So why do people hate Israel?

fairly make a list of wars started by US and China and other superpowers in pervious centery and then no doubt you will find the US is number 1 and China is not among five top of that list.

fairly make a list of wars started by US and China and other superpowers in pervious centery and then no doubt you will find the US is number 1 and China is not among five top of that list.

In the previous century? One... Vietnam if you can even count that. The United States did not start WW1 or WW2, the Korean War, or the 1991 Gulf War....

China started border clashes with the Soviet Union, invaded Vietnam after we left... They also started a war with Tibet and annexed it into their country where they continue human rights' violations to this very day...

In the previous century? One... Vietnam if you can even count that. The United States did not start WW1 or WW2, the Korean War, or the 1991 Gulf War....

China started border clashes with the Soviet Union, invaded Vietnam after we left... They also started a war with Tibet and annexed it into their country where they continue human rights' violations to this very day...

Don't forget the Uighurs.

Oh and hamidreza forgot the border clashes with Vietnam and the former Soviet Union and also the continuing issue with the Spratly Islands and the subtle attempts to become North Korea's best friend and so on and so on.

But Holy Crapping Ducks Batman, this has certainly degenerated.
Senojekips and I might have disagreed because I was flippant in my rant but he never resorted to the childish name calling that you have udaka. I'm not asking you to just automatically give respect to people here but you should not automatically resort to abusing people either.

You weaken any valid point you may have by being aggressively abusive.

He's another ultranationalist. Like I said, I deal with trash like that on Russian forums, you don't argue with them, just ignore them.

Oh,I just know the big power I had said, I speak something the navy of Russian will lanuch a nuclear warhead to Los Angeles, then
will outbreak a global war ,tomorrow?

Wow, what I said is so power ball:mrgreen:

Nobody would launch missiles. But Russia has plenty of nationalist idiots like you too. Suppose they saw how you talk of raping Russian girls on here, and they went to Moscow MGU university dorms, found some poor Chinese exchange students there, raped them, and cut their throats? To them, that would be simply revenge, and that blood would be on you, my friend. Always, think what you write.

You said I am a ccp stooges?Ha,ha,you overestimate me.Because I support the policy of China in Africa? I also defend one-child policy of CCP.so what? US congressmen often blame one-child of CCP,claim it violations of human rights . Of course, if the dirty politicains of US allow 500 millions Chinese immigrate USA,we will let the Chinese birth children as they want. If no one-chlid policy ,the China will go to starve or outbreak a civil war because overpopulation.

Of course, as a family of China KMT members,I remain hate these white guys(European) sold the ally who save theirs ass in ww2. You cliam I hope China lanuch a war
to west.--Perhaps. In my opinions ,the west are bad guys, the ccp are bad guys,too. Let they kill eachother,like dog bite dog. If you see the moive, what happens if two buys shoot eachother? Yeah,you guess it, the two bad guys must dead simultaneously!
Why I must emphasize the white guys must assistance Africa,because the drought and hungry of african peopole are due to developed country over-pollute our planet. Over-pollution caused by abnormal climate in africa continent.Many huge drought never happen before drop on African continent. The most rubbish president in American history Bush rufuse sign "The Kyoto treaty.' He claim :"The American way of life is can't be challenge.

The per capita carbon dioxide emissions of one Ameican is eight times than one Chinese.carbon dioxide emissions of one European is six times than one Chinese. One T-shirt or a shoes be thrown in dumps after a American wear it only for serval times, that aggravate the pollution of the Earth.
The WWF point out ,If global citizens live a life of americans do, we need to 'four earth' to 'produce' plenty of natural resources. "

If 7 billions Eath people pollute our planet like American. The earth certainly become a "death planet",The Earth can not live a one mankind due to heavy pollution. At that time, not only African people or Asian people go to dead. These white guys(European) can't survive !

7329552_194739312118_2.jpg

What's sad is that the propoganda in his country IS effective. That is the type of thing that can lead a whole population to back a major war unquestioned. The rhetoric I see coming from these progammed CCP stooges is that they WANT a war with the west. Diplomacy is not on their table, and when they reach parity or overmatch, they will wield it without regard, without remorse, without shame of the consequences. We are seeing the results of a very serious and deliberate campaign to prop up their own regime while blaming the rest. When the weight of that regime collapses under its own weight, what do you think will happen next? Where do you think the finger will point? The words udaka speaks is a very serious symptom we CANNOT ignore. I can only hope their leaders don't have the belligerence that he has diplayed to this point. Of course, the people of China, in a nationalistic furvor, may demand belligerent action anyways which would be VERY, VERY bad.

Last edited:
If the Earth people (espcially the white) continue pollute our planet! The Earth will grow like that:

u=4178735115,1072191928&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody can call me a racist of oppose-white, I didn't care. Because I speak many criticize words about west(European) on this forum. But the white(European) underestimate the IQ of Earth people. They think they can cheat Earth people very easy like before---- by their medias or newspapers. Chinese people didn't care the evil commnuism thoery or capitalist thoery invented by European. We just choose the path that we think suit China.

A notorious well-known saying of the white: " When you repeat the lying one thousand
times, the lying can become truth."

Really? If I repeat the lying:" If the Earth perish after 200 years, the mankind can continue survive." for one thousands times,the lying will be truth?

Last edited:
You said I am a ccp stooges?Ha,ha,you overestimate me.
Yes, we probably do over estimate you, but only because "stooge" is too kind a word to really describe you.

The fact is that you are a brainwashed fool, with no knowledge of the world other than CCP propaganda. This makes your arguments so easy to defeat.

Where have you been for the last few days? I suppose you had to attend re-education classes after making such an idiot of both China and yourself in your last effort?

Last edited:
I am very curiosity why you so quiet when I mention the German masscre six-millions Jews. You claim your ancestor are JEWS, Perhaps the JEWS like you so cheap, they only afraid the strong race who can slaughter them.The Chinese never masscre the JEWS ,so they bite us like a dog.

Yes, we probably do over estimate you, but only because "stooge" is too kind a word to really describe you.

The fact is that you are a brainwashed fool, with no knowledge of the world other than CCP propaganda. This makes your arguments so easy to defeat.

Where have you been for the last few days? I suppose you had to attend re-education classes after making such an idiot of both China and yourself in your last effort?

Last edited:
I am very curiosity why you so quiet when I mention the German masscre six-millions Jews. You claim your ancestor are JEWS, Perhaps the JEWS like you so cheap, they only afraid the strong race who can slaughter them.The Chinese never masscre the JEWS ,so they bite us like a dog.

Yes, I lost some very distant relatives in the Nazi Death camps, but that was nearly 70 years ago and the world knows all about it, I don't go on about it because it would not make any difference. I now detest the Israelis (not Jews) because they are now guilty of many of the same crimes as the Nazis. As Jews I expect better of them.

The reason that people, "bite you like a dog" is because idiots like yourself who live in a country that is infamous for it's own disregard the of human rights of its own people and those of the countries it occupies (Tibet), come on sites like this trying to point out the weaknesses of Europeans who have advanced past these practices 150 years ago, whilst China is still perpetrating these crimes as we speak.

Which reminds me, you have been asked many times by several people, to explain China's presence in Tibet and its reason for killing Tibetans who tried to escape. You have always completely ignored the question because you know that China is rogue country and can only make itself look better by trying to belittle the West by pointing out the 150 year-old crimes of the western world.

Last edited:
Oh dear, Oh dear. Fake Jew exposed.
:lol:,... it still gets up your nose doesn't it? I guess it must be a shock to find a Jew (only by birth) with a few morals and not afraid to express them?

Hark!,... Is that the "March of the clowns" I hear in the background? Is the circus about to begin, why yes,... The clown has returned and I believe I can hear the merry go round creaking into action again. :lol:

Last edited:
If I accsued the JEWS because you are a idiot and coward, that is unfair for the JEWS. BuT you never dare blame the strong race that had massacre your race and relatives ,Just bite the Chinese never slaughter your race and relatives like a dog. It is very clear you are a idiot and coward. Do you think the Chinese would afraid the coward like you? ha,ha.ha,ha

Maybe someday the Japanese army or the USA army killed your race and families like German, your idiot will very worship the Japanese and American.
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!

Yes, I lost some very distant relatives in the Nazi Death camps, but that was nearly 70 years ago and the world knows all about it, I don't go on about it because it would not make any difference. I now detest the Israelis (not Jews) because they are now guilty of many of the same crimes as the Nazis. As Jews I expect better of them.

The reason that people, "bite you like a dog" is because idiots like yourself who live in a country that is infamous for it's own disregard the of human rights of its own people and those of the countries it occupies (Tibet), come on sites like this trying to point out the weaknesses of Europeans who have advanced past these practices 150 years ago, whilst China is still perpetrating these crimes as we speak.

Which reminds me, you have been asked many times by several people, to explain China's presence in Tibet and its reason for killing Tibetans who tried to escape. You have always completely ignored the question because you know that China is rogue country and can only make itself look better by trying to belittle the West by pointing out the 150 year-old crimes of the western world.

Last edited:
WTF was that all about? :horsie:

I think that u donkey is having a meltdown.:lol:,... or are you translating this with a Chinglish computer program?

You still haven't told us why Chinese army murders Tibetans trying to escape Chinese domination,...

Last edited:
http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2012/world-report-2012-china

Against a backdrop of rapid socio-economic change and modernization, China continues to be an authoritarian one-party state that imposes sharp curbs on freedom of expression, association, and religion; openly rejects judicial independence and press freedom; and arbitrarily restricts and suppresses human rights defenders and organizations, often through extra-judicial measures.

The government also censors the internet; maintains highly repressive policies in ethnic minority areas such as Tibet, Xinjiang, and Inner Mongolia; systematically condones—with rare exceptions—abuses of power in the name of “social stability” ; and rejects domestic and international scrutiny of its human rights record as attempts to destabilize and impose “Western values” on the country. The security apparatus—hostile to liberalization and legal reform—seems to have steadily increased its power since the 2008 Beijing Olympics. China’s “social stability maintenance” expenses are now larger than its defense budget.

Although the 1982 constitution guarantees freedom of speech, the Chinese government often uses the subversion of state power and the protection of state secret clauses in their law system to imprison those who are critical of the government. The government is also heavily involved in censoring news through the Propaganda Department of the Communist Party of China, even though no publicly known state law explicitly authorizes it or any other department of the PRC's government to engage in such activities.

In November 2005 Jiang Wenran, acting director of the China Institute at the University of Alberta, said this system was one of the most strictly enforced 'apartheid' structures in modern world history. He stated "Urban dwellers enjoy a range of social, economic and cultural benefits while peasants, the majority of the Chinese population, are treated as second-class citizens".

The discrimination enforced by the hukou system became particularly onerous in the 1980s after hundreds of millions of migrant workers were forced out of state corporations, co-operatives and other institutions. The system classifies workers as "urban" or "rural", and attempts by workers classified as "rural" to move to urban centers were tightly controlled by the Chinese bureaucracy, which enforced its control by denying access to essential goods and services such as grain rations, housing, and health care, and by regularly closing down migrant workers' private schools.

The hukou system also enforced pass laws similar to those in South Africa, with "rural" workers requiring six passes to work in provinces other than their own, and periodic police raids which rounded up those without permits, placed them in detention centers, and deported them. As in South Africa, the restrictions placed on the mobility of migrant workers were pervasive, and transient workers were forced to live a precarious existence in company dormitories or shanty towns, and suffering abusive consequences. Anita Chan furthers that China's household registration and temporary residence permit system has created a situation analogous to the passbook system in apartheid South Africa, which were designed to regulate the supply of cheap labor.

Back