So why do people hate Israel? - Page 83

--

July 4th, 2012  
O.W.E.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Israel is not a theocracy but a democracy. You are talking about some Jewish clerics or fanatical settlers. I don't like them as I don't like their Muslim counterparts.
Yeah a democracy where Palestinians get murdered.

Quote:
about 160.000 Palestinian Arabs didn't flee or returned to Israel. Jews were not able (not allowed) to return to their homes in Arab countries.
So i can go kill your brother then ask to come and live in the house next to you and you should agree?

Quote:
So many opportunities lost. Isn't it time to roll up their sleeves and start building their country? All that Israel asks is security, no more mortars or inaccurate rockets or suicide bombers.

You are blaming Israel for not making peace. Can you tell me what the Palestinians have done to promote peace? Hamas has the destruction of Israel written in their covenant Can you make peace with a neighbor who says he's going to kill you?
Oh yeah Hamas is really weird they want to destroy Israel because its bombing their houses and kills hundreds yet thousands of their countrymen.
i don't really know if someone told you this but its really hard to negotiate peace with you when your raining rockets on my head .
July 5th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.W.E.G.
Yeah a democracy where Palestinians get murdered.
It has been shown here numerous times that Israel meets none of the criteria to claim the status of a Democracy. It may perhaps be described as a theocracy but never as a democracy. Only being a "democracy", so long as you are Jewish.

Here's a rather interesting description of Israel as seen from without.
Quote:
A nation that mandates the primacy of one ethnicity or religion over all others will eventually become psychologically dysfunctional.
Narcissistically obsessed with its own image, it must strive to maintain its racial superiority at all costs and will inevitably come to view any resistance to this imagined superiority as an existential threat.
Indeed, any other people automatically becomes an existential threat simply by virtue of their own existence. As it seeks to protect itself against phantom threats, the racist state becomes increasingly paranoid, its society closed and insular, intellectually limited. Setbacks enrage it; humiliations madden it. The state lashes out in a crazed effort, lacking any sense of proportion, to reassure itself of its strength. (Does this sound familiar)?

The pattern played out in Nazi Germany as it sought to maintain a mythical Aryan superiority. It is playing out now in Israel.
This society no longer recognizes any boundaries, geographical or moral,” wrote Israeli intellectual and anti-Zionist activist Michel Warschawski in his 2004 book Towards an Open Tomb: The Crisis of Israeli Society. Israel knows no limits and is lashing out as it finds that its attempt to beat the Palestinians into submission and swallow Palestine whole is being thwarted by a resilient, dignified Palestinian people who refuse to submit quietly and give up resisting Israel’s arrogance.”

"Atrocities in the Promised Land" By Kathleen Christison: former CIA analyst http://www.counterpu...on07172006.html

July 5th, 2012  
VDKMS

What can you expect from someone who is anti?

Here's a more neutral report:

July-December, 2010 International Religious Freedom Report - Israel and the Occupied Territories

and the official Israeli law: Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty

other facts:

Israeli Court Orders Three West Bank Settlements Demolished
Palestinian Farmer Wins Legal Precedent against Israel
Palestinians enjoy land victory in Israeli courts
--
July 5th, 2012  
O.W.E.G.

3 settlements aren't really a big number or is it?
and if Palestinians win 3 cases so Israel can tell the media that it is a "democratic state" can you count how many were won by Israelis ?
July 5th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.W.E.G.
3 settlements aren't really a big number or is it?
and if Palestinians win 3 cases so Israel can tell the media that it is a "democratic state" can you count how many were won by Israelis ?
It is no more than a token gesture. The Israelis illegally steal and occupy tens of thousands of Dunams of land and return a a few percent of that area, then claim that they are making concessions??

Typical pro zionist reasoning, not to mention that it contravenes a dozen different International laws and conventions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The consensus view of the international community is that the existence of Israeli settlements in the West Bank including East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights is in violation of international law.[59] The Fourth Geneva Convention includes statements such as "the Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies".[60]
July 6th, 2012  
Yossarian

Meanwhile.... In America...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/congre...153448134.html
July 6th, 2012  
VDKMS

The settlements were illegal according to Israeli law so they had to be removed. In Gaza Israel removed all settlements for peace, but they got rockets back. What do you think will happen when they withdraw from the West Bank?
The ball is in the Palestinian camp.
Many people don't want justice, they want Palestinians to get everything they ask for, as long as it is against Israel. The courts in Israel work as they should be: is the claim valid they win of course many like to change that in if it is a Palestinian they win. The latter is not justice, the former is.

A consensus means not all of them. Many legal authorities, one of them used to be a President of the International Court of Justice, disputes the illegality.

Meanwhile.... In America... : the Palestinians should do the same. Instead of giving rockets they would better give visa's. Much better for their economy and no casualties.
July 23rd, 2012  
senojekips

Why do we hate Israel? Here's a clue.

Zionazi Thugs Deliberately Shoot Children
July 23rd, 2012  
BritinBritain

THAT IS ING SICK!!

I bet the bastards who shot her are pleased with themselves.
July 23rd, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
THAT IS ING SICK!!

I bet the bastards who shot her are pleased with themselves.
Don't worry, worst part of it is, that the supporters of these mongrels will claim that the BBC is biased and anti Semitic, or some such bullsh!t.

There will be an excuse,... I mean to say, how many atrocities do these animals have to commit., and they wonder why they are compared with the Nazis.