So why do people hate Israel?

I'm very happy with this mature view. The mandate was to create a Jewish national Home in what is now Israel, PA and Jordan (they called it reconstituting). It was the British who had to accomplish that. In the beginning they really tried their utmost best to achieve that. Letters and reports to the government prove that.
The following is my reasoning with the information I have. When the mandate started the British could not immediately give all the land to a few Jews. The mandate gave unlimited immigration to the Jews but it was not allowed to harm the people already living there. That's why the British tried to find a balance between immigration and the economy to support the increase of people.

No.
Your previous text clearly indicates Jordan was not included in any deal, the borders of Palestine were fixed at the point that Palestine met Trans-Jordan.

The fact still remains that "Israel" was in my opinion never the intention of the mandate, Israel is the manifestation of European colonisation at the expense of the indigenous/native population and as such could never have been accepted as part of any mandate.

Palestine in my opinion was meant to be a single state under the control of the local population as it was post WW1 not 1948 structured along the lines of a modern western state ie secular and had this come about I doubt it would have been called Israel.

That went fairly well in the beginning. Some land in possession of the mandate (transfer from the Ottoman empire, completely legal in international law) was destined for acquirement by the Jews. The Arab leadership that fought alongside the British and the Jews against the Turks were happy with the arrival of the Jews but didn't want a Jewish state out of religious grounds. (replace Jews with Christians and it would have been the same).That was of course a major problem for the British because they needed the Arabs for the oil and the use of the Suez canal. Things got worse with the first (religious) attacks on the Jews. And it got worse and worse. Palestinians selling their land to Jews were killed by their fellow countrymen. The attacks on Jews increased and they started to defend themselves. In the beginning the British did whatever they could to protect the Jews but it became a nightmare. They also came under attack of the fanatical Palestinians and didn't want to be in the middle of that "war" and became reluctant to intervene. In the meantime they reduced the immigration, even sending away (deporting) ships full of refugees to the other side of the world to please the Arabs. This angered the Jews. Some of them were fed up with the defense and the failure to give them the promised Jewish state and started to go on the offensive. So we had everyone fighting against everyone. The British ended the mandate and left. The Jews declared independence on the land that was to be theirs according to the partition plan and the Arabs attacked with the intention to destroy it (infringement of international law). The attacks had nothing to do with the immigrants but with their religion, as said before. It also was to no help for the Palestinians for which the Arabs didn't care, propably because they didn't fight along them against the Ottoman Turks.
I also like to point you to the notion of "stealing the land". This had nothing to do with the ownership but all with the religious belief that non muslims are not to rule over muslim ground and that it is the duty of every muslim to do something about that (Jihad).

All pretty much irrelevant, people have the right to defend the land they have lived on for centuries.

Very simple. Universal laws. Constitutional equality. The British started to go into that direction adding the principles of the Anglo-Saxon system (which
is based on judicial precedents or case law) to the Ottoman laws. Israeli law is also based on that. Specific laws were enacted for some of the recognized religious communities including the Moslems, the Druze, the Jews, and the Christian communities (generally restricted to matters of marriage and divorce). This is religious freedom opposite to laws based on the Koran, which does not give religious freedom but religious tolerance at best.

You are barking up the wrong tree as you cant even convince Israelis that they aren't just paying lip service to equality as recent polls have pointed out 60% of them believe there system is one of institutionalised racism and a further 8% describe it as an apartheid state.
If you cant convince them you sure as hell wont convince me.

I remain convinced that the Israel of today is not the Palestine envisaged in the mandates.

Absolutely correct VDKMS, Senojekips has a twisted take on this subject and twists everything to match his own distorted opinions. Long ago I establised here verification of the truth of Israel's claim to their homeland in great detail, including DNA; reports by Roman recorder Josephus, which he dismissed as religious piffle; the ejection of Jews from their homes by the Arab countries, penniless and without their family wealth, amounting to many billions by today's measure.

He simply cocks a blind eye or relies on spouted abuse. I became completely pissed off, realising that he relishes the opportunity to climb on his soap box and foam at the mouth.

So I decided that I had no wish to have to repeat myself. Why should I continue to cast pearls before swine, I asked myself.

I am happy to tell them that reports of my death have been greatly exagerated, but thank them for their concerns.

You understood some of that then?

Admittedly it is 5am here but it seemed rather a cryptic rant to me.

As soon as I saw who it was from, I knew it would be a load of bollocks. He really should go back to his village, they want its idiot back.

Absolutely correct VDKMS, Senojekips has a twisted take on this subject and twists everything to match his own distorted opinions. Long ago I establised here verification of the truth of Israel's claim to their homeland in great detail, including DNA; reports by Roman recorder Josephus, which he dismissed as religious piffle; the ejection of Jews from their homes by the Arab countries, penniless and without their family wealth, amounting to many billions by today's measure.

He simply cocks a blind eye or relies on spouted abuse. I became completely pissed off, realising that he relishes the opportunity to climb on his soap box and foam at the mouth.

So I decided that I had no wish to have to repeat myself. Why should I continue to cast pearls before swine, I asked myself.

And this is from someone who argued that there was no a statue of Nelson Mandela, a terrorist by the way, in Parliament Square in London, his own city!

I am happy to tell them that reports of my death have been greatly exagerated, but thank them for their concerns.

Thats because some idiot keeps taking the wooden stake out.

Hey Del Boy, there's a TV series called "The Walking Dead," why don't you apply to become an extra, you wouldn't need any make up.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw who it was from, I knew it would be a load of bollocks. He really should go back to his village, they want its idiot back.

And this is from someone who argued that there was no a statue of Nelson Mandela, a terrorist by the way, in Parliament Square in London, his own city!
Yep, he must be on day release again and off his medication. I've got him on ignore and can't actually see his drivel unless someone else quotes it, as they try to make sense of it.

This is the same dribbling cloth **** who actually wrote recently that I claimed to be a Jew, and promptly fell on his @rse. What the voices in his head don't tell him. he just makes up.

Last edited:
Yep, he must be on day release again and off his medication. I've got him on ignore and can't actually see his drivel unless someone else quotes it, as they try to make sense of it.

This is the same dribbling cloth **** who actually wrote recently that I claimed to be a Jew, and promptly fell on his @rse. What the voices in his head don't tell him. he just makes up.

I don't know if the TV series Only Fools and Horses was shown in Oz, basically the main character was called Del Boy, a loveable real jack the lad, I dunno if he is trying to emulate Del Boy in the TV series, but he is sadly lacking. If I were the real Del Boy I'd sue him for giving him a bad name.

Nahh,... It looks like were lucky enough to miss that one, I really don't watch much TV other the news and documentaries anyway.

I found it easier just to put Dill Boy on "Ignore". I finally got sick and tired of wasting most of my time trying to work out what he was actually trying to say. His answers were usually either so off topic, illogical or just plain "thick" that I would spend more time wondering if it were not some weird kind of "trick" question, as no one in their right mind would actually write the drivel he goes on with.

His favourite time wasting ploy was the "circular argument" where his ultimate proof would end up being the very first statement you disproved, and if allowed, he would end up just going round and round in circles making you disprove the same point ad infinitum.

His logic was a bit like the idiot who says, "If you wish to lose weight you must eat a lot more and exercise less, because overweight people burn more energy"

With idiots like him in the UK, I can see why you went to Africa, he would be enough to make any Englishman ashamed to admit their nationality.

Last edited:
No.
Your previous text clearly indicates Jordan was not included in any deal, the borders of Palestine were fixed at the point that Palestine met Trans-Jordan.

The fact that Jordan was included or not depends on which text (time related) you use.
At the San Remo conference on 25/04/1920 there is no talk of a Jordan.
"The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people"​
(The decleration on 08/11/1917 was the Balfour Declaration)

In a League of Nations Mandate for Palestine document of 12/08/1922 there's talk about the possibility of giving some territory another purpose. This later became Trans Jordan.
"In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine..."​
The fact still remains that "Israel" was in my opinion never the intention of the mandate, Israel is the manifestation of European colonisation at the expense of the indigenous/native population and as such could never have been accepted as part of any mandate.

Yes it was, but it was called "Jewish National Home".
The Palestine Mandate clearly says so:

"Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country"​

Reconstituting means that there was one before, this one :

250px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png

Palestine in my opinion was meant to be a single state under the control of the local population as it was post WW1 not 1948 structured along the lines of a modern western state ie secular and had this come about I doubt it would have been called Israel.

You and I know that a single country would have been the best solution. The problem is religion. The Arabs (moslims) did not want to live under jewish (non-muslim) rule and the Jews didn't want to live under muslim rule, because they would become, again, second class people, and the mandate was made for a place so the Jews could live according to Jewish rules. Every muslim state's constitution is based on sharia law.

All pretty much irrelevant, people have the right to defend the land they have lived on for centuries.

Sure, the problem is that the people do not rule their land. The government does. They decide what's going to happen to that land. And the government that ruled the region Palestine was gone (Ottoman). A new government arrived (Mandate) with new rules. After Israel was founded Jews living in Arab states lost their nationality, property and savings. May I remind you that those people had noting to do with Israel and were not even armed to wage an attack. They had every right to live there just as a Palestinian had a right to live in Palestine. The Jews didn't attack the Arabs in the newly founded Israel, and certainly not beyond the borders. But the Arabs did attack the Jews, not only in Israel but in every Arab nation. Now who's the culprit here?

You are barking up the wrong tree as you cant even convince Israelis that they aren't just paying lip service to equality as recent polls have pointed out 60% of them believe there system is one of institutionalised racism and a further 8% describe it as an apartheid state.
If you cant convince them you sure as hell wont convince me.

A poll is what people think. That does not always reflect reality. Whether you like it or not, but the Israeli laws are not based on inequality of race. Each and every Israeli citizen has the same constitutional rights.
The difference is that a poll is about opinion, laws are about facts. Can you see a little theme here?

I remain convinced that the Israel of today is not the Palestine envisaged in the mandates.

You have every right to do so. I think it was meant to be bigger.

A poll is what people think. That does not always reflect reality. Whether you like it or not, but the Israeli laws are not based on inequality of race. Each and every Israeli citizen has the same constitutional rights.
The difference is that a poll is about opinion, laws are about facts. Can you see a little theme here?

My first job out of university was in a laboratory and it was company policy that labs were equipped with certain items and some items not on the list were not allowed, we needed an Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer for a job but weren't allowed to buy one because it wasn't in our equipment list however we had an unlimited maintenance budget so we purchased an old broken down one for a few dollars and then called in maintenance who told us it couldn't be fixed and had to be replaced consequently 2 weeks later our replacement AAS arrived.

Can you see a theme there?

Basically there are ways around everything and policies on paper are not necessarily enforced or enacted in real life.

You have every right to do so. I think it was meant to be bigger.

Yes and so does Israel which is pretty much why they are not liked, me I don't think it was ever meant to have existed at all.

While in Jordan I was lucky enough to be there for work which meant I got to spend time talking to staff in a work type environment (informal) this topic came up what surprised me is that most of them didn't regard Israel with hatred but with distrust the general consensus was that once they had completed the creeping annexation of the West Bank they would start on Jordan next primarily because they are rebuilding some ancient kingdom.

I was really doing my best to lead the discussion to see if someone would mention it, congratulation you did.

It isn't all that hard to understand why Israel is not liked when surrounding nations see it as a predator nation akin to a virus, countries like mine find Israel in the news frequently for identity theft (which in a country that travels a lot is a big thing), many others have caught them spying or assassinating someone and who on the whole act like spoiled school children on the international stage.

I think the general consensus is that few people really give a flying rats arse about Israel and I really don't think all that many people out side Israel would lose a lot of sleep if it vanished over night but one thing is for sure the world is growing less and less tolerant of its actions.

So now we have come full circle and answered why people hate Israel, it may not be an answer you like or want to hear but it is the answer none the less.

Last edited:
Israel, is the way it is, because it is chronically insecure, and the reason why they are insecure is that they know they have no legal or moral right to be where they are, or behave in the manner which they do.

I think it is gradually dawning on them though, that Israel has always been doomed to fail, disregarding all else their own Arab population will simply out breed them and swamp their dream, other than which they are also starting to realise that the International Community is sickening of their actions, constant playing of the victim card and bullying the owners of the land, and will quite possibly end up feeding them to the dogs, a la the regime of Saddam Hussein, or at the very least doing nothing to prevent their enemies from doing what has to be done.

Like all rogue states they will eventually come to a sticky end.

[FONT=&quot]Atrocities in the Promised Land By KATHLEEN CHRISTISON former CIA analyst

A nation that mandates the primacy of one ethnicity or religion overall others will eventually become psychologically dysfunctional.
Narcissistically obsessed with its own image, it must strive to maintain its racial superiority at all costs and will inevitably come to view any
resistance to this imagined superiority as an existential threat. Indeed, any other people automatically becomes an existential threat
simply by virtue of its own existence. As it seeks to protect itself against phantom threats, the racist state becomes increasingly paranoid,
its society closed and insular, intellectually limited. Setbacks enrage it; humiliations madden it. The state lashes out in a crazed effort,lacking
any sense of proportion, to reassure itself of its strength. The pattern played out in Nazi Germany as it sought to maintain a mythical
Aryan superiority.

It is playing out now in Israel. “This society no longer recognizes any boundaries, geographical or moral,” wrote Israeli
intellectual and anti-Zionist activist Michel Warschawski in his 2004 book Towards an Open Tomb: The Crisis of Israeli Society. Israel knows
no limits and is lashing out as it finds that its attempt to beat the Palestinians into submission and swallow Palestine whole is being
thwarted by a resilient, dignified Palestinian people who refuse to submit quietly and give up resisting Israel’s arrogance.”

http://www.counterpu...on07172006.html
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Stand with Israel and Israel Defense Forces against barbars

live in a north west african country called Mauritania,between Morocco and Senegal,country in which Israel made a fantastic work in training local army and security forces,which made them and maintains them efficient against terrorism

Israel is the only democracy of Middle East and the only country of region honestly engaged against terrorism,no one else,none,definitely,definitely,

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you go much further you should read the rules for posting here. The Hasbara troll method of "flooding" posts is not allowed here.

You can only make one post at a time on any thread.

Other than That it has already been pointed out that Israel is a state that has over 30 laws that disadvantage people who are not Jews is NOT a democracy.

Last edited:
My first job out of university was in a laboratory and it was company policy that labs were equipped with certain items and some items not on the list were not allowed, we needed an Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer for a job but weren't allowed to buy one because it wasn't in our equipment list however we had an unlimited maintenance budget so we purchased an old broken down one for a few dollars and then called in maintenance who told us it couldn't be fixed and had to be replaced consequently 2 weeks later our replacement AAS arrived.

Can you see a theme there?

Basically there are ways around everything and policies on paper are not necessarily enforced or enacted in real life.

What you did was on paper but not in a straight line. The rules allowed you to buy things not on the list and the maintenance was allowed to fix it and even replace it with a new one. It all comes down on how well those rules are made and when infringed what will be done about it. You can fix things between two or more parties but when it ends up in court it's the law that counts.

Yes and so does Israel which is pretty much why they are not liked, me I don't think it was ever meant to have existed at all.

While in Jordan I was lucky enough to be there for work which meant I got to spend time talking to staff in a work type environment (informal) this topic came up what surprised me is that most of them didn't regard Israel with hatred but with distrust the general consensus was that once they had completed the creeping annexation of the West Bank they would start on Jordan next primarily because they are rebuilding some ancient kingdom.

I was really doing my best to lead the discussion to see if someone would mention it, congratulation you did.

It isn't all that hard to understand why Israel is not liked when surrounding nations see it as a predator nation akin to a virus, countries like mine find Israel in the news frequently for identity theft (which in a country that travels a lot is a big thing), many others have caught them spying or assassinating someone and who on the whole act like spoiled school children on the international stage.

I think the general consensus is that few people really give a flying rats arse about Israel and I really don't think all that many people out side Israel would lose a lot of sleep if it vanished over night but one thing is for sure the world is growing less and less tolerant of its actions.

So now we have come full circle and answered why people hate Israel, it may not be an answer you like or want to hear but it is the answer none the less.

Well, my point of view is completely the opposite. Israel never did things like this :
- the ’72 Munich Olympic Games, where Palestinian terrorists massacred 11 Israeli athletes during an event meant to be a celebration of brotherhood and peace.
- the horrific 1972 Lod Airport massacre where terrorists shot dead 26 civilians waiting for their flights, including 17 Christian pilgrims.
- the 1985 attack by Yasser Arafat’s forces on the Achille Lauro cruise ship, where an old disabled man was thrown overboard in his wheelchair for the crime of being a Jew.
It's from this article : A Native and a Zionist
It starts with this :
"I am a Métis from Northern Alberta. My father, Mervin Bellerose, co-authored the Métis Settlements Act of 1989, which was passed by the Alberta legislature in 1990 and cemented our land rights. I founded Canadians For Accountability, a native rights advocacy group, and I am an organizer and participant in the Idle No More movement in Calgary. And I am a Zionist.
Let me tell you why."

Look at the facts and you'll know it's all BS what they say about Israel.
Why did the "Palestinians" started their attack on Jews living in Jerusalem for longer than they were instead of the immigrants? Tell me.
Why did Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt attacked Israel when the foundation of that country took not one square inch of their territory? Tell me.
They advised the Palestinians to go out of their way and when things went bad they didn't help those people, why? Tell me.
Israel did not expell the Palestinians when occupying the West Bank, Jordan did expell all the Jews from the West Bank when they annexed it.
A report submitted by a United Nations subcommittee on Nov. 11, 1947 estimated that there were 407,000 Arabs other than Bedouin living in the part that would become Israel and in 2006, the official number of Arab residents in Israel was 1,413,500. You call an increase of 1 million genocide? Explain it to me.
This means that in 2006 there were more Arabs living in Israel than in 1946 in the whole of Palestine (1,2 million - UN document A/364 3 September 1947).

Before you go much further you should read the rules for posting here. The Hasbara troll method of "flooding" posts is not allowed here.

You can only make one post at a time on any thread.

Other than That it has already been pointed out that Israel is a state that has over 30 laws that disadvantage people who are not Jews is NOT a democracy.

Instead of your usual litany you would better give some facts.
Attacking a new member is not a way to welcome him. Counter him with facts. But you can't, can you?
Did you also tell hem how many posts of you were removed because you did not comply with the rules of the forum?
Before attacking attacking Israel you better look at your own country.
Aboriginal Rights.. If everyone was watching your country as they do Israel you would beat them in UN convictions.

To paraphrase an idiot on this thread, "where is your proof". Remembering that Aboriginals get more than double the government support per capita than the remainder of the population.

Yeah I guess you are sympathetic as he is committing the same crimes as yourself, I seem to remember you doing the same (multi posting).

Why would I welcome someone who supports a Nazi like regime, with drivel?

I will be honest with you and say that I think both Australia and New Zealand have had a pretty appalling record in dealing with Aboriginal rights and in many respects I would be happy to put us alongside Israel if not for one thing, in the last 30-40 years we have made every effort to rectify these issues and this process is ongoing where as Israel has no genuine attempts to clean up its act it just plays lip service to laws it never enforces and tries to sell itself as a victim.

However in the end I think Israel itself is the greatest advert for why people dislike it after all can a nation that thinks along these lines:
Israel pulls ads wooing ex-pats after strong criticism from Jews

By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 07:06 GMT, 3 December 2011

An ad showing a young girl on her mother’s lap, video-chatting with her grandparents, who live in Israel, has been pulled following severe criticism.
When the Jewish grandmother asks the child what holiday it is, she replies 'Christmas!' instead of Hanukkah and the joy drains from the grandparents’ disappointed faces.
The Hebrew-language spot, titled, 'It's time to return to Israel before Hanukkah becomes Christmas,' was removed from the Israeli Ministry of Immigrant Absorption’s YouTube channel Friday after it unleashed a storm criticism from many Jews.

be a state any normal person would want to live in, until Israel disposes of the delusion of racial superiority it will always be a pariah.

(The original post deleted and reposted due to significant addition)

Before attacking attacking Israel you better look at your own country.
Aboriginal Rights.. If everyone was watching your country as they do Israel you would beat them in UN convictions.
I think that answering this latest unbelievably stupid and ill thought comment of yours will give me more pleasure than any other post I have ever made on this Forum, (or probably any other) as it will not only show what an idiot you are, but also give other readers here an insight as to how and where you get your "knuckle dragging Neanderthal" ideas, supporting the blatant murder and disenfranchisement of colonised peoples.

So,... you want "Facts",... And exactly what nationality are you? What an idiot you are, it seem you only take one foot out of your mouth in an attempt to get both feet in at once,... and it would appear that you achieve this with great ease. Take a good look at the picture below.
210px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight_zps2127f94e.jpg

Do you know who it is?...

Most people in the civilised world have never really heard of him. But you should have. When you see his face or hear his name you should get as sick in your stomach as when you read about Heinrich Himmler or Adolph Hitler, or see one of their pictures. You see, this mongrel was responsible for the deaths of over 10 million people in the Congo and the mutilation of many more.
His name is King Leopold II of Belgium
In the 23 years (1885-1908) Leopold II ruled the Congo his agents massacred 10 million Africans, cutting off their hands and genitals, flogging them to death, starving them into forced labour, holding children ransom and burning villages.
Not only is this 166% greater than the total number of Jews estimated to have been exterminated in the holocaust, it is more than 30 times the estimated total population of Aboriginals in Australia at the time of white colonisation [c.314,000] and all of this was taking place at a time when it had been a Capital Offence to murder an Aboriginal in Australia for over 70 years.

You might also care to note: Of the Aboriginals who did die due to the arrival of White man, more than 90% were due to introduced diseases like measles and smallpox. (diseases for which there was no known cure at the time).

Remembering that Aboriginals get more than double the government support per capita than the remainder of the Australian population.
ABC News said:
Governments spend twice as much on Aborigines

A Productivity Commission report of the 2008-09 financial year has found federal, state and territory governments spent more than $40,000 per person on Aboriginal Australians.
It says that compares to about $18,500 for each non-Indigenous Australian.
Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-02-28/governments-spend-twice-as-much-on-aborigines/1961738

Attacking a new member is not a way to welcome him. Counter him with facts. But you can't, can you?
Yeah I guess you are sympathetic as he is committing the same stupid mistakes as you did, I seem to remember you doing the same, attempting to flood threads with drivel. ( multi posting). There is absolutely nothing to counter. (nearly 50% of his stupidity is just exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Why would I welcome a thug who supports a Nazi like regime, with drivel such as he has posted so far? To be honest, just like yourself, he isn't worthy of the courtesy of a reply, in fact you two make a good pair, totally deserving of each other. He's not your twin is he?

Last edited:
(The original post deleted and reposted due to significant addition)

I think that answering this latest unbelievably stupid and ill thought comment of yours will give me more pleasure than any other post I have ever made on this Forum, (or probably any other) as it will not only show what an idiot you are, but also give other readers here an insight as to how and where you get your "knuckle dragging Neanderthal" ideas, supporting the blatant murder and disenfranchisement of colonised peoples.

So,... you want "Facts",... And exactly what nationality are you? What an idiot you are, it seem you only take one foot out of your mouth in an attempt to get both feet in at once,... and it would appear that you achieve this with great ease. Take a good look at the picture below.
210px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight_zps2127f94e.jpg

Do you know who it is?...

Most people in the civilised world have never really heard of him. But you should have. When you see his face or hear his name you should get as sick in your stomach as when you read about Heinrich Himmler or Adolph Hitler, or see one of their pictures. You see, this mongrel was responsible for the deaths of over 10 million people in the Congo and the mutilation of many more.
His name is King Leopold II of Belgium
Not only is this 166% greater than the total number of Jews estimated to have been exterminated in the holocaust, it is more than 30 times the estimated total population of Aboriginals in Australia at the time of white colonisation [c.314,000] and all of this was taking place at a time when it had been a Capital Offence to murder an Aboriginal in Australia for over 70 years.

You might also care to note: Of the Aboriginals who did die due to the arrival of White man, more than 90% were due to introduced diseases like measles and smallpox. (diseases for which there was no known cure at the time).

I know him and I despise him. But may I remind you that the Congo was his personal property from 1885 until it became a Belgian colony in 1908. Congo was given back to its native people in 1960. When is Australia giving back the land to the native people?

Remembering that Aboriginals get more than double the government support per capita than the remainder of the Australian population.

A reader of that article wrote :
"I suspect the large majority of this money is spent paying administrators, aborigine awareness organisers, psychiatric advisors, sociological advisors etc. They could semd every abo an annual cheque for $40,000 and cut out the middleman but I suspect the middlemen would object."​

Yeah I guess you are sympathetic as he is committing the same stupid mistakes as you did, I seem to remember you doing the same, attempting to flood threads with drivel. ( multi posting). There is absolutely nothing to counter. (nearly 50% of his stupidity is just exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Why would I welcome a thug who supports a Nazi like regime, with drivel such as he has posted so far? To be honest, just like yourself, he isn't worthy of the courtesy of a reply, in fact you two make a good pair, totally deserving of each other. He's not your twin is he?

Again a lot of words but no substance. When will you ever learn?

I know him and I despise him.
Liar! You eagerly emulate all the very worst of his principles and promote them at every opportunity.

A reader of that article wrote :
"I suspect the large majority of this money is spent paying administrators, aborigine awareness organisers, psychiatric advisors, sociological advisors etc. They could semd every abo an annual cheque for $40,000 and cut out the middleman but I suspect the middlemen would object​
That reader is probably very close to the truth, but it doesn't mean what you think. Bearing in mind that nearly all of the administrators who actually handle the cash, are Aboriginals themselves, and this is as a result of their own decision. The Australian Taxpayers know the problems, and we know the the way towards curing them, but are hamstrung in implementing any cure by the freedoms which Aboriginals have been granted, not to accept our help.

Aboriginal communities are always in court (I'd guarantee there are probably a dozen cases on at this very moment) arguing over where their money goes, and it can always be traced as far as the Communities themselves, but due to the fact that the Communities demand to administer their own funds with elected Aboriginal councils and they are not required to keep any form of accounting, the trail from that point on is impossible to follow. It is also obvious by the tone of the letter and the fact that the writer refers to Aboriginals as "Abos" that he is not really a great admirer of the Aboriginals and pointing out what we all know,... (but are forbidden to say because it would offend the more vocal Aboriginals), the money for the most part, is being wasted, doing things like, buying drugs and alcohol and hiring aircraft to fly it in to remote communities, bypassing community administered alcohol regulations, or buying top of the line 4 wheel drives that are driven until they stop and then abandoned in the surrounding bush (sometimes only a few months old).
p1905sanderspicwomanincamp_zps46658534.jpg

This is a rare photo, because publication of such photos are deemed to be belittling to aboriginals.

These people living here could have a house with electricity, sewage and running water, BUT they do not want to live like that, and we are not allowed to force them. Only two years ago the aboriginals stopped a government plan designed to prevent the endemic (often incestuous) sexual molestation of children by Aboriginals within their own communities. We were told by their representatives that it was insulting and paternalistic.

It could all be stopped if the government was allowed to control the money to the end use, but NO!,... that is condescending and not allowed, by the choice of the aboriginals themselves. Every time white Australians want to correct the situation it is the Aboriginals who object, we can't even force their children to attend school, and idiots like yourself wonder why so many of them are not moving ahead at the same pace as the non Aboriginal community.

The whole point being that you of all people can't tell anyone about mistreating native people. And just for the record, the majority Aboriginals don't want their land back as they know that if the whites were to go, they would have two choices, either revert to being hunter gatherers, (0% chance) or have the Indonesians or Chinese take over.

Again a lot of words but no substance. When will you ever learn?
That was a p!ss weak excuse of an answer even for you.
Yes a lot of words showing you up for the racist supporter of ethnic cleansing that you are, but it's obvious that you have not learned, nor have any desire to do so.

Last edited:
Liar! You eagerly emulate all the very worst of his principles and promote them at every opportunity.

Talkling in front of the mirror again?

That reader is probably very close to the truth, but it doesn't mean what you think. Bearing in mind that nearly all of the administrators who actually handle the cash, are Aboriginals themselves, and this is as a result of their own decision. The Australian Taxpayers know the problems, and we know the the way towards curing them, but are hamstrung in implementing any cure by the freedoms which Aboriginals have been granted, not to accept our help.

Aboriginal communities are always in court (I'd guarantee there are probably a dozen cases on at this very moment) arguing over where their money goes, and it can always be traced as far as the Communities themselves, but due to the fact that the Communities demand to administer their own funds with elected Aboriginal councils and they are not required to keep any form of accounting, the trail from that point on is impossible to follow. It is also obvious by the tone of the letter and the fact that the writer refers to Aboriginals as "Abos" that he is not really a great admirer of the Aboriginals and pointing out what we all know,... (but are forbidden to say because it would offend the more vocal Aboriginals), the money for the most part, is being wasted, doing things like, buying drugs and alcohol and hiring aircraft to fly it in to remote communities, bypassing community administered alcohol regulations, or buying top of the line 4 wheel drives that are driven until they stop and then abandoned in the surrounding bush (sometimes only a few months old).
p1905sanderspicwomanincamp_zps46658534.jpg

This is a rare photo, because publication of such photos are deemed to be belittling to aboriginals.

These people living here could have a house with electricity, sewage and running water, BUT they do not want to live like that, and we are not allowed to force them. Only two years ago the aboriginals stopped a government plan designed to prevent the endemic (often incestuous) sexual molestation of children by Aboriginals within their own communities. We were told by their representatives that it was insulting and paternalistic.

It could all be stopped if the government was allowed to control the money to the end use, but NO!,... that is condescending and not allowed, by the choice of the aboriginals themselves. Every time white Australians want to correct the situation it is the Aboriginals who object, we can't even force their children to attend school, and idiots like yourself wonder why so many of them are not moving ahead at the same pace as the non Aboriginal community.

The whole point being that you of all people can't tell anyone about mistreating native people. And just for the record, the majority Aboriginals don't want their land back as they know that if the whites were to go, they would have two choices, either revert to being hunter gatherers, (0% chance) or have the Indonesians or Chinese take over.

"Elders pledge for homeland support
In 2009 a delegation of elders from across East Arnhem Land visited Canberra and pleaded with politicians to help them to rescue future generations by allowing them to live on their homelands. The elders presented a petition of over 27,000 signatures urging the government to secure the future of homeland communities.
"

no-place-like-homelands.jpg

That was a p!ss weak excuse of an answer even for you.
Yes a lot of words showing you up for the racist supporter of ethnic cleansing that you are, but it's obvious that you have not learned, nor have any desire to do so.

During the 1948 War of Independence, Arab armies razed Jewish communities and killed or expelled all Jews in the West Bank and Gaza. No Jews were allowed to live in Arab-occupied zones.
Jordan took control of the West Bank and refused to protect Jewish holy sites. In East Jerusalem alone, 57 synagogues, libraries and houses of learning, many of them centuries old, were desecrated and destroyed, their stones later used to build urinals, sidewalks and roads.
Between 1948 and 2000, the Jewish population in Middle Eastern and North African countries dropped from around 900,000 to less than 50,000.

That's etnic cleansing!

Talking in front of the mirror again Seno! Yes, precisely what has always struck me regarding the man who would be a Jew! All of the complaints he directs at those who do not agree with him amount to an easily recognisable image of himself!

I have tried to explain to him why I have found him completely unacceptable as a Jew.

I must try not to be too hard on him in that respect, so I can offer him the chance to redeem himself. The ultimate test I always use in such cases is this one.

He must be able to learn and sing this important Jewish anthem:-

" My Yidishire Momma - I miss her more than ever now.
My Yidishire Momma - I long to kiss her wrinkled brow.
For I know that I owe all I am today
To that dear old lady, so wrinkled and grey.
To my wonderful Yidishire Momma,
Momma - Momma mine!"

He can try that for size!

Talkling in front of the mirror again?
No, wasting my time talking to a racist mental pygmy who resides in Spain.

"Elders pledge for homeland support
In 2009 a delegation of elders from across East Arnhem Land visited Canberra and pleaded with politicians to help them to rescue future generations by allowing them to live on their homelands. The elders presented a petition of over 27,000 signatures urging the government to secure the future of homeland communities.
"

no-place-like-homelands.jpg
One minute you are telling me that we Australians don't take care of our Aboriginal population by allowing them to live in stone age conditions, and next you are posting information allegedly supporting that we should allow more of them to return to this existence living in camps such as seen in the photo I posted earlier.

Personally I believe that those who want these homelands" should be given them, but they must then undertake not to claim the white community is responsible for their poor living conditions and health problems that arise from living like this.

During the 1948 War of Independence, Arab armies razed Jewish communities and killed or expelled all Jews in the West Bank and Gaza. No Jews were allowed to live in Arab-occupied zones.
Jordan took control of the West Bank and refused to protect Jewish holy sites. In East Jerusalem alone, 57 synagogues, libraries and houses of learning, many of them centuries old, were desecrated and destroyed, their stones later used to build urinals, sidewalks and roads.
Between 1948 and 2000, the Jewish population in Middle Eastern and North African countries dropped from around 900,000 to less than 50,000.

That's etnic cleansing!
As has been pointed out numerous times already self defence in your own homeland is no crime, and in view of what has happened since absolutely understandable. It was no more ethnic cleansing than the harassment and murder of Germans in occupied territories was ethnic cleansing in World War II. Exactly the same thing happened in occupied countries in Europe where Germans who had lived there for generations were attacked and killed.

In hindsite it was all very much deserved, obviously these "dumb Arabs" were not a stupid as you imagined and could see the writing on the wall.

Last edited:
Back