So why do people hate Israel?

OH,dear,del ,do you think the liar
senojekips is fake JEW. YES, I agree, Maybe he is monstor had 1/4 white, 1/4 black ,1/4 American Indian,1/4 arab blood. IN conclusion,hs is hybrid .:jump:

Now that is about what I would expect from u donkey,.... weirdness in the extreme. If you think I'm a fake, why do you keep telling me all the problems of being Jewish? You have no idea what you are saying do you?

Your choice of partners says a lot about you, you just lowered your median IQ into the lowest possible percentile.

Now come on,... tell us about why the Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping your domination.

If I accsued the JEWS because you are a idiot and coward, that is unfair for the JEWS. BuT you never dare blame the strong race that had massacre your race and relatives ,Just bite the Chinese never slaughter your race and relatives like a dog. It is very clear you are a idiot and coward. Do you think the Chinese would afraid the coward like you? ha,ha.ha,ha

Maybe someday the Japanese army or the USA army killed your race and families like German, your idiot will very worship the Japanese and American.
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!:avi:

sign ! Since your IQ only repeat your stupid lying again and again like a spambot.So I only can repeat my answer again and again.

Now that is about what I would expect from u donkey,.... weirdness in the extreme. If you think I'm a fake, why do you keep telling me all the problems of being Jewish? You have no idea what you are saying do you?

Your choice of partners says a lot about you, you just lowered your median IQ into the lowest possible percentile.

Now come on,... tell us about why the Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping your domination.

Last edited:
If I accsued the JEWS because you are a idiot and coward, that is unfair for the JEWS. BuT you never dare blame the strong race that had massacre your race and relatives ,Just bite the Chinese never slaughter your race and relatives like a dog. It is very clear you are a idiot and coward. Do you think the Chinese would afraid the coward like you? ha,ha.ha,ha

Maybe someday the Japanese army or the USA army killed your race and families like German, your idiot will very worship the Japanese and American.
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!:avi:

sign ! Since your IQ only repeat your stupid lying again and again like a spambot.So I only can repeat my answer again and again.

Once again you just post meaningless gibberish without answering why Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping Chinese domination?

Last edited:
Did you really have to say that? That was rather useless and inappropriate.

Please forgive him, seno.
His oddball comments actually make me laugh, if only he knew how weirdly it translates and sounds to an English speaker, besides which it gives everyone a true insight into his mentality.

To all parties here, both Pro or anti Palestinian occupation.

Please forgive this his translations and let's move back to our topic. Make this break in the fierce debate re focus our senses and restore our combined intellect.

To all parties here, both Pro or anti Palestinian occupation.

Please forgive this his translations and let's move back to our topic. Make this break in the fierce debate re focus our senses and restore our combined intellect.
I agree most wholeheartedly, however, what about those who are none of the above, who are merely using the topic to decry the long dead practices of Europeans and "the West" in general from 150 years ago, whilst their own country is still colonising it's neighbours and murdering those who attempt to escape?:roll:

I agree most wholeheartedly, however, what about those who are none of the above, who are merely using the topic to decry the long dead practices of Europeans and "the West" in general from 150 years ago, whilst their own country is still colonising it's neighbours and murdering those who attempt to escape?:roll:

New topic or thread for that then? Maybe said person or persons would relocate that debate there?

Seems like not everyone hate us after all..;)
Poll: Americans' Sympathies for Israel At All-Time High
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=306595

That is somewhat relative though as all it shows is that they like you more than the Palestinians a group that for the last 60 years have been sold to them as a bunch of terrorists.

See how you stack up against say Britain or Germany and I think you will find you are nothing more than a charity case to Americans.

I would also note that support for the Palestinians grows amongst Americans with education which should worry you as the trend is toward higher education world wide.

Last edited:
They should hate Israel. But that's just my opinion.
But,.. but,.. you're an American, your love of Israel is supposed to be at an all time high??? :???:

I think there's a great difference in sympathies between those who just follow the "US Political policy" without looking or caring, and those who have come to realise what Israel is doing to the world opinion of the US, not to mention the cost.

Many US taxpayers are learning that there is no valid reason why they should pander to "A Dog that bites the hand that feeds it".

But,.. but,.. you're an American, your love of Israel is supposed to be at an all time high??? :???:

I think there's a great difference in sympathies between those who just follow the "US Political policy" without looking or caring, and those who have come to realise what Israel is doing to the world opinion of the US, not to mention the cost.

Many US taxpayers are learning that there is no valid reason why they should pander to "A Dog that bites the hand that feeds it".

Yea our tax money should be going elsewhere, like.... I don't know... restoring Tuition Assistance for our own freaking military? How the hell are you going to fund a foreign country's oppressive activities while screwing over your own servicemembers and veterans? 'Mericuh claim you support those who fight for your country, and then stab them in the back and throw them away when they don't need you anymore.

Yea our tax money should be going elsewhere, like.... I don't know... restoring Tuition Assistance for our own freaking military? How the hell are you going to fund a foreign country's oppressive activities while screwing over your own servicemembers and veterans? 'Mericuh claim you support those who fight for your country, and then stab them in the back and throw them away when they don't need you anymore.

I couldn't agree more, but the fact is its some sort of government liberal disease. Britain pays the elderly a pittance and laughingly call it a state pension, immigrants are paid over 5 times the amount that pensioners receive, the Military is cut back to the bone, vets are treated like dog sh!te yet the Government can afford to send £19 million to president Zuma of South Africa, £17.5 million of which was spent on his palace, the government has sent billions in aid to Robert Mugabe, guess where that money ended up.

As for the Brits opinion of Israel, all of the Brits I know including myself are very anti Israel. They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians.

I called the Israeli's bullies, and thats just what they are. One day I really hope and pray they get a bloody good hiding.

Last edited:
I'm not pissed off, far from it. Why would I be pissed off when you have shown very clearly the "You can't touch me" arrogance typical of Israeli's.

I'm not pissed off, far from it. Why would I be pissed off when you have shown very clearly the "You can't touch me" arrogance typical of Israeli's.
Even Tony Judt, a noted Israeli writer said the same.

Tony Judt said:
The Text: By the age of 58 a country – like a man – should have achieved a certain maturity. After nearly six decades of existence we know, for good and for bad, who we are, what we have done and how we appear to others, warts and all. We acknowledge, however reluctantly and privately, our mistakes and our shortcomings. And though we still harbor the occasional illusion about ourselves and our prospects, we are wise enough to recognize that these are indeed for the most part just that: illusions. In short, we are adults.
[FONT=&quot]But the State of Israel remains curiously (and among Western-style democracies, uniquely) immature. The social transformations of the country – and its many economic achievements – have not brought the political wisdom that usually accompanies age. Seen from the outside, Israel still comports itself like an adolescent: consumed by a brittle confidence in its own uniqueness; certain that no one “understands” it and everyone is “against” it; full of wounded self-esteem, quick to take offense and quick to give it. Like many adolescents Israel is convinced – and makes a point of aggressively and repeatedly asserting – that it can do as it wishes, that its actions carry no consequences and that it is immortal. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Well,it seems like you do.Else why would you'all comment unrelated things that are meant just to bash Israel?.

^^
So what if he's an israeli lol?.
Does it makes what he says a fact?,he jut gave he's opinion.

Last edited:
Well,it seems like you do.Else why would you'all comment unrelated things that are meant just to bash Israel?.

It would be almost impossible to Bash Israel in a way that they did not thoroughly deserve. In which case it's not "Bashing" it's just "Facts".

All I can say is that if you go into the wider world outside of Israel and parts of the US, you are going to find a lot more of it, so you want to get used to it. It's a bit like Nazi bashing 1933- 1950s.

Back