So why do people hate Israel? - Page 56




 
--
 
April 18th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It's almost nothing to do with Australia or Belgium, It's more about trying to right the wrongs of the past that will lead to a de-escalaton of Global Islamic Terrorism which has arisen almost completely as a result of the formation of Israel on land owned by the Palestinian people,... that is all of the Palestinian people Muslim Christian and Jewish.
Now that I see you are using a broad scope on this, I can't help but to step more towards your corner of the room on this.
April 18th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Yes, I know, I couldn't resist saying what I said. You have an interesting view on this, Spike. The Israeli problem is the major key to all the problems with the so called global terrorism or international terrorism we have today.
It certainly is,... but problem is, and will continue to be, so long as there are just too many people with selfish vested interests who are quite happy to deny the painfully obvious truth.

The only possible reason that I can see for this, is the usual problems we have with those in power,... they are just too ashamed to admit that they have been part of an unprecedented, huge and stupid error of judgment. Rather than lose face by admitting it, they are quite willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives and obscene amounts of taxpayers money to maintain the illusion.

What started out as an Israeli/Palestinan problem has now escalated into a war, Muslims against those who they consider to be the supporters the US policy on Palestine.
April 19th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It certainly is,... but problem is, and will continue to be, so long as there are just too many people with selfish vested interests who are quite happy to deny the painfully obvious truth.

The only possible reason that I can see for this, is the usual problems we have with those in power,... they are just too ashamed to admit that they have been part of an unprecedented, huge and stupid error of judgment. Rather than lose face by admitting it, they are quite willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives and obscene amounts of taxpayers money to maintain the illusion.

What started out as an Israeli/Palestinan problem has now escalated into a war, Muslims against those who they consider to be the supporters the US policy on Palestine.
I agree with you, Spike. So instead of going into the blame game (please don't) How shall, they (Israel and the neighbors, I include Palestine to this) reach an agreement so both can be safe? We need to discuss solutions, not who did what, I think you agree to that. We cannot disarm the hostile countries to Israel and we cannot disarm Israel; the only way is to reach an agreement
--
April 19th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I agree with you, Spike. So instead of going into the blame game (please don't) How shall, they (Israel and the neighbors, I include Palestine to this) reach an agreement so both can be safe? We need to discuss solutions, not who did what, I think you agree to that. We cannot disarm the hostile countries to Israel and we cannot disarm Israel; the only way is to reach an agreement
It's simple and been done before.

They must adopt the south African solution or something based on that, as it is the only way of addressing the current (and more importantly) the future problems.
Recognition must be given to the fact that the land is that of the Palestinians and they must make the decisions as to which way they go. All of the past injustices committed to uphold the old regime must be addressed

Not everyone will be happy, as happened in South Africa, but it will solve the majority of the issues and give is a solid footing to work from, which can't happen at the moment because most of the present claims are not based on reason, morality or fact. For example, the claim that "today's Jews have a right of return to Palestine because their ancestors passed through the area 1300 years ago".... Pardon???

Imagine what would be the outcome, should you or I (or anyone else for that matter) try such a thing.

The Israelis are keen to perpetrate the myth that they have a "Right" to be there and that their occupation and the injustices committed to uphold this myth, is merely a local problem, whereas their actions have bought about a boilover and incited the Muslims of the world, which has in turn led many previously moderate Muslims to Fundamentalism. From there, it is anyone's guess where it could go as the fundamentalists use this as justification to spread terror around the world to support their cause. A cause that they can legitimise as a result of Israels occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestinian land.
April 19th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It's simple and been done before.

They must adopt the south African solution or something based on that, as it is the only way of addressing the current (and more importantly) the future problems.
Recognition must be given to the fact that the land is that of the Palestinians and they must make the decisions as to which way they go. All of the past injustices committed to uphold the old regime must be addressed

Not everyone will be happy, as happened in South Africa, but it will solve the majority of the issues and give is a solid footing to work from, which can't happen at the moment because most of the present claims are not based on reason, morality or fact. For example, the claim that "today's jews have a right of return to Palestine because their ancestors passed through the area 1300 years ago".... Pardon???

Imagine what would be the outcome, should you or I (or anyone else for that matter) try such a thing.
And in South America, when they left their totalitarian systems, personally, it might even apply to my drinking sprees throughout Germany, I might try to claim Germany as mine.....Sorry, to leave this spiral of retaliations, is not easy for them to do so. The economic factor between both of them, make them dependent on each other
April 19th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
And in South America, when they left their totalitarian systems, personally, it might even apply to my drinking sprees throughout Germany, I might try to claim Germany as mine.....Sorry, to leave this spiral of retaliations, is not easy for them to do so. The economic factor between both of them, make them dependent on each other
I dunno if I'm reading you correctly, but I think you'd find that the Palestinians would gladly sacrifice their present miserable existence as second class citizens in their own country, subject to the constant thefts, harassment, beatings and gratuitous murders, by their occupiers, for the loss of whatever economic ties may be in place. (if there are any)

They certainly couldn't be any worse off economically than they have been for the last 60 years or so.

Y'know the old saying. "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees".
April 19th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
You deliberately mistake US approval for world approval.
Again the physical evidence shows you to be no more than a (probably paid) Zionist stooge. If Israeli courts worked for Arabs, 99% of Israeli Jews would have no land
As for Palestinian videos, probably about about 0.001% of what the Zionists claim. It's a lot harder to fake videos that are backed by some of the worlds most reliable news agencies than it is to put forward some Zionist propagandist making claims that they are the victims, in direct contradiction of all physical and video evidence.
I'm not a stooge and I don't get paid. You are very wrong about this and it is because you don't rely on facts but on your wrong interpretations.

Arab family's home win blow to Israeli 'Jews only' policy

Hashem Abdel Rahman, mayor of Umm el-Fahm and local head of the Islamic movement (quoted in Newsday):
“Despite the discrimination and injustice faced by Arab citizens, the democracy and justice in Israel is better than the democracy and justice in Arab and Islamic countries….”

Quote:
They prove it the same way as the Australian Aboriginals prove it, they don't have to,... history is their proof.
That's not possible. The Aboriginals were the only society on a big Island. The island was theirs, no question about it. Palestine has seen dozens of societies and the Ottoman Land Code of 1858 required land owners to register ownership. So every land owned by an Arab Palestinian is on file.
April 19th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Do you mean in the Islamic world? When I am reading this thread, I am thinking about it as the Australian-Belgian war. You two, my IMF friends, you are really fighting for your views
My views are based on facts, his view is based on his opinion of wright or wrong. Facts are what they are.

The League of Nations partitionend Palestine, one part for Israel and the other for the Palestinians. That is a fact. Wheter it was right or wrong is opinion.
Jews accepted, Palestinians refused. Fact. Can you go to court and reclaim something you refused without new evidence?
April 19th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Yes, I know, I couldn't resist saying what I said. You have an interesting view on this, Spike. The Israeli problem is the major key to all the problems with the so called global terrorism or international terrorism we have today.
I strongly disagree. Just take a look at all the places were Islamic terrorism lives. Then look what they are fighting for. It's all about Muslim land and imposing sharia law. The Palestine situation is exploited by terrorist because of the backing of many left wing organisations. Do not forget that the Palestine situation is also about Muslim land.
April 19th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It certainly is,... but problem is, and will continue to be, so long as there are just too many people with selfish vested interests who are quite happy to deny the painfully obvious truth.

The only possible reason that I can see for this, is the usual problems we have with those in power,... they are just too ashamed to admit that they have been part of an unprecedented, huge and stupid error of judgment. Rather than lose face by admitting it, they are quite willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives and obscene amounts of taxpayers money to maintain the illusion.

What started out as an Israeli/Palestinan problem has now escalated into a war, Muslims against those who they consider to be the supporters the US policy on Palestine.
Then talk to people (non muslim) who used to live in a neighbourhood that turned into a muslim community and you will change your view quite rapidly.
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism