So why do people hate Israel?

^^
So what if he's an israeli lol?.
Does it makes what he says a fact?,he jut gave he's opinion.
And virtually no one disagreed with him, because they knew it was a fact. I would suggest that his "opinion" is held in a lot higher regard than yours, even in Israel.

It would be almost impossible to Bash Israel in a way that they did not thoroughly deserve. In which case it's not "Bashing" it's just "Facts".

All I can say is that if you go into the wider world outside of Israel and parts of the US, you are going to find a lot more of it, so you want to get used to it. It's a bit like Nazi bashing 1933- 1950s.

Thanks for saying that,then i will stay in this land forever :wink:

And how do you know that his opinion is accepted in Israel?actually everyone i know who knows that guy hate him.

Last edited:
As for the Brits opinion of Israel, all of the Brits I know including myself are very anti Israel. They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians.

I called the Israeli's bullies, and thats just what they are. One day I really hope and pray they get a bloody good hiding.

ANYONE who tries to compare the Israel/Arab situation with the Nazi/Jewish WW11 genocide obviously has **** for brains, and is not worthy of any opinion at all. How many millions have been gassed in Israel? Israel weeping and wailing about WW11 - I don't think so! Telling **** for brains like you to piss off is what gets up your nose, end of!

Your Dr. Goebels Arab propagandist leader is now boasting about being noticed by another website - I can see it now - " There's this guy desperate to be recognised as a Jew, and there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.

ANYONE who tries to compare the Israel/Arab situation with the Nazi/Jewish WW11 genocide obviously has **** for brains, and is not worthy of any opinion at all. How many millions have been gassed in Israel? Israel weeping and wailing about WW11 - I don't think so! Telling **** for brains like you to piss off is what gets up your nose, end of!

I thought you was dead and buried Del boy did someone dig you up?. Have you found the statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square yet, a statue that you reckoned wasn't there? You are such a silly billy at times.

I didn't say the Israeli's were gassing anyone, I said and I quote "They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians." For example the theft of property, which is exactly what the Israeli's are doing today to the Palestinians. You ought to stop jumping to conclusions Del boy before your brain explodes. The only one's here that has sh!te for brains is you and your Israeli mates.

Your Dr. Goebels Arab propagandist leader is now boasting about being noticed by another website - I can see it now - " There's this guy desperate to be recognised as a Jew, and there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.

lol @ propagandist.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Keep taking the tablets Del boy.

Last edited:
I have said it a million times on this forum alone.

You are either teamed on the side with the Jack Boots.

Or in the riots with the Jackasses.

Or you are like me and searching for a new planet to live on.

Thanks for saying that,then i will stay in this land forever :wink:

And how do you know that his opinion is accepted in Israel?actually everyone i know who knows that guy hate him.
I'd bet next years income that you don't even know anyone who knows him. And it doesn't matter who hates him, as those who tell the truth are almost without exception hated by those who are trying to hide from it.

Of course you'll stay in Palestine,... because you know you will be thought of and treated as a pariah by civilised people anywhere else. :lol:

Last edited:
BritinAfrica;,... Just so you know a little of the history of this clown.

there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.

Dill Boy is so paranoid about Jews or people of Jewish descent with a bit of moral backbone that he has nothing better to do than attempt to deny the fact I am of Jewish descent. I Nowhere have I ever said that I see myself as a Jew, although my relatives do and so do the Australian Jewish Genealogical Society, of which I have been a fully paid up member for nearly 20 years.

Just use the Forum Search facility and type in "Jewish Descent" and my name will come up dozens of times. As for value, or relativity to the debate Dill Boy may as well deny that I'm Australian, or have all my own teeth. Pathetic is a word that comes to mind, but he'll be gone again soon after everyone gets sick of him and puts him on ignore again.

In fact I have corrected him many times stating quite clearly and unequivocally that I am of Jewish descent, I am not Jew. In all the time he has been here, he has never woken up to the fact that, I am in fact an Atheist and with Judaism only being a religion it is self-evident that I cannot be both,... he possibly has dual personalities, but I do not.

It all started with him thinking that he could seemingly "out Jew" me, and therefore somehow make his statements more valid than mine. (I hesitate to think what this means for you blasphemous Christians.).... Oh, and just as an aside,.... Dill Boy is actually, a practicing Anglican,... now get your head around that, and you might start to see what it is that we are dealing with.:lol:

He will persist for a few visits, and then you will notice that he will disappear for weeks or sometimes months (I guess it depends how long they commit him for) only to return again, I guess until his mental health inspector re-admits him.

As you said, "Just keep taking the tablets Dill Boy".

Last edited:
Spike, I've had a couple of run in's with the twonk as you know, its really gets up his nose that you and others have made him look stupid more then once.

He tries to make others look silly, but all he does is make himself look like and idiot. At times I feel like feeling pity for him, but then I slap myself and the feeling goes away.

Spike, I've had a couple of run in's with the twonk as you know, its really gets up his nose that you and others have made him look stupid more then once.

He tries to make others look silly, but all he does is make himself look like and idiot. At times I feel like feeling pity for him, but then I slap myself and the feeling goes away.
Do yourself a favour and put him on "Ignore", everyone else does eventually, you may as well save yourself the time spent reading his drivel.

I've already done it as I've been through all this several times, Oh yes, and that's his trademark logic, re stating the same defeated arguments in any way he can think of, hence my earlier remark about the March of the Clowns and the Merry go round starting up. An absolute "dropkick" whose "thought processes are completely lacking in any logic whatsoever.

I thought you was dead and buried Del boy did someone dig you up?. Have you found the statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square yet, a statue that you reckoned wasn't there? You are such a silly billy at times.

What the hell are you blethering about ? Too much sitting on your brain I see.

I didn't say the Israeli's were gassing anyone, I said and I quote "They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians." For example the theft of property, which is exactly what the Israeli's are doing today to the Palestinians. You ought to stop jumping to conclusions Del boy before your brain explodes. The only one's here that has sh!te for brains is you and your Israeli mates.

As I said - anyone who tries to compare the situation between Israel and the Arabs today with that of the genocide inflicted by the Nazis in WW11 is obviously deranged and does not have the right to present any opinion at all.

You think that the holocaust was about stealing !?!?

You said it, no conclusion of mine.

BTW, how many Israeli mates + me = only one? Smart-ass eh!

Last edited:
What the hell are you blethering about ? Too much sitting on your brain I see.

As you hadn't been stalking the halls of the forum spreading your idiotic crap, I thought you were dead. I was going to say "Welcome back its good to see you," but I'd be lying.

As I said - anyone who tries to compare the situation between Israel and the Arabs today with that of the genocide inflicted by the Nazis in WW11 is obviously deranged and does not have the right to present any opinion at all.

You think that the holocaust was about stealing !?!?

You said it, no conclusion of mine.

BTW, how many Israeli mates + me = only one? Smart-ass eh!

You are beyond stupid, I mentioned the theft of property merely as an example, the Israeli's carry out other war crimes in tune with the NAZI's during WW2. With your stupidity you shouldn't have the right to breathe, let alone voice a stupid opinion.

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=2740

List of war crimes committed by 'Israel' in Gaza continues to grow

Evidence that Israel committed war crimes in its 23-day operation in Gaza mounts by the week. Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have both appealed for a United Nations inquiry, after conducting their own investigations. Last week Ha'aretz published the testimonies of Israeli soldiers who alleged that a sniper shot a Palestinian mother and her two children, and that a company commander ordered an elderly woman to be killed. Yesterday Physicians for Human Rights accused soldiers of ignoring the special protection that Palestinian medical teams are entitled to receive. Today the Guardian releases three films in which our reporter Clancy Chassay reveals evidence that Israel used drones to fire at civilian targets, killing at least 48; he interviews three Palestinian youths used by Israeli soldiers as human shields and alleges that soldiers targeted paramedics and hospitals.

Israel has not got a history of co-operating with international inquiries into the actions of its army, but it has reacted twice to domestic allegations. It admitted that one of its tanks fired two shells at the apartment of a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian doctor whose three daughters were killed and whose grief touched the nation, but it concluded that the action was "reasonable". The Ha'aretz material prompted a criminal inquiry by the military advocate, and two unusual statements by the outgoing defence minister, Ehud Barak, and the chief of staff, General Gabi Ashkenazi, each of whom praised the "moral" actions of the army. The prospects of a full international investigation of these allegations are mixed. The international criminal court has received more than 220 complaints from the Palestinian National Authority, the Arab League and the Palestinian justice minister. But whether the court has jurisdiction is another matter.

There are five reasons why we should have an international inquiry into the Israeli assault on Gaza. First, the conflict has not gone away. It could reignite at any moment under a prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, who is determined to finish the job. Second, the weight of evidence points not to isolated incidents, but to a new and deadly relaxation of the rules of engagement. This emerges from the soldiers' own testimony in Ha'aretz. "That's what is so nice, supposedly, about Gaza," one soldier said. "You see a person on a road ... He doesn't have to be with a weapon. You don't have to identify him with anything. You can just shoot him." Gaza was fought to a certain mood music. It suggested that the lives of Palestinian civilians did not matter when weighed against those of Israeli soldiers. Third, Israel is not immune to international opinion. A narrow rightwing coalition under Mr Netanyahu will be sensitive to criticism from Barack Obama, who has yet to reveal his cards. Fourth, what Israel does or is allowed to get away with doing affects attempts to establish the rule of international law in other conflicts. Fifth, we know what doing nothing leads to: another war, and ultimately a third intifada.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/children-not-exempt-widespread-torture-israeli-detention/10143

Sleep-deprived and suffering from a broken leg, 16-year-old Muhammad Halabiyeh endured days of torture at the hands of Israeli soldiers and police officers, who punched him repeatedly in the face and abdomen, shoved needles into his hand and leg and threatened the Palestinian teenager with sexual abuse.

Arrested near his home in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu Dis in February 2010, Halabiyeh confessed after days of abuse and torture to the charge that he threw a Molotov cocktail at an Israeli army base. More than one year after his arrest, which was spent in Israeli custody, Halabiyeh was found guilty in an Israeli military court.

His conviction came despite the fact that the Israeli military judge in his case stated that she believed the teenager was tortured. However, the judge argued that there was no evidence that his confession was the direct result of the torture he endured. Halabiyeh’s sentencing hearing has now been postponed until 19 July.

Need more you silly little man? There's a shite load of evidence out there if you got your head out of your arse and looked.

Now go away and play in the traffic.

Last edited:
Certain sectors of the US population are slowly waking up to what has been going on for the last 60+ years or so in Palestine.

Here's a report by professor Michael Rattner, President Emeritus of the Center for constitutional Rights and Chairman of the European Centre for constitutional Rights in Berlin and prominent member of "Jews for peace in the Middle East, expressing his concern over the way that Hasbara Trolls and Zionist Propagandists are manipulating US law to silence legitimate criticism of Israel's behaviour, past and present.

Silencing of Information Critical of Israel and Zionism

Last edited:
Certain sectors of the US population are slowly waking up to what has been going on for the last 60+ years or so in Palestine.

Here's a report by professor Michael Rattner, President Emeritus of the Center for constitutional Rights and Chairman of the European Centre for constitutional Rights in Berlin and prominent member of "Jews for peace in the Middle East, expressing his concern over the way that Hasbara Trolls and Zionist Propagandists are manipulating US law to silence legitimate criticism of Israel's behaviour, past and present.

Silencing of Information Critical of Israel and Zionism

This one is also quite interesting,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzYExjz6Io"]Israel's New Generation of Racists - YouTube[/ame]

"The only democracy in the Middle East." Isn't that a bunch of bullocks?

The whole concept of Israel is "Racist", even though Jews per se are not a race, their behaviour is that of a racist state.

Non-Jews are treated as second class citizens in their own land, in fact the term second class citizens is a gross understatement as they are treated more like animals, and I have serious doubts that the RSPCA would allow animals to be treated as they are.

Israel May be a democracy in name, but certainly not in fact, as more than 20% of the population have less rights than the remainder. This finding is supported by virtually all of the world's human rights groups.

Last edited:
The whole concept of Israel is "Racist", even though Jews per se are not a race, their behaviour is that of a racist state.

Non-Jews are treated as second class citizens in their own land, in fact the term second class citizens is a gross understatement as they are treated more like animals, and I have serious doubts that the RSPCA would allow animals to be treated as they are.

Israel May be a democracy in name, but certainly not in fact, as more than 20% of the population have less rights than the remainder. This finding is supported by virtually all of the world's human rights groups.

Ever heard of these "2nd class citizens"?

- an Arab Judge convicted and sentenced to jail an Israeli State President (show me when or where a Jewish or non-Arab judge did the same in an Arab country)
- an Arab being the captain of the Hapoel Tel Aviv soccer team
- a black Ethiopian was the 2013 Miss Israel
- the victor of the popular Israeli TV program, The Voice was won by an Arab girl from Acre. She was voted by millions of ordinary Israelis, who judged on merit not through the blinkered eyes of prejudice.
- Haneen Zoabi, Sunni Muslim, First Arab woman elected to the Knesset on an Arab party's list. (no democracy?)
- Hana Sweid and Basel Ghattas both Christians in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Taleb Abu Arar , a Bedouin in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Hamad Amar , a Druze in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Mira Awwad , Arab, a well known singer and actress who co-represented Israel at 2009 Eurovision contest
- Reda Mansour, Arab, Israeli ambassador to Ecuador at age 35yrs old (the youngest ambassador in Israel's history); a graduate of Harvard University

Israel ranks no 21 with 73,9 on the Democracy Index. Turkey ranks 65 with 53,4.

Now isn't that a coincidence? we were just discussing Hasbara trolls, and guessed that if we mentioned your name, controller would alert you.
What? have you been off for a spot of re education by your masters?

You can use every excuse your Zionazi training has taught you, nothing undoes the fact that Israel is judged as a racist State internationally, and believe it or not, tokenism has been known about for many years. We also know that any power that Palestinians might have in the Knesset (like the supposed legal rights of Israeli Arab citizens) is hamstrung before it even starts.

We can all find minor exceptions to any example, which in no way alters the overall judgement, especially when the accused admit the fact and that they are proud of it.

You also completely forget that we are not discussing other countries and what happens there. e.g. North Korea is threatening to build more Nukes, but it has nothing to do with why people hate Israel or the fact that Israel can easily be shown to not be a democracy, similarly events that occur, or don't occur, in Arab States or anywhere else.

Haaretz said:
Apartheid without shame or guilt.
We're racists, the Israelis are saying, we practice apartheid and we even want to live in an apartheid state. Yes, this is Israel.

Among its terrifying results, the survey discovers a certain innocent candor. The Israelis admit this is what they are and they're not ashamed of it. Such surveys have been held before, but Israelis have never appeared so pleased with themselves, even when they admit their racism. Most of them think Israel is a good place to live in and most of them think this is a racist state.
By Gideon Levy | Oct.23, 2012

Last edited:

- an Arab Judge convicted and sentenced to jail an Israeli State President (show me when or where a Jewish or non-Arab judge did the same in an Arab country)
- an Arab being the captain of the Hapoel Tel Aviv soccer team
- a black Ethiopian was the 2013 Miss Israel
- the victor of the popular Israeli TV program, The Voice was won by an Arab girl from Acre. She was voted by millions of ordinary Israelis, who judged on merit not through the blinkered eyes of prejudice.
- Haneen Zoabi, Sunni Muslim, First Arab woman elected to the Knesset on an Arab party's list. (no democracy?)
- Hana Sweid and Basel Ghattas both Christians in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Taleb Abu Arar , a Bedouin in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Hamad Amar , a Druze in the Knesset (no democracy?)
- Mira Awwad , Arab, a well known singer and actress who co-represented Israel at 2009 Eurovision contest
- Reda Mansour, Arab, Israeli ambassador to Ecuador at age 35yrs old (the youngest ambassador in Israel's history); a graduate of Harvard University

Israel ranks no 21 with 73,9 on the Democracy Index. Turkey ranks 65 with 53,4.

Welcome back, man.

Welcome back, man.

He's not a "man" he advocates for a regime based on Nazi like racist principles.

He questions my statement that Israel is not a democracy, here are the findings of on Human rights discrimination against Palestinians and Arab Israeli citizens in Israel by the Center for Global research. http://www.globalresearch.ca/human-rights-in-israel-and-occupied-palestine/12546

Global research Center said:
The Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) publishes annual reports on “The State of Human Rights in Israel and the Occupied Territories.” This article reviews its December 2008 one as human rights activists commemorated the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) on December 10.
ACRI is Israel’s leading human and civil rights organization and the only one addressing all liberty and rights issues. It was founded in 1972, is independent and nonpartisan, believes human and civil rights are universal, and leads the struggle for these issues in Israel and Occupied Palestine (OPT) through litigation, legal advocacy, education, and public outreach.
Ten years ago on UDHR’s 50th anniversary, ACRI assessed the status of human rights in Israel and discovered some troubling phenomena and trends:
– inequality,
– social gaps,
– human rights violations in the OPT,
– eroding social rights,
– increasing privatization of social services, and more.
Even so, ACRI noted that “The State of Israel has impressive achievements in the field of human rights.” A decade later, ACRI concludes that troubling 1997 trends are now worse. Human rights aren’t in a constitution. Israel has none. Only some are in the Basic Laws, and those apply only for Jews. Israeli Arab citizens have no rights whatever.
“The State of Israel has increasingly shirked its responsibility to ensure its citizens the most fundamental rights:”
– to health,
– education,
– housing, and
– to live in dignity.
Quite the opposite:
– inequality is growing,
– socioeconomic gaps are widening,
– free expression and privacy are threatened,
– racist trends are more common,
– so are ones that limit basic freedoms and endanger human and civil rights; legislation for them has been tabled in the Knesset,
– judicial equity is eroding,
– so is democracy,
– civil society organizations and activists are threatened,
– institutionalized discrimination exists,
– Arab Israelis are disadvantaged, persecuted, endangered, and live under third-world conditions, especially in “unrecognized villages” in the Negev and Galilee;
– the gap between Arabs and Jews has widened, and
– all of the above is in Israel.
In Occupied Palestine, conditions are far worse and oppressive. “For forty-one years, Israel has denied fundamental rights to four million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza,” effectively controlling their lives, and repressively denying them their rights under military occupation:
– to life,
– liberty,
– personal security,
– free movement and expression,
– to earn a living,
– to health,
– education,
– to basic dignity, and much more.
ACRI compiled its data from numerous and varied sources:
– non-governmental organizations,
– newspapers,
– Knesset deliberations and documents, and
– Israeli published material and court proceedings.
Its report covers equality, civil, and social rights.
The Right to Equality
Sixty years after the UDHR and establishment of the State of Israel, these rights have no “constitutional anchoring.” No institutions are empowered to apply them, and Arab Israelis and Palestinians are fundamentally denied them in all respects.
In addition, Israeli laws and policies reflect institutionalized discrimination favoring Jews alone – no others, including Christians. Those most aggrieved are the Palestinians in the OPT. For Jews, however, laws have been passed to guarantee equality even though they’re loosely enforced and are seriously eroding:
– the Equal Employment Opportunity Law (1988) prohibits employment discrimination (in theory) with regard to nationality, country of origin, age, gender, family status, sexual orientation, faith, opinion, and party affiliation;
– the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law (1998) affirms their right to be integrated into society, to equality of employment, and to accessibility; in practice, it’s loosely enforced and doesn’t work;
– the Prohibition of Discrimination in Products, Services and Entry into Places of Entertainment and Public Places Law (2000) prevents discrimination by private individuals; again, enforcement is lax;
– various amendments to the State Service Law assures fair representation of women, the disabled, Arab citizens, and Ethiopian immigrants in public bodies; they don’t work; and
– many judicial rulings on equality and against discrimination; they, too, end up nonstarters.
Inequality and discrimination persist because they’re hard to prove and Israeli society never internalized these values in practice.

Continued,....

Last edited:
Global research Center said:
Arab Israeli Citizens

Though legally entitled to full equality, they’re effectively victimized by institutional discrimination “deriving from the concept of the State and its actual policies:”
– Judaizing the Negev and Galilee, for example;
– legislation favoring Jews over Arabs, such as the right to citizenship;
– anachronistic institutions since the founding of the State that strictly serve Jewish majority interests in all respects;
– laws, court rulings, government policies, and official documents discriminate against Arab citizens.
In November 2000 at the beginning of the Second Intifada, the Or Commission was established to investigate Israeli security force killings of Arab Israelis and Palestinians. In September 2003, it published its findings and concluded that:
“The State was not doing enough and was not making a sufficient effort to provide equality to Arab citizens and to remove the phenomena of discrimination and deprivation….It must be a fundamental aim of the State’s actions to achieve true equality for its Arab citizens….To this end, the State must promote, develop, and introduce plans to close the gaps, putting emphasis on the budgetary areas, in all aspects of education, housing, industrial development, employment, and services. Special attention should be paid to the living conditions and plight of the Arab Bedouin.”
Five years later, “nothing has been done to improve the status (and welfare)” of Israel’s Arab population. For example:
– discriminatory legislation continues, including bills and laws that delegitimize Arab Israelis, deny them equal rights, and treat them as enemies;
– the Citizenship and Entry into Law denies Palestinian citizenship to spouses of Israeli citizens, their right to reside in Israel, permission to stay in the country, and those already there must leave; in July 2008, the law was extended for another year;
– in June 2008, a Basic Law amendment now denies candidacy for the Knesset to anyone who visited a “hostile” country (meaning Occupied Palestine) without a permit; though worded in “neutral” language, it’s directly solely at Arab legislative members to reduce their already limited numbers;
– Israel continues to institutionalize discrimination through increasing numbers of new laws;
– they affect land distribution and planning egregiously; since the founding of the State, the Arab population has grown sevenfold, yet Israel expropriated half of formerly Arab-owned lands and hasn’t established a single new Arab town; in contrast, 600 new Jewish ones have been built; Israeli Arabs comprise 20% of the population, yet live on and have jurisdiction over only 2.5% of the land; also, Arab citizens can’t acquire or lease land in over 80% of State territory;
– Bedouin Arabs are severely discriminated against in so-called “unrecognized villages,” mainly in the Galilee and Negev desert; in 1965, Israel delegitimized their villages, zoned them to benefit Jews and expel Arabs, forbade unlicensed construction, banned it on agricultural land, and stipulated where Jews and Arabs could live; the law made Bedouins internal refugees and trespassers on their own land; they still are as ethnic cleansing continues;
– so-called mixed towns are where 90,000 Arab citizens live in separate neighborhoods from Jews; differences between them are pronounced; Arab ones suffer from neglect, are in disrepair, lack public services, and are deprived of or are severely lacking in essential ones like education, health care and housing; others as well like public transport, proper roads, banks, post office branches, local government offices, community or commercial centers, help for the elderly, indigent or unemployed, garbage collection, lighting, and more.

No,... Israel is NOT a democracy in fact this description fits far better.

Fascism (pron.: /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in mid-20th century Europe. Fascists seek to unify their nation through a totalitarian state that promotes the
mass mobilization of the national community,[3][4] relying on a vanguard party to initiate a revolution to organize the nation on fascist principles.[5] Hostile to liberal democracy, socialism, and communism,

fascist movements share certain common features, including the veneration of the state, a devotion to a strong leader, and an emphasis on ultranationalism, ethnocentrism, and militarism. Fascism views political violence,
war, and imperialism as a means to achieve national rejuvenation
[3][6][7][8] and asserts that "superior" nations and races should attain living space by displacing weak and inferior ones.[9]

Last edited:
Nice try Seno, but useless. That organisation (globalresearch) is just a leftwing anti Israel (in fact anti West) group, "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial." It's founder, Michel Chossudovsky, is not without critisism. In his own country , Canada, Terry O'Neill included him in his list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues."

It's time that you start looking for real facts instead of writings you like.

If Israel was what you describe her to be there would have been a revolution long time ago. Instead, most Jews, Arabs, Christians, Druze and Bedouins love Israel otherwise they would have fled to your beloved Palestine.

The reason you think why I was away is wrong. See, it's the same old song. You THINK you know, but you are far from the truth.

Among other things I was working on my oldtimer (1976 Lincoln Mark IV), upgraded Windows XP to 7 and using XBMC to catalog my movies (1.642 as of today) , MediaMonkey for my music (about 10.000 songs) and Foobar2000 to play them. I have also installed X-plane 9 but didn't have much time to play with it.

Tip: you can buy DVD's and CD's at Amazon UK for 1 pence plus shipping.

Back