So why do people hate Israel?

yNet News said:
A young religious Jewish woman who passed by the station suddenly punched the Arab woman in the face, while she was standing there," she said.

"When the woman tried to defend herself, the attacker's friends came to her assistance, started hitting her and pushed her toward the station's wall.
"They yelled at her 'Don't you dare touch a Jew,' and 'you have no business being here.' The Light Rail security guard was there but he did nothing, he didn't get involved."

From what is written the The Israeli news, it seems that the statement "Don't you dare touch a Jew," was not said, until AFTER the Palestinian woman was punched in the face, and had the gall to resist.

"In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical".

This behaviour by Israelis is common, see below.
awer_zpse314b63e.jpg

All these animals need are Swastika armbands

Last edited:
From what is written the The Israeli news, it seems that the statement "Don't you dare touch a Jew," was not said, until AFTER the Palestinian woman was punched in the face, and had the gall to resist.

"In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical".

This behaviour by Israelis is common, see below.
awer_zpse314b63e.jpg

All these animals need are Swastika armbands

well we agree on something , this behavior can be common enough at times by certain settlers and jewish extremists , however it is frowned upon by the majority of the population, but yet again i will challenge your views as being biast as the clip i showed you the other day of the 3 children and two parents according to you they deserved to die just for being there, i find that shocking as i don't think any young baby deserves there throat to be slit!

well we agree on something , this behavior can be common enough at times by certain settlers and jewish extremists , however it is frowned upon by the majority of the population, but yet again i will challenge your views as being biast as the clip i showed you the other day of the 3 children and two parents according to you they deserved to die just for being there, i find that shocking as i don't think any young baby deserves there throat to be slit!

Your problem is that you just don't think,... Period.

Like all of your kind, you seem to think that there should be one set of rules for Israelis and another set for the remainder of the world.

The International Court of Justice,[2] the UN General Assembly[3] and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".[5] The term "Occupying Power" has taken on a precise legal meaning following the International Court of Justice advisory opinion in July 2004 that Israel is occupying this territory in violation of international law.[6] The Israeli High Court of Justice concurs with this language, and has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation".[7]

Israel invaded the West Bank and East Jerusalem in 1967 and has occupied it since. The occupation is illegal according to international law. It is also illegal, under international law, for Israel to build settlements and populate occupied territory with its own civilian population. International law clearly states the an occupier must not attempt to populate the area.
So why don't you blame the real criminals in this act, who deliberately broke International law and moved into and brought a baby into illegally occupied territory? If you toss your children into the lion's den, it's hardly surprising that they might come to harm.

Just as the liberated Jews in the Concentration camps beat many of the camp guards to death, the Palestinians have every right to do the same to their tormentors. The torment in the camps only lasted five years, the Palestinians have been treated as animals for over 60 years. If I were put in their position I would gladly do the same or worse.

Bearing in mind the atrocities visited upon the Palestinians by these animals, there is no doubt that they have been very patient and reasonable in their actions towards Israelis.

As for Israelis "frowning" upon this behaviour, words are cheap, that is like the claim when innocent Palestinians and others are deliberately killed, it's always "an accident" you say that they frown upon these things yet they never actually step in and do anything to prevent them. Nor are the Israeli perpetrators ever actually punished, justice for non Israelis is a complete sham.

You are the type of person with your childishly obvious lies and distortions who alienates Judaism and gives otherwise sympathetic persons good reason to question as to whether or not the Nazis may have actually had a reason to do as they did.

I also think that it will save everyone a lot of time if you read right through this thread before you bother retelling any Zionist lies as I'm sure they have all been answered and disproven at least once before.

Last edited:
It is fashionable to rail at the republic of Israel for its sins in building housing blocks on ‘Palestinian’ land. But as always there is another, less publicized activity going on. It is the Arabs who are now ripping the Middle East apart in blood and pain. As always the most piteous victims of adult madness are children.

Without propaganda or slogan-shouting Israeli doctors are performing operations on wounded Syrian children as they are brought across the border by their devastated parents. In the operating theatres where the surgeons work for nothing no one mentions ‘Arab’ or ‘Jew’ – or cares.

The injured children mostly come across the Golan Heights border where Syria and Israel abut.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are creaking with oil wealth and providing the anti-Assad rebels with tons of lethal weapons but we have yet to here of a childrens’ hospital set up on the Syria-Jordanian border with Gulf money.

The simple truth is that there is no pain the Israelis have ever visited upon the Arabs that comes within 1,000 miles of the horrors the post-Ottoman Arabs of the Middle East have inflicted on each other.

^^^ I dunno what the merry go Round Driver has written, but I'd bet my next years income that it's Bullsh!t.

All we have to remember is that, had the Zionists never illegally occupied Palestine and declared war on the legal inhabitants none of this would have happened. Fundamentalist Islam would never have been given a good reason to propagate their faith or the defence of that faith. Global Islamic terrorism as we see it to day, would never have come about.

Last edited:
It is fashionable to rail at the republic of Israel for its sins in building housing blocks on ‘Palestinian’ land. But as always there is another, less publicized activity going on. It is the Arabs who are now ripping the Middle East apart in blood and pain. As always the most piteous victims of adult madness are children.

Without propaganda or slogan-shouting Israeli doctors are performing operations on wounded Syrian children as they are brought across the border by their devastated parents. In the operating theatres where the surgeons work for nothing no one mentions ‘Arab’ or ‘Jew’ – or cares.

The injured children mostly come across the Golan Heights border where Syria and Israel abut.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are creaking with oil wealth and providing the anti-Assad rebels with tons of lethal weapons but we have yet to here of a childrens’ hospital set up on the Syria-Jordanian border with Gulf money.

The simple truth is that there is no pain the Israelis have ever visited upon the Arabs that comes within 1,000 miles of the horrors the post-Ottoman Arabs of the Middle East have inflicted on each other.

In short I would argue "So what".

Had the Germans been nice to the French, Poles, Russians or any one of the nations they invaded during WW2 would it have justified the occupation?

Had the Russians been less brutal to the people of Eastern Europe than the previous German occupiers would it have justified them annexing the land into Russia?

Essentially this is what you are arguing and it is just a diversionary tactic to get around the fact that as a people they want and are entitled to self determination and that Israel is occupying territory that is not theirs with the intention of replacing the original population with one of their own it is nothing short of good old fashion colonialism and has a whole lot of similarities with Lebensraum.

As for Middle Eastern money going into Palestine well I would suggest you look closer as there is a sizable sum being spent there although it usually ends up in much the same way Yasser Arafat International Airport did...

The airport was built with funding from Japan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and Germany and designed by Moroccan architects (modeled after Casablanca airport) and engineers funded by Morocco's King Hassan II. The total cost was $86 million. After a year of construction, it opened on 24 November 1998; attendees at the opening ceremony included Yasser Arafat and US President Bill Clinton.
At the time, the opening of the airport was described as evidence of progress toward Palestinian statehood. The airport was twinned with Mohammed V International Airport, in Casablanca, Morocco.

The radar station and control tower were destroyed by Israel Defense Forces aircraft in 2001 after the start of the al-Aqsa Intifada, and bulldozers cut the runway apart in January 2002.

From 2001 to 2006, airport staff still manned the ticket counters and baggage areas, although no aircraft flew into or out of the airport during that period. The closest public airport in the area is El Arish International Airport in Egypt.

The only remaining runway in Gaza after 2002 is that of the Gaza Airstrip. After the destruction of Gaza airport by Israeli army, the International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO condemned Israel for the destruction of a civilian airport and navigational devices used for civilian purposes only. Israel's justification was that they might be attacked from this airport as it was the best equipped in Gaza.

They aren't same religion some Christ or Islam. Because that they never will stop to bee a top warrior with 100 or 200 nuclears saved.

Your problem is that you just don't think,... Period.

Like all of your kind, you seem to think that there should be one set of rules for Israelis and another set for the remainder of the world.

So why don't you blame the real criminals in this act, who deliberately broke International law and moved into and brought a baby into illegally occupied territory? If you toss your children into the lion's den, it's hardly surprising that they might come to harm.

Just as the liberated Jews in the Concentration camps beat many of the camp guards to death, the Palestinians have every right to do the same to their tormentors. The torment in the camps only lasted five years, the Palestinians have been treated as animals for over 60 years. If I were put in their position I would gladly do the same or worse.

Bearing in mind the atrocities visited upon the Palestinians by these animals, there is no doubt that they have been very patient and reasonable in their actions towards Israelis.

As for Israelis "frowning" upon this behaviour, words are cheap, that is like the claim when innocent Palestinians and others are deliberately killed, it's always "an accident" you say that they frown upon these things yet they never actually step in and do anything to prevent them. Nor are the Israeli perpetrators ever actually punished, justice for non Israelis is a complete sham.

You are the type of person with your childishly obvious lies and distortions who alienates Judaism and gives otherwise sympathetic persons good reason to question as to whether or not the Nazis may have actually had a reason to do as they did.

I also think that it will save everyone a lot of time if you read right through this thread before you bother retelling any Zionist lies as I'm sure they have all been answered and disproven at least once before.

You forget to mention this :

Article 43 of The Hague Regulations and Peace Operations

“The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.”​

Article 43 could not possibly have any applicability to the West Bank or the interpretation attributed to it by its Arab proponents in UNESCO for the following reasons:

1 There was no legitimate power in the West Bank in 1967. Jordan’s attempt to annex the West Bank in 1950 had only been recognized by Great Britain and Pakistan and this position remained unchanged until its loss to Israel in 1967. Jordan may have been an occupying power. It certainly was not a legitimate power.

2 The West Bank was not a “country” or recognized as part of a country in 1967. Its legal status then was—and still is—part of the 6% of land contained in the Mandate for Palestine still remaining unallocated pursuant to the provisions of the Mandate and the UN Charter.

3 Article 43 does not mention—nor can it be reasonably interpreted as including—any obligation to “re-establish and maintain civil life for the benefit of the occupied population”​

This means that if the Israeli settlements are illegal, so is the PA! If you regard the PA as legal so are the settlements.

Why do you think that , up until today, no one has summoned Israel to the ICC? The West Bank and Gaza is UN land not yet allocated to any country or state so the UN and the ICC had plenty of time to sue Israel. But it is very easy to use strong words if the other party is not allowed to defend itself and by doing so they avoid a possible backfire if international lawyers are able to prove that the "occupation" is legal. (International law expert Julius Stone, and Eugene Rostow, Dean of Yale Law School)

And what about this :
French court recently ruled that the Jerusalem light rail, which serves both the western and eastern parts of city, does not violate international law. Palestinian plaintiffs had sued three French companies who built the train line, arguing that Israel’s occupation of East Jerusalem was illegal.​

^^^ I dunno what the merry go Round Driver has written, but I'd bet my next years income that it's Bullsh!t.

All we have to remember is that, had the Zionists never illegally occupied Palestine and declared war on the legal inhabitants none of this would have happened. Fundamentalist Islam would never have been given a good reason to propagate their faith or the defence of that faith. Global Islamic terrorism as we see it to day, would never have come about.

Fundamentalist Islam started in the 7th century. At that time Jews were still living in "Palestine" but no Arabs. The Arabs came with the Islamic armies fighting the Persians and Byzantines, only the Jews were able to get their land back. The others are still under Islamic occupation but the Arab spring proves they are getting tired of it.

Last edited:

This Frederick Forsyth quotation is the most important post ever on this thread.

Anyone who responds with 'Who cares' is obviously a soul lost to humanity.

Take another look at the current newspapers.

This Frederick Forsyth quotation is the most important post ever on this thread.

Anyone who responds with 'Who cares' is obviously a soul lost to humanity.

Take another look at the current newspapers.

So let me see if I understand this if your neighbours have a history of domestic violence you then have the right to annex their property into one you are leasing and move them into less and less rooms of their property as you move your relatives into what was their home?

Here is my easy to understand point of view I don't care if Israel is a nation of saints doing wrong will never be offset by any good that may come from it, now given that I believe Israel is little more than a parasite on the face of the planet there is no chance I believe they are saints.

Our resident merry go round operator's amazing logic is on display again,... Frederick Forsyth is a noted Fiction author. The truth is far better stated by someone who has actually worked in the area and knows exactly what is going on

The esteemed English Medical Journal 'Lancet' published a report by Australian born Jewish Doctor Gideon Polya, on the Israeli atrocities in Gaza showing who the real trouble making animals are in this ongoing Ethnic Cleansing.

'Lancet' Reveals Horrendous Israeli War Crimes
Dr Gideon Polya

The horrendous mortality and morbidity statistics revealed by the paper "The Wounds of Gaza", just published in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet are truly shocking * 1,350 killed (60% children) and 5,450 severely wounded (40% children) in reprisals for zero (0) Israeli deaths from Gaza rockets in the preceding year. This demands International Criminal Court and intra-national prosecutions (e.g. in major Israeli military R & R destination countries Australia, the US, the UK and India) and Sanctions and Boycotts against Apartheid Israel by all decent Australians and indeed all decent people around the world.

The Gaza Strip is a self-governing Apartheid Israeli Concentration Camp ruled by the Hamas Government which won 76 out of 132 seats in the Occupied Palestinian Parliamentary elections held under Israeli guns in 2006 (Fatah won 43 seats) (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Hamas ). The Israelis responded by arresting as many Hamas MPs as they could find, the remainder fleeing to Gaza. In the current Israeli Gaza Massacre, the Israelis are evidently bent on "finishing the job" (they have already destroyed the Gaza Parliament House). The war criminal, pro-Zionist Western backers of Apartheid Israel followed suit by declaring the democratically elected Hamas MPs to be "terrorists" and only dealing with the Fatah.
However the numerically vastly greater Israel atrocity lies in the avoidable deaths (excess deaths) in the Occupied Palestinian Territory due to Occupier refusal to supply life-sustaining food, medicine and medical services to its conquered subjects "to the fullest extent of the means available to it", as unequivocally demanded by Articles 55 and 56 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (see: http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/92.htm ).

Last edited:
Lancet Withdraws Gaza Article

On 2 March, the Journal removed the article (though The Lancet Student still has it), stating: “We have taken down the blog post The Wounds of Gaza because of factual inaccuracies.”

Now, something about casualties:

Israel has sirens in place to warn their population in case of a rocket attack.
Palestine doesn't provide that to their population.

Israeli citizens are required to have a safe room in their house to protect them in case a rocket hits their property.
There's no such thing in Palestine.

Israel has an anti-rocket system in place to shoot down incoming rockets.
Palestine does not have that system (nor does many other countries).

Israel promotes their civilians to keep away from danger and stay alive.
Palestinians are told to become a martyr.

Many Palestinian civilian casualties later turn out to be Hamas fighters when they are published as Hamas martyrs.

Almost one third of rockets fired by Palestinians explode inside Gaza causing an unknown amount of casualties.

here are two known casualties initially blamed on Israel:

1:A Hamas rocket killed the son of a Gaza-based BBC reporter, not an Israeli airstrike as originally reported by many Western media outlets, the United Nations has confirmed.

palestinian_baby_column.jpg

2:One of fastest spreading images of the conflict showed a dead girl in the arms of Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh. The only problem was that the girl wasn’t killed by Israel, but rather by an errant rocket fired by Haniyeh’s own organization.

hamaschilddeath-322x214.jpg

When the UN mentions something bad about israel it is spread all over the media, but this report didn't got any attention:

On 14 November, a woman, her 11-month-old infant, and an 18-year-old adult in Al-Zaitoun were killed by what appeared to be a Palestinian rocket that fell short of Israel.

This information was released on March 6. As yet, no mainstream media outlet has covered the UN report let alone revisited the story of Omar Misharawi.

That same UN report also says:

Palestinian armed groups continuously violated international humanitarian law, by launching indiscriminate attacks on Israel and by attacking civilians, thereby disregarding the principle of distinction. The armed groups failed to take all feasible precautions in attacks, in particular by launching rockets from populated areas, which put the population at grave risk. Furthermore, several Palestinians were killed by rockets launched by the armed groups that fell short and landed in the Gaza Strip.

From your beloved "The Guardian" : The criminal cynicism of Hamas

some quotes:

The strategy is as simple as it is cynical: provoke Israel by playing Russian roulette with its children, firing rockets at kindergartens, playgrounds and hospitals; hide behind its own civilians when firing at Israeli civilians; refuse to build bunkers for its own civilians; have the TV cameras ready to transmit every image of dead Palestinians, especially children; exaggerate the number of civilians killed by including as "children" Hamas fighters who are under 18, and as "women", female terrorists.
The use of human shields, in the way Hamas uses the civilian population of Gaza, is a war crime, as is its firing of rockets at Israeli civilians. Every human shield that is killed by Israeli self-defence measures is the responsibility of Hamas, but you wouldn't know that from watching the media coverage.
For example, on the first day of Israel's ground attack, approximately 30 Palestinians, almost all Hamas combatants, were killed. On the same day, an Islamic suicide bomber blew herself up in a mosque in Iraq, killing 40 innocent Muslims. No protests. Little media coverage.
The world simply doesn't seem to care when Arabs and Muslims kill large numbers of other Arabs and Muslims, but a qualitatively different standard seems to apply when the Jewish state kills even a relatively small number of Muslims and Arabs in a war of self-defence.
The international community doesn't even seem to care when Palestinian children are killed by rocket fire – unless it is from Israeli rockets. The day before the recent outbreak of hostilities, Hamas fired an anti-personnel rocket at Israeli civilians, but the rocket fell short of its target and killed two Palestinian girls. Yet there was virtually no coverage and absolutely no protests against these "collateral" civilian deaths. Hamas refused to allow TV cameras to show these dead Palestinian children, who were killed by their own rockets.
Consider the following report in New York Times last week: "Hospital officials in Gaza said that of the more than 390 people killed by Israeli fighter planes since Saturday, 38 were children and 25 women." Some of these children and women were certainly civilians, but others were equally certainly combatants: Hamas often uses Palestinian youths, as well as women, as terrorists.
The reality is that the elected and de facto government of Gaza has declared war against Israel. Under Article 51 of the United Nations Charter, they have committed an "armed attack" against the Jewish state. The Hamas charter calls for Israel's total destruction. Under international law, Israel is entitled to take whatever military action is necessary to repel that attack and stop the rockets.

The article was withdrawn after "A letter penned by four Israelis (surprise, surprise!) that objects to the article was published on February 18" Yet all of the figures quoted are independently verifiable, in fact the Internet is awash with data that supports information within the article. The zionist lie machine is seen to be at work again, these protest letters are a well known and documented Israeli ploy. No one dares being labeled anti semitic.

Lancet Withdraws Gaza Article, Author Responds
March 4, 2009
http://pulsemedia.org/2009/03/04/lancet-withdraws-gaza-article/
email: me...@mecaforpeace.org
web: http://www.mecaforpeace.org

On 2 February 2009, The Lancet Medical Journal's Global Health Network online published Dr Swee Ang and Dr Ghassan Abu Sitta's `The Wounds of Gaza', first published here at PULSE. It introduced the article by stating:

Two Surgeons from the UK, Dr Ghassan Abu Sittah and Dr Swee Ang, managed to get into Gaza during the Israeli invasion. Here they describe their experiences, share their views, and conclude that the people of Gaza are extremely vulnerable and defenseless in the event of another attack.

On 2 March 09 the Journal removed the article (though The Lancet Student still has it), stating: "We have taken down the blog post The Wounds of Gaza because of factual inaccuracies."

No specific faults or amendments to the alleged inaccuracies are suggested. The reader comments, overwhelmingly in support, remain posted. A letter penned by four israelis (surprise, surprise!) that objects to the article was published on February 18. Our friend Dr Swee responds to this development and elaborates on the figures.
You know that we've been through all of this crap about Palestinians attacking civilians before and clearly shown that the same as the IDF claim the insurgents hide among the general population, so the Israeli IDF members hide among theirs as nearly all military aged civilians are reservists. The difference being that Israel is a murderous occupier in violation of numerous international laws and conventions (not to mention 224 binding resolutions of the UN security Council), whereas the Palestinians are fighting in legitimate defence of their land, and as such having a right to attack anyone who occupies their land under force of arms.

Regarding human shields, the matter has also previously been cleared up in that there is not a single credible instance of freedom fighters using human shields yet there is plenty of video evidence of the IDF doing it. The usual BS with Israel committing the atrocities and then blaming others of doing the same.

We are all well aware of the Israeli disregard for the truth and subsequent attempts at denial, much of which has been documented in Israeli papers Haaretz and Maariv, detailing atrocities admitted by IDF members.
The squad leader said he argued with his commander over the permissive rules of engagement that allowed the clearing out of houses by shooting without warning the residents beforehand. After the orders were changed, the squad leader's soldiers complained that "we should kill everyone there [in the center of Gaza]. Everyone there is a terrorist." The squad leader said: "You do not get the impression from the officers that there is any logic to it, but they won't say anything. To write 'death to the Arabs' on the walls, to take family pictures and spit on them, just because you can. I think this is the main thing: To understand how much the IDF has fallen in the realm of ethics, really. It's what I'll remember the most."
Here's what one Israeli squad commander said of the murder of an unarmed Palestinian woman (because that, even in war, is what the killing of an unarmed civilian is): “What’s great about Gaza — you see a person on a path, he doesn’t have to be armed, you can simply shoot him. In our case it was an old woman on whom I did not see any weapon when I looked. The order was to take down the person, this woman, the minute you see her.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the Muhammad al-Durrah incident, where the Palestinian (surprise, surprise!) cameraman freelancing for France 2 shot the iconic images of the death of a Palestinian boy by Israeli soldiers. He too kept saying it was all true.....until the French court demanded the video and found out that the last piece, which showed the boy was OK, was cut out. It was a FAKE. Just like the examples in my previous post and the also iconic New York Times foto. All fake.

But let's go back to the inaccuracies of "The Wounds of Gaza"
Dr. Swee Ang on the explosives used in Gaza:

Of the 21,000 buildings destroyed, 4000 of them are completely demolished. Some believe that these are by small nuclear fission bombs. However there is no proof and it is impossible to tell, though the effect of all structures, especially concrete, being incinerated, would suggest that the size of these bombs are of the order of kilotons*whether they are conventional explosives or otherwise. If you were to look at the effect of the atom bomb on Hiroshima (about 15 – 20 kilotons), you would see the incineration of concrete similar to that of that seen in these 4,000 buildings. These 4,000 buildings would have been destroyed by 4,000 kilotons of explosives. The other 17,000 destroyed buildings are the result of bombs of single figure tonnage judging from the kind of destruction. Apart from bombs being dropped on buildings reducing them to rubble, bombs were also dropped on fields, orchards, farms and roads.

She says something about small nuclear fission bombs but she has no proof. That's Nazi tactics (you know because you use that too). The reason they do that is because there are always people who will believe that, and that is exactly what she wanted to accomplish, believing the lies.
She also says something about big bombs, in the order of kilotons! That's inaccurate. The biggest bomb the UDF used is the 2000-pound Mark 84 Joint Direct Attack Munition to attack buildings and tunnels along the Gaza-Sinai border. The 500-pound variant was used against underground bunkers.
Let's do some math. She states that 4.000 buildings were destroyed with 4.000 kilotons of explosives. 4.000 kilotons is 4.000.000.000 kg! The biggest bomb that Israel used is the 2.000 pound Mk84 which holds a 945 lb H-6 high-explosive warhead, or 428 kg of explosives. That's over 9 million bombs!! Deduct from this the 7.000 rounds the Israeli artillery fired and the rest was dropped by less than 3.000 air strikes!

No wonder the Lancet removed it!

And this was only a part of the article. Who knows what other inaccuracies are written in it.

FAKE? I find it very interesting that you should bring up the subject of Muhammad al-Durrah.
If what you say is true, why did Netanyahu not mention this when asked about it in Sep. 2012, because even he knows that the fact that the child was thought to be alive in the end of the video means nothing.

Previous reports said was that the child "appeared to be alive" in the end of the video,... "Three senior French journalists who saw the raw footage in 2004 said it was not clear from the footage alone that the boy had died (and certainly not that he survived*), and that France 2 cut a final few seconds in which he appeared to lift his hand from his face", nothing about whether he subsequently died of his wounds. In the 12 years since the event, despite an intense ongoing effort, no one, including Israel has been unable to produce any evidence that the boy is alive, yet they can easily locate an alleged terrorist leader anywhere in the world and murder him.

Your unsubstantiated claims of fakery are completely baseless, and taking into account Israel's well known and documented unwillingness to tell the truth on almost any matter far more likely to be a complete fabrication.

A really good indication of what is thought about this matter by non Zionists, is demonstrated in the fact that, only a few days ago, Philippe Karsenty, a Frenchman who runs media watchdog Media-Ratings, who accused the cameraman of faking the shot, was fined €7,000 for defamation.

No wonder the Lancet removed it! And this was only a part of the article. Who knows what other inaccuracies are written in it.

You will note that she never said it was a fact but you say, "She says something about etc". No real hard facts there, and why not? So, she has no experience in military hardware, so what? This in no way means that she cannot comment on what people say. The overwhelming proportion of verifiable facts far outweigh your alleged "inaccuracies".

You know as well as I do that the deliberately planned attack on Gaza in 2009 was a pre-planned war crime as admitted to by people involved, just as the most recent pre planned attack was, and admitted by Freddy Eitan. Israel provokes until they get a reaction and no matter how insignificant, then uses it to kill innocent women and children in a massively disproportionate "retaliation". Israel's lies and distortions are a well known matter of record. Just as in the case of Muhammad al-Durrah that you so willingly mentioned.

*my comment

Last edited:
FAKE? I find it very interesting that you should bring up the subject of Muhammad al-Durrah.
If what you say is true, why did Netanyahu not mention this when asked about it in Sep. 2012, because even he knows that the fact that the child was thought to be alive in the end of the video means nothing.

Previous reports said was that the child "appeared to be alive" in the end of the video,... "Three senior French journalists who saw the raw footage in 2004 said it was not clear from the footage alone that the boy had died (and certainly not that he survived*), and that France 2 cut a final few seconds in which he appeared to lift his hand from his face", nothing about whether he subsequently died of his wounds. In the 12 years since the event, despite an intense ongoing effort, no one, including Israel has been unable to produce any evidence that the boy is alive, yet they can easily locate an alleged terrorist leader anywhere in the world and murder him.

Appeared?????? You definately didn't see that clip.

Your unsubstantiated claims of fakery are completely baseless, and taking into account Israel's well known and documented unwillingness to tell the truth on almost any matter far more likely to be a complete fabrication.

A really good indication of what is thought about this matter by non Zionists, is demonstrated in the fact that, only a few days ago, Philippe Karsenty, a Frenchman who runs media watchdog Media-Ratings, who accused the cameraman of faking the shot, was fined €7,000 for defamation.

It is not because he was fined for defamation of France 2 and Charles Enderlin that he is wrong about the Muhammad al-Durrah case. Charles Enderlin confessed to Haaretz reporter Adi Schwartz (Nov. 1, 2007) that he didn't fact chequed the tape and on the question "In hindsight, is it possible that you were too hasty that evening?" he replied :I don’t think so. If I had not said that the boy and the father were victims of gunfire emanating from the direction of the Israeli position, in Gaza they would have said “How come Enderlin doesn’t say it was the IDF?" (hebrew version of Haaretz).

The famous German reporter Esther Schapira made a documentary for ARD ,broadcast in April 2002, that claimed that it was not IDF soldiers who fired at the child. A second documentary by Shapira and Georg M. Hafner, broadcast in by ARD in March 2009, raises further questions about the incident.

But Esther Shapira and Phillipe Karsenty are not the only ones to distrust the France2 Muhammad al-Durrah case. There are many others.

Every can see that the Muhammad al-Durrah case is a hoax: no blood , no autopsy , no bullets.
Charles Enderlin said in Oct. 25, 2000 : "I cut the images of the child's agony (death throes), they were unbearable. The story was told, the news delivered. It would not have added anything more...As for the moment when the child received the bullets, it was not even filmed."
In September 2003 he said : "We do not transform reality. But since some parts of the scene are unbearable, France 2 cut a few seconds from the scene, in accordance with our ethical charter."

In court it showed that the "I cut the images of the child's agony" was that the child was still alive and moved his arm and leg and looked at the camera!
And how do you know you have to stop filming because a bullet is going to hit the child. They filmed for 27 minutes and knew that the boy would be killed in the 28th minute?

French writer Gerard Huber states in his book "Contre-expertise d'une mise en scene" that the scene was staged.

Phillipe Karsenty is not the only one who was attacked by France2, Pierre Lurçat, a French-born Israeli lawyer and Charles Gouz, a Parisian physician also were brought to court.

You will note that she never said it was a fact but you say, "She says something about etc". No real hard facts there, and why not? So, she has no experience in military hardware, so what? This in no way means that she cannot comment on what people say. The overwhelming proportion of verifiable facts far outweigh your alleged "inaccuracies".

If you have no experience in military hardware then don't write about it, and certainly not in a scientific journal were facts, not opinions let alone gessing, is important.

You know as well as I do that the deliberately planned attack on Gaza in 2009 was a pre-planned war crime as admitted to by people involved, just as the most recent pre planned attack was, and admitted by Freddy Eitan. Israel provokes until they get a reaction and no matter how insignificant, then uses it to kill innocent women and children in a massively disproportionate "retaliation". Israel's lies and distortions are a well known matter of record. Just as in the case of Muhammad al-Durrah that you so willingly mentioned.

You're wrong. It was a retaliation of the countless rocket attacks of Hamas. Israel does not provoke anything. They only defend themselves from 1948 up untill now. From the moment that there was word that the Jews were getting their homeland back the Arabs attacked because they do not want a non-muslim country on muslim ground. Look at Lebanon, a prosperous nation under Christan rule, until the muslims started to attack them and destroyed the country because the christians didn't support the PLO fighters. Look at what happend to the Christian population in Egypt under the short rule of Morsi. Israel does not want to destroy any muslim nation but many muslim nations want the destruction of Israel. At the birth of Israel 160.000 Arabs accepted Israeli citizenship and 3 got elected to the Knesset. At the birth of Israel almost all jews in Arab countries were expelled or killed.

You still completely avoided the fact that the video has no absolutely relevance as to whether the boy died or not. I have (and no doubt you have also) known men to be still talking lucidly entering the triage and taken to surgery who subsequently died of their wounds.

It is a matter of record by many highly respected International aid agencies that Israel provoked the Gazans with a siege restricting all the day to day necessities of life, in retaliation for having been pressured into retreating from Gaza.
Oxfam Report said:
Wednesday Jul 17, 201309:00 PM GMT
Six years into the Israeli regime’s crippling blockade against the Gaza Strip, thousands of Palestinians continue to suffer from the denial of basic human rights, Press TV reports.

“June marks the sixth year that Gaza has been living under blockade. The restrictions on exports and imports has meant a third of businesses [getting] closed in Gaza and now over 30 percent of people are unemployed, 60 percent of people are food-insecure, and 80 percent of people are living on humanitarian assistance of some sort,” said Jo Harrison with the Oxfam.

Gaza has been blockaded by the Israeli regime since June 2007. The situation has caused a decline in the standards of living, unprecedented levels of unemployment, and unrelenting poverty.
Israel's childishly simplistic attempts at guile in these matters does not extend beyond easily disproven lies. The fact that they continue to shamelessly lie in the face of all the physical evidence is an indication of their complete and utter disregard for World opinion and complete lack of any form of self respect, they are in fact, no more than pathological liars and moral sociopaths.

Just stop your lying and accept the truth. Israel is currently the worlds worst rogue state and it is the home to the world's largest collection of pro-active war Criminals.

Last edited:
At the birth of Israel almost all jews in Arab countries were expelled or killed.

Explain to me how this is a Palestinian problem?

The answer is that all those Jew that were "expelled" from Arab countries simply moved in and took over Palestinian land and continue to do so today.

You can play rounders all day but the simple reality is that it is Jewish "settlers" that are expanding the borders of Israel daily and they are doing it at the expense of the Palestinians.

So explain to me why an Ethiopian/American/German, Moroccan etc. etc. Jew who have never seen Palestine has more right to land in Palestine than a Palestinian family who roots to the region go back 1000 years?
(Please note I do not accept that a gene which your own source says 70% of the world has is a viable answer)

Surely you would agree that those Jews evicted from Arab lands have a case against the countries they were evicted from and not the Palestinians?

Basically you are doing little more than supporting ethnic cleansing and I find that hard to accept in anyone.

Still I will leave you with something I saw while on vacation...
inHebron1_zpsf5693f61.jpg

Don't you find it odd that the Palestinians are capable of distinguishing Zionism from Israel yet Israel cant.

Last edited:
Back