So why do people hate Israel?

Sorry,everybody.senojekips just point out my fault! Because I forgot tell the truth China policemen had raped 1540 females tourists come from Russian and German who visit China in 2012! They are so hot~so sexy~, the breast of these pretty girls are so big. :angel:So the Chinese boys made some mistake.

oh,ooooo, it our fault ! we should not raped so many pretty girls come from Russia and German.
The Chinese is so horrible! Then as a westerner, stop visist the China.

Last edited:
Now you are simply misrepresenting what I said which was..."I am not for an instant claiming that all Israelis are bad nor will I claim all Palestinians are good"

If you can not put up a reasonable argument at least wait a few weeks before you try and misquote someone.

Yes there are and with luck I will be talking to at least one of them within a week, what will you be doing?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

I am talking to people living in the area every week. I studied with a guy who moved back to be the head of his clan. He's living now in Gaza, the interesting part is, he doesn't hate Israelis, and he dislikes the government of Israel

I am talking to people living in the area every week. I studied with a guy who moved back to be the head of his clan. He's living now in Gaza, the interesting part is, he doesn't hate Israelis, and he dislikes the government of Israel

That may be the case but it is a cop out argument it is very easy to try and separate the two entities as we did after WW2 it is very easy to just focus on the Hitlers, Goerings and Himmlers of Germany and lay the blame for the holocaust solely at their door but the reality is that the German people themselves did very little to stop it either.

Sure not all Germans were bad and I have no doubt that the vast majority took no part in the process but very few of them bothered to register any form of resistance to it either so there is a collective blame that applies instead we trot out the Schindlers of the time as the "good" face of Germany when in reality they were exception not the rule.

In terms the Israeli/Palestinian conflict Israelis must take the same collective responsibility because unlike the Germans the Israelis get to exercise their conscience every election year and yet choose not to or are supportive of current policies.

In many of these posts you see people willing to blame the Muslims and it always ends up with "where is the voice of the moderate Muslim majority to speak out against what the fundamentalists are doing" well isn't it equally arguable that we are not hearing much of an uproar from from the "moderate Israeli"?

That may be the case but it is a cop out argument it is very easy to try and separate the two entities as we did after WW2 it is very easy to just focus on the Hitlers, Goerings and Himmlers of Germany and lay the blame for the holocaust solely at their door but the reality is that the German people themselves did very little to stop it either.

Sure not all Germans were bad and I have no doubt that the vast majority took no part in the process but very few of them bothered to register any form of resistance to it either so there is a collective blame that applies instead we trot out the Schindlers of the time as the "good" face of Germany when in reality they were exception not the rule.

In terms the Israeli/Palestinian conflict Israelis must take the same collective responsibility because unlike the Germans the Israelis get to exercise their conscience every election year and yet choose not to or are supportive of current policies.

In many of these posts you see people willing to blame the Muslims and it always ends up with "where is the voice of the moderate Muslim majority to speak out against what the fundamentalists are doing" well isn't it equally arguable that we are not hearing much of an uproar from from the "moderate Israeli"?

I agree with what you are saying. There are Israelis opposing the current policy toward Palestinians, very few, but when they get their voice heard, others may listening to what they are saying. Personally, I want to arm the Palestinians so they reach an equal level to Israel. That will change the game a lot. My latest postings here were only to not blame all Israelis for what Israel does. We cannot rewind and go back to 1948.

I have huge internet connection problems so I am forced to be short, I am sorry and I hope I am able to post this

Sorry,everybody.senojekips just point out my fault?

Your main "fault" is that you are a CCP stooge, it's as simple as that. But of course you make an even larger fool of yourself by trying to lie to people who have open access to the truth, without state censorship.

You come on here accusing Europeans of making mistakes 150 years ago that China is still perpetrating today. You know absolutely nothing of the world outside China.

In sheer volume, China is guilty of more human rights abuses against it's own people than any other place in the world. if they treat their own people like this, it doesn't take much brain power to realise why they are bribing the African dictators. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

Last edited:
Sorry,everybody.senojekips just point out my fault! Because I forgot tell the truth China policemen had raped 1540 females tourists come from Russian and German who visit China in 2012! They are so hot~so sexy~, the breast of these pretty girls are so big. :angel:So the Chinese boys made some mistake.

oh,ooooo, it our fault ! we should not raped so many pretty girls come from Russia and German.
The Chinese is so horrible! Then as a westerner, stop visist the China.

You say **** like this and then in Russia, ultra-nationalist freaks read it, get pissed off, go to the local street market and stab to death some poor, unsuspecting Chinese migrant merchant who had nothing to do with this. That's the power your stupid words have. use your brain.

Oh,I just know the big power I had said, I speak something the navy of Russian will lanuch a nuclear warhead to Los Angeles, then
will outbreak a global war ,tomorrow?

Wow, what I said is so power ball:mrgreen:
You say **** like this and then in Russia, ultra-nationalist freaks read it, get pissed off, go to the local street market and stab to death some poor, unsuspecting Chinese migrant merchant who had nothing to do with this. That's the power your stupid words have. use your brain.

Last edited:
Oh,I just know the big power I had said, I speak something the navy of Russian navy will lanuch a nuclear warhead to Los Angeles, then
will outbreak a global war ,tomorrow?

Wow, what I said is so power ball:mrgreen:

I hope your rapid descent to the bottom of forum society does not hurt when you impact the seabed of your ocean of nonsense.

Last edited:
Everyone knows JEWS are good at lying and invent the rumor,just like you ,most medias of USA are control by the JEWS,like CNN attack China everyday. jEWS Marx and Engels invents
evil communism thoery cheat and endanger the world.

You spread the rumor and lying accused China entry Africa want to killed locals? Yeah, stupid ,you got the point. Chinese already masscre six-millions African people, are you satisfy?

If Chinese people censor and control by Chinese government ,why I can use the internet, and why 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries? stupid

Your main "fault" is that you are a CCP stooge, it's as simple as that. But of course you make an even larger fool of yourself by trying to lie to people who have open access to the truth, without state censorship.

You come on here accusing Europeans of making mistakes 150 years ago that China is still perpetrating today. You know absolutely nothing of the world outside China.

In sheer volume, China is guilty of more human rights abuses against it's own people than any other place in the world. if they treat their own people like this, it doesn't take much brain power to realise why they are bribing the African dictators. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

Last edited:
If Chinese people censor and control by Chinese government ,why I can use the internet, and why 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries? stupid
This is exactly what I've been saying,... because you are a CCP stooge, you only go online to spread lies and try to discredit the West, unfortunately for you, we have uncensored access to the internet and we know that your lies are just that.

You are still very quiet about why the Chinese People's Army shoot Tibetans who try to escape Chinese crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
No,I just know your mother drop you from sh!t hole,white racist!

How strange that you side step questions about Tibet and why are the Chinese there in the first place.

And as for Chinese technology. Photographs of a Chinese aircraft engines that somehow managed to land in Germany

Attachments

• Air China 1.jpg
    Air China 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
  • Air China 2.jpg
    Air China 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Air China 3.jpg
    Air China 3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You repeat the lying again and again that I already contradict. I am exhausting! Just now I know the CCP had so many moneys to control 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries in 2012.Just I know ccp had so many energy often censor 500 millions Chinese often use internet.

You are a rogue. I won't waste my time quarrel you( spambot) any longer in this post,you win.

This is exactly what I've been saying,... because you are a CCP stooge, you only go online to spread lies and try to discredit the West, unfortunately for you, we have uncensored access to the internet and we know that your lies are just that.

You are still very quiet about why the Chinese People's Army shoot Tibetans who try to escape Chinese crimes against humanity.

You repeat the lying again and again that I already contradict. I am exhausting! Just now I know the CCP had so many moneys to control 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries in 2012.Just I know ccp had so many energy often censor 500 millions Chinese often use internet.

You are a rogue. I won't waste my time quarrel you( spambot) any longer in this post,you win.

I know I win,... I could not lose because you do not have a case and everyone else knows it too.

Chinese tourists are only party faithful and even they know that if they do not return their families remaining in China will suffer.

China was in the news last year because they wanted Google China to block foreign IPs to Chinese internet users. Once again you don't realise we see ALL the news, not just the parts our Governments want us to see.
Chinese Internet Censorship said:
Amnesty International notes that China “has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world.” The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption.[3] The escalation of the government's effort to neutralize critical online opinion comes after a series of large anti-Japanese, anti-pollution, anti-corruption protests, and ethnic riots, many of which were organized or publicized using instant messaging services, chat rooms, and text messages. The size of the Internet police is rumored at more than 30,000.[4]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China

You still did not tell us all about why the CPA kill Tibetan's wanting to leave the country??

Last edited:
What's sad is that the propoganda in his country IS effective. That is the type of thing that can lead a whole population to back a major war unquestioned. The rhetoric I see coming from these progammed CCP stooges is that they WANT a war with the west. Diplomacy is not on their table, and when they reach parity or overmatch, they will wield it without regard, without remorse, without shame of the consequences. We are seeing the results of a very serious and deliberate campaign to prop up their own regime while blaming the rest. When the weight of that regime collapses under its own weight, what do you think will happen next? Where do you think the finger will point? The words udaka speaks is a very serious symptom we CANNOT ignore. I can only hope their leaders don't have the belligerence that he has diplayed to this point. Of course, the people of China, in a nationalistic furvor, may demand belligerent action anyways which would be VERY, VERY bad.

What's sad is that the propoganda in his country IS effective. That is the type of thing that can lead a whole population to back a major war unquestioned. The rhetoric I see coming from these progammed CCP stooges is that they WANT a war with the west. Diplomacy is not on their table, and when they reach parity or overmatch, they will wield it without regard, without remorse, without shame of the consequences. We are seeing the results of a very serious and deliberate campaign to prop up their own regime while blaming the rest. When the weight of that regime collapses under its own weight, what do you think will happen next? Where do you think the finger will point? The words udaka speaks is a very serious symptom we CANNOT ignore. I can only hope their leaders don't have the belligerence that he has diplayed to this point. Of course, the people of China, in a nationalistic furvor, may demand belligerent action anyways which would be VERY, VERY bad.
At the recent decades it is the US that has began any war not China. China history proves that they are not aggressive people.

Last edited:
One of the most remarkable phenomena in the political discussion in the Middle East, among intellectuals as well as among ordinary people, is that millions of people across the Arab world sincerely believe that Israel (or "Zionism") is the root of all their problems - not only the Palestinians' problems, but all the problems plaguing Arab society.

It might be comforting to think that this particular obsession is just propaganda, that regimes use to divert attention from their own crimes and weaknesses, but there are a plethora of evidence that this worldview has deep and genuine roots in public opinion.

But if this obsessive hostile focus on Israel could motivate the Arab world to take some constructive steps towards a peaceful settlement of the Arab-Israeli and Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, or if it even got the Arab world to show just a semblance of accountability to actually improve the Palestinians' lot, then it could perhaps serve some useful purpose.

But we are not that lucky. The Palestinians are possibly serving as a symbolic focus for a demonization of Israel, but in practice they are also in Arab circles both despised and mistreated, and the characteristic requirement is that the outside world - primarily the U.S. - magically should solve this problem without the need for constructive actions or initiatives from the Arab side. Meanwhile this demonization of Israel helps most to ensure a self-justifying and politically pacifying culture of anger that very convenient excuse a wide range of social, political and economic failures.

You forgot something. Korea?

Oh and hamidreza forgot the border clashes with Vietnam and the former Soviet Union and also the continuing issue with the Spratly Islands and the subtle attempts to become North Korea's best friend and so on and so on.

But Holy Crapping Ducks Batman, this has certainly degenerated.
Senojekips and I might have disagreed because I was flippant in my rant but he never resorted to the childish name calling that you have udaka. I'm not asking you to just automatically give respect to people here but you should not automatically resort to abusing people either.

You weaken any valid point you may have by being aggressively abusive.

Back