So why do people hate Israel?

This is how the IDF reacts to non Israeli TV crews filming a protest in Bil'in village. By firing CS gas canisters into the vehicle,.

Nothing to hide???

1441464_542104065880419_670603529_n_zps95534ed0.jpg

Strange, not one other reporter made a picture of it. Give me the name of the TV station. Normally it is written in big letters on their vehicles, or is this another FAKE?

I'm surprised that VDKS hasn't moved to Palestine to be with his NAZI mates so he can kick the sh!te out of a few Palestinians

I moved to Spain. Sunny climate. Living between the orange trees drinking a glass of wine near my swimmimng pool. Very peacefull and almost free and very good healthcare.

A lot of British live in Spain.

Cheers!

As a Chinese,I want to ask a question. Why don't let the JEWS rule the Eath and other race of human?
The JEWS is so smart and clever. The JEWS invented the most powerful weapons in human history--- atomic bombs and hydrogen bombs.

J. Robert Oppenheimer, the father of nuclear bombs. Oppenheimer was born in New York in a wealthy Jewish family! The great scientist in history -Albert Einstein ,the scientist accoding his thoery invent many thing , include the most terrible weapons- hydrogen bombs.

I suggest should let the JEWS rule the other human race in the world ,rule the Germanic of west Europe ,ruled the Russian and Slavs in east Europe, the latino in South Europe, dominate the Japanese ,the korean in Asia,rule the Tailand ,Pilipines ,rule the black african and Arabs and the American Indian. FCUK their girls. Take their people as slaves in factory.:sorry:

You accsued what I am said so terrible. But I look through the mankind history in past 5000 years.
"only the strong can survive ,the weak were taken.' is the law on our planet.

Jewish scientists , many known as the "father" , such as " the father of the atomic structure theory " Boer , " the father of nuclear peace " Szilard , " the father of the atomic bomb ," Oppenheimer , " the father of the hydrogen bomb ." Teller , " the father of cybernetics " Wiener , " Esperanto " father Zamenhof and so on.

That is description of the role of Jews in a huge contribution to the science . There are other more scientific giant , has contributed to one of the founders of quantum mechanics , such as the Born , creating characters Fermi atomic age , the invention of X-rays Roentgen , Fleming invented penicillin , the invention of oral attenuated Sabin vaccine research phagocytes right Wei Meiqi Kafelnikov , developed Intel CPU reports Ruff , anatomist Henle , physicist Richard Feynman , Landau , biologists, Kazakhstan Carolina, pharmaceutical scientist Lori wells , money well, Waxman , and so on , these people flowing the blood of the Jews , and most people won the Nobel Prize.

Participated developed the atomic bomb in USA , IN " Manhattan Project " the main characters, such as Bohr , Einstein , Oppenheimer , Szilard , Fermi , Teller , etc., are all Jews ;
participate Soviet Union developed the first atomic bomb, the main scientists are Jews. the nuclear sites of soviet in a town. also known as " Jewish city ."

Of course, the Anglo Saxon and the Germanic nationality had birth many great scientists and inventors, but taking into account their population is dozens of times of the Jews,

therefore Jews is a very terrible race on the Earth.It is really horrible!

I want to laugh when I see some white people blame the Israel bully the Palastine on this forum, to show these white guys very goodness for other human race.

These white guys(European) often bully and attacked the other nations in the world. Now they want to "show" they are good guys, not the bad guys.ha,ha ,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,It is ironry,right?:sarc:

Jews who destroyed the world:

Stanley Kramer - On the Beach (1959)
Sidney Lumet - Fail-Safe (1964)
Stanley Kubrick - Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
Philip Kaufman - Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
:)

Strange, not one other reporter made a picture of it. Give me the name of the TV station. Normally it is written in big letters on their vehicles, or is this another FAKE?

No, it's not a fake, (the doors are open in case you didn't realise) but you are a FAKE human being, no better than your Nazi thug predecessors and are a perfect example of why many people believe Jews in general are a blot on the face of human kind. They don't discriminate between Jews and Zionazis.

Strange, of the tens of thousands of photos taken in Nazi Death Camps, not one photo exists of a Jew dying in a gas chamber either, so I guess by your "twisted reasoning" that was all fake as well?....

All I hear is something like "it has been shown a dozen times" or "You have been told time and time again" and when I ask for their references of what they are claiming, I get none. Because there are none.
It's pointless showing references or demonstrating logic to you because you deny it all,... even video evidence accepted by the rest of the non Zionazi world. Yes,... You,... the same idiot who denied the Palestinians the right to their own land because you said they never fought for it, after having for months complained about Palestinians continually attacking Israelis. Your controllers weren't even thinking that day were they?

555071_542112072546285_238584557_n_zpsba62a383.png

A fourteen year old Palestinian boy beaten with a piece of electrical flex, by Israeli authorities, for throwing stones. The Israelis kept him imprisoned for nearly two weeks until the worst injuries had healed before releasing him.

Last edited:
I moved to Spain. Sunny climate. Living between the orange trees drinking a glass of wine near my swimmimng pool. Very peacefull and almost free and very good healthcare.

A lot of British live in Spain.

Cheers!

Yea and a lot of them are/were criminals on the run and lager louts.

Last edited:
No, it's not a fake, (the doors are open in case you didn't realise) but you are a FAKE human being, no better than your Nazi thug predecessors and are a perfect example of why many people believe Jews in general are a blot on the face of human kind. They don't discriminate between Jews and Zionazis.

It's a fake. Anyone can open the doors of a car and put something in it that makes a lot of smoke. I bet that there was a short in their equipment that produced a lot of smoke so they openend the doors.

Strange, of the tens of thousands of photos taken in Nazi Death Camps, not one photo exists of a Jew dying in a gas chamber either, so I guess by your "twisted reasoning" that was all fake as well?....

????????? Do you think the people who were waiting to be gassed had their camera with them? When the people with cameras came the SS already fled.
Ample proof was given at the Nuremberg trial : Fact File 4 - Nuremberg Trial Transcripts

It's pointless showing references or demonstrating logic to you because you deny it all,... even video evidence accepted by the rest of the non Zionazi world. Yes,... You,... the same idiot who denied the Palestinians the right to their own land because you said they never fought for it, after having for months complained about Palestinians continually attacking Israelis. Your controllers weren't even thinking that day were they?

May I remind you of the fact that the first Palestinian was Yasser Arafat, an Egyptian immigrant who lied to the world about his birth place.

At the First Arab Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations in Jerusalem in 1919 two views were expressed: a complete independent Palestine or part of Arab Syria. The latter was choosen. But the French disrupted this so in later congresses they decided to be part of an Arab country. This was all done peacefully but the British stayed with their Mandate of Palestine. Troubles started with the General Islamic congress in 1931 in Jerusalem, organised by Al-Husseini, the instigator of the riots in Jerusalem against the Jews. 22 Islamic countries participated. Iran wanted the Christians on board but that was refused. The motives became religious. The Indian delegation even wanted the restoration of the Caliphat. It wasn't about Palestine anymore, it was about keeping the land under muslim control.

555071_542112072546285_238584557_n_zpsba62a383.png

A fourteen year old Palestinian boy beaten with a piece of electrical flex, by Israeli authorities, for throwing stones. The Israelis kept him imprisoned for nearly two weeks until the worst injuries had healed before releasing him.

Why should I believe that after all the lies and fake photos and videos that have been published. Even the virtual symbol of the 2000 Al Aqsa intifada was fake.

VD your pathetic FAKE denials are so feeble as to not even be worthy of a reply. :lol:

Obviously the Holocaust was also a FAKE by your "reasoning".

Last edited:
He's just being obtuse, he knows it's all genuine and he has no answers, so he merely denies it. Rule; *** in the Hasbara Trolls handbook.

If there was a video of Israeli troops machine gunning Palestinian babies VD would claim they were Palestinians dressed up as Israeli's troops machine gunning Jewish babies.

My dad was in Palestine just after the war, as far back as I can remember he said the Zionists are going to cause major problems not only in Palestine but around the world. He wasn't far wrong

Actually I think it was a press van containing journalists from the Palestinian News Agency and Russia Today as there has been quite a stink about it.

You think. May I think with you and give me a link please?

interestingly while looking for information I found this, seems that israeli charm offensive just isn't what it used to be...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMFAfQJKlAM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=UMFAfQJKlAM

Thank you for the video, it was very informative. But as always leaving out little things or giving it a little twist can have big consequences.

If she was right then it was a warcrime. Unfortunately for her, she isn't right.
The IDF didn't target the journalists, that's the little twist.
The little thing that she left out :
thumb.php

He (Mohamed Abu Aisha) was one of the "journalists" killed. He was a member of the Al Quds Brigades of Islamic Jihad and his function was managing Director of Education Association Radio Jeruzalem. Hamas knew that by giving the real journalists a room in the same building that they were put in harms way. This is also the tactic that they always use for their rocket squads to maximise the colateral damage when fired upon by the IDF.

Like she said, her show is about opinions but the facts are the facts. Then why did she not mentionend who the real target was and who was killed in the attack? According to her statement 8 people got wounded but cleverly left out who the ones were that were killed. Truth hurts, doesn't it!

Under international humanitarian law and the Rome Statute, the death of civilians during an armed conflict, no matter how grave and regrettable, does not in itself constitute a war crime.

High ranking members of the Al Quds brigades were killed. No civilians were killed. Another proof of the highly accurate and effective IDF. Targeting a building and only taking out the ones that were targeted. The collateral damage was minimal.

Of course, the journalists were scared to death (who wouldn't be?) and thought they were the target and in a very emotional moment they penned down their story. Emotion is a very bad guide for telling the truth. Their emotion was the victory of Hamas, as was intended, when the IDF targeted their military commanders.

If there was a video of Israeli troops machine gunning Palestinian babies VD would claim they were Palestinians dressed up as Israeli's troops machine gunning Jewish babies.

Somewhat like this?
This photo shows a girl being stepped on by an IDF soldier. It went viral, sparking outrage online against Israel.

323.jpg

a FAKE

The truth: the photo was part of a 2009 street theater show in Bahrain. Arab blogger Omar Dakhane found the original photo.

not-israeli-soldier.jpg

My dad was in Palestine just after the war, as far back as I can remember he said the Zionists are going to cause major problems not only in Palestine but around the world. He wasn't far wrong

So he knew that when you attack them they retaliate.

Using your own logic as with the outside broadcast van I would say that your FAKE is a FAKE in an attempt to discredit the many genuine photos of Israeli heavy handed thuggery against women and children. Anyone can clone a background image, change a few minor details and fabricate a story??? All done in Israel no doubt. In fact there is every chance that the original image and story was fabricated by Israel just so they could deny it.

There is absolutely no reason why anti Zionists would go to the bother to fabricate evidence of Israelis, threatening beating and harassing their citizens , legitimate images and live videos are out there in the tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands.

IsraelisoldierthreateningWomen_zps4a5c73b5.jpg

1477701_541565272600965_1482555292_n_zpscb893605.jpg

Children are stopped from attending school.

100_0555-400x300_zps04b0dde7.jpg

International observers are a deliberately targeted and beaten in an attempt to hide the truth,... Too late, much too late for that,...

3717752400_a7f1754b54_b1_zpsf33b9457.jpg

There's nothing to be said here. Israelis are not worthy of the status of animals.

Last edited:
He's just being obtuse, he knows it's all genuine and he has no answers, so he merely denies it. Rule; *** in the Hasbara Trolls handbook.

Yeah I realise this the fact that there is absolutely no level of compromise is the greatest tip off that you are dealing with either a fanatic or at best a vested interest.

You think. May I think with you and give me a link please?

No you can't have a link primarily I can not verify my comment (hence the use of the term "I Think") however reading various news reports based around the events that happened around Bil'in village during the protests it is the most logical fit that this would have been the incident where jounalists from RT and the Palestinian News Agency were fired on Israeli troops using tear gas while in their vehicle.

So based on the report of journalists fired on while in a news vehicle and the picture of a commonly used press vehicle that has been filled with gas I think you can conclude a match.

Now here is why most of us suspect you are an Israeli shill, you will simply deny it happened where as a more open minded but pro-Israeli person would look at the evidence as say yeah it probably did happen but there was possibly a good reason and then dream up an excuse.

I have told you this countless times now your methodology of defense through denial only works when people can not find information to the contrary however you are now in a world where people walk around with high resolution cameras and an internet connection on their telephone so events that you continually deny are being broadcast to the world in real time by hundreds of different people which makes your stance untenable unless you are complete idiot that is.

---snip--- you are now in a world where people walk around with high resolution cameras and an internet connection on their telephone so events that you continually deny are being broadcast to the world in real time by hundreds of different people which makes your stance untenable unless you are complete idiot that is.
He is,...
Nuff Sed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Israeli Soldiers Expose Plight of Palestinian Children.
The Sydney Morning Herald gave an interesting although not unexpected insight into IDF terror tactics and deliberate targeting of children, including once again accusations of using them as human shields. The initial story was by their Middle East Correspondent with a telling interview of an Australian who had served in the IDF and came home disgusted with their deliberate terror tactics.
Sydney Morning Herald with video interview by Yehuda Shaul said:
The Israel Defence Force's arbitrary use of violence against Palestinian children, including forcing them to act as human shields in military operations, has been exposed by veteran soldiers in detailed statements chronicling dozens of brutal incidents. The most disturbing trend that emerges from the soldiers' testimonies relates to the wounding and killing of children in the occupied West Bank and Gaza by either targeted shooting or by failing to protect minors during military operations, the report from veteran soldiers' group Breaking the Silence says. Source: http://www.smh.com.au/world/israeli...t-of-palestinian-children-20120826-24ueo.html

People like Adolph Eichmann and Reinhard Heydrich, would be spinning in their graves to see the way their policies have been adopted and implemented by Israel.

Last edited:
This is partially my point there are now a growing number of major news organisations publishing these stories because the world has become a very small place and the idea that you are going to be able to hide these events is delusional at best but even if my opinion means nothing to Israel and its publicists the fact that major news carriers are now latching on to these things must be a worry because it is no longer a matter of discrediting a couple of fringe journalists like it was 15-20 years ago they have to deal with genuine high volume news agencies who are publishing stories as they are happening.

This is partially my point there are now a growing number of major news organisations publishing these stories because the world has become a very small place and the idea that you are going to be able to hide these events is delusional at best but even if my opinion means nothing to Israel and its publicists the fact that major news carriers are now latching on to these things must be a worry because it is no longer a matter of discrediting a couple of fringe journalists like it was 15-20 years ago they have to deal with genuine high volume news agencies who are publishing stories as they are happening.

Zionism was an impractical racist dream from the outset. It's beliefs only really attracted dreamers and those too stupid to see that it was doomed to failure in the end, and now we are living with the 4th and 5th generations of brainwashed dreamers, people who won't admit (contrary to the mountains of evidence) that the world is fully aware of their crimes and intentions, unfortunately this weird outlook is further strengthened (at the moment) by having a Big Brother who effectively stymies any really effective cure. But like the fall of other unrealistic regimes, (USSR and South Africa etc.) it will eventually come to a sticky end for the Israelis, and I'd say that once it starts it will all be over very quickly.

Then we will have to put up with the new whining and whinging,... "Why does the world hate us so"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And another image of the IDF trying to silence any reporting of their crimes by TV crews.
1466132_543532095737616_326601074_n_zps39288cc3.jpg

"The IDF are not an army, they're most well funded terrorist organization in the world" - Miko Peled "The General's Son"

Last edited:
He knew that they had no right to be in Palestine. According to you its OK for them to retaliate, but its not OK for the Palestinians.

Spike is right, you are an idiot.

Retaliation is the option of the victim NOT the aggressor.

e.g. The Nazis did not retaliate against Poland, the low countries and France etc., they attacked them. then and only then, could the victims "retaliate".
Oxford Dictionary said:
retaliation Pron: /rɪˌtalɪˈeɪʃn/ noun [mass noun] the action of returning a military attack; counter-attack:

Last edited:
Using your own logic as with the outside broadcast van I would say that your FAKE is a FAKE in an attempt to discredit the many genuine photos of Israeli heavy handed thuggery against women and children. Anyone can clone a background image, change a few minor details and fabricate a story??? All done in Israel no doubt. In fact there is every chance that the original image and story was fabricated by Israel just so they could deny it.

There is absolutely no reason why anti Zionists would go to the bother to fabricate evidence of Israelis, threatening beating and harassing their citizens , legitimate images and live videos are out there in the tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands.

Right. You find the same pictures over and over again without any reference.

I've checked this photo on google and the first 20 or so pages only list the photo. No time, no place, no name, nothing.

1477701_541565272600965_1482555292_n_zpscb893605.jpg

Children are stopped from attending school.

This is fabricated. Children going to school don't have a photographer with them. They were send to a blocked road, make a lot of noise and try to challenge one of the soldiers to do something stupid. When that didn't work out they started "school" on the spot.

100_0555-400x300_zps04b0dde7.jpg

International observers are a deliberately targeted and beaten in an attempt to hide the truth,... Too late, much too late for that,...

International observer? And his buddy who took the picture was not arrested? Strange. What was in his backpack? Video material or bomb material?

3717752400_a7f1754b54_b1_zpsf33b9457.jpg

There's nothing to be said here. Israelis are not worthy of the status of animals.

You deliberately link the shot unborn child to a Israeli sniper. How low can you go?

That baby was not killed by a Israeli sniper! It happened in Syria. The woman was 8 months pregnant and was shot by assad's Shabiha.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AD/439738266069236
https://www.facebook.com/borkansyria
https://twitter.com/free_syria_army/status/379907358706925568
http://alplatformmedia.com/vb/showthread.php?p=112427
http://www.syria2011.net/t67495-topic

Or was it Irak? yes, the Americans did it! The woman was called Bashhrha (also 8 months pregnant) and it happened in Mosul.

http://www.alrassed.com/vb/%CC%D1%C7%C6%E3-%CD%E6%C7%CF%CB-%C7%CE%C8%C7%D1-%C7%E1%DA%C7%E1%E3-24/%D5%E6%D1%C9-%E1-%CC%E4%ED%E4-%C7%D3%CA%CE%D1%CC-%E3%E4-%C8%D8%E4-%C7%E3%E5-%E3%D5%C7%C8-%C8%D8%E1%DE%C7%CA-%E4%C7%D1%ED-44852/
http://sksoka.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/2/
http://www.alhjaz.org/showthread.php?t=2717

Or maybe it was Afganistan or Pakistan. Egypt? Lybia?

Are you so desperate that you have to link a "Syrian" killed unborn baby to a T-shirt in order to prove that Israel did it? This clearly shows that you do not care about the truth, nor verify what you post.

Ever thought that the message on the T-shirt could mean "Stop breeding terrorists"? Mothers in the western world care about their children in the muslim world they want them become a martyr.

No you can't have a link primarily I can not verify my comment (hence the use of the term "I Think") however reading various news reports based around the events that happened around Bil'in village during the protests it is the most logical fit that this would have been the incident where jounalists from RT and the Palestinian News Agency were fired on Israeli troops using tear gas while in their vehicle.

So based on the report of journalists fired on while in a news vehicle and the picture of a commonly used press vehicle that has been filled with gas I think you can conclude a match.

Now here is why most of us suspect you are an Israeli shill, you will simply deny it happened where as a more open minded but pro-Israeli person would look at the evidence as say yeah it probably did happen but there was possibly a good reason and then dream up an excuse.

I have told you this countless times now your methodology of defense through denial only works when people can not find information to the contrary however you are now in a world where people walk around with high resolution cameras and an internet connection on their telephone so events that you continually deny are being broadcast to the world in real time by hundreds of different people which makes your stance untenable unless you are complete idiot that is.

I always try to find out if what is posted is true. Ever wonderd why all those photos are close-ups? Why didn't they took a picture with angry reporters besides their smoked" car? Or was it indeed a "Pallywood" car. Open the doors, drop in a smoke granade and voila! Israel did it.

I do know that there are many people with camera equipped smart phones but there are aslo such programs as Photoshop. But then again, if you can afford a smartphone than you are not that very poor "Palestinian" that barely can live because of the Israeli occupation.

Have you ever thought that it is because of Israel that the "Palestinians" can use internet? In 2012 Israel and PALTEL worked together to lay 15 km. of optical cables to provide Gaza high-speed Internet service. But that's not big news is iT? Nor is it drama, no children "killed". This kind of news never gets the headlines. And you know what? This is not the only thing in which the Israelis try to help the "Palestinians".

He knew that they had no right to be in Palestine. According to you its OK for them to retaliate, but its not OK for the Palestinians.

Spike is right, you are an idiot.

Read the UN reports written at the time of the Palestine Mandate. The British wrote them so I think you would call them reliable.

I don't even know why I am bothering to reply to your endless garbage, taking into account that. the veracity of your posts can all be judged on the premise that you are a self proven Israeli Hasbara Troll trying to defend the world's fourth most distrusted and despised State, both yourself and the people who pay you having no credibility whatsoever.
Haaretz said:
The world's opinion of Israel has not improved in the last year: According to BBC World Service's annual poll, Israel is one of the least popular countries in the world; the only states less popular are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.

The Nazi Einsatzgruppen could have learned a lot from the IDF

Not enough that four armed IDF thugs must harass innocent civilians going about their legal business, they decide to try and cripple or kill the person using rocks to breal arms and legs, like the animals they are. I don't think the Nazis even stooped to this level.

Right. You find the same pictures over and over again without any reference.
] The photos are their own reference that is why photos are admissible as evidence in court. Your mentality is demonstrated by your insistence that a photo of two women being threatened by an IDF member with a baton, needs a "reference". If references were given, you would merely deny them anyway, so what is the point,... we (and you) all know they are true.
I've checked this photo on google and the first 20 or so pages only list the photo. No time, no place, no name, nothing.
Which means nothing. there are milions of photos on the internet with no time or date but they are no less genuine, Remember it's Israel who has the Government Hasbara organisation to try and whitewash their atrocities.
This is fabricated. Children going to school don't have a photographer with them. They were send to a blocked road, make a lot of noise and try to challenge one of the soldiers to do something stupid. When that didn't work out they started "school" on the spot.
No it's not, photographers hear about harassment and atrocities and accompany them because it had been happening for possibly weeks and wanted evidence.
International observer? And his buddy who took the picture was not arrested? Strange. What was in his backpack? Video material or bomb material?
Who said it was his buddy? There are many photos and evidence of International observers and activists being deliberately targeted harassed beaten and even shot. You seem so adept at finding Hasbara, show us a link that he had anything malicious in his backpack, or are you saying that this is the way the IDF interview anyone with a backpack?
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/24/israel.filmnews
idf.jpg

You deliberately link the shot unborn child to a Israeli sniper. How low can you go?
Not as low as you,... a supporter of the fourth most hated country in the world only ahead Iran (and that looks like it's changing), Pakistan, and North Korea http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/bbc-poll-israel-among-world-s-least-popular-nations-1.525890

Ever thought that the message on the T-shirt could mean "Stop breeding terrorists"? Mothers in the western world care about their children in the muslim world they want them become a martyr.
Israeli Hasbara posted to try and worm out of it. It "could" mean "Happy Hanuka" but it doesn't, the message is self explanatory and vile, even Israel admitted this fact.
I always try to find out if what is posted is true. Ever wonderd why all those photos are close-ups? Why didn't they took a picture with angry reporters besides their smoked" car? Or was it indeed a "Pallywood" car. Open the doors, drop in a smoke granade and voila! Israel did it.

I do know that there are many people with camera equipped smart phones but there are aslo such programs as Photoshop.
Yes, we all know that the dirt poor villagers of Bil'in who live a hand to mouth existence, under constant Israeli occupation and harassment have a secret multi million dollar store of props for setting up these photos,.... Idiot!. You have never did have any credibility and you are steadily getting worse.
I don't think that you have posted a single truthful word since you came here. Only Israel has a Government and Industry funded Hasbara Department to do the crap you talk about. Pallywood,... if such a thing exists, is an Israeli thing trying to flood the internet with red herrings.

Last edited:
Back