis are not the descendants of the Israelites they are just Europeans who have adopted a religion that started in the region and it is the Palestinians who are the descendants of the Canaanites.

I noticed the other day he has started referring to Palestinians as Arabs and then brings up the Arab invasions of the 7th Century what this does is make people think the Palestinians arrived with the Arab invasion and are therefore a transplanted population what it fails to point out is that like most invasions it is the ruling classes that are replaced not the masses so despite the countless invasions of the past 4000 years where kings and emperors were over thrown the masses stayed the same and simply adapted to the new overlords.

Still I imagine the one thing that must be causing Israel problems is this...
The Jewish American beliefs about Israel...
Attach_zpsab92f7bf.jpg

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/10/01/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-culture-survey/

Essentially it shows that Israel is losing ground amongst American Jewish groups and where those groups go American politicians follow.

Last edited:
I would suggest that it is the result of the argument we are having with him primarily legitimacy, if you know that your argument is not legitimate then you have two choices:
1) You just don't care because you are right and the world is wrong aka the third world dictatorship approach.

2) You get others to legitimise you by backing your case no matter how flimsy it is.

Basically it is a variation on the "Big Lie" principle that Hitler droned on about in Mein Kampf..."If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."
Well,... no one would have any difficulty in seeing which of these courses VD has taken. He certainly hasn't had much luck with option (2) either. Even those trolls who originally came here thinking they were going to disseminate their Hasbara BS soon woke up that their position was completely untenable, and moved on.

Last edited:
Well I suspect he may be waiting for this months payment...
Dutch pension giant divests millions from Israeli banks involved in settlement construction

Published time: January 08, 2014 11:33

000_nic6183068.si.jpg

Jewish settlements near the West Bank village of Burin (AFP Photo / Jaafar Ashtiyeh)

The largest Dutch pension fund company, PGGM, has reportedly chosen to withdraw all its investments from the five largest Israeli banks, whose branches are involved in financing construction in the settlements in the West Bank.
Over the past few months the Dutch pension giant has informed some of Israel's top banks, such as Bank Hapoalim, Bank Leumi, Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot, the First International Bank of Israel and Israel Discount Bank, that their ties with the settlements, and/or companies involved in construction there, were an obstacle from the standpoint of international law, a source told Haaretz.

PGGM's stance is based on an International Court of Justice ruling, which in 2004 concluded that the barrier being built around the West Bank was illegal and should be pulled down, with the "security wall" violating the rights of Palestinians.

The Israeli law doesn’t allow local banks to stop providing their services to parties connected to the settlements, however. Even if it did, as things stand now it would be highly impractical. With the situation unlikely to improve in the near future, the Dutch giant said it had decided to divest from the banks. According to the Israeli daily, this decision took effect on January 1.

PGGM manages over 140 billion euros in pension assets on behalf of five pension funds representing some 2.6 million people and is one of the leading such companies in the world. Last year the company said it takes a new step in "responsible investment". According to PGGM's advanced policy, "the aspects of people, the environment and society are all included in investment decisions, and dialogue is sought with companies on corporate social responsibility."

"PGGM does not invest its clients’ funds in companies that produce or deal in controversial weapons. Nor are funds invested in companies that violate human rights or labor rights and who are unwilling to discuss making improvements," the Dutch pension fund provider stated on the company's website.
Therefore, investing in the Israeli banks' involved in financing construction in the settlements in the West Bank would go against the Dutch company's fastidious policy.

Last year PGGM stopped investing in the world’s largest retailer, the American supermarket group Walmart. PGGM has repeatedly spoken against the policy pursued by Walmart in the US, which restricts employees’ opportunities to organize themselves into trade unions. Walmart, however, was "not prepared to take PGGM’s concerns about the company’s tense labor relations in its domestic market into consideration." In the long run, PGGM added Walmart to its exclusion list.

It's not the first time a Dutch company has pulled out of Israel. In December, the Netherland's largest drinking water supplier, Vitens, decided to cut ties with Israel's national water corporation, Mekorot, also citing alleged violations of international law. An Amnesty International 2009 report claimed that Israel was denying the West Bank and Gaza access to adequate water supplies through a "discriminatory" control that enables its own people to consume four times as much as the Palestinians; Israel argued the shortages are caused by Palestinians stealing water. Vitens, which is part owned by the Dutch state, signed the co-operation deal with Mekorot only two months ago. The company had a near-monopoly on water supplies in Israel and the Palestinian territories, including Israeli settlements on the West Bank.
Vitens came to the conclusion that the provision of water in the Palestinian territories became too politicized. The company's spokesman said the firm had decided to cut ties because it "preferred to remain neutral". The decision was announced during Prime Minister Mark Rutte's official visit to Israel. Foreign Ministry spokesman called the decision "absurd", pointing out that the Palestinians will cooperate with Mekorot, while the Dutch firm has refused.

"It is more than strange that this Dutch company should boycott an Israeli peer that works with the World Bank on a very important regional cooperation project, which includes the Jordanians and Palestinians,"
Yigal Palmor said. "This only shows that by caving in to boycott pressures, one makes absurd decisions that result in a topsy-turvy situation."

Israeli officials believe that the recent series of boycotts is part of a new policy adopted by the Dutch government, which allegedly recommends local businesses to avoid commerce with the controversial settlements.

http://rt.com/news/dutch-pension-divests-settlement-309/

Israeli "Democracy" It shouldn't even be included in the figures you quote because it is clearly not a democracy, perhaps you are quoting the "Ethnocracy" rating???

You proudly mention the article from Center For Global Research. They say
"Jews alone have power. Arabs have no say"​
An Arab Judge on Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab with no say???
An Arab General in the IDF is an Arab with no say???
An Arab minister (Raleb Majadele 2007 - 2009) is an Arab with no say???
But you are very silent about your beloved "Palestinian" democracy, a democracy that excludes Jews (unless off course they convert to Islam). Israel does not exclude Arabs and does not force them into Judaism.
The writer of that article, Stephen Lendman, also believed that Sharon poisonend Arafat with the approval from Bush! Go figure!

So now you agree that Palestinians are the descendants of the "real" Jews, as believed by virtually everyone 100 years ago. Yes, this ties in with Elhaiks research, begging the question, "if these are the real descendants if the Middle Eastern Jews, who are the pretenders who flooded into Palestine after WWII? We know there is no evidence of the alleged diaspora in 70AD, and we also know that the Khazar apostates moved into Europe. Blind Freddy can start to see that Elhaik's work is looking better and better especially since Elhaik's main detractor has refused to allow other experts in the field to examine the evidence upon which he has based his findings. One of his excuses being that he won't release information that might harm the "Jewish" (Khazar) cause.

Again you are twisting my words, a speciality of yours. I clearly said that I didn't believe it. The British had to admit that they had no clue about illegal Arab immigration into the mandate while illegal Jewish immigration was very low. Look up the Ottoman censuses which includes the places where they came from. You would be surprised from how far those Arabs came from.
The census for Jerusalem and Hebron kazas (Ottoman districts) of 1905 show that half came from outside "Palestine". 2/3rds of the illegal immigrants captured in 1935 by the British were non-Jews.

The bullsh!t about Israeli "Rubber" bullets is highlighted by your own admission. They are not "rubber bullets", but are in fact STEEL bullets coated with a thin coating of rubber (to protect the rifling and provide a gas check in the barrels of Israeli weapons). So all of your BS dissection of the video in a pathetic attempt to lie your way out of the facts means nothing, the case was admitted, had this video never surfaced no one would ever have heard of it and no one would have ever been disciplined (an admission of guilt).

The IDF soldiers were convicted for misconduct and not for shooting someone. Obviously the "victim" was not hurt, which the the video clearly shows.
Your beloved "Palestinians" don't even prosecute someone who kills innocent civilians, on the contrary they encourage it.
You call a 15gr low speed bullet that almost impossible can hurt someone beyond 40 meters a dangerous weapon, but a 50kg rocket with up to 10kg high explosives "fireworks".

It can only be guessed as to how much of this type of illegal activity actually takes place unseen.
Not much and far less than the illegal terrorist activities of your beloved Jihadis.

I now understand the picking and choosing of his historical argument because the Israeli narrative is little more than fiction so the last thing it needs is close scrutiny which also explains his focus on events since 1947 as there is nothing to focus on prior to that.

I wonder what he will make of this...
Palestine_zpsc43b0957.jpg

The article is very clear. The Jews were the victim not the culprit.
You still haven't read the annual reports from the mandate.
This part is from 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921
On May 1st there was a riot at Jaffa. Disturbances continued during the following days. Attacks were made from Arab villages upon the Jewish colonies of Petah Tikvah and Chederah. Troops were employed and suppressed the disturbances, and the attacks on the colonies were dispersed with considerable loss to the attackers. Martial law was proclaimed over the area affected, but much excitement prevailed for several days in Jaffa and the neighbouring districts, and for some weeks there was considerable unrest. 88 persons were killed and 238 injured, most of them slightly, in these disturbances, and there was much looting and destruction of property. There were no casualties among the troops. A number of persons were prosecuted for offences committed, and special Civil and Military Courts were established for their trial. The sentences inflicted included one of 13 years penal servitude, two of 10 years, one of 5 years, and 42 of less severity.​

Did you know that not only Jews were the victims but also Muslim Arabs who refused to follow the Islamists? Did you know that your beloved cleric Haj Amin al-Husseini is responsible for the killing of his peers because they had no problems whatsoever with the Jews?

Well I suspect he may be waiting for this months payment...
Dutch pension giant divests millions from Israeli banks involved in settlement construction

First, the PGGM is not the largest pension fund in the Netherlands but APB who is twice as big as PGGM.
Second, the boycot is largely symbolic and involves a small anount.
Did you know that 20.000 Arab "Palestinians" work in factories inside aerea C? Do you want them to lose their jobs? Do you really think that they are treated bad?
This is what one of the workers said:
“Everyone works together: Palestinians, Russians, Jews,” a Palestinian employee named Rasim at the Maale Adumim site told JTA. Rasim has worked at the plant for four months and asked that his last name not be published. “Everything is OK. I always work with Jews. Everyone works together, so of course we’re friends.”​

That company (SodaStream) give work to 500 Arab "Palestinians", 400 Arabs from eastern Jerusalem and a mix of 200 Israeli Jews and foreign workers, including refugees from Africa. They have a mosque and a synagogue on site. They earn on average 3 times as much as the ones working in "Palestinian" factories. Surely you do not want those people to lose their jobs, do you? Or are you just as Seno not interested in the wellbeing of the "Palestinians" and more interested in the destruction of Israel no matter what?

Back