So why do people hate Israel?

At this junction after reading a few recent pages of this topic. Only evident observation arrives to my humble feelings of this topic.

Israel itself is a microcosm of a greater American Syndrome on foreign policy.

The reasons people hate Israel is blatantly mirrored as to why Al Qaeda hated America and had millions of Americans asking themselves on 9/11 "why do they hate us? " In a sleepish manner as if woken from a dream. Doesn't make Al Qaeda's actions just, but does clarify them.

This manner of blowback is in it's very nature nothing new. The reasons people are hostile towards Israel in it's most basic form, is due to the fact that those who feel unjustly treated, or violated by Israel are normally not met in their streets whether in Gaza or the West bank by Israeli diplomats, they are not met by Israeli ambassadors, or even business men. They are not met nor do they see Israeli's in their backyard in the form of lawyers or judges to broker a legal settlement to hostilities.

They see , as well as experience and receive soldiers instead, This is why people hate Israel. And regardless of what is happening at the top of Israel defense policy decisions, as long as the offened populations around Israel experience only armed missionaries instead of diplomats, they will hate them.

I learned this obvious revelation by observing the disconnected place America has in the 21st century, and by watching the world form it's own bitter opinion to my nation.

Seeing American bases and armed missionaries delivery our interest is more or less and exact replica to the operating doctrine of Israel towards Palestine. Understanding this fundamental nature of the beast of Empire will make understanding the sources of resentment to both Israel and the U.S., as well as all other empires that have been reduced to ( In the Words of Mr. Reagan upon the USSR) the "Ash Heap of History" much easier.

Which in itself moves at a frighteningly fast past these days it seems.

It's far simpler than that.

You can't just steal the land of another people, killing those who resist, then treating the remainder like animals, and hope to be liked.

The US has become involved because they are actively supporting these thugs.

At this junction after reading a few recent pages of this topic. Only evident observation arrives to my humble feelings of this topic.

Israel itself is a microcosm of a greater American Syndrome on foreign policy.

The reasons people hate Israel is blatantly mirrored as to why Al Qaeda hated America and had millions of Americans asking themselves on 9/11 "why do they hate us? " In a sleepish manner as if woken from a dream. Doesn't make Al Qaeda's actions just, but does clarify them.

This manner of blowback is in it's very nature nothing new. The reasons people are hostile towards Israel in it's most basic form, is due to the fact that those who feel unjustly treated, or violated by Israel are normally not met in their streets whether in Gaza or the West bank by Israeli diplomats, they are not met by Israeli ambassadors, or even business men. They are not met nor do they see Israeli's in their backyard in the form of lawyers or judges to broker a legal settlement to hostilities.

They see , as well as experience and receive soldiers instead, This is why people hate Israel. And regardless of what is happening at the top of Israel defense policy decisions, as long as the offened populations around Israel experience only armed missionaries instead of diplomats, they will hate them.

I learned this obvious revelation by observing the disconnected place America has in the 21st century, and by watching the world form it's own bitter opinion to my nation.

Seeing American bases and armed missionaries delivery our interest is more or less and exact replica to the operating doctrine of Israel towards Palestine. Understanding this fundamental nature of the beast of Empire will make understanding the sources of resentment to both Israel and the U.S., as well as all other empires that have been reduced to ( In the Words of Mr. Reagan upon the USSR) the "Ash Heap of History" much easier.

Which in itself moves at a frighteningly fast past these days it seems.

Actually I think it is a bit more basic than that, it is purely and simply about the "golden rule", Israels only currency in terms of sympathetic feeling is the holocaust and for 70 years it has traded almost solely on it if someone criticises it the response is either you are anti-Semitic or "remember the holocaust", in order to justify its actions against others you get "never again" or we have the right of self defense and for 70 years western guilt has accepted this with little to no response because those in power did remember the holocaust.

However that generation is passing and you have those such as myself moving in to fill that gap and I don't remember the holocaust I have read about it, I know what it was and I know it was wrong but it rings no emotive bells for me (Stalin was right the death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic) all I see is what is going on today and has gone on through out my lifetime and that does not show Israel as a victim but rather an aggressor who has more in common with those that perpetrated the holocaust than those that suffered through it.

Basically the reasons people dislike Israel are many and varied but the majority of those reasons are founded in Israels actions over the last 70 year few of which have had a positive bias and most of which have been of a state predatory by nature who is still trying to trade on an event less and less people remember or still see as relevant.

Last edited:
Israeli Arabs have more rights than any of those in the Arab countries of the middle east. Discuss.

On paper you may well be right however institutionally not even the Israelis agree with you, as with many things there is a difference between what is supposed to happen and what actually does happen.

disc_zps85fbfb91.jpg

Source November 2012 Brookings poll.

I seriously question the mentality of someone who would make such a stupid statement in view of the huge amount of evidence to the contrary. It's like saying "Kim Jong-un is a really nice person because he provides his people with colourful parades", it is only true so long as it is considered in complete isolation. When looked at in it's entirety is is blatantly untrue.

Any alleged "Rights" are hugely outweighed by the pro active discrimination against Israeli Arab "citizens"
Institute of Middle Eastern Understanding said:
Institutionalized Discrimination.
There are more than 30 laws that discriminate against Palestinian citizens of Israel, directly or indirectly - based solely on their ethnicity, rendering them second or third class citizens in their own homeland.

93% of the land in Israel is owned either by the state or by quasi-governmental agencies, such as the Jewish National Fund, that discriminate against non-Jews. Palestinian citizens of Israel face significant legal obstacles in gaining access to this land for agriculture, residence, or commercial development.

More than seventy Palestinian villages and communities in Israel, some of which pre-date the establishment of the state, are unrecognized by the government, receive no services, and are not even listed on official maps. Many other towns with a majority Palestinian population lack basic services and receive significantly less government funding than do majority-Jewish towns.

Since Israel's founding in 1948, more than 600 Jewish municipalities have been established, while not a single new Arab town or community has been recognized by the state.

Israeli government resources are disproportionately directed to Jews and not to Arabs, one factor in causing the Palestinians of Israel to suffer the lowest living standards in Israeli society by all socio-economic indicators.

Government funding for Arab schools is far below that of Jewish schools. According to data published in 2004, the government provides three times as much funding to Jewish students than it does to Arab students.

According to the 2009 US State Department International Religious Freedom Report, “Many of the national and municipal policies in Jerusalem were designed to limit or diminish the non-Jewish population of Jerusalem.”

In the Spring of 2011, Jerusalem city councilman Yakir Segev stated: “We will not allow residents of the eastern [occupied Palestinian] part of the city to build as much as they need... At the end of the day, however politically incorrect it may be to say, we will also look at the demographic situation in Jerusalem to make sure that in another 20 years we don't wake up in an Arab city.”

The Nationality and Entry into Israel Law prevents Palestinians from the occupied territories who are married to Palestinian citizens of Israel from gaining residency or citizenship status. The law forces thousands of Palestinian citizens of Israel to either leave Israel or live apart from their families.

In October 2010, the Knesset approved a bill allowing smaller Israeli towns to reject residents who do not suit "the community's fundamental outlook", based on sex, religion, and socioeconomic status. Critics slammed the move as an attempt to allow Jewish towns to keep Arabs and other non-Jews out.

The so-called "Nakba Bill" bans state funding for groups that commemorate the tragedy that befell Palestinians during Israel's creation in 1948, when approx. 750,000 Palestinian Arabs were ethnically cleansed to make way for a Jewish majority state.

The British Mandate-era Land (Acquisition for Public Purposes) Ordinance law allows the Finance Minster to confiscate land for "public purposes.” The state has used this law extensively, in conjunction with other laws such as the Land Acquisition Law and the Absentees' Property Law, to confiscate Palestinian land in Israel. A new amendment, which was adopted in February 2010, confirms state ownership of land confiscated under this law, even where it has not been used to serve the original confiscation purpose. The amendment was designed to prevent Arab citizens from submitting lawsuits to reclaim confiscated land.

Over the entirety of its 63-year existence, there has been a period of only about one year (1966-1967) that Israel did not rule over large numbers of Palestinians to whom it granted no political rights.

Former Israeli prime ministers Ehud Barak and Ehud Olmert have both warned that a continuation of the occupation will lead to Israel becoming an "apartheid" state. Barak stated: "As long as in this territory west of the Jordan river there is only one political entity called Israel it is going to be either non-Jewish, or non-democratic… If this bloc of millions of Palestinians cannot vote, that will be an apartheid state."

Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela, heroes of the struggle against apartheid in South Africa, have both compared Israel's treatment of Palestinians to apartheid.

Today, there is a virtual caste system within the territories that Israel controls between the Jordan River and Mediterranean Sea, with Israeli Jews at the top and Muslim and Christian Palestinians in the occupied territories at the bottom. In between are Palestinians with Israeli citizenship and Palestinian residents of occupied East Jerusalem.

Increasing intolerance for dissent & diversity in Israel

In September 2011 a survey found that a third of Israeli Jews don’t consider Arab citizens to be real Israelis.

According to a February 2011 survey, 52% of Israeli Jews would be willing to limit press freedoms to protect the state's image, while 55% would accept limits on the right to oppose the government's "defense policy.”

Also in September 2011, Dov Lior, the chief rabbi of settlements in Hebron and Kiryat Arba, told a conference that Arabs are “wolves,” “savages,” and “evil camel riders.”

A poll done by the Israel Democracy Institute and released in January 2011 found that nearly half of Israeli Jews don't want to live next door to an Arab.

In January 2011 the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper reported that civics teachers around the country were complaining of rampant, virulent anti-Arab racism amongst their Jewish students. One teacher said, "When we have a discussion in class about equal rights, the class immediately gets out of control… The students attack us, the teachers, for being leftist and anti-Semitic, and say that all the Arab citizens who want to destroy Israel should be transferred." Another said: "We're not talking about a minority, or children from families that have extreme political views, but about normal children who are afflicted with ignorance… The political discourse in recent years has given them the legitimacy to be prejudiced."

In November 2010 the chief rabbi of the town of Safed, Shmuel Eliyahu, issued a ruling forbidding Jews from renting property to Arabs. Eliyahu had previously advocated hanging the children of terrorists.

In December 2010, dozens of municipal chief rabbis on the government payroll signed a letter supporting Eliyahu and his decree prohibiting Jews from renting property to non-Jews. One of the signatories, Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, head of the Ashdod Yeshiva (religious school), stated, "Racism originated in the Torah… The land of Israel is designated for the people of Israel."

In December 2010, the wives of 30 prominent rabbis signed an open letter calling on Jewish women not to date or work with Arabs. The letter stated: "For your sake, for the sake of future generations, and so you don't undergo horrible suffering, we turn to you with a request, a plea, a prayer. Don't date non-Jews, don't work at places that non-Jews frequent, and don't do national service with non-Jews.”

According to a September 2010 poll, half of Israeli Jewish students don't want Arabs in their classrooms, while an earlier survey found about the same number oppose equal rights for Arabs.

In September 2010, the spiritual leader of the Shas party (which sits in PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition government), Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, declared that non-Jews were created to “serve” Jews, stating that: "Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world - only to serve the People of Israel... Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.”

In August 2010, on the eve of peace talks in Washington, Yosef delivered a sermon describing Palestinians as "evil, bitter enemies" and calling on god to make them "perish from this world" by striking them with a plague.

In 2001, Yosef, delivered a sermon in which he stated: "It is forbidden to be merciful to [Arabs]. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable…The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world.”

In August 2010, Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira, head of a state-funded religious school in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar, published a book that condoned the murder of non-Jewish children on the grounds that they may grow up to pose a threat to the state, writing that non-Jews are "uncompassionate by nature" and attacks against them "curb their evil inclination.” Several other prominent rabbis subsequently endorsed the book.

In July, 2009, Israel's Housing Minister, Ariel Atlas, warned against the "spread" of Israel's Arab population and said that Arabs and Jews shouldn't live together, stating: "if we go on like we have until now, we will lose the Galilee. Populations that should not mix are spreading there. I don't think that it is appropriate for [Jews and Arabs] to live together."

Last edited:
I find it ironic that they are forced to be neighbors. Reminds me of a married couple that I once knew. They were both total azzholes, I figured they deserved each other. :love:

I find it ironic that they are forced to be neighbors. Reminds me of a married couple that I once knew. They were both total azzholes, I figured they deserved each other. :love:
You really need to read a little of the history of the matter, and you'll soon find that there is only one @rsehole and the Palestinians did nothing to deserve them.

Reuters:

Earlier on Sunday, two rockets were fired into a Shi'ite district of southern Beirut after Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah pledged his Shi'ite Muslim guerrilla group would fight in Syria until victory for President Bashar al-Assad.

Assad is battling a two-year rebellion in which the United Nations says at least 80,000 people have been killed.

Discuss.

Hezbollah is supporting Syrian people against Vahabi and Salafi terrorists who are supported by west and Arab traitor regimes' dollars and weapons. Assad is a real man in the ME and his army will be loyal to him forever. It is the thing I had said in this forum 2 years ago.
Here it is Israel who wants to use this opportunity for her like a hyena. They attacked Syria hypocritically one month ago and now they hide in their hole after Russia threaten for selling S300 to Syria.
( now the question is why other Syria's neighbors didn't attack Syria, especially Turkey?)

Last edited:
Hezbollah is supporting Syrian people against Vahabi and Salafi terrorists who are supported by west and Arab traitor regimes' dollars and weapons. Assad is a real man in the ME and his army will be loyal to him forever. It is the thing I had said in this forum 2 years ago.
Here it is Israel who wants to use this opportunity for her like a hyena. They attached Syria hypocritically one month ago and now they hide in their hole after Russia threaten for selling S300 to Syria.
( now the question is why other Syria's neighbors didn't attack Syria, especially Turkey?)
Assad is a despot. One day you will experience that dictatorship usually have an expiry date.

Turkey believes small-scale armed confrontation with Syria could be turned into a full-fledged war, something it does not want to enter alone.

Getting back on subject, here's a typical reason why people hate Israel and it's psychotic Jewish population.

Here's an example of Palestinians enjoying their "Rights" as Israeli citizens, Hanna Amtir, a young pregnant Palestinian women who was attacked on Purim by a vicious gang of Jewish settler women at a Jerusalem light rail station. Photos of the incident clearly show the Jewish women pushing and hitting her. One image even shows a woman’s fist in her face. The photos do show as well that Amtir objected strenuously to their assault. But they do not show any physical violence on her part or that she initiated the incident.
Asdfrew_zps923247ff.jpg

Yet after questioning the Jewish women, the Israeli police, who like the Royal Canadian Mounties, always get their “man,” even if he’s the wrong one, decided (Hebrew) that Amtir was not the victim but the instigator. Let’s keep in mind some facts: Amtir was in a crowd alone with no other Palestinians nearby. She was pregnant. She was bundled in a coat that prevented free movement. She was surrounded by Jews. It was Purim, a holiday on which Israelis are known to get drunk and inflamed. Taking all this into account, these are the circumstanced under which Amtir is alleged to have picked a fight?

In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical. A Jewish eyewitness even said:

“It was almost a lynching. And no one nearby intervened to help [the victim]. They tore off her head-covering. The light rail security police stood by the entire time doing nothing, with smiles on their faces. They didn’t do anything. Just the opposite, they tried to stop me from photographing [the incident].

How much evil can there be in human beings? There is now in Jerusalem a sense of great violence and hatred.

The only thing that stopped the incident was the arrival of the train, on which all the attackers embarked, leaving the victim in pain and injured.”

So the message appears to be if you’re Palestinian you can’t defend yourself when you’re assaulted with racist shouts and shoves. You just have to grin and bear it for the sake of…for the sake of what? For the sake of Shalom Bayit? (Maintaining civil order)?

Last edited:
Well for some reason this amused me and seemed applicable...
(I chose that particular site as it was the first link that included access to the raw data)
65 Years Post-Holocaust, Germany Is the World’s Most Popular Country (While Israel Barely Beats North Korea)

Crossposted on Tikkun Daily
By David Harris-Gershon (@David_EHG)
This year’s Country Ratings Poll, conducted for the BBC World Service by GlobeScan/PIPA, surveyed over 26,000 people worldwide. The poll measured how positively or negatively respondents viewed 25 different countries.
Just six decades removed from the atrocities of the Holocaust, Germany now stands alone as the most positively-viewed country in the world, with 59 percent viewing the country favorably.
In contrast, Israel – partially borne out of the ashes of Nazi Germany’s genocide during World War II – is one of the least popular countries, finishing just ahead of North Korea, Pakistan, and Iran.
http://www.alternet.org/speakeasy/t...many-worlds-most-popular-country-while-israel

Last edited:
Iran is the last one!?

Well tied with Pakistan.
I would suggest that if you look at the participating countries you will see why that is, most of the nations used with the exception of China, India and Russia are within the US sphere of influence so it is a poll you were never going to win.

But looking at it in terms of international influence I would only have put you on a par with Israel maybe a fraction higher due to being more sympathetic to the Palestinian cause but your nations public relations department is pretty bad at its job and lets face it on the international stage Iran does not wield the same power that India and Russia do.

Interestingly enough it is that most of those countries are pro-western that should make Israel take notice but the reality is that they won't (delusion and denial are strong with those ones**) so next year we will have a repeat screening to chuckle about.

** Sorry but a butchered Star Wars quote seemed to fit. :)

Well tied with Pakistan.
I would suggest that if you look at the participating countries you will see why that is, most of the nations used with the exception of China, India and Russia are within the US sphere of influence so it is a poll you were never going to win.

But looking at it in terms of international influence I would only have put you on a par with Israel maybe a fraction higher due to being more sympathetic to the Palestinian cause but your nations public relations department is pretty bad at its job and lets face it on the international stage Iran does not wield the same power that India and Russia do.

Interestingly enough it is that most of those countries are pro-western that should make Israel take notice but the reality is that they won't (delusion and denial are strong with those ones**) so next year we will have a repeat screening to chuckle about.

** Sorry but a butchered Star Wars quote seemed to fit. :)
We may see a change in new government after Iran presidential election two weeks later. But the reasons of our most internal and external problems are related to our positioning against Israel. From Iran nuclear activities to helping Hamas , Hezbollah , Syria and Sudan against Israel and helping oppositions in Arab states who are US allies in the region and many other things....

Well if you can teach the next lot one thing teach them about perception as that is what determines how you are seen. It doesn't matter what you really are if you are perceived as a problem you will be one.

Getting back on subject, here's a typical reason why people hate Israel and it's psychotic Jewish population.

Here's an example of Palestinians enjoying their "Rights" as Israeli citizens, Hanna Amtir, a young pregnant Palestinian women who was attacked on Purim by a vicious gang of Jewish settler women at a Jerusalem light rail station. Photos of the incident clearly show the Jewish women pushing and hitting her. One image even shows a woman’s fist in her face. The photos do show as well that Amtir objected strenuously to their assault. But they do not show any physical violence on her part or that she initiated the incident.
Asdfrew_zps923247ff.jpg

Yet after questioning the Jewish women, the Israeli police, who like the Royal Canadian Mounties, always get their “man,” even if he’s the wrong one, decided (Hebrew) that Amtir was not the victim but the instigator. Let’s keep in mind some facts: Amtir was in a crowd alone with no other Palestinians nearby. She was pregnant. She was bundled in a coat that prevented free movement. She was surrounded by Jews. It was Purim, a holiday on which Israelis are known to get drunk and inflamed. Taking all this into account, these are the circumstanced under which Amtir is alleged to have picked a fight?

In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical. A Jewish eyewitness even said:

“It was almost a lynching. And no one nearby intervened to help [the victim]. They tore off her head-covering. The light rail security police stood by the entire time doing nothing, with smiles on their faces. They didn’t do anything. Just the opposite, they tried to stop me from photographing [the incident].

How much evil can there be in human beings? There is now in Jerusalem a sense of great violence and hatred.

The only thing that stopped the incident was the arrival of the train, on which all the attackers embarked, leaving the victim in pain and injured.”

So the message appears to be if you’re Palestinian you can’t defend yourself when you’re assaulted with racist shouts and shoves. You just have to grin and bear it for the sake of…for the sake of what? For the sake of Shalom Bayit? (Maintaining civil order)?

Some questions about this story:

- The woman who was taking the photos of the incident is Dorit Hurdan Dotan, a radical leftist which was found in conflict areas, cursing and thrrowing stones at Israeli soldiers. She Just happend to be there with her camera?

- Her photos do not show how the incident started. There were security cameras filming.

- Hanna Amtir didn't file a complaint, why? Because of the security cameras filmed how the fight started? One of the "attackers" yelled "Don't you dare touch a Jew,". Does that mean that Hanna Amtir hit first?

- Ms. Dorit said that Hanna was attacked by Hasidi Jews. Later on said those were girls. Where did they have the time to change their genders?

- Why did Ms. Dorit waited 24 hours before going to the media with her pictures?

A possible scenario: Hanna waits for a Jewish girl passing by. Dorit Hurdan Dotan is nearby ready with her camera. Hanna hits a Jewish girl. The girl attacks Hanna and Dorit starts shooting pictures. Dorit does not call the police but send her pictures to the Palestinian and Israeli media. Mission accomplished. Hanna does not file a complaint because otherwise the security cameras reveal the truth.
But there was a problem. The "attacking" girls filed a complaint.

Ben-Gvir added that the Arab woman herself should be arrested based on footage from security cameras footage and other testimonies.

You still haven't answered your statement regarding the Palestinian fighting for their land or not, you are a Hasbara troll and your controllers have left you stuck in a corner with their lies.

I have to laugh that you can completely disregard the known facts and present your "possible scenario" as an excuse.

"In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical. A Jewish eyewitness even said:

"

You have made two mutually exclusive claims, one of them is a lie.

Either your earlier stories of Palestinian attacks on early Jews in Israel are a lie, or your rather stupid claim that they have never fought for their land is a lie. Make up your mind.

You are without doubt a pathological liar, attempting to defend one lie with another,... it doesn't work, not here, not anywhere.

Last edited:
Some questions about this story:

- The woman who was taking the photos of the incident is Dorit Hurdan Dotan, a radical leftist which was found in conflict areas, cursing and thrrowing stones at Israeli soldiers. She Just happend to be there with her camera?

Something that seemingly continuously escapes Israel is that you cant sneeze in the region without someone having a recording device there to capture it.

- Her photos do not show how the incident started. There were security cameras filming.

No but then lets skip race and religion for a second...
There you are at your local train station along with a pregnant woman, what would she have to do to get you to respond that way?

- Hanna Amtir didn't file a complaint, why? Because of the security cameras filmed how the fight started? One of the "attackers" yelled "Don't you dare touch a Jew,". Does that mean that Hanna Amtir hit first?

Probably because she knew there would be no point in reporting it as nothing ever seems to materialise from them anyway, usually the verdict is "not enough evidence"

As for the rest does "don't you dare touch a ....." mean hit in either Spanish or Belgian?
Because in English if someone hit us we would shout "stop!!", the comment "don't you dare touch a ....." is an indignant command not a request to stop for example I might say to my dog "don't you dare crap on the carpet" but if I actually thought he was going to crap on the carpet I would just shout "Out" and move him toward the door.

- Ms. Dorit said that Hanna was attacked by Hasidi Jews. Later on said those were girls. Where did they have the time to change their genders?

Sorry are Hasidic Jews only male?

- Why did Ms. Dorit waited 24 hours before going to the media with her pictures?

Probably to ensure that they got published in order to avoid the "loss" of potential evidence, quite a common process when you don't trust the people in charge.

A possible scenario: Hanna waits for a Jewish girl passing by. Dorit Hurdan Dotan is nearby ready with her camera. Hanna hits a Jewish girl. The girl attacks Hanna and Dorit starts shooting pictures. Dorit does not call the police but send her pictures to the Palestinian and Israeli media. Mission accomplished. Hanna does not file a complaint because otherwise the security cameras reveal the truth.
But there was a problem. The "attacking" girls filed a complaint.

Ben-Gvir added that the Arab woman herself should be arrested based on footage from security cameras footage and other testimonies.

Another possible scenario: Dorit goes to a location where Palestinians are being attacked with her camera and waits.
Hanna accidently bumps into or brushes by an Israeli girl on her way through the station (hence the statement don't you dare touch Jew) and the Israeli then gets brave because she has friends there backing her up and starts a fight which is then photographed.

Last edited:
Back