So why do people hate Israel?

Since the Peel Commission in 1936, there have been a total of FIFTEEN attempts to create a state for Palestinian Arabs alongside of Israel. The British, the UN, the Israelis, Arab leaders, and the USA have all put forward plans for peace between Israel and the Arab world that included a state for the Palestinian Arabs. Each time, these offers have met with Israeli approval and Arab rejection. The Arab rejection has been expressed in unequivocal terms of war, terrorism, violence, and murder. Arab and Palestinian leadership have adumbrated most clearly their intent to create a Palestinian state instead of Israel, not alongside of it.

The article of the Independent says : "UN report says Israel could be prosecuted for war crimes over settlements" , this contradicts the Oslo II accords.

About the settlements.

The Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (Oslo II), signed both by Israel and the PLO, ARTICLE XI 2 says:

"The two sides agree that West Bank and Gaza Strip territory, except for issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations, will come under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Council in a phased manner, to be completed within 18 months from the date of the inauguration of the Council, as specified below:"

ARTICLE IV - Special Provisions concerning Area C, Article 27 - Planning and Zoning :

"In Area C, powers and responsibilities related to the sphere of Planning and Zoning will be transferred gradually to Palestinian jurisdiction that will cover West Bank and Gaza Strip territory except for the issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations, during the further redeployment phases, to be completed within 18 months from the date of the inauguration of the Council."

Permanent Status Negotiations :

"The negotiations on the permanent status arrangements commenced in Taba on May 5, 1996. These negotiations will deal with the remaining issues to be resolved, including Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with neighboring countries."

This means that until a permanent status is agreed , Israel is responsible for the zoning and planning in Area C. If someone wants to build something in Area C for which is required a building permit he must apply for it in Israel. There are NO settlements in Area A and B which falls under the control of the PA.

If you haven't realised it already VD, no one really cares what you think. So many agreements have been ignored or deliberately broken by the Israelis. The areas AB and C are an Israeli thing, and as occupiers they have no right to make arbitrary decisions that are against the best interests of the occupied people, just as arbitrary rulings of the Nazis held no legal legitimacy in the countries they occupied.

The fact is that The UN are looking at prosecuting Israel over war crimes, as they should.

DJ you haven't dot the brains of a gnat. Why should the Palestinians agree to anything that gives away so much as a square inch of what is theirs.

Last edited:
Having put up with the lies and deceit of our resident Hasbara trolls constantly bleating about how Israel is eager for peace, and that it's always the Palestinians who refuse to be reasonable,... today we read of the true nature of Benji Netandhairdo's deliberate efforts to derail the peace accords at any expense.

Even those in Israel are disgusted. Hopefully the US will begin to see the light.

Netanyahu and Deceit

Haaretz 2 May 2013 said:
This video should have been banned for broadcast to minors. This video should have been shown in every home in Israel, then sent to Washington and Ramallah. Banned for viewing by children so as not to corrupt them, and distributed around the country and the world so that everyone will know who leads the government of Israel. Channel 10 presented: The real (and deceitful ) face of Binyamin Netanyahu. Broadcast on Friday night on "This Week with Miki Rosenthal," it was filmed secretly in 2001, during a visit by Citizen Netanyahu to the home of a bereaved family in the settlement of Ofra, and astoundingly, it has not created a stir.
The scene was both pathetic and outrageous. The last of Netanyahu's devoted followers, who believe he is the man who will bring peace, would have immediately changed their minds. Presidents Barack Obama and Shimon Peres, who continue to maintain that Netanyahu will bring peace, would be talking differently had they seen this secretly filmed video clip. Even the objection of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to conducting direct negotiations with the man from the video would be understandable.

More,.. http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

I think this is the full video of the incident.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeT_KLuCdug"]Israeli PM Netanyahu: I "stopped" Oslo peace process - ENGLISH SUBTITLES - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks MontyB. There are no less than about 8 videos on the 'Net from various sources. I just grabbed one that appeared to have working English subtitles. I think I watched them all with varying degrees of success with the subtitles.

At least this shows what many of us have known for years. Israel has had no intention of negotiating anything like a fair agreement and they are willing to lie to anyone to accomplish this end. The Oslo Accords are an even bigger sham than we thought. Not only is Netandhairdo knowingly sabotaging any possible peace agreements, he has the gall to boast about it. He doesn't appear to think much of his US supporters either.

Last edited:
DJ you haven't dot the brains of a gnat.
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!

Why should the Palestinians agree to anything that gives away so much as a square inch of what is theirs.
The country of Palestine was created in April 1920 at the San Remo Peace Conference for one purpose only – to be the Jewish National Home, and the term “Occupied Palestinian Territory” is thus an oxymoron since Palestine was never intended to be an Arab land under international law
now supposedly “occupied” by Israel, but rather was always intended to be a Jewish land that was to reconstitute the ancient Jewish State of Judea destroyed by Rome in the first century C.E. It takes staggering ignorance or ingrained hostility to the Jewish People and Zionism to believe that the land known to the Jews as Eretz-Israel since the time of Joshua Bin-Nun, long before it was called Palestine, belongs to the local Arab inhabitants who have falsely re-branded themselves as “Palestinians”.

To disabuse yourself of the notion that there is such a thing in international law as “Israel-Occupied Palestinian Territory”, I would highly recommend that you read the pronouncements made by two eminent British statesmen who were instrumental in creating Palestine as the Jewish National Home and future independent Jewish State, namely, Prime Minister David Lloyd George and Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour, as well as those of Balfour’s successor, Lord Curzon, who did not favour the concept of Zionism but nevertheless admitted that Palestine was to become a Jewish country. I would also recommend that you read the statements made at the San Remo Peace Conference at the two sessions of April 24 and April 25, 1920 dealing with Palestine by the French Prime Minister Alexandre Millerand and the Director of the French Foreign Ministry, Philippe Berthelot, who, though vehemently opposed to establishing Palestine as a Jewish State, nevertheless conceded that was the actual purpose of the Balfour Declaration that was adopted in a new format by means of the San Remo Resolution that henceforth became part of international law and the foundation document of the State of Israel.

Upon the re-birth of the Jewish State on May 15, 1948, Jewish legal rights to Palestine were devolved upon the State of Israel. Whatever you may think, those rights never lapsed, were never annulled or voided and never validly or legally transferred to an Arab people known as “Palestinians”, as you so wrongly assume. Moreover, subsequent events – such as the 1947 Partition Resolution, Security Council Resolution 242, the Israel-PLO Agreements or the Road Map Peace Plan – have not superseded or curtailed the rights of the Jewish People to former Mandated Palestine, since none of those documents constitute acts of binding international law, despite the impression given to the contrary by advocates of the Arab “Palestinian” cause.

An interpretation of a specific law or that of an international agreement or treaty is only required when their plain meaning is unclear or ambiguous. That is certainly not the case for the relevant documents of international law pertaining to the legal status of former Mandated Palestine and Jewish legal rights thereto. It is you, not I, who prefers to “interpret” international law to favour the artificial and fabricated Arab “Palestinian” claim to Palestine. You ought to open your mind to the legal truth that you have never learnt or assimilated and the accompanying legal facts which underpin and confirm the ironclad Jewish case to the Land of Israel.

senojekips will now claim I am formulating a non-legal, individualistic argument that is not in accord with the facts or the truth. What I wrote is not “particular” to myself but is based solidly on the texts of various acts of international law that were approved by all the victorious Allied powers that dismantled the Ottoman Empire, including three prominent states of the European Union today, namely: Britain, France and Italy.

The term “Palestinians” in its present usage and form was derived from or was a direct by-product of the founding of the “Palestinian Liberation Organization” in 1964 whence the term started to appear first in UN resolutions beginning in 1969, then afterwards in the media. It was the UN, aided and abetted by the Arab League states, rather than Zionism, that “midwifed” the “Palestinian national identity” in the new guise as used today. In actual fact, it was part of a successful public relations scheme to change the nature of the Arab war against Israel, the so-called “conflict” from that of pitting 21 Arab states against the lone Jewish State to a more equitable ratio of one alleged “Palestinian” nation seeking its pretended self-determination in conflict with the existing State of Israel, i.e., one against one. The linguistic problem that then resulted from the fallacious use of “Palestine” and its derivative “Palestinians” was that the name of Palestine had already officially ceased to exist as a geographical term when the State of Israel was reborn in May 1948. Furthermore, the part of former Mandated Palestine that was not included in the State of Israel was no longer called “Palestine” after the Jordanian annexation in April 1950, but was designated the “West Bank” of the Kingdom of Jordan, which also controlled the East Bank, east of the Jordan River, that had originally also been designated for inclusion in the Jewish National Home. It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country from them. They did not exist.

I really don't even know why I'm giving you the courtesy of an answer, we know your past as an IDF thug so your personal credibility in these matters is zero and going down. I also see you finally stopped hiding behind the EU flag and showed your true colours. Now if that is not typical of an IDF member nothing is :lol: and you didn't answer why the Palestinians should agree to give away anything.

So you once again, you can forget the tactic of pasting acres of fluffy "Guff" as I don't read past the first few lines once I realise what BS you are quoting from your Hasbara handbook we've seen it, and disproved it all before, unfortunately for you, no one outside of the pro Zionist world believes it.

1920?
The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece.[5] Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.
The McMahon Agreement
The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land. http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon.htm
The Zionists have no legal or moral claim to Palestine or any part of it. The fabled "Jewish homeland" as dreamt up by Lord Balfour was never put in place, and could not ever be put in place, because it would have contravened the mandate in that the Brits as administrators were there to administer Palestine for (not against) the Palestinian people until they could take control of it themselves. Unfortunately the Brits who had just finished WWII were not willing to be the targets of Zionist terrorism and after a number of terrorist attacks walked out, whereupon the land was occupied by Illegal Jewish immigrants, who then proceeded to drive the legal occupants into the neighbouring countries and refuse to allow their return to this day (Another war Crime). The Zionazis reason for this was that the native population tried to resist the Jews illegal occupation.

I guess you are still waiting for your controllers to give you the official Hasbara answers for Bibi's fcukup. When it arrives, don't bother posting it, as have known since day one that he was just another untrustworthy, lying, backstabbing Zionazi thug.

Last edited:
If you haven't realised it already VD, no one really cares what you think. So many agreements have been ignored or deliberately broken by the Israelis. The areas AB and C are an Israeli thing, and as occupiers they have no right to make arbitrary decisions that are against the best interests of the occupied people, just as arbitrary rulings of the Nazis held no legal legitimacy in the countries they occupied.

Your opinion about the oslo accords doesn't matter. It's a genuine accord signed by Mahmoud Abbas for the PLO, foreign Minister Shimon Peres for Israel, U.S. Secretary of State Warren Christopher for the United States and foreign minister Andrei Kozyrev for Russia. That document gave birth to the first ever Palestinian state.

The fact is that The UN are looking at prosecuting Israel over war crimes, as they should.

Fact is that they don't. It was a report from the UN human rights investigators headed by Christine Chanet. They do not decide. The body itself has not published a report yet. Search the UN website, you won't find it. According to Reuters they interviewed 50 Palestinians in Jordan and not one Israeli from the settlements.

Christine Chanet also said : "A three-member UN panel said private companies should stop working in the settlements if their work adversely affected the human rights of Palestinians, and urged member states to ensure companies respected human rights."

Interesting is that Palestinian plaintiffs had sued three French companies who built the train line, arguing that Israel’s occupation of East Jerusalem was illegal. But the French court ruled on 22 march 2013 that it does not violate international law.

Having put up with the lies and deceit of our resident Hasbara trolls constantly bleating about how Israel is eager for peace, and that it's always the Palestinians who refuse to be reasonable,... today we read of the true nature of Benji Netandhairdo's deliberate efforts to derail the peace accords at any expense.

Even those in Israel are disgusted. Hopefully the US will begin to see the light.

Netanyahu and Deceit

What's wrong with that? He didn't say to kill Palestinians or destroy the PA state. You better look at what the Arabs have to say.

Following is a children program, go figure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tzlFPm7bymY

I really don't even know why I'm giving you the courtesy of an answer, we know your past as an IDF thug so your personal credibility in these matters is zero and going down. I also see you finally stopped hiding behind the EU flag and showed your true colours. Now if that is not typical of an IDF member nothing is :lol: and you didn't answer why the Palestinians should agree to give away anything.

He lives there, so he knows what's going on. You live on the other side of the planet and pretend you know it all. Yeah I know, the internet, video's, etc. Problem is you only look what you like to see, not the truth.

So you once again, you can forget the tactic of pasting acres of fluffy "Guff" as I don't read past the first few lines once I realise what BS you are quoting from your Hasbara handbook we've seen it, and disproved it all before, unfortunately for you, no one outside of the pro Zionist world believes it.

That's why you don't know much about the conflict. If you don't like it you stop reading. But exactly those articles are telling the truth.

1920? The Zionists have no legal or moral claim to Palestine or any part of it. The fabled "Jewish homeland" as dreamt up by Lord Balfour was never put in place, and could not ever be put in place, because it would have contravened the mandate in that the Brits as administrators were there to administer Palestine for (not against) the Palestinian people until they could take control of it themselves. Unfortunately the Brits who had just finished WWII were not willing to be the targets of Zionist terrorism and after a number of terrorist attacks walked out, whereupon the land was occupied by Illegal Jewish immigrants, who then proceeded to drive the legal occupants into the neighbouring countries and refuse to allow their return to this day (Another war Crime). The Zionazis reason for this was that the native population tried to resist the Jews illegal occupation.

The British never accomplished what they had to do, creating a Jewish homeland, in violation of their mandate. They also pleased the Arabs because they were afraid of an oil embargo or the closure of the Suez canal, which eventually happened and had to make war against the Arab Egyptians. (They first pleased the Arabs and then got stabbed in the back by them. Only Israel was a reliable ally). The first ones to attack the British in the Mandate were Arab Palestinians, not Jews.

About your McMahon Agreement. There was no agreement on the 15th of ocktober because the correspondence was still going on. A letter number 3 was written from Husayn to McMahon, September 9, 1915, the following letter was from McMahon to Husayn, October 24, 1915. The word Palestine nor Palestinian was not used in any letter between the two.

In the eight letter from McMahon to Husayn, January 25, 1916 is written this :
"As regards the northern parts, we note with satisfaction your desire to avoid anything which might possibly injure the alliance of Great Britain and France."

meaning that the Arabs did not claim the regions of Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. But left it to the French and British mandates.

I guess you are still waiting for your controllers to give you the official Hasbara answers for Bibi's fcukup. When it arrives, don't bother posting it, as have known since day one that he was just another untrustworthy, lying, backstabbing Zionazi thug.

No Seno, he knows how to deal with the Arabs. His F...up is infinitesimal compared with the Arab intentions.

You neatly avoided the fact that this clearly demonstrates that your claims of Israel attempting to be the Peacemakers is a pack of lies, and although you can't see the import of it those who actually realise what is being said, can.

Joseph Goebbels lived in Germany and knew what was going on too, but like Hasbara trolls, there was no way that he was going to tell the world the truth.

"The Brits pleased the Arabs" Pbbbttt,... Yeah, they seem happy - NOT. The Brits never really had the chance to do anything because they were sabotaged at every turn by Zionist Terror groups who eventually drove them out.

Rudolph Hoess thought that he knew how to deal with Jews too, but that was hardly a credit to him. :lol:

Read my signature,...

Last edited:
1920? The Zionists have no legal or moral claim to Palestine or any part of it. The fabled "Jewish homeland" as dreamt up by Lord Balfour was never put in place, and could not ever be put in place, because it would have contravened the mandate in that the Brits as administrators were there to administer Palestine for (not against) the Palestinian people until they could take control of it themselves. Unfortunately the Brits who had just finished WWII were not willing to be the targets of Zionist terrorism and after a number of terrorist attacks walked out, whereupon the land was occupied by Illegal Jewish immigrants, who then proceeded to drive the legal occupants into the neighbouring countries and refuse to allow their return to this day (Another war Crime). The Zionazis reason for this was that the native population tried to resist the Jews illegal occupation.

Up until recently I have resisted supporting this conclusion but thanks to VD and his insistence's I have spent a bit of time reading the British Mandate for the region and nothing in it legitimises the state of Israel, the mandate only allowed for the regions to be administered by Britain until such time as they were capable of standing on their own.

As such the inhabitants of the region did not have to claim it as it was theirs by right, to back VD's argument that there were no Palestinians I agree there were none until the borders of Palestine were drawn and at that stage every one within those borders (Muslim, Christian and Jew) became Palestinian.

The only thing that ****ed this up was the mass immigration of European Jews in the 1930s and 1940s, as for Jewish home lands one was never part of the mandate nor could it ever be as it was never enshrined within Article 22 of the League of Nations which the mandate was based on.

Basically the Balfour and McMahon discussions are irrelevant the only thing that matters is article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations...

ARTICLE 22.

To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League.

The character of the mandate must differ according to the stage of the development of the people, the geographical situation of the territory, its economic conditions and other similar circumstances.

Certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory.

Other peoples, especially those of Central Africa, are at such a stage that the Mandatory must be responsible for the administration of the territory under conditions which will guarantee freedom of conscience and religion, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, the prohibition of abuses such as the slave trade, the arms traffic and the liquor traffic, and the prevention of the establishment of fortifications or military and naval bases and of military training of the natives for other than police purposes and the defence of territory, and will also secure equal opportunities for the trade and commerce of other Members of the League.

There are territories, such as South-West Africa and certain of the South Pacific Islands, which, owing to the sparseness of their population, or their small size, or their remoteness from the centres of civilisation, or their geographical contiguity to the territory of the Mandatory, and other circumstances, can be best administered under the laws of the Mandatory as integral portions of its territory, subject to the safeguards above mentioned in the interests of the indigenous population.

In every case of mandate, the Mandatory shall render to the Council an annual report in reference to the territory committed to its charge.
The degree of authority, control, or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory shall, if not previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, be explicitly defined in each case by the Council.

A permanent Commission shall be constituted to receive and examine the annual reports of the Mandatories and to advise the Council on all matters relating to the observance of the mandates.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/leagcov.asp

You will notice nothing in that mentions a Jewish home land and you will also notice that it specifically discusses the need to safeguard the rights of the indigenous people and I am just guessing here but I suspect when it talks of indigenous people it doesn't mean half a million European Jews that were surprisingly living in Europe when the document was produced.

Last edited:
Palestinian ghettos were always the plan
Haaretz 5 May 2013 said:
Right-wing politician Naftali Bennett’s plan to annex Israeli-controlled parts of the West Bank is just the logical next step in Israel’s historic effort to ghettoize the Palestinians.

1727849912_zps1a7385ce.jpg

When Habayit Hayehudi party leader and rising political star Naftali Bennett calls for annexing Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli security and civil control, he is following the logic of every single Israeli government: maximize the territory, minimize the Arabs.

Some may even interpret this as elections propaganda in favor of Habayit Hayehudi and endorse it warmly.

Bennett can propose annexation because every governing coalition since the Six-Day War - whether it was led by the Likud or Labor (or its precursor, Alignment) party, and whether its partners were Mafdal, Shas or Meretz - laid the spiritual and policy groundwork for him.

According to Bennett, about 60 percent of the West Bank - a.k.a. Area C - is annexable. What's important about Area C is not whether 50,000 Palestinians live there, as democratic, benevolent Bennett claims, while suggesting to naturalize them and grant them Israeli citizenship, or whether the number is around 150,000 (as my colleague Chaim Levinson reminded us earlier this week).

Don’t worry. Even if there are 300,000 Palestinians living in Area C and all of them agree to become citizens, the Israeli bureaucracy will find ways to embitter their lives (the way it does the lives of the Bedouin in the Negev), revoke their citizenship (the way it does the residency status of Palestinians in East Jerusalem) and leave them without the little share of their land they still have (the way it did to the Palestinian citizens of Israel within the 1948 borders). This is why Bennett can allow himself to be munificent.

The true story behind area C is that there aren’t 400,000 Palestinians living there today; the villages have not expanded in accordance with their natural population growth; the number of residents has not grown; the herders can no longer graze their flocks freely; many of the inhabitants lack access to water, electricity, school and medical clinics; Israel has not been taken to the International Criminal Court in the Hague for destroying the cisterns; there are no paved roads in and between villages.

Many of the people have been living in tents and caves for 30 to 40 years - against their will and contrary to their hopes - and the Palestinian towns cannot expand properly and remove old industrial zones a reasonable distance from residential neighborhoods.

As I have said a million times and will say another million times: Area C is a tremendous success of Israeli policy and its implementers, the army and the Civil Administration. It is part of a farsighted, well-executed, perfectly thought-out policy that has succeeded precisely in that there aren’t 400,000 Palestinians living in the area. Bennett is probably decent/honest enough to acknowledge the debt he owes to the previous generations of Israeli politicians and military officials who warmed the country up for his annexation plan, ensuring its acceptance would be as effortless as a knife cutting butter in the sun.

Area C existed even before the Oslo negotiators invented the supposedly temporary division in 1995, distinguishing it from Area B, with full Israeli security control and partial policing authority and full civil authority for the Palestinians; and Area A, with full Palestinian civil and policing authority – albeit, as is often unappreciated, within an envelope of full Israeli security control.

When this division was being implemented, the media emphasized the difference between Area A, where armed members of the various Palestinian security forces could operate openly with license from Israel, and the rest of the Palestinian territories, where Palestinians would not be allowed to carry rifles. But in reality, the importance of Palestinian Authority policing powers is dwarfed in comparison with its lack of civilian authority over most of the land.

Area C, then, is shorthand for all the prohibitions that Israel imposes on Palestinian dignity of life, and it has existed before its invention. Live fire zones, military maneuver zones, security belts, fences, state lands, survey lands (where the state is in the process of declaring them as state lands, i.e. only for Jews), re-surveyed lands and post-surveyed lands and nature reserves. All these were aimed at concentrating them within narrow and meager Pales of Settlement (copyrights reserved for Imperial Russia and its confinement of the Jews). Unlike us, Arabs do not need space, land, resources, water, industrial zones, landscapes or recreational trips.

The Palestinian enclaves are the other side of Area C. Area C, then, is a metaphor for the Israeli ghetto mentality flipped. I usually take care not to use terms like “ghetto” or “concentration camp” to describe the enclaves where Israel has gathered the Palestinians from both sides of the Green Line, or 1948 armistice line, including the Gaza Strip and the slums of East Jerusalem. The 12 years of the Third Reich cemented these terms as links/stations in the conveyor leading to the final goal - a systematic genocide.

In our case, in contrast, ghettoization is itself the aim, having been implemented for the past 65 years. In other words, the aim - unfolded with the advent of time -has been to concentrate the Palestinians in reserves, after most of their land had been robbed of them. And if they desert and move abroad, it's of their own free will. A direct planning and ideological line stretches between the enclaves in which the Palestinian citizens of Israel live and those of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

This is the real Israeli historical compromise. It is not with the Palestinians, but with the dictates of reality and among the various Zionist ideological currents. The crowded, offensive reservations - the creation of which is violence, pure and simple - are a compromise between the craving to eject the Palestinians from their land and the recognition that regional and international conditions do not permit it.

Last edited:
I really don't even know why I'm giving you the courtesy of an answer, we know your past as an IDF thug so your personal credibility in these matters is zero and going down.
Would you be kind enough to produce a physical evidence that I as Israeli officer personally or that people under my command have committed atrocities or crimes.

I also see you finally stopped hiding behind the EU flag and showed your true colours. Now if that is not typical of an IDF member nothing is...
When I first registered on this forum, I was asked to select the country where I stayed. Since I live and work in several European countries approx. 10 months a year, I chose the EU flag. If I wanted to hide myself, I probably would have chosen a less conspicuous flag.

...and you didn't answer why the Palestinians should agree to give away anything.
I have done this several times. Because they did not have ownership of these areas.

So you once again, you can forget the tactic of pasting acres of fluffy "Guff" as I don't read past the first few lines...
That is exactly what is your major problem. It's like how the devil reads the Bible.

The Mandate of Palestine became a geopolitical entity under British administration in 1920.

The Zionists have no legal or moral claim to Palestine or any part of it. The fabled "Jewish homeland" as dreamt up by Lord Balfour was never put in place, and could not ever be put in place, because it would have contravened the mandate in that the Brits as administrators were there to administer Palestine for (not against) the Palestinian people until they could take control of it themselves.
Wrong!

LEAGUE OF NATIONS*MANDATE FOR PALESTINE

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country; and

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have selected His Britannic Majesty as the Mandatory for Palestine; and

Whereas the mandate in respect of Palestine has been formulated in the following terms and submitted to the Council of the League for approval; and

Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions; and

Whereas by the aforementioned Article 22 (paragraph 8), it is provided that the degree of authority, control or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory, not having been previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, shall be explicitly defined by the Council of the League of Nations;

Confirming the said mandate, defines its terms as follows:

Article 2

The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.
Article 4

An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration, to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organisation and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.
Article 6

The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Article 7

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

In my eyes, the man has always been a clown.

Up until recently I have resisted supporting this conclusion but thanks to VD and his insistence's I have spent a bit of time reading the British Mandate for the region and nothing in it legitimises the state of Israel, the mandate only allowed for the regions to be administered by Britain until such time as they were capable of standing on their own.

As such the inhabitants of the region did not have to claim it as it was theirs by right, to back VD's argument that there were no Palestinians I agree there were none until the borders of Palestine were drawn and at that stage every one within those borders (Muslim, Christian and Jew) became Palestinian.

The only thing that ****ed this up was the mass immigration of European Jews in the 1930s and 1940s, as for Jewish home lands one was never part of the mandate nor could it ever be as it was never enshrined within Article 22 of the League of Nations which the mandate was based on.

Basically the Balfour and McMahon discussions are irrelevant the only thing that matters is article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations...

The basis of the mandate system was Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, which gave broad authority to the mandate powers regarding preparation for self-rule. This provision of the League Covenant formed the basis of the Mandate for Palestine of 1922

Many seem to confuse the “Mandate for Palestine” (The Trust), with the British Mandate (The Trustee). The “Mandate for Palestine” is a League of Nations document that laid down the Jewish legal rights in Palestine. The British Mandate, on the other hand, was entrusted by the League of Nations with the responsibility to administrate the area delineated by the “Mandate for Palestine.”

The basis of the mandate system was Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, which gave broad authority to the mandate powers regarding preparation for self-rule. This provision of the League Covenant formed the basis of the Mandate for Palestine of 1922

Many seem to confuse the “Mandate for Palestine” (The Trust), with the British Mandate (The Trustee). The “Mandate for Palestine” is a League of Nations document that laid down the Jewish legal rights in Palestine. The British Mandate, on the other hand, was entrusted by the League of Nations with the responsibility to administrate the area delineated by the “Mandate for Palestine.”

But doesn't that particular document also state that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine?

Surely you would agree that pushing those communities into smaller and smaller enclaves, occupying land and moving what is essentially a foreign population in to replace those communities with the intent to annex that area as well is at best in contravention of that agreement and at worst ethnic cleansing, but all that aside simply partitioning land they were living on surely would be infringing on their civil rights.

Basically even if this was a permissible process all land occupied outside of the 1948 borders is nothing short of occupied land.

But this is also somewhat of a red herring given that European Jews effectively invaded the region prior to any homeland being set up.

Also just for VD please note they refer to it as Palestine.

Last edited:
Would you be kind enough to produce a physical evidence that I as Israeli officer personally or that people under my command have committed atrocities or crimes.
Read the reports of the free world's Aid agencies. Just as the SS took responsibility for their war crimes you must also, the very fact that you willingly served is enough. Or are you able to tell us all that you refused to help with the illegal occupation of Palestine. Being an officer carries even more responsibility, you are worthy of the same treatment as any Nazi volunteer.

In fact why don't you tell us of some of your heroic exploits, like, denying sick and injured access to medical aid, using Palestinian farmers for target practice, threatening International observers and beating them up, or perhaps just a few of your more playful things like deliberately shooting a captured Palestinian youth in the leg with a steel cored "rubber" bullet or maybe deliberately firing a CS canister directly into the face of a Palestinian protester at close range, protesting the illegal seizing of land. And, No! I'm not going to post links, as YouTube videos of ALL of these atrocities have already been posted on this forum. You forget, we have gone through all of these Zionazi lies before.

I have done this several times. Because they did not have ownership of these areas.
No you haven't as the native people are the owners, Terra nullius does not include areas that are already populated.

That is exactly what is your major problem. It's like how the devil reads the Bible.
Please say what you are talking about, this answer is completely meaningless and totally unrelated to anything I said.

The Mandate of Palestine became a geopolitical entity under British administration in 1920.
Nice try at avoiding the point. Palestine was Palestine in the 5th Century BCE how does that go with your stupid rubbish about 1920?

Maybe in israel, but not in the rest of the world. I can provide addresses for the locations of my ancestors in London and Amsterdam. If I were to go there today and evict the present occupiers at gunpoint killing those who resisted, they would either kill me or lock me up and throw away the key, you stupid mythical "religious" claims hold no weight in law anywhere.(except maybe in Israel where they make or alter the laws to suit their own purposes)
In my eyes, the man has always been a clown.
what about his mate reported in Haaretz today, stating that it has always been Israel's intention to "Ghettoise" the Palestinian People. You can tell all the lies you want , but you can't convince anyone as even your own politicians show what you say is BS.

Last edited:
Even before the Jews started immigrating in the Ottoman Empire, more precisely the region that later became known as Palestine, the position of the Palestinian fellah (peasant) had begun to deteriorate with the result that they were eventually compelled to give up their title to the land, if not their actual residence upon and cultivation of it. In 1858 the Turkish Land Registry Law came into being. Within decades absentee owners became the official proprietors of most of the land cultivated by the fellah. A lot of those rich families lived in Beirut, Damascus or Cairo. Virtually all of the Jezreel Valley, for example, belonged in 1897 to only two persons: the eastern portion to the Turkish Sultan, and the western part to the richest banker in Syria, Sursuk "the Greek".

The first Jewish settlement was not founded by European refugees, but by a group of old-time families, leaving the overcrowded Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem in 1878 (Petah Tikva in the Sharon Plain—a village that was to become known as the "Mother of Jewish Settlements"). Four years later a group of pioneering immigrants from Russia settled in Rishon le-Zion. Other farming villages followed in rapid succession.

This immigration and their ability to transform wasteland and swamps into fertile land triggerd a massive Arab immigration looking for work. Daily wages paid by the Jews were 5 times the amount found in Iraq or Egypt.
The more Jews came to Palestine the more Arabs arrived their too.

Statistics published in the Palestine Royal Commission Report (p. 279) indicate a remarkable phenomenon: Palestine, traditionally a country of Arab emigration, became after World War I a country of Arab immigration. In addition to recorded figures for 1920-36, the Report devotes a special section to illegal Arab immigration. While there are no precise totals on the extent of Arab immigration between the two World Wars, estimates vary between 60,000 and 100,000. The principal cause of the change of direction was Jewish development, which created new and attractive work opportunities and, in general, a standard of living previously unknown in the Middle East.

The British Consul for Palestine, James Finn, wrote in an 1857 report to London that "the country is in a considerable degree empty of inhabitants." In 1861 , J.B.Forsyth wrote in A few Months in the East that "depopulation is even now advancing". Indeed, if there was any unanimity of opion among Western writers of the mid 19th century Palestine, it was on this issue : that the country was considerably underpopulated.

The Jews did not expell the fellah's because most land the Jews bought was swampy, rocky, sandy or, for some other reason, regarded as uncultivable. The Peel Commission Report (p. 242): "The Arab charge that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamp and uncultivated when it was purchased . . . there was at the time at least of the earlier sales little evidence that the owners possessed either the resources or training needed to develop the land." (1937)

The claim is often made that in 1948 a Jewish minority owning only 5 per cent of the land of Palestine made itself master of the Arab majority, which owned 95 per cent of the land. In May 1948 the State of Israel was established in only part of the area allotted by the original League of Nations Mandate. 8.6 per cent of the land was owned by Jews and 3.3 per cent by Israeli Arabs, while 16.9 per cent had been abandoned by Arab owners who imprudently heeded the call from neighbouring countries to "get out of the way" while the invading Arab armies made short shrift of Israel. The rest of the land—over 70 per cent—had been vested in the Mandatory Power, and accordingly reverted to the State of Israel as its legal heir. (Government of Palestine, Survey of Palestine, 1946, British Government Printer, p. 257.)

Now you know that a big chunck of "Palestinians" are in fact descendants of Arab immigrants. And if someone wants the Jews out because they were immigrants then the Arab immigrants must go too and what's left is, again, a considerably underpopulated region.

If Israel must cease to exist so does Palestine because both were founded by immigrants. An Egyptian immigrant founded the PA and Jewish immigrants Israel. And just like more than a century ago, Arabs are eager to work for the Jews because they pay better. And just as more than a century ago the Jewish economy prospers while the Palestinian one stutters.

Unfortunately for the Palestinians they are dominated by religious fanatics who do more harm to the Palestinian population than to Israel.

No one cares what you think VD,... Palestine was flooded with illegal European Immigrants after WWII, who then drove the native population out of their own land into neighbouring countries at gunpoint killing many of those who resisted, and refused to allow them to return.

They then stole all of their land and possessions.

It's all been said before and the evidence has been available for over 60 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Economist 4 May 2013 said:
Squeeze them out
As Jewish settlements expand, the Palestinians are being driven away
May 4th 2013 | SUSIYA |From the print edition

IT WAS just another day for the Israeli army on the West Bank. Having parked its jeeps in the hills south of Hebron, a unit of soldiers checked the papers of the Palestinians who lived there, confiscated one or two, and then herded the people and their flocks off a hilltop which a nearby Jewish settlement, called Susiya, has been eyeing with a view to taking it over. “Military zone,” tersely explained an Israeli officer, who had just received a warrant declaring it such. “Off you go.”

Taking time out from their Saturday morning prayers, a few settlers looked on approvingly. “Don’t argue,” replied the officer, when a Palestinian shepherd asked why the soldiers were moving Arabs out of the newly acquired military zone but not Jews. “You have a minute to move or I’ll arrest you,” said the officer.
In this section

“Settlers are just off-duty soldiers,” mumbled the shepherd to his sons as they stubbornly continued to tend their sheep. A Palestinian mother picnicking with her two toddlers is hauled away by Israeli soldiers, while villagers plead for her release.

The signs of previous bouts of displacement ring the adjacent hills. Mobile homes for young Jewish settlers sprout on the hilltops. Armed with a list of military orders, Israeli soldiers are herding the West Bank’s Palestinians out of the rural 60% of the territory, officially known as Area C, where Israel has full military and civilian control, and into cities. On some days the Israeli army declares a patch of land to be a live-fire military zone. On other days they say the Palestinians must move because of an impending archaeological dig. The erection of hilltop stations to provide antennae for Israeli mobile phones (but not for Palestinian ones) is another oft-cited reason for pushing Palestinians out. Eight Palestinian hamlets around Susiya face demolition.Armed Jewish settlers assist the clearance. Soon after the army did its job, a Jewish shepherdess from Susiya brought her flock onto a Palestinian field of wheat to let it graze. Someone had scratched out all the Arabic road signs. “The only weapons we have are our cameras,” says Alia Nawaja, a mother of seven turned amateur camerawoman, who lives in a nearby hamlet. Palestinian violence, however, still occasionally erupts. On April 30th a Jewish settler was killed by a Palestinian for the first time since September 2011, at the other end of the West Bank.

A barrage of reports by the UN, the European Union and assorted charities has repeatedly warned that the Palestinians in Area C are under threat. Some 350,000 Jewish settlers now inhabit over 200 settlements and outposts in the same area, usually on the high ground, twice as many people as the Palestinians in the land below. Moshe Yaalon, Israel’s new defence minister, the ultimate authority in the West Bank, backs a report commissioned last year by the Israeli government, endorsing all such Jewish settlements. Naftali Bennett, another powerful minister in the new coalition of Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, wants all of Area C to be annexed outright to Israel.

In many respects this has already largely taken place. A senior Israeli officer recently testified in court that in the past 45 years of Israeli occupation the army has redistributed around 70% of the West Bank land designated as state-owned either to Jewish settlers or to the World Zionist Organisation, whereas less than 1% of supposedly state-owned land was granted to Palestinians. While Israel’s government expands Jewish settlements and ties them to Israel proper with a network of roads, it bars and sometimes reverses Palestinian development. It habitually denies housing permits to Palestinians, thus stunting the community’s natural growth, yet provides uninterrupted water to Jewish settlements. Water for the Palestinians generally comes once a week, by lorry. Israeli soldiers have destroyed scores of small EU-funded projects, ranging from wells to solar panelling, and threatened to demolish scores more.

So far this year, Israel’s army has evicted almost 400 Palestinians from the West Bank and dismantled over 200 homes, the fastest rate for two years, according to the UN. The number of such incidents has risen sharply since a new Israeli government, with even stronger settler influence within it, took office in March. As a result, the European Union called on April 26th for an end to what it calls “the forced transfer” of Palestinians out of Area C. The Israeli army has also again demolished a restaurant, al-Maghrour, in a rural spot that was popular with Palestinians from nearby Bethlehem, which is increasingly hemmed in by settlements. In addition, some 2,300 Bedouin have recently been earmarked for removal from the strategic west-east corridor known as E1, which links Jerusalem to a big Jewish settlement, Maale Adumim, and to its smaller satellite community, Kfar Adumim, where Israel’s new housing minister, Uri Ariel, happens to reside.

Last edited:
No one cares what you think VD

It would certainly appear that Google agrees with you, I would also suggest that it is becoming apparent that fewer and fewer groups are taking much notice of Israel's protestations either these days.

I really think Aesop's fables should be mandatory reading in Israel, I would start with "The boy who cried wolf" it may explain where things are heading.

Google recognises 'Palestine' on homepage

11:00 Sat May 4 2013
AAP

Google has recognised the Palestinians' upgraded UN status, placing the name "Palestine" on its search engine instead of "Palestinian Territories".
The domain name www.google.ps, Google's search engine for the territories, now brings up a homepage with "Palestine" written underneath the Google logo.
The change took effect on Wednesday, Google spokesman Nathan Tyler said in a statement on Friday.
"We're changing the name 'Palestinian Territories' to 'Palestine' across our products. We consult a number of sources and authorities when naming countries. In this case, we are following the lead of the UN ... and other international organisations," he said.
The UN General Assembly in November upgraded Palestine to the status of non-member observer state by a vote of 138 votes in favour, nine against and 41 abstentions.
Palestinian authorities have since begun to use the "State of Palestine" in diplomatic correspondence and issued official stamps for the purpose.
Israel questioned Google's decision.
"This change raises questions about the reasons behind this surprising involvement of what is basically a private internet company in international politics - and on the controversial side," foreign ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor told AFP.

http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8652955/google-recognises-palestine-on-homepage

Amazing how something that doesn't exist now has a place on the map.

I can't wait until Palestine gets full recognition and they start having all the israeli War Criminals placed on the International Watch List to be arrested on sight. I wonder who the Palestinian Simon Wiesenthal will be.

Whoever he is, he'll want to be a young man because he'll have a job for life.

Last edited:
Back