So why do people hate Israel?

You are a typical white guy that envy the China cooperations with Afrian.

I've been to some of these countries, have you? Obviously not,... you can't tell the difference between envy and fact, and the reason for that is that you have lived all your life being lied to by you politicians.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
China, land of "The Great leap Forward" 大躍進 that in two years put you country back 20 years and wasted huge amounts of resources and manpower.
rotfl1.gif

China the land where the Five year plan had to be abandoned after two years because of the famine it caused.
rotfl1.gif

China, land of "The Red Guards" who destroyed the only people who could have really helped your country.
rotfl1.gif

China the land where your stupid plans resulted in the deaths of up to 42 million people dying of famine, starvation and overwork, all for nothing.
rotfl1.gif

There are many people who can fault some things done by the West, but China is certainly not one of them.

I know what the people in these countries think of China and I know why they think that way.

Last edited:
I've been to some of these countries, have you? Obviously not,... you can't tell the difference between envy and fact, and the reason for that is that you have lived all your life being lied to by you politicians.
China, land of "The Great leap Forward" 大躍進 that in two years put you country back 20 years and wasted huge amounts of resources and manpower.
rotfl1.gif

China the land where the Five year plan had to be abandonesd after two years because of the famine it caused.
rotfl1.gif

China, land of "The Red Guards" who destroyed the only people who could have really helped your country.
rotfl1.gif

China the land where your stupid plans resulted in the deaths of up to 42 million people dying of famine, starvation and overwork, all for nothing.
rotfl1.gif

There are many people who can fault some things done by the West, but China is certainly not one of them.

I know what the people in these countries think of China and I know why they think that way.

I think Stalin said it best when speaking of his people under his control, "They are useful idiots."

That also applies to the Chinese.

senojekips, What your propose as you mislead the topic? when we talking about topic about Africa! You still had not answer my question,what the European bring to African people after they exploit African for hundreds of years? You accused the ccp give rsie to "大躍進" or famine, what is the relationship with African?

I already told everybody I dislike and hate the CCP many times in my posts,if you no able to overturn the evil CCP, please don't repeat to me once again. You should remember ,I only speak for China not for CCP in some international affairs, because I am Chinese.

You repeat CCP is very horrible.Right,I agree your point. But is that can prove the white are some good guys? Sorry, the angle I observer the questions is base on I am a human, No matter the question infer the white race ,black race ,Asian race or American Indian.

rotfl1.gif

China the land where the Five year plan had to be abandoned after two years because of the famine it caused.
rotfl1.gif

rotfl1.gif

rotfl1.gif

Last edited:
I am not "misleading the topic" you are. In case you did not realise it, this thread is about Israel and you are probably well on your way to being banned permanently for posting your rubbish in unrelated threads.

The point is, that you come on this forum trying to criticise Europeans for doing 200 years ago, exactly what China is doing now.

Europeans built railways and infrastructure in Africa when Chinese people were still living in a feudal system, most of these countries only declined to where they are now after the Europeans left. My examples showing how stupid the government of your country is, were given to demonstrate that coming from China, you of all people cannot criticise anyone. That is the relationship.

China can't even run itself properly yet. You think that by copying the West without any real understanding of what you are doing makes you are modern and progressive, but really it is only "monkey see, monkey do", and you make all the same stupid mistakes, like throwing farmers off their good productive land to build sky scraper cities, then finding out that no one can live in them because they are built in the wrong places where there is no work available for the occupants and no one can afford them anyway. Places like Ordos, Erenhot and Zhengzhou New District, which is is China's biggest ghost city, complete with entire blocks of totally empty accommodation. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

Chinese Deserted Cities

senojekips, What your propose as you mislead the topic? when we talking about topic about Africa! You still had not answer my question,what the European bring to African people after they exploit African for hundreds of years? You accused the ccp give rsie to "大躍進" or famine, what is the relationship with African?

I already told everybody I dislike and hate the CCP many times in my posts,if you no able to overturn the evil CCP, please don't repeat to me once again. You should remember ,I only speak for China not for CCP in some international affairs, because I am Chinese.

You repeat CCP is very horrible.Right,I agree your point. But is that can prove the white are some good guys? Sorry, the angle I observer the questions is base on I am a human, No matter the question infer the white race ,black race ,Asian race or American Indian.

Last edited:
why I talking about 'assisatance of Afrcian.' because I point out 'USA was rubblish ,often bully the weak race.
On contrast, China often help the weak race like assistance black Afircan, so they respect China.' Then your reply continue my topic of African. we begin discuss African now. If I mislead the topic ,why you very stupid continue about Africa?

You claim the white built railways and infrastructure before one hundred of years,where and when? If these white guys really built some railways in Africa,that must for transport the materials what they rob from Africa, not for the benifits of African people. I repeat the question again,' why African people still trap in poverty,hungry,disease ? after west countries socall they give african many assistance per year. Where the so-call asssitance of west.' Maybe these white guys sit in office, move their fat ass on the chairs,enjoy the air-conditioning,sign the blank checks one after ONE. Then tell the African people ,'we already assistance you ,you must appreciate us.'
And 7 billions poeople find out the truth through television ,'numerous children of African on the starve margin,many Slums scatter arounds the big citys of African continent.In the slums no clean water,no electricity,no enough foods,even no the most simple funiture.'
Then the people rest of the world :' Oh, we know,that is the so-call 'humanity assistance' of the west! :angel:

As for you said China copy the technology of West.' Yes ,we are,but just for temprorary. If no the firepowder invented by Chinese,The Eurpeoan can conquer the world only use lance? If no compass invented by Chinese, can the Columbus discover the new land? Maybe he will lose direction on the sea.If no Papermaking and printing invented by Chinese? Could the European recorded theirs history and what they discover and progress?
Ok,our technology backward from the European by now, that we must admit. But China or other nations of the world will backward forever compare the white?? I don't think so!

I remember you defend for Palastain in some posts, accused the Jews massacre the Palastain people, as if you are the law officer who maintain the justify.
Why you so hpocritical and shameless when we refer help and compensate the African people?

I am not "misleading the topic" you are. In case you did not realise it, this thread is about Israel and you are probably well on your way to being banned permanently for posting your rubbish in unrelated threads.

The point is, that you come on this forum trying to criticise Europeans for doing 200 years ago, exactly what China is doing now.

Europeans built railways and infrastructure in Africa when Chinese people were still living in a feudal system, most of these countries only declined to where they are now after the Europeans left. My examples showing how stupid the government of your country is, were given to demonstrate that coming from China, you of all people cannot criticise anyone. That is the relationship.

China can't even run itself properly yet. You think that by copying the West without any real understanding of what you are doing makes you are modern and progressive, but really it is only "monkey see, monkey do", and you make all the same stupid mistakes, like throwing farmers off their good productive land to build sky scraper cities, then finding out that no one can live in them because they are built in the wrong places where there is no work available for the occupants and no one can afford them anyway. Places like Ordos, Erenhot and Zhengzhou New District, which is is China's biggest ghost city, complete with entire blocks of totally empty accommodation. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

Chinese Deserted Cities

Last edited:
why I talking about 'assisatance of Afrcian.' because I point out 'USA was rubblish ,often bully the weak race.
On contrast, China often help the weak race like assistance black Afircan, so they respect China.' Then your reply continue my topic of African. we begin discuss African now. If I mislead the topic ,why you very stupid continue about Africa?

You claim the white built railways and infrastructure before one hundred of years,where and when? If these white guys really built some railways in Africa,that must for transport the materials what they rob from Africa, not for the benifits of African people. I repeat the question again,' why African people still trap in poverty,hungry,disease ? after west countries socall they give african many assistance per year. Where the so-call asssitance of west.' Maybe these white guys sit in office, move their fat ass on the chairs,enjoy the air-conditioning,sign the blank checks one after ONE. Then tell the African people ,'we already assistance you ,you must appreciate us.'
And 7 billions poeople find out the truth through television ,'numerous children of African on the starve margin,many Slums scatter arounds the big citys of African continent.In the slums no clean water,no electricity,no enough foods,even no the most simple funiture.'
Then the people rest of the world :' Oh, we know,that is the so-call 'humanity assistance' of the west! :angel:

As for you said China copy the technology of West.' Yes ,we are,but just for temprorary. If no the firepowder invented by Chinese,The Eurpeoan can conquer the world only use lance? If no compass invented by Chinese, can the Columbus discover the new land? Maybe he will lose direction on the sea.If no Papermaking and printing invented by Chinese? Could the European recorded theirs history and what they discover and progress?
Ok,our technology backward from the European by now, that we must admit. But China or other nations of the world will backward forever compare the white?? I don't think so!

I remember you defend for Palastain in some posts, accused the Jews massacre the Palastain people, as if you are the law officer who maintain the justify.
Why you so hpocritical and shameless when we refer help and compensate the African people?

The Europeans built up the infrastructure in Africa, not the US. What China is doing in Africa can not be called to support the countries in Africa. China wants the natural resources in Africa and gives a damn about the living conditions of the native population. China supported and prolonged the conflict in Darfur.

Can we go back to Israel? I think it is important to make a distinction between the government of Israel and the Israelis. It is the easy way to hate both, but we need to be selective

China is not assisting Africa, China is assisting China building road and railways so that they can plunder the mineral riches of these countries. They are doing exactly the same as the Europeans did more than 100 years ago, we learned the error of our ways but China has not.

You claim the white built railways and infrastructure before one hundred of years,where and when? If these white guys really built some railways in Africa,that must for transport the materials what they rob from Africa, not for the benifits of African people.
I don't deny that, and that is exactly the same reason why China is doing the same thing now. Your trouble is that you believe too much of your own propaganda China like most countries does nothing for anyone unless there is something in it for them.
In the late 1800s the British started building the Cape to Cairo railway, it was never completed but many parts were in Uganda and Tanzania and other countries, the Belgians and Germans also did the same in their colonies, look it up or don't Chinese computers have Google?

I repeat the question again,' why African people still trap in poverty,hungry,disease ? after west countries socall they give african many assistance per year. And 7 billions poeople find out the truth through television ,'numerous children of African on the starve margin,many Slums scatter arounds the big citys of African continent.In the slums no clean water,no electricity,no enough foods,even no the most simple funiture.'
The poverty and hunger and disease have risen out of sight since many of the European colonial powers left Africa and have been re-placed by dictators and despots like Robert Mugabe.

You seem to think that because you invented a few things many years before the Europeans that they would not have been developed at all, there is no proof of this whatsoever. The Europeans (and others) also invented many other things long before the Chinese. Which raises the question if the Chinese were so smart then why did they go backwards for the next 1800 years?

There is no similarity between your argument and mine. You are just pushing Chinese propaganda trying to make your own country look big, whereas I am defending people that I have no relation to, in fact my ancestry is Jewish.

So while we are on the subject of countries forcefully colonising others at gunpoint, "why is China still occupying Tibet'? Why do Chinese border guards shoot Tibetans trying to escape to Nepal, If this is your idea of Chinese aid to the Tibetan people, I think they can do without it.
Chinese Army Shoot Tibetan Refugees

Last edited:
Can we go back to Israel? I think it is important to make a distinction between the government of Israel and the Israelis. It is the easy way to hate both, but we need to be selective

Why do we need to be selective?
Israel sells itself as a democracy therefore Israelis are responsible for the actions of the people they elect as we all are in democracies.

In a recent poll (November 2012) 56% of Israelis described the status of Arabs in Israel as "Legal equity but institutional and societal discrimination" and a further 8% refered to it as "an apartheid system" so there is no chance that Israelis can claim they don't know the problems exist.

But perhaps this is understandable in a nation where being Jewish (50%) is more important than being Israeli (37%)?

So as mentioned why do we need to be selective, I am not for an instant claiming that all Israelis are bad nor will I claim all Palestinians are good but when you know what is going on enough to admit it and still do nothing about it even when you have the power to do so then you can claim that Israel is carrying out its peoples wishes and as such the two are indistinguishable.

Last edited:
Why do we need to be selective?
Israel sells itself as a democracy therefore Israelis are responsible for the actions of the people they elect as we all are in democracies.

In a recent poll (November 2012) 56% of Israelis described the status of Arabs in Israel as "Legal equity but institutional and societal discrimination" and a further 8% refered to it as "an apartheid system" so there is no chance that Israelis can claim they don't know the problems exist.

But perhaps this is understandable in a nation where being Jewish (50%) is more important than being Israeli (37%)?

So as mentioned why do we need to be selective, I am not for an instant claiming that all Israelis are bad nor will I claim all Palestinians are good but when you know what is going on enough to admit it and still do nothing about it even when you have the power to do so then you can claim that Israel is carrying out its peoples wishes and as such the two are indistinguishable.

So you are responsible for what the Gov in NZ does? Good to know. I agree with all Israelis aren't bad nor are the Palestinians

So you are responsible for what the Gov in NZ does? Good to know. I agree with all Israelis aren't bad nor are the Palestinians

As an individual I have little say but as a New Zealander I have to accept my share of responsibility for what my nation does and if I do not agree with what it does then I should at least make sure my voice is heard.

The idea that we can adopt the post WW2 German approach to things and claim we were either just following orders or that "we did not know" was not a valid defense then nor is it now however this is not the issue with the Israelis we have here currently as they have made it abundantly clear that they support what their government is doing.

As an individual I have little say but as a New Zealander I have to accept my share of responsibility for what my nation does and if I do not agree with what it does then I should at least make sure my voice is heard.

The idea that we can adopt the post WW2 German approach to things and claim we were either just following orders or that "we did not know" was not a valid defense then nor is it now however this is not the issue with the Israelis we have here currently as they have made it abundantly clear that they support what their government is doing.

There are Israelis making their voice heard about the atrocities conducted by the Government of Israel. Seno has provided with very good examples of that, but of course they are all bad because they are Israelis

IF you are not a stupid ,can you read my post correctly:'At least China assistance many port,airport,railways,communication facilities,hospitals,schools,stadiums,power facilities....., " the hospitals `schools`libiary` power facilities.....are these for rob the resource?you are a idiot, senojekips . When the west countries provide some many things to African people like China, then the west had qualification criticize China. We provide the TV` telephone`icebox`furniture` radio,motorcycle.machines.... and Daily necessities to African people by a fair price ,can the west provide it? Oh, sorry, I forgot the price of west products are too high, the African can not affordabale!

You claim "The poverty and hunger and disease have risen out of sight since many of the European colonial powers left Africa??"
Oh, sh!t, I am outdate now, The Earth people want to hit your face espcially Afican,because you underestimate the IQ of Earth people. just now Earth people know the" African were very rich" when white conlonize the Africa. Ha,ha ,ha ,ha, ha, I am laugh to crazy.:angel:

If the west rumor China buy the materials a low price from African people, why they can't buy materials provide more higher price than Chinese from Africa? If they can't provide more higher price ,then shut up. I reiterate principle of trading: 'fair and voluntary', if they won't sell ,we won't buy. If west countries able to provide more high salaries to workers of Africa, why the African workers still want to be employed by companies of China?

You claim the your ancestor is Jews, ha,ha, If your ancestor is Jews,do you forgot the Nazi German had massacre six-millions Jews, why you speak for the white! Because you are a white? The Jews claim their ancestor homeland locate in west Aisa. What the hell the Jews belong European race or Asian race? or the Jews want get double benifit from both. ha,ha. I think the Jews very poor, they alway seek other countries shield them, if no USA protection, the Israeli already were been kick out sh!t by the Arab. At least China had ability protect himself by his own power,even the west countrie or Russian dare not attack us. Sorry ,I don't want to curse Israel, because you uneasing attack my country. So I take revenge on you.

About Tibet, I am boring hearing the same problem again and again. If USA retreat from America homeland what they got the land from American Indian, If Cananda retreat from north Ameirca, If Russian retreat from North Aisa. Then we retreat from Tibet ,deal? Or you country launch a big war free Tibet from China? Ha,ha, we expect you do these.

[quote idiot senojekip[/quote];656633]

China is not assisting Africa, China is assisting China building road and railways so that they can plunder the mineral riches of these countries. They are doing exactly the same as the Europeans did more than 100 years ago, we learned the error of our ways but China has not.

I don't deny that, and that is exactly the same reason why China is doing the same thing now. Your trouble is that you believe too much of your own propaganda China like most countries does nothing for anyone unless there is something in it for them.
In the late 1800s the British started building the Cape to Cairo railway, it was never completed but many parts were in Uganda and Tanzania and other countries, the Belgians and Germans also did the same in their colonies, look it up or don't Chinese computers have Google?

The poverty and hunger and disease have risen out of sight since many of the European colonial powers left Africa and have been re-placed by dictators and despots like Robert Mugabe.

You seem to think that because you invented a few things many years before the Europeans that they would not have been developed at all, there is no proof of this whatsoever. The Europeans (and others) also invented many other things long before the Chinese. Which raises the question if the Chinese were so smart then why did they go backwards for the next 1800 years?

There is no similarity between your argument and mine. You are just pushing Chinese propaganda trying to make your own country look big, whereas I am defending people that I have no relation to, in fact my ancestry is Jewish.

So while we are on the subject of countries forcefully colonising others at gunpoint, "why is China still occupying Tibet'? Why do Chinese border guards shoot Tibetans trying to escape to Nepal, If this is your idea of Chinese aid to the Tibetan people, I think they can do without it.
[/quote]

Last edited:
There are Israelis making their voice heard about the atrocities conducted by the Government of Israel. Seno has provided with very good examples of that, but of course they are all bad because they are Israelis

Now you are simply misrepresenting what I said which was..."I am not for an instant claiming that all Israelis are bad nor will I claim all Palestinians are good"

If you can not put up a reasonable argument at least wait a few weeks before you try and misquote someone.

Seno has provided with very good examples of that, but of course they are all bad because they are Israelis

Yes there are and with luck I will be talking to at least one of them within a week, what will you be doing?

IF you are not a stupid ,can you read my post correctly:'At least China assistance many port,airport,railways,communication facilities,hospitals,schools,stadiums,power facilities....., " the hospitals `schools`libiary` power facilities.....are these for rob the resource?you are a idiot, senojekips . When the west countries provide some many things to African people like China, then the west had qualification criticize China.

"The West" as you say, did all of the same things that China is doing, exactly the same, and they did it over 100 years ago when China was still ruled by petty warlords.

You talk as if China is the only country to do these things, you need to realise that China is over 100 years behind the times in this respect. There were no aircraft so airports were out of the question and Sports stadiums were hardly in vogue at the time and are still a waste of money in these places as they need many other things first.

All your arguments are like your information, 100 years out of date. You don't build airports for the natives, you build them for the Chinese, the locals are far too poor to fly anywhere. Like all Chinese who have never been allowed out of your own country, you are just a dupe for the CCP political cadres. You have no idea of what really goes on in the world do you?

It's waste my time for contradict your absurd arguments,even a little child laugh at the IQ of yours. If you are not a stupied ,then you must had other bad idea.

What the hell I just read:" you claim China built the airport isn't not for African people? Because African so poverty, they can't affrodable the tickets of flight. So for the same reason, we should not built school for African children,because they no ability afford the tuition. We should not build the hosipital for African, because they no ability bear the medical fee. we should NOT built the railway for African ,because they are so poor, had no moneys buy the tickets of train....and so on. If the African hear you beg China stop asstaince for them, they must kick the sh!t out of your ass.:angel:

You just a white racist who hope the African trap in poverty and disease forever.
As for what west countries did before 150 in Africa, I didn't care. I just care what west countries can do for African and other developing countries by nowdays!

'The Chinese have never been allowed out of our country' ??? I think you should take some medicines for your brain.
You search it on the internet, According the satistics, 83.18 millions Chinese visitors go out from China to the other countries in 2012.

"The West" as you say, did all of the same things that China is doing, exactly the same, and they did it over 100 years ago when China was still ruled by petty warlords.

You talk as if China is the only country to do these things, you need to realise that China is over 100 years behind the times in this respect. There were no aircraft so airports were out of the question and Sports stadiums were hardly in vogue at the time and are still a waste of money in these places as they need many other things first.

All your arguments are like your information, 100 years out of date. You don't build airports for the natives, you build them for the Chinese, the locals are far too poor to fly anywhere. Like all Chinese who have never been allowed out of your own country, you are just a dupe for the CCP political cadres. You have no idea of what really goes on in the world do you?

Last edited:
Don't go away mad,... just go away. No one agrees with you because you are just a CCP stooge trying to spread your propaganda, unfortunately for you, we in the West have seen all of the stupid mistakes that China makes.

You tell us that you are in Africa to help the Africans, your time and money would be better spent trying to help the Chinese people, a people who died like flies because of the stupid ideas of your own government.

Unlike in China, ordinary people here have unrestricted access to the Internet and we see everything that goes on in the world not like in China where access is severely restricted. I notice that you have never attempted to try and explain why the Chinese are in Tibet or why the Chinese Army kills those people who tried to escape? I suppose you will be doing that in Africa next?

You can never win this argument because you don't know the facts you only know what the CCP cadres tell you, And like the cheap that you are you then go on the Internet and try and spread this bullsh!t to others. The fact that you do not realise that the rest of the world is aware of what is going on in China shows exactly how backward your people are.

It's waste my time for contradict your absurd arguments,even a little child laugh at the IQ of yours. If you are not a stupied ,then you must had other bad idea.

What the hell I just read:" you claim China built the airport isn't not for African people? Because African so poverty, they can't affrodable the tickets of flight. So for the same reason, we should not built school for African children,because they no ability afford the tuition. We should not build the hosipital for African, because they no ability bear the medical fee. we should NOT built the railway for African ,because they are so poor, had no moneys buy the tickets of train....and so on. If the African hear you beg China stop asstaince for them, they must kick the sh!t out of your ass.:angel:

You just a white racist who hope the African trap in poverty and disease forever.
As for what west countries did before 150 in African, I didn't care. I just care what west countries can do for African and other developling countries by nowdays!

If your idiots continue spead rumor any more ,I will consider you are not a human,you just a mental patients, son of *****,I never communicate with the a mental patients.:spam2:

Don't waste my time, idiot. Hey, fool ,your repeat the Tibet again and again that I warn you, can I repeat the Nazi German masscre six millions Jews again and agains? Hey ,fool, if you dare not face your Jews from German masscre, just like a dog constantly oral attack my country.I think you just like a woman and a coward, you are not a real man.

Hey, let us talk about the Nazi massacre, so what? The German army the slaughter Jews ,The Jews is your ancestor.

of course ,our government will help the Chinese people,that don't need you worry about! but your white racist didin't allow us help African?

Son of *****! you spread the rumor constantly 'Chinese army shoot the Tibetan? and Chinese want to kill African? really ? Sorry, I forgot tell you , 'The Chinese policemen just killed 70 tourists of American and British in Shanghai last week, Are you satisfy? fool, ha ha!

Don't go away mad,... just go away. No one agrees with you because you are just a CCP stooge trying to spread your propaganda, unfortunately for you, we in the West have seen all of the stupid mistakes that China makes.

You tell us that you are in Africa to help the Africans, your time and money would be better spent trying to help the Chinese people, a people who died like flies because of the stupid ideas of your own government.

Unlike in China, ordinary people here have unrestricted access to the Internet and we see everything that goes on in the world not like in China where access is severely restricted. I notice that you have never attempted to try and explain why the Chinese are in Tibet or why the Chinese Army kills those people who tried to escape? I suppose you will be doing that in Africa next?

You can never win this argument because you don't know the facts you only know what the CCP cadres tell you, And like the cheap that you are you then go on the Internet and try and spread this bullsh!t to others. The fact that you do not realise that the rest of the world is aware of what is going on in China shows exactly how backward your people are.

Last edited:
If your idiots continue spead rumor any more ,I will consider you are not a human,you just a mental patients, son of *****,I never communicate with the a mental patients.:spam2:

Don't waste my time, idiot. Hey, fool ,your repeat the Tibet again and again that I warn you, can I repeat the Nazi German masscre six millions Jews again and agains. Hey ,fool, if you can't face your Jews from German masscre, just like a dog of uneasing oral attack my country.I think you just like a woman and a coward, you are not a real man.
Hey, let us talk about the Nazi masscre, so what?
of course ,our government will help the Chinese people,that don't need you worry about! but your white racist didin't allow us help African!

Son of *****! you spread the rumor 'Chinese army shoot the Tibeten? really ? Sorry, I forgot tell you , 'The Chinese policmen just killed 70 tourists of American and British in Shanghai last week, Are you satisfy? fool, ha ha!

Were you born like that or did your mum drop you on your head?

Sorry,everybody.senojekips just point out my fault? Because I forgot tell the truth China policemen had killed 1700 tourists of American and British who visit China in 2012!

oh,ooooo, it our fault ! we should not killed so many friends come from USA and England.

Back