So why do people hate Israel?

Talking in front of the mirror again Seno! Yes, precisely what has always struck me regarding the man who would be a Jew! All of the complaints he directs at those who do not agree with him amount to an easily recognisable image of himself!

I have tried to explain to him why I have found him completely unacceptable as a Jew.

I must try not to be too hard on him in that respect, so I can offer him the chance to redeem himself. The ultimate test I always use in such cases is this one.

He must be able to learn and sing this important Jewish anthem:-

" My Yidishire Momma - I miss her more than ever now.
My Yidishire Momma - I long to kiss her wrinkled brow.
For I know that I owe all I am today
To that dear old lady, so wrinkled and grey.
To my wonderful Yidishire Momma,
Momma - Momma mine!"

He can try that for size!

Del Boy get back in your coffin you are being silly again.

Whomever keeps removing the wooden stake, will you please stop it.

And this is from someone who argued that there was no a statue of Nelson Mandela, a terrorist by the way, in Parliament Square in London, his own city!

Show me where this alleged argument is posted or shut the fuk up ,troutmouth.

Thats because some idiot keeps taking the wooden stake out.

A sad story really, have you forgotten already? That stake was the one they rammed hard right up your rectum.

Hence your moniker - ShitinAfrica.

As has been pointed out numerous times already self defence in your own homeland is no crime, and in view of what has happened since absolutely understandable. It was no more ethnic cleansing than the harassment and murder of Germans in occupied territories was ethnic cleansing in World War II. Exactly the same thing happened in occupied countries in Europe where Germans who had lived there for generations were attacked and killed.

In hindsite it was all very much deserved, obviously these "dumb Arabs" were not a stupid as you imagined and could see the writing on the wall.

Your infinitesimal little knowledge of the conflict is mind blowing.

Don't you know that most Arabs fighting against the Jews did not came from Palestine? They were not defending their homeland! They were even fighting against Arabs born in "Palestine".

Don't you know that Hajj Amin El Husseini's Al Futuwwa (officially designated "Nazi Scouts") liquidated most of the Palestinian opposition to the Arab Riots of the late 1930′s, especially the Nashashibi and Nusseibeh families.

From Nathan Weinstock in Zionism: False Messiah, (sorry seno, but that anti-zionist changed partners)
"During the 1936-39 Revolt Husseini’s guerillas actually executed ‘traitors,’ but ‘at the same time a close relative of the Mufti was doing a brisk trade in precisely such allegedly criminal deals, but with a notable difference, for this person used to force sales from Arab small-holders at niggardly prices and then resell to the Jews at the usual exorbitant rates...’ In other words, hyper-nationalist propaganda became a lucrative industry, indeed even an American-style racket, for the Arab gentry.”​

Are you aware that no "Palestinians" fought for the liberation of "their" country against the Turks? Jews did. They even fought shoulder to shoulder with the British and Australians at Gallipoli. If you don't fight for your country then you don't deserve it.
Did you know that the Jewish Battalion had to protect the British supply lines in "Palestine" after tha ANZAC's were ordered to Egypt and the Indian and Sout Africans were being demobilised. No problems with the local Arabs whatsoever.
They protected a huge ammunition depot at Rafa with no problems. When the British took over it was blown up with considerable loss of life.
And what did they get from the GHQ ?
"The walled city (of Jerusalem) is placed out of bounds to all Jewish soldiers from the 14th to the 22nd April, inclusive"
Not since the days of the Emperor Hadrian had such a humiliating decree been issued. It was only the beginning. Read the book "With the Judaeans in the Palestine campaign" written by Lieutenant Colonel John Patterson in 1922 and you will understand why the Jews started to hate the British.

Are you aware that no "Palestinians" fought for the liberation of "their" country against the Turks? Jews did. They even fought shoulder to shoulder with the British and Australians at Gallipoli. If you don't fight for your country then you don't deserve it.
And where in any agreement does it say that?... It doesn't, you are merely making it up, as you do nearly everything else.

Other than that, it's just a typical blatant Zionazi lie,... If no Palestinians fought for the liberation of their country against the Turks, who were the mysterious Arab irregulars working with T.E. Lawrence during WWI, whose actions against the Turks were so famous that a movie was made about them?

During WWII my father in law spent time in Palestine training for the defence of El Alamein, he was of the same opinion I am, that the Palestinians were a hospitable and honorable people who were being used as a political football and taken advantage of by both sides, terrorised by Zionists and given little real help by the Brits.

I see you are still resorting to the old Hasbara Troll ploy of substituting the word "Jews' for Zionists in an attempt to muddy the waters.
As for the Zionists back stabbing the Brits, or anyone else for that matter.
Late in 1940, Lehi, having identified a common interest between the intentions of the new German order and Jewish national aspirations, proposed forming an alliance in World War II with Nazi Germany.[38] It offered assistance in transferring the Jews of Europe to Palestine, in return for Germany's help in expelling Britain from Mandatory Palestine. Late in 1940, Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik went to Beirut to meet German official Werner Otto von Hentig (who also was involved with the Haavara or Transfer Agreement, which had been transferring German Jews and their funds to Palestine since 1933). Lubenchik told von Hentig that Lehi had not yet revealed its full power and that they were capable of organizing a whole range of anti-British operations.

On the assumption that the destruction of Britain was the Germans' top objective, the organization offered cooperation in the following terms. Lehi would support sabotage and espionage operations in the Middle East and in eastern Europe anywhere where they had cells.
The Telegraph said:
Major James Robertson, from the agency's Middle East section, said threats made by Bet-Zuri in November 1944 were disclosed by another member of the Stern Gang who was arrested in April 1945.

The suspect revealed: "As soon as he [Bet-Zuri] returned to Stern Group headquarters he proposed to suggest a plan for the assassination of highly placed British political personalities, including Mr Churchill, for which purpose emissaries should be sent to London."

Andrew Adler, the owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, a weekly newspaper serving Atlanta's Jewish community, devoted his January 13, 2012 column to the thorny problem of the U.S. and Israel's diverging views on the threat posed by Iran. Basically Israel has three options, he wrote: Strike Hezbollah and Hamas, strike Iran, or "order a hit" on Barack Obama. Either way, problem solved!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's how Adler laid out "option three" in his list of scenarios facing Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu, (the column, which was forwarded to us by a tipster, isn't online, but you can read a copy here):

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Last edited:
Show me where this alleged argument is posted or shut the fuk up ,troutmouth.

Alleged? Suffering from Alzheimers numbnut? Oh you forget so soon, even your mate Lee Enflield contacted me to state that there was indeed a statue of Mandela. You tried to make me look stupid, when it fact it made you look ever more stupid then you already are. You are a man who always sticks by his convictions. You will remain a fool no matter how much you get ridiculed for it!*

A sad story really, have you forgotten already? That stake was the one they rammed hard right up your rectum.

You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime.

Hence your moniker - ShitinAfrica.

You are such a moronic cretin. You are nothing like the character Del Boy in Fools and Horses as you make out to be, you are nothing but a pathetic little man with idea's well above above your station. All I can say is "Thank God that all Englishmen are not like you."

You have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified.*

Last edited:
And where in any agreement does it say that?... It doesn't, you are merely making it up, as you do nearly everything else.

Again you are reading things that are not written. The bold sentence was my expression, nowhere it is said it was part of an agreement. But if you don't fight for your country you don't care who rules it.

Other than that, it's just a typical blatant Zionazi lie,... If no Palestinians fought for the liberation of their country against the Turks, who were the mysterious Arab irregulars working with T.E. Lawrence during WWI, whose actions against the Turks were so famous that a movie was made about them?

T.E. Lawrence never fought in Palestine but in Jordan and Syria. His Arab soldiers and irregulars didn't come from Palestine and most were under the command of Emir Faisal (Saudi Arabia). Most Arabs fighting with Allenby's Egyptian Expeditionary Force were Bedouins (remember, the ones who used to terrorise Palestinian farmers). Allenby's 38th and 39th Battalion Royal Fusiliers were Jewish battalions.
Better learn some history before using Nazi tactics: first accuse the other of lying then counter with a lie yourself.

During WWII my father in law spent time in Palestine training for the defence of El Alamein, he was of the same opinion I am, that the Palestinians were a hospitable and honorable people who were being used as a political football and taken advantage of by both sides, terrorised by Zionists and given little real help by the Brits.

Jews in Palestine got along well with the Palestinian farmers. It was the fanatical clerics who started the trouble and the British later joined them to safeguard their position in the ME.

I see you are still resorting to the old Hasbara Troll ploy of substituting the word "Jews' for Zionists in an attempt to muddy the waters.
As for the Zionists back stabbing the Brits, or anyone else for that matter.

All Zionist are Jews but not all Jews are Zionists. So I call them all Jews because the term Zionists doesn't mean all the Jews. Being a Zionist or not is a personal choice. Better read that book written by Lieutenant Colonel John Patterson. I gave you the link already.

Alleged? Suffering from Alzheimers numbnut? Oh you forget so soon, even your mate Lee Enflield contacted me to state that there was indeed a statue of Mandela. You tried to make me look stupid, when it fact it made you look ever more stupid then you already are. You are a man who always sticks by his convictions. You will remain a fool no matter how much you get ridiculed for it!*

Then give the link of the thread where he said that. I did a search for "statue of Mandela" in Del Boys posts and only two quotes of your recent postings were shown. Here and here.

Oh dear, what a prat you are, to be sure - in love with yourself. As I said before - I get fed up casting pearls before swine .

C'mon then - Show me the alleged argument ShitinAfrica. I never try to make you look stupid, you take care of that for me. Show us the info! Otherwise S.T.F.U.

You are such a moronic cretin. You are nothing like the character Del Boy in Fools and Horses as you make out to be, you are nothing but a pathetic little man with idea's well above above your station. All I can say is "Thank God that all Englishmen are not like you."

You have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified.*

You are losing it, ShitinAfrica. 'Moronic cretin?' - you know nothing of me! And what is this thing you have with my user name ? Who is it you seem to have a fancy with and who is not me? Del-Boy my user name - that was me - Delivery Boy, get it? The kid who brings the papers in! Through the sawmills and cabinet makers of the East End,every day. Just stop trying to match me against your fancy men. Whoever your fancy is - I have no wish be him.

Pathetic ? You don't know me you prat.

Little? Far from it according to my doctors!

I am pleased that you admire my ideas. Thank you.

'Well above my station?' - What station would that be then, Waterloo? Please enlighten me.

Having put me up as a Superiority Complex candidate, you immediately smash your argument to bits by summing me up as an Inferiority Complex candidate. ???? Of course, it would be impossible to feel inferior to you .

As you are so concerned with my health, let me put whatever info. I have at your disposal.

Head to toe - Current examination reveals - Head/Brain fine and strong.
Eyes - 2- 2 eyelid ops. Eyes fit and strong, review in 2 years. Teeth , fine condition- hygeine applauded. One hip replaced and doing fine, other one awaiting replacement to get me back on the soccer field.

So - except for 10 years of Parkinson's, incurable at present, just like Mohammed Ali and Michael J. Fox, all is quiet on the Western Front.

So 60 years of a wonderful marriage, five kids and spouses, eleven grandchildren; a life of music and laughter and sport. Respect from all who know me in business and religion as a man of honour. I am a Roman Catholic.

So there you have it - fire away. Nothing scares me and I certainly lose no sleep over ShitinAfrica and his band-wagon attempt to ridicule me. :p

Last edited:
Again you are reading things that are not written. The bold sentence was my expression, nowhere it is said it was part of an agreement. But if you don't fight for your country you don't care who rules it.
That's exactly what I said,.... you are making things up as you go along.
If the Arabs never fought for their land how come the Zionazis have claimed on numerous occasions that the the Zionist atrocities committed in pre-State Israel were to counter Arab attacks on Jews, now you are trying to say they would not fight for their country? (They never had any Armed Forces)
The Peel Commission said:
"From late 1919, Arab attacks on Jewish settlements became more frequent and relentless, particularly in the Jordan Valley and the Galilee."

"As early as 1920, Palestine Arab opposition to Zionism and desire for self-government led to a threat to public security. ... three days of rioting in Jerusalem, in which Arab mobs fell upon Jews with sticks, stones and knives. The Arab Police either adopted a passive attitude or joined in the riots. British troops were called out, the police were disarmed and order was finally reestablished. As a result of these disturbances, five Jews and four Arabs were killed and 211 Jews and 21 Arabs were wounded."3
You can't have it both ways.

T.E. Lawrence never fought in Palestine
Thomas Edward Lawrence, CB, DSO (16 August 1888[5] – 19 May 1935), known professionally as T. E. Lawrence, was a British Army officer renowned especially for his liaison role during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign
And you are still making things up,... poorly.

Last edited:
Of course I'm in love with myself. Its no wonder Spike has you on ignore, trying to debate with a cretin like you is soul destroying.

SHITinAFRICA.

Huh. You call that crap debate? I told Spike to be my guest with his ignore button.

You keep mentioning ShitinAfrica and my rectum, are you finally coming out of the closet Gay Boy. I'd love to see you try make shut me up, oh boy would I.

ShitinAfrica . Your name I believe. I put your stake where it belonged in context.
But homosexual references have been used by yourself - it does make one wonder about your own tastes; rectum and closets, gay boys, advice on where to meet up for business at stations, etc. I never lie. Just leave me out of your darker side.

Now then - time to man up - show me the argument re. Mandela that you quoted.

Last edited:
If the Arabs never fought for their land how come the Zionazis have claimed on numerous occasions that the the Zionist atrocities committed in pre-State Israel were to counter Arab attacks on Jews, now you are trying to say they would not fight for their country? (They never had any Armed Forces)

They were not fighting for their country, they only wanted the Jews out. They didn't care if the Jews they killed lived their for much longer than they did or if they came from abroad. In their attacks they were also helped by Arab police.

The battle of Tel HaiOn (now northern Israel) on March 1, 1920 was fought by Arab irregulars under the banner of the Arab Kingdom of Syria and Bedouins from a nearby village.

Thousands of non Palestinian Arab troops were already in Palestine ready to attack the Jews.

See, that's what you get if you only read the first few lines of what we post or link. Better reread my post #17 in the thread About Palestinians: Aggressors, Not Victims

You can't have it both ways.

Self government stands for Arab Islamic government not Palestinian. Why do you think the Arab nations attacked Israel before and after its decleration of independence? To help the Palestinians? Forget it, otherwise they would have helped them after their defeat.

Thomas Edward Lawrence, CB, DSO (16 August 1888[5] – 19 May 1935), known professionally as T. E. Lawrence, was a British Army officer renowned especially for his liaison role during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign

As a former military I think you must know what that means, don't you?

And you are still making things up,... poorly.

Who's making things up???

They were not fighting for their country, they only wanted the Jews out.
So fighting to get the enemies out of your land is not fighting for your land? Your childishly pathetic lies are catching up with you at every turn. Semantics won't work VD, your own earlier arguments have totally destroyed your present argument
the Zionists provoked increasingly fierce Arab resistance and attacks against the Jewish population (most notably in the preceding 1929 Hebron massacre, the activities of the Black Hand, and during the 1936-1939 Arab revolt in Palestine). The British-appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husayni, led opposition to the idea of turning part of Palestine into a Jewish state.[4] He objected to any form of Jewish homeland on what he regarded as Arab land and organized attacks against Jews, initially with British support.[9][4]
Thousands of non Palestinian Arab troops were already in Palestine ready to attack the Jews.
Thank you for another instance of locals wanting the Jews out of their land.
As a former military I think you must know what that means, don't you?
Another red herring VD?... What has that to do with the Palestinians allegedly not fighting for their land? He led them, and they fought the Turks. It is a matter of history.
Who's making things up???
Quite obviously, you are.
It is a matter of history that the Palestinians have fought for their land since the arrival of the Zionists and they are still doing it to this day, or are the reports of suicide bombers, children throwing rocks at occupying troops and the "thousands" of Quassam rockets merely more lies you've just made up.

Your problem other than being a pathological liar, is that in your efforts to justify Jewish atrocities you have destroyed the argument you now rely on, firstly telling us all how hard the Palestinians have resisted the Jewish occupation of their land, you are now trying to say the reverse. :lol:

Sorry, but you have failed again, so don't bother countering your lies with more of the same.

Last edited:
Of course I'm in love with myself. Its no wonder Spike has you on ignore, trying to debate with a cretin like you is soul destroying.

All you have to do is retreat behind your ignore button .

Delivery boy? Thats all you are good for. You really must stop telling lies, you want to be seen as Del Boy in Only fools and horses, you are not jack the lad Gay Boy you are an idiot. If you wanted to be Delivery Boy as you claim, why didn't you use it?

Just think about it. Too much for you. Just think, it only takes a moment.
Remember that I do not lie; remember, I told you, I told you once before. I always deliver.
You still sticking to your gay nonsense I see; ah well - each to his own.

Oh I've seen your type all too often and yes you are a pathetic little man.

I am delighted to inform you that there is only one me. You must be confusing me with Tom Cruise.

Admire your idea's? You haven't got an original idea in your head.

In that case you had better check your recent posts!

I was thinking more like Kings Cross, isn't that where you go to pick up other gays?

If I were you, I would stop going there. Never having been there, I can't help you on that one, except to warn you against going there; you can get treatment for that you know.

Concerned for your health? Far from it Gay Boy.

Oops - there you go again with the gay thing; You will just have to try to supress it somehow. Don't mix with those rude boys.

Head/Brain fine and strong???

Yeah - great news ain't it. I am celebrating like that. Imagine, a clean bill of health at my age - you have to laugh don't you. Thanks anyway.

All you are is a bunch of replacement parts.

I know, I know! just one new hip in 77 years. Unbelievable ain't it - well, that's just good old fashioned happy times are here again! And here you are, celebrating with me:drunkb:

Five spouses? I'm not surprised, they all got fed up with you in the end. A man of honour? You will never be a man of honour while you have got a hole in your bum. Respect from all who know you??? If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!
Stop it you are splitting my sides.

Roman Catholic? That explains a lot.

I know, I know. But strange as you might find it - it gets even better!As well as all those spouses, still here, I might add - I also have a WIFE. Yes my friend (Oops) I happen to be married to the most beautiful girl in the world; how about that; and never lost anyone. You have to laugh don't you - you know - Tom Cruise and all that! And Roman Catholic too. Wow! Stop it now you are splitting my sides. Or in your case - perhaps it is your stake trying to get out.

Now listen to me, some advice after all our fun; you must give up all that gay stuff, stick to women. I suppose when you can't supress it it must be like Turrettes syndrome. Resist my boy - resist. Listen to your old uncle Del Boy;[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This is a collective comment and not an individual one but some days I would love to know what the collective age of this forum is because there are days when I suspect age and wisdom do not necessarily follow the traditional path.

So fighting to get the enemies out of your land is not fighting for your land? Your childishly pathetic lies are catching up with you at every turn. Semantics won't work VD, your own earlier arguments have totally destroyed your present argument

"Their" land was gone, it used to be Turkish Ottoman. One of the "Palestinian" leaders Haj Amin al-Husseini (the Nazi collaborator, remember) wanted an Arab Kingdom of Syria and not a Palestine. The Arabs who fought with the allies and led by Hussein bin Ali (Sharif of Mecca) wanted a Federal Arab State and didn't mind the Jews, who also fought with the allies. Ever heard of the Faisal–Weizmann Agreement?

Thank you for another instance of locals wanting the Jews out of their land.

Open your eyes when you read. Non-Palestinians Arabs are not local Palestinians.

Another red herring VD?... What has that to do with the Palestinians allegedly not fighting for their land? He led them, and they fought the Turks. It is a matter of history.

Did he fight in Palestine or not? You claim he did, I claim he didn't. Show me a fact that he led the Palestinians against the Turks. You'll have a hard time doing so because after the Turks surrender Jerusalem to British forces, including Australian, Jewish, Indian and NZ forces, NO Arabs, the Balfour Declaration paves the way for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. In the hope that control of Damascus will legitimize Arab claims for independence, Lawrence leads the Arabs in an allied race for the city. In case you don't know or before you say something stupid, Damascus is in Syria.

Quite obviously, you are.
It is a matter of history that the Palestinians have fought for their land since the arrival of the Zionists and they are still doing it to this day, or are the reports of suicide bombers, children throwing rocks at occupying troops and the "thousands" of Quassam rockets merely more lies you've just made up.

When are you going to understand that this is a religious problem. It hasn't to do anything with the arrival of the Zionists. It all has to do with non-muslims governing muslim land. Who incited the riots against the Jews? Clerics! Suicide bombers you say? Religious.
""Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to try and describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen or Shahid... a martyr. The point of the bomber isn't suicide - it is to kill infidels in battle. This is not just permitted by Muhammad, but encouraged with liberal promises of earthy rewards in heaven, including food and sex."​
Throwing rocks at Jews? Religious.
"“In former times–and in remote places even today–it was common for Muslim schoolboys to stone Jews. When the Turks conquered Yemen in 1872, an envoy was sent from the Chief Rabbi of Istanbul to inquire what grievance the Yemenite Jews had against their neighbors. It is indicative that the first thing of which they complained was this molestation by the schoolboys. But when the Turkish Governor asked an assembly of notables to stop this nuisance, there arose an old doctor of Muslim law and explained that this stone-throwing at Jews was an age-old custom (in Arabic ‘Ada) and therefore it was unlawful to forbid it.”
Jews and Arabs: Their Contacts Through the Ages by Shelomo Dov Goitein * , 1955"​
"thousands" of Quassam rockets. Article 7 of the Hama covenant. Religious.
"Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem)."​

Your problem other than being a pathological liar, is that in your efforts to justify Jewish atrocities you have destroyed the argument you now rely on, firstly telling us all how hard the Palestinians have resisted the Jewish occupation of their land, you are now trying to say the reverse. :lol:

Sorry, but you have failed again, so don't bother countering your lies with more of the same.

Still using Nazi techniques? First accuse the other of lying and then counter with another lie. The atrocities are the rockets fired at Israel.
So far, the Palestinians have not accepted the partition plan. The Un Palestine Mandate still stands.

I didn't even bother reading it VD. It's obviously all bullsh!t, you've backed yourself into a corner and you know it, but of course that doesn't stop you just churning out more excuses.

You have made two mutually exclusive claims, one of them is a lie.

Either your earlier stories of Palestinian attacks on early Jews in Israel are a lie, or your rather stupid claim that they have never fought for their land is a lie. Make up your mind.

You are without doubt a pathological liar, attempting to defend one lie with another,... it doesn't work, not here, not anywhere.

Last edited:
As we now have the collective confirmed, I must admit that VDKMS has taken your champion apart and wiped the floor with all ridiculous desperate attempts to demonise him. For collective, though, we have to recognise they actually refer to disgusting bluster and bullying of any who dare respond with alternative viewpoints.

As for little ol' me, I am always prepared to meet vile propaganda and attempts at demonising head on.

Just a reminder. If you decide to hurl diabolical insult at me you will surely get it right back .
You don't get to reach 78 years by being stupid.

And remember as you try to butter-up (see what I did there?) to your great leader - "In the land of blind, the one-eyed man is king."

You are boring me now. A bit of fishing called for perhaps ; Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.:pray:

Edit; Don't miss Eurovision tonight. Bonnie Tyler is back.:drink:

Last edited:
That is complete tosh. The insults were absolutely led by you - I responded.

You were spoiling for a scrap and more's the pity, you got one. The levels were yours and frankly were low-life in all repects.

I will always be ready to re-act reasonably, but if goaded I can do as well as anyone else.

"Their" land was gone, it used to be Turkish Ottoman. One of the "Palestinian" leaders Haj Amin al-Husseini (the Nazi collaborator, remember) wanted an Arab Kingdom of Syria and not a Palestine. The Arabs who fought with the allies and led by Hussein bin Ali (Sharif of Mecca) wanted a Federal Arab State and didn't mind the Jews, who also fought with the allies. Ever heard of the Faisal–Weizmann Agreement?

In an attempt to steer things away from the current spiral bordering on a second childhood I present this...

Can you prove no "Palestinian" Arabs fought with Lawrence?
It is a very easy argument to say Lawrence did not fight in Palestine primarily because he didn't have to as the British were already there but to argue no Palestinians were fighting is a giant leap after all no Germans invaded New Zealand but New Zealanders fighting in France on the Western front were still fighting for New Zealand.
Therefore it is possible for people to be fighting for their land in someone elses land.

Now on the subject of T.E. Lawrence I decided to read some of his works they are interesting...

T. E. Lawrence's letter to Sir Mark Sykes, 9 September 1917.

Sykes's letter to Clayton of 22 July 1917 also contained a passing reference to the Zionist question. It was well known that he was interested in this subject, and the British staff in Egypt also knew that some kind of discussions on the matter were taking place in London. Jewish ambitions in Palestine were common knowledge in Cairo, where Aaron Aaronson, a prominent figure in the movement, was hoping to set up a Zionist office. Lawrence had good reason to be interested in a question that so obviously affected the aspirations of the Palestinian Arabs.
On September 7th, he wrote to Sykes at length, asking both about Zionist aims and about the future of the Sykes-Picot Agreement. He sent this letter to Clayton, with the comment: 'Some of it is really thirst for information, and other is only a wish to stick pins into him . . . One must have the Jewish section cleared up: and I fancy we may (if we win) clear up the French section ourselves.'

Lawrence wrote to Sykes: 'General Clayton showed me a letter from you which contained a message to myself - and this has prompted me to ask you a few queries about Near East affairs. I hope you will be able to give me an idea of how matters stand in reference to them, since part of the responsibility of action is inevitably thrown on to me, and unless I know more or less what is wanted there might be trouble.
'About the Jews in Palestine, Feisal has agreed not to operate or agitate west of the Araba-Dead Sea-Jordan line, or south of the Haifa-Beisan line . . .

'You know of course the root differences between the Palestine Jew and the colonist Jew: to Feisal the important point is that the former speak Arabic, and the latter German Yiddish. He is in touch with the Arab Jews (their H.Q. at Safed and Tiberias is in his sphere) and they are ready to help him, on conditions.

They show a strong antipathy to the colonist Jews, and have even suggested repressive measures against them. Feisal has ignored this point hitherto, and will continue to do so. His attempts to get into touch with the colonial Jews have not been very fortunate. They say they have made their arrangements with the Great Powers, and wish no contact with the Arab Party. They will not help the Turks or the Arabs.

'Now Feisal wants to know (information had better come to me for him since I usually like to make up my mind before he does) what is the arrangement standing between the colonist Jews (called Zionists sometimes) and the Allies . . . What have you promised the Zionists, and what is their programme?

'I saw Aaronson in Cairo, and he said at once the Jews intended to acquire the land-rights of all Palestine from Gaza to Haifa, and have practical autonomy therein. Is this acquisition to be by fair purchase or by forced sale and expropriation? The present half-crop peasantry were the old freeholders and under Moslem landlords may be ground down but have fixity of tenure. Arabs are usually not employed by Jewish colonies. Do the Jews propose the complete expulsion of the Arab peasantry, or their reduction to a day-labourer class?

'You know how the Arabs cling even to bad land and will realise that while Arab feelings didn't matter under Turkish rule . . . the condition will be vastly different if there is a new, independent, and rather ****-a-hoop Arab state north and east and south of the Jewish state.
I can see a situation arising in which the Jewish influence in European finance might not be sufficient to deter the Arab peasants from refusing to quit - or worse!
Seems that he could see what was going to happen in 1917 and it would appear that not only could he and the Arab Palestinians tell the difference between local Jews and Colonist Jews but neither the Arab Jew, Christian nor the Arab Moslem liked them either.

Oh and given that Lawrence's maps show his and the Arab army's trek from Aqaba to Amman crossing into Palestine I think you are trying to develop a rather tenuous argument relying more on semantics than facts.

Last edited:
Monty, he has not returned to the Forum since I proved that he (like all Hasbara Trolls), is a blatant liar who like their Zionist masters, will say and do absolutely anything to get their way, even to the point where they have to rely on mutually exclusive arguments.

The only difference between VD and D.J. is that at least D.J. has the common sense and perhaps even a streak of moral pride, to realise that the world is now fast waking up to the last 100+ years of Zionist lies, deceit and murder, and that repeating lies in support of it is soon going to be shown for what it is.

Last edited:
Monty.

Thank you for your attempt. In that respect you have my approval, my interest and my silence.

Last edited:
Back