So why do people hate Israel?

To be honest Spike I can't be bothered with the man, no matter what evidence is produced he will says its a fake, western or Palestinian propaganda or some other bullsh!te.

As I have said before I don't like anyone getting hurt, maimed or killed, but I seriously hope one day the Israelis get a taste of their own medicine and get a damn good hiding.

To be honest Spike I can't be bothered with the man, no matter what evidence is produced he will says its a fake, western or Palestinian propaganda or some other bullsh!te.

As I have said before I don't like anyone getting hurt, maimed or killed, but I seriously hope one day the Israelis get a taste of their own medicine and get a damn good hiding.

First of all I'd like to see idiots like VD get theirs. Wouldn't there be a fuss then?

It's animals like him that has led to Jews per se, being despised and distrusted everywhere they have gone for the last 2000 years, these are the people totally responsible for the growing tide of world wide anti Semitism. They know it but can't help themselves, they annoy the bear until they get mauled just so they can play the victim card,... as they know they have absolutely nothing else.

Last edited:
I'm having a really good time here. Thanks folks!

So far no one was able to disprove the facts I gave. That's why they try it with insults, change the subject or ridicule it.

Seno, if you don't know how a court works then don't try to be the smart guy. An unknown picture won't be accepted as evidence in court.

Let's show something you posted thinking it was against the Jews. I'm talking about your post #1510 you highlited this :

...while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced...

It's from ART. 6. of the Palestine Mandate (Geneve , aug 12 1922)

The King Crane Commission has something similar (aug 29 , 1919)

"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine"

But the text originates from Statement of the Zionist Organization regarding Palestine. (feb 3 1919)

Art 5.I. says:

...nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine...

Instead of generalizing exceptions you'd better stay with the facts. Wishful thinking also doesn't change the facts. No matter how hard you try.

I'm not a self proven Israeli Hasbara Troll. I know who I am and you are far from the truth (like always). Like I said, wishful thinking won't change the facts.

So far no one was able to disprove the facts I gave. That's why they try it with insults, change the subject or ridicule it.

Well to be fair it is hard to disprove what you say because you simply deny anything that contradicts what you say.

As I recall I started my involvement in this discussion by talking about DNA and you responded with a report showing 80% of Ashkenazi Jews had a DNA link to the region but you declined to accept that the report also said 80% of Asians and Europeans also had the same gene and 70% of Palestinians also carry the gene which shows a connection to the region as far back as 3000 years.

I also notice that you did not mention all the other enthnic Jewish groups just the ones from the German area.

What your report really shows is that the Jews in Israel today are those that left the region for upwards of a millenium and that those Palestinians that you keep claiming don't exist are infact the decendants of those who stayed in the region and converted to Islam at some point in the past.

I would argue that based on that information alone Palestinians are the true inhabitants of the region based on both history, dna and continuous occupation where as those Jews that have moved there since are nothing more than European colonisers whos ancestors once lived in the region thousands of years ago but abandoned the region for whatever reason.

As far as legal arguements go I would suggest that the legal borders of Israel stop at the 1947 demarcation lines and everything outside that is land taken in conquest which is not legally binding under article 2 paragraph 4 of the 1945 UN charter...
Article 2. The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.
  • Paragraph 4. All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
Now we could also get into a discussion on the whole ethnic clensing thing and I am sure you would push the case that Palestinians were not forced off their lands despite evidence to the contrary and just for the sake of argument I will accept it (even though I don't) the fact is that international law allows for the right of refugees to return once the area is secure, not only does Israel refuse this they have colonised the area so they can't return.

Now lets be honest I can go on and on about Israels crimes and you will respond with a long winded mostly irrelevant response that amounts to "No" so I will cut to the chase...

Have you ever considered that the reason that people do not like Israel is that people like you make such poor cases in their defense people like myself can find so many holes in your story that even those who once supported you now think where there is smoke there is fire?

But no matter how you look at it in the end I don't like Israel because it is a nation that has done nothing positive for the world and instead brought suffering and misery to millions for no good reason other than ideological nonsense and an over inflated sense of entitlement.

In closing I would suggest that my very limited exposure to Palestinians show me a very resilient and amazing adaptive people, my limited exposure to Israelis is mixed on one hand I have met some that show me peace is possible yet I have met others that made me think kindly of Hamas but in the end I can honestly say if Israel were to evaporate tomorrow I would not shed a tear.

You neglect to mention that no one can disprove your facts because you haven't given any. Just hand picked snippets with nothing considered in it's entirety.

The very fact that you must mention "You are having fun" tells me (and everyone else) that in fact, you are feeling the heat.

I'm not a self proven Israeli Hasbara Troll. I know who I am and you are far from the truth (like always). Like I said, wishful thinking won't change the facts.
Tell me then, If what you say were true, why would I "wish" you to be a Hasbara Troll?

Actually,.... if it came down to to what I "wish",... I'd wish you that were a Palestinian peasant in the occupied Terrortories.

Like all of your kind, you really have no idea at all, of how those other than your own claque think, a fact that has been painfully apparent all though this discussion. Not only, don't you know how others think, like all self centred Zionazi thugs you don't care. You feel that you and your toxic "cause" are the only things in the world worth consideration. The fact being, that you are no more than a greedy, self centred, uncaring cnut.

I haven't actually "wished" anything, it is you who has clearly demonstrated that you are a Hasbara Troll by your loud and long support of the World's fourth most despised state, a state that has been officially declared a Pariah state by most of the world's community for the last 45 years.
David Rodman (2000). "Normal" or "Special" ?". In Laura Zittrain Eisenberg, Neil Caplan. Review Essays in Israel Studies. Suny Series in Israeli Studies, Vol. 5. State University of New York Press. p. 93. ISBN 978-0-7914-4422-1. "For most of the post-1967 period, Israel has been a pariah state in the world community"
This is the same country that has flatly refused and continued to flout 224 (at last count) binding resolutions (many of them regarding War Crimes), of the UN Security Council plus almost innumerable resolutions of the UN General Assembly most of which are regarding Crimes against Humanity.

Yet you continue to protest that you are not a Hasbara Troll, not only do you have the hide of a Rhinoceros, but it would also appear you have the short sightedness and logical thought processes of one as well. With no more than the above two facts taken into consideration, you are without doubt either a malicious troll, or your lobotomy was a complete failure.

Fortunately for the world, Israel's preferred status is weakening in the US* as they sicken of Israel's recalcitrance. I'd say we will see "interesting times" for Israel within the next 20 years. (maybe a lot sooner if Iran is given an honest go and allowed to develop). They too have a Right to the ability for self defence.

* The recent US, Iran arrangements being a clear sign of this. It would never have happened 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Well, it appears I never missed anything.

But it's been a very long day, and a big day, starting at 0330, finally returning home at 2100 local time. A drive to Adelaide and flight to Canberra, an award presentation and nice five figure cash prize. Not a fortune, but it will certainly buy my new Nikon D610 with a couple of nice lenses, leaving the greater part to keep the little woman happy.

The drive home nearly killed me as I was tired and arrived back in Adelaide right on rush hour. It took 2.5 hours just to get out of the city, and the missus wonders why I hate the place I'm sure she knows now, she said it would have been faster to get out and walk enough times, I just gritted my teeth.

I could have stayed in Canberra with the son and daughter in law, but have a doctors appointment at 1000 tomorrow.

Nuff for now, I'm off to have a scalding shower and jump into the bunk

Last edited:
Well, it appears I never missed anything.

But it's been a very long day, and a big day, starting at 0330, finally returning home at 2100 local time. A drive to Adelaide and flight to Canberra, an award presentation and nice five figure cash prize. Not a fortune, but it will certainly buy my new Nikon D610 with a couple of nice lenses, leaving the greater part to keep the little woman happy.

The drive home nearly killed me as I was tired and arrived back in Adelaide right on rush hour. It took 2.5 hours just to get out of the city, and the missus wonders why I hate the place I'm sure she knows now, she said it would have been faster to get out and walk enough times, I just gritted my teeth.

I could have stayed in Canberra with the son and daughter in law, but have a doctors appointment at 1000 tomorrow.

Nuff for now, I'm off to have a scalding shower and jump into the bunk

Congratulations on the cash prize Spike.

What lens are you thinking of getting?

Well to be fair it is hard to disprove what you say because you simply deny anything that contradicts what you say.

As I recall I started my involvement in this discussion by talking about DNA and you responded with a report showing 80% of Ashkenazi Jews had a DNA link to the region but you declined to accept that the report also said 80% of Asians and Europeans also had the same gene and 70% of Palestinians also carry the gene which shows a connection to the region as far back as 3000 years.

I also notice that you did not mention all the other enthnic Jewish groups just the ones from the German area.

What your report really shows is that the Jews in Israel today are those that left the region for upwards of a millenium and that those Palestinians that you keep claiming don't exist are infact the decendants of those who stayed in the region and converted to Islam at some point in the past.

I would argue that based on that information alone Palestinians are the true inhabitants of the region based on both history, dna and continuous occupation where as those Jews that have moved there since are nothing more than European colonisers whos ancestors once lived in the region thousands of years ago but abandoned the region for whatever reason.

I think you read the wrong report. I gave a link in my post #1061.

Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populationsshare a common pool of Y chromosome biallelic haplotypes:

In summary, the combined results suggest that a major portion of NRY biallelic diversity present in most of the contemporary Jewish communities surveyed here traces to a common Middle Eastern source population several thousand years ago. The implication is that this source population included a large number of distinct paternal and maternal lineages, reflecting genetic variation established in the Middle East at that time. In turn, this source diversity has been maintained within Jewish communities, despite numerous migrations during the Diaspora and long-term residence as isolated subpopulations in numerous geographic locations outside of the Middle East.

I also said, multiple times in fact, thay if we go far enough in time we all end up somewhere in southern Africa. The DNA disproved the ones who were saying that the Jews did not originate from that area.

But DNA has nothing to do with states and societies but with individual's paternal and maternal lineage. We are not discussing individuals here, we are discussing states and societies. You do not seem to have viewed the clip I posted of Hamas' interior minister [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3-GBsGmE54"]Fathi Hammad[/ame].

As far as legal arguements go I would suggest that the legal borders of Israel stop at the 1947 demarcation lines and everything outside that is land taken in conquest which is not legally binding under article 2 paragraph 4 of the 1945 UN charter...

I'm glad you brought that up, because it was the Arab countries who violated the UN charter by attacking Israel.
Also, the legal borders do not stop at the 1947 demarcation lines.
Art VI - 11 of the Security Council DOCUMENT S/1302/REV.1 1/ (3 April 1949) states:

The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in this article and in article V shall be subject to such rectification as may be agreed upon by the Parties to this Agreement, and all such rectifications shall have the same force and effect as if they had been incorporated in full in this General Armistice Agreement.

The agreement about the borders is between Israel and the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom, not between Israel and the Palestinians.

Now we could also get into a discussion on the whole ethnic clensing thing and I am sure you would push the case that Palestinians were not forced off their lands despite evidence to the contrary and just for the sake of argument I will accept it (even though I don't) the fact is that international law allows for the right of refugees to return once the area is secure, not only does Israel refuse this they have colonised the area so they can't return.
That's not the whole truth. UNGA Resolution 194 III 11 states:

Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compsensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for the loss or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible.​

That's from 1948. We all know how many times Israel was attacked (suicide bombers, killings, rockets) by "Palestinians" until this day. So we can clearly state that "live at peace with their neighbours" is highly unlikely. May I also point to the fact that it is not only the responsibility of Israel but also the attacking states since "Governments and authorities" is written in plural. Another fact is that international law only speek about the refugees and not their descendants. One other thing, UNRWA does give assistence to the refugees and their descendants but only those that register at certain points and live at certain camps, so not every Palestinian refugee.

Now lets be honest I can go on and on about Israels crimes and you will respond with a long winded mostly irrelevant response that amounts to "No" so I will cut to the chase...

So you can avoid the shelling of civilian homes in Israel, which is a crime against humanity or what about the suicide bombers?

Have you ever considered that the reason that people do not like Israel is that people like you make such poor cases in their defense people like myself can find so many holes in your story that even those who once supported you now think where there is smoke there is fire?

That's your opnion. I give facts. Read this post again, it is based on facts for which I gave references.

But no matter how you look at it in the end I don't like Israel because it is a nation that has done nothing positive for the world and instead brought suffering and misery to millions for no good reason other than ideological nonsense and an over inflated sense of entitlement.

You must be kidding, right? Look here.

Or what about this : The story of an eight-month-old Palestinian child with a hole in her heart. This Palestinian baby, born with a hole in her heart, received medical treatment from an Israeli charity.

In closing I would suggest that my very limited exposure to Palestinians show me a very resilient and amazing adaptive people, my limited exposure to Israelis is mixed on one hand I have met some that show me peace is possible yet I have met others that made me think kindly of Hamas but in the end I can honestly say if Israel were to evaporate tomorrow I would not shed a tear.

The problem is religion, as I have said from in the beginning. If it wasn't about religion there wouldn't be Shahid (muslim martyr) and streets wouldn't be named after someone killing chuildren. If it wasn't about religion then the second intifada wouldn't be called the Al-Aqsa Intifada. If it wasn't about religion then Hamas would not quote the qur'an for killing Jews. (Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar). If it wasn't about religion there would already be peace.

read this book.

This is the same country that has flatly refused and continued to flout 224 (at last count) binding resolutions (many of them regarding War Crimes), of the UN Security Council plus almost innumerable resolutions of the UN General Assembly most of which are regarding Crimes against Humanity.

From wikipedia. The last one is from 2009 (your number 224 and counting.....stops?). No resolutions for the last 4 years? Have you read the reolutions? Because according to your quote it seems that Israel never complies while in fact they do. Why don't you mention the resolutions against Israel's enemies that are not complied? (Hezbollah , Iran). Did it occur to you that those resolutions come after Israel retaliates after an attack? Right of self defense.
Let's take resolution 1322. From Wikipedia:
The Council deplored the visit by Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount (referred to in the Resolution by its Arab name Al-Haram Al-Sharif)​

Why is a Jew not allowed to visit his most holy site in Judaism? What about freedom of religion? What would happen if Muslims were not allowed to go to Mekka? Funny that that site blocks all peace agreements between Israel en "Palestine". You know why? Because it is about religion. Muslims want to control the Temple Mount. They already have the key (literally) to the most holy site of Christianity and destroyed the Hindu one.

Last edited:
I notice that VD is up to his normal standard in that he didn't even try to refute my proof that he is a Troll, a pathological liar, or the recipient of a poorly performed lobotomy, but instead went on to pad out a huge answer on anything else he can think of, virtually all of which has been shown many times to be no more than Zionist fairy stories, and only believed by the supporters of Zionism.

I'll get back with more later, I have a lot to do today.

P.S. At 1857 hrs after a Doctors appointment, a Mayoral Dinner with our local Town councillors, a sleep and a lot of fluffing around. Nahhh,.... fckit, I won't go on as it's all wasted on VD anyway. I'll leave his treatment to some mental institution somewhere.

Last edited:
I think you read the wrong report. I gave a link in my post #1061.

Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populationsshare a common pool of Y chromosome biallelic haplotypes:

In summary, the combined results suggest that a major portion of NRY biallelic diversity present in most of the contemporary Jewish communities surveyed here traces to a common Middle Eastern source population several thousand years ago. The implication is that this source population included a large number of distinct paternal and maternal lineages, reflecting genetic variation established in the Middle East at that time. In turn, this source diversity has been maintained within Jewish communities, despite numerous migrations during the Diaspora and long-term residence as isolated subpopulations in numerous geographic locations outside of the Middle East.

I also said, multiple times in fact, thay if we go far enough in time we all end up somewhere in southern Africa. The DNA disproved the ones who were saying that the Jews did not originate from that area.

No it doesn't it disproves the argument that Jews have a greater right to the area than everyone else including those living there previous to the European invasion because the fact is the Palestinians have the same gene as do 80% of Europeans and Asians.

Basically what you are claiming as the whole justification for Israel is by scientific terms little more than background noise which basically means Buddhists have as much claim to a state as in the region as Jews do along with about three fifths of the rest of the world.

I also find it funny that I can walk through excavations in the area and find out everything about the Canaanites, Romans, Phoenicians and Egyptians yet there is not one shred of evidence for the great kingdom of Israel can be found, I was thinking about this while looking at a Canaanite wine cellar they excavated a few weeks back and it made me wonder about how it is every other civilisation that occupied the region is clearly visible yet nothing of David and the team to be seen.

Was it so efficiently wiped out which makes me wonder how previous archeology remained or did it just not exist after all the only way archeologists seem to link Jews to the area by by saying that "it was possibly Jewish because they didn't find any pig bones during the dig" but then if I dug out the back of my place I doubt I would find pig bones either but I am pretty sure that doesn't mean it was of a Jewish empire.

Congratulations on the cash prize Spike.

What lens are you thinking of getting?

Haha, I was dreaming all the way home of one of those monster zoom lenses you see the professional Sports Phots using, but I don't really think I could justify it,... or carry it, a bit like the D1 I was also dreaming of..... I can't ever see the need to go much better than a D610, I've just always wanted the full format sensor. Anything more would just be a waste.

After having had temporary delusions of great grandeur, I'd say I'll go the way I have with all my other cameras, a good prime lens, and a AF-S Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR for day to day use. I've always bought cheaper brands (Tamron etc) before, and although they've never disappointed me I thought it would be nice to have the "real thing":smile:

I think Shirl might have to tie my hands behind my back as I might start reaching in my pocket again in the shop once I start looking in the display cases.

Last edited:
Haha, I was dreaming all the way home of one of those monster zoom lenses you see the professional Sports Phots using, but I don't really think I could justify it,... or carry it, a bit like the D1 I was also dreaming of..... I can't ever see the need to go much better than a D610, I've just always wanted the full format sensor. Anything more would just be a waste.

After having had temporary delusions of great grandeur, I'd say I'll go the way I have with all my other cameras, a good prime lens, and a AF-S Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR for day to day use. I've always bought cheaper brands (Tamron etc) before, and although they've never disappointed me I thought it would be nice to have the "real thing":smile:

I think Shirl might have to tie my hands behind my back as I might start reaching in my pocket again in the shop once I start looking in the display cases.

Hehe I purchased a 200-500mm lens back when I used an SLR and it was a lot of fun although it weighed a ton, then I was given a 1200mm Telephoto lens but I gave up on it when I took it the local mountain and someone told me it looked like I was setting up for a mortar attack.

Now I just use my cellphone and no one bothers me.
:)

I have one Canon lens a 28-90 zoom lens and quite frankly I'm not impressed with it, it looks and feels cheap and nasty. I also have a 75-300 zoom and a 170-500 zoom both built by Sigma, both look and feel quite robust. Some photographers have stated that Sigma optics are not very good when compared to more expensive lens, all I can say is, I have had very good results with the both of them. I usually have my 75-300 zoom fitted to my Canon digital camera as I have found it to be very versatile and very good autofocus when taking "action" shots. The 170-500 lens is a bit of a monster and can only really be used with a tripod or resting on something solid as its too heavy to use without some sort of support.

I have been considering upgrading my Canon 500D 15 megapixel to a 18 megapixel, but quite frankly I don't think I'd notice much difference in actually use.

I know what you mean about the missus, in the new year I'm thinking of buying a new Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 double cab with 3.2 5 cylinder diesel and 6 speed auto box, my missus reckons I should buy one of the new Ford mini buses instead.:|

Last edited:
Hehe I purchased a 200-500mm lens back when I used an SLR and it was a lot of fun although it weighed a ton, then I was given a 1200mm Telephoto lens but I gave up on it when I took it the local mountain and someone told me it looked like I was setting up for a mortar attack.

Now I just use my cellphone and no one bothers me.
:)
Yes,... after a while when the mad rush of excitement recedes and sanity temporarily regains a foothold, I found myself somewhat disappointed,... as there was not a lot I really wanted. I will also buy a really good flash unit and maybe a Manfrotto geared head for telephoto work, AND a more rigid Tripod if I can find one that does not require a pack horse to transport. I think I'm probably being a bit hopeful as my present Manfrotto MT294-A3 is supposed to be the "Ducks Guts" for rigidity but it shakes like a dog sh!tting razor blades for moon shots.

I'm just so disappointed they don't make an 18 - 1000mm AF VR lens. :wink:

I have one Canon lens a 28-90 zoom lens and quite frankly I'm not impressed with it, it looks and feels cheap and nasty. I also have a 75-300 zoom and a 170-500 zoom both built by Sigma, both look and feel quite robust. Some photographers have stated that Sigma optics are not very good when compared to more expensive lens, all I can say is, I have had very good results with the both of them. I usually have my 75-300 zoom fitted to my Canon digital camera as I have found it to be very versatile and very good autofocus when taking "action" shots. The 170-500 lens is a bit of a monster and can only really be used with a tripod or resting on something solid as its too heavy to use without some sort of support.

I have been considering upgrading my Canon 500D 15 megapixel to a 18 megapixel, but quite frankly I don't think I'd notice much difference in actually use.

I know what you mean about the missus, in the new year I'm thinking of buying a new Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 double cab with 3.2 5 cylinder diesel and 6 speed auto box, my missus reckons I should buy one of the new Ford mini buses instead.:neutral:

I'm a bit surprised, as I've always had a lot of time for Canon optics. I have a small multi zoom Canon S5 IS and as old as it is the lens is beautiful to use and produces good work (by my standards) with no fuss whatsoever. My mate Steve is a Canon Queen and to be honest I like his cameras and lenses as much as any Nikon stuff I've seen and used.

My favourite lens at the moment is the Tamron 18 - 200, they are fast, cheap versatile and built like a Russian tank without being too heavy. I bought one for the neighbour's daughter and if you hunted around they were down to absolutely ridiculous prices (A$163) as the new models are on their way. The only thing the lacked was any VR. When I originally bought my Tamron I was told that Sigma and Tamron were pretty much on an even footing, I paid A$275 back then.

The results I got at the local airshow 18 month ago soon squashed any doubts I had about Tamron lenses previously, all taken offhand and I don't think I had a failure in two days.
DSC_4947aa_zps0e587625.jpg

Last edited:
It seems Israel's poor record of abiding by International Law and UN Resolutions is at last having an effect on the civilised nations of the world.

It's 68 years too late, but I guess it's better than nothing.
U.N. Declares 2014, as "The Year of Solidarity With Palestine"

2013-11-30_205545_zps104289fb.gif

Only a few days ago :....
Fortunately for the world, Israel's preferred status is weakening in the US* as they sicken of Israel's recalcitrance. I'd say we will see "interesting times" for Israel within the next 20 years. (maybe a lot sooner if Iran is given an honest go and allowed to develop). They too have a Right to the ability for self defence.

* The recent US, Iran arrangements being a clear sign of this. It would never have happened 5 years ago.

Last edited:
No it doesn't it disproves the argument that Jews have a greater right to the area than everyone else including those living there previous to the European invasion because the fact is the Palestinians have the same gene as do 80% of Europeans and Asians.

It proves that the Jewish society is more coherent than they say they are. It proves that they were once part of the same society.

Basically what you are claiming as the whole justification for Israel is by scientific terms little more than background noise which basically means Buddhists have as much claim to a state as in the region as Jews do along with about three fifths of the rest of the world.

What I am saying is that all those Jews once lived (and ruled) in that area and were expelled and were not allowed to come back. They tried several times but couldn't beat the superpowers of that time because they were a small population. AKA Tibet vs China. They kept claiming their lost land.

I also find it funny that I can walk through excavations in the area and find out everything about the Canaanites, Romans, Phoenicians and Egyptians yet there is not one shred of evidence for the great kingdom of Israel can be found, I was thinking about this while looking at a Canaanite wine cellar they excavated a few weeks back and it made me wonder about how it is every other civilisation that occupied the region is clearly visible yet nothing of David and the team to be seen.

You always go back to the time in which the least evidence is found about a former Jewish state. You neglect the ample evidence of later Jewish states, the Hasmonean Dynasty from 142 BCE-63 BCE, Herod the Great, who was appointed "King of the Jews" by the Roman Senate.

Was it so efficiently wiped out which makes me wonder how previous archeology remained or did it just not exist after all the only way archeologists seem to link Jews to the area by by saying that "it was possibly Jewish because they didn't find any pig bones during the dig" but then if I dug out the back of my place I doubt I would find pig bones either but I am pretty sure that doesn't mean it was of a Jewish empire.

You are missing something : Extensive New First Temple Period Remains Unearthed in Jerusalem

When are you going to give some historical evidence of a former Palestinian state? Their first capital maybe. The battles they fought to get their state or defend it. Was it a kingdom, a theocracy? Names of their rulers? Artifacts of a lost Palestinian state? Anything.

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921. AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE. I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR. (document title was written in caps)

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000. Every traveller in Palestine who visits them is impressed by the contrast between these pleasant villages, with the beautiful stretches of prosperous cultivation about them and the primitive conditions of life and work by which they are surrounded.

It seems Israel's poor record of abiding by International Law and UN Resolutions is at last having an effect on the civilised nations of the world.

It's 68 years too late, but I guess it's better than nothing.
U.N. Declares 2014, as "The Year of Solidarity With Palestine"

Only a few days ago :....

The truth : Voicing solidarity with Palestinian cause, UN officials stress importance of resumed peace talks.

“We cannot afford to lose the current moment of opportunity,” Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in a message read on his behalf to the observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.​

Later today, Mr. Diallo will introduce several draft resolutions related to the question of Palestine to the General Assembly, which will be asked to, among other things, declare 2014 as the “International Year of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.”​

Mr. Diallo is Senegal’s ambassador to the UN. Senegal is a muslim state.
Maybe he should call for a 2014 "International Year of Solidarity with children and women trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation"

Trafficking in Persons Report 2008. issued by the U.S. Department of State

In Senegal, religious teachers traffic boys, called talibe, by promising to educate them, but subjecting them instead to forced begging and physical abuse.​

That wonderful religion of peace!

I've told you time and again that it is a religious problem.

Last edited:
VD said:
Mr. Diallo is Senegal’s ambassador to the UN. Senegal is a muslim state.
Maybe he should call for a 2014 "International Year of Solidarity with children and women trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation"

Trafficking in Persons Report 2008. issued by the U.S. Department of State
In Senegal, religious teachers traffic boys, called talibe, by promising to educate them, but subjecting them instead to forced begging and physical abuse.​
That wonderful religion of peace!

I've told you time and again that it is a religious problem.

And exactly what does this have to do with the subject of this thread or the previous conversation?

How does what is happening in Senegal or Outer Mongolia, or any of a hundred other places on earth make Israel's theft of another people's land a religious problem? I noticed that you were not able to tie Ban Kyi Moon's religion into the cause of Israeli Terrorism,.... your Hasbara controller is slipping badly, No doubt you will both soon be recalled to HQ for re-education.

Neither you nor Israel can point the finger at anyone about being a religion of Peace, It's Israel that is the Worlds fourth most despised Pariah State not Senegal,.... the import of which will completely escape your very limited powers of cognition.

Last edited:
Video: Officer fires tear gas canister at B'Tselem videographer, causing injures.

Published:
2 Dec 2013

Direct aiming of tear gas canisters continues to put lives at risk, despite military's denials

Last Wednesday morning, November 27, 2013, Muhmmad 'Awad (Abu Ahmad), a B'Tselem volunteer videographer, and a resident of Beit Ummar, documented clashes between Palestinian youth and soldiers near the entrance to the town. The first video he shot depicts the soldiers standing by a jeep, and a stone landing near them. An officer is then seen firing several tear gas canisters from a "Ringo" type launcher, to the area of the stone throwers, in a position behind and to the right of the cameraman. The soldier then reloads the launcher and when another stone lands near the jeep, fires another volley or canisters:
2013-12-03_101611_zps3df339b9.gif

Abu Ahmad was bruised in the chest and evacuated to a clinic in the town, and was later taken to 'Alia Hospital in Hebron, then released.
This is not an isolated incident. The firing of tear gas canisters directly at individuals is a routine practice by soldiers and border police officers in the West Bank. It has already claimed the lives of two people and has injured dozens of others in recent years. The military, however, continues to deny such a practice exists and avoids addressing it systematically. B'Tselem will send the footage to the Military Advocate for Operational Matters along with a demand to have the officer involved investigated by the Military Police Investigation Unit (MPIU) and held accountable.
To B'Tselem's knowledge, no member of the security forces has yet been indicted for serious injuries caused by directly aiming tear gas canisters at individuals. The MPIU investigation into the death of Bassen Abu Rahmeh, who was killed in April 2009, was closed in September 2013 for lack of evidence. The MPIU investigation into the death of Mustafa Tamimi, in December 2011, almost two years ago, began almost immediately after the incident, but the Military Advocate has not made a decision on the case file as of yet. The military's lax approach to recurring violations of the law and of military open fire regulations allows the practice of firing tear gas canisters directly at individuals to continue, putting lives at risk.
A composite image of video stills shows the canister's trajectory. Click to view all images

And exactly what does this have to do with the subject of this thread or the previous conversation?

Much more than your post #1554 about a camera and a plane.

How does what is happening in Senegal or Outer Mongolia, or any of a hundred other places on earth make Israel's theft of another people's land a religious problem? I noticed that you were not able to tie Ban Kyi Moon's religion into the cause of Israeli Terrorism,.... your Hasbara controller is slipping badly, No doubt you will both soon be recalled to HQ for re-education.

Because the "Palestinian" conflict is about religion. It's about the Ummah, the worldwide caliphate. To the islamists the Palestinians are only a tool to reach their goal.

Ban Kyi Moon is not an Islamist. BTW did the UN already approved 2014 as "The Year of Solidarity With Palestine"? You were wrong about that.

Neither you nor Israel can point the finger at anyone about being a religion of Peace, It's Israel that is the Worlds fourth most despised Pariah State not Senegal,.... the import of which will completely escape your very limited powers of cognition.

Palestinian Newspaper Admits: Israel Helps Palestinians (Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, May 6, 2013)
"[PA] Minister of Health, Hani Abdeen visited the [Israeli] Hadassah Hospital yesterday [May 5, 2013]. This is the first visit by a Palestinian minister to one of the most important Israeli hospitals, according to the hospital's announcement.
Minister Abdeen who was accompanied by a delegation that included senior officials of the ministry and of the PA, met with the Director of Ein Karem Hadassah Hospital, Yuval Weiss. He [the minister] visited Palestinian patients being treated in the hospital, and he distributed gifts. [Hospital director] Weiss said: 'We relate to patients without regard to nationality and religion. We treat Muslims, Christians, Jews, and other nationalities without bias, and 30% of the patients who are children are Palestinians.'
He went on to say: 'We've begun cooperating with the Palestinians. We now train teams of physicians from the hospital in Beit Jala in the southern West Bank, to treat cancer among children. We have about 60 Palestinian medical interns and specialist physicians who will be returning to the [Palestinian] Authority areas to carry out their work.'"​

Israeli extends helping hand to sick Palestinians - CNN February 1, 2011

Day of hope for Palestinian children with cancer

Workshop on recycled water for agriculture in the PA

Mohammad Dajani's story:
“I never looked at an Israeli as a human, I looked at them as the enemy that needs to be thrown out of my country,” Dajani said. “If I couldn’t do it, then my vision was, we should walk in the temple and destroy it on their heads. That was an ‘us and them’ education that I had.”​
“I realized that the doctors in the hospital were not treating him as an Arab, they’re treating him as a patient,” Dajani said. “It helped me to look at Israelis in a more humanistic way.”​
“I was very skeptical they would give help because she is Arab and they are Jews and it was security, but immediately they cleared one of the security gates and called two ambulances and they started operating on her there,”​

Please tell us why anyone would believe a self proven Hasbara Troll, an idiot who would willingly demonstrate to the world that he is so lacking in moral fortitude that he would support the worlds fourth most despised state? I'm not even going to answer your pathetic attempts at justifying your racist Nazi views.

The endless list of Israeli atrocities, Human rights abuses, and War Crimes, far outweigh any recent token attempts they try to justify their thieving, acts of terror and murdering for the last 85+ years.

Last edited:
Back