So why do people hate Israel?

Under sufferance, it an "agreement" that would not stand up in any court of law and no doubt you are well aware of that.

Under sufferance, it an "agreement" that would not stand up in any court of law and no doubt you are well aware of that.

Then why, in all those years, did no one filed a complaint? If you ar so sure that the areement will not hold in any court, then use the link I gave you to file one yourself. If you win you'll be the hero of the Arabs.

In case you lost it, here it is again:

UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL - Complaint Procedure

Last edited:
Then why, in all those years, did no one filed a complaint? If you ar so sure that the areement will not hold in any court, then use the link I gave you to file one yourself. If you win you'll be the hero of the Arabs.

In case you lost it, here it is again:

UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL - Complaint Procedure
I never missed it nor am I so stupid as to not realise what the truth is. You seem to be of the opinion that the Palestinians are totally unaware that they have absolutely no chance of a fair hearing and even less of a judgement based on fact. So why should they waste years of their time and effort, like so many oppressed people they will combat it in their own way, the only way they have left.

If you want an example of the effectiveness of the UN in such matters just look at the outcome of all the condemnatory resolutions they have raised against Israel.

You are not very bright are you?.... you feel that every one is as brainwashed as yourself, or is it just your way of supporting your Zionazi masters?

I never missed it nor am I so stupid as to not realise what the truth is. You seem to be of the opinion that the Palestinians are totally unaware that they have absolutely no chance of a fair hearing and even less of a judgement based on fact. So why should they waste years of their time and effort, like so many oppressed people they will combat it in their own way, the only way they have left.

I forward this thought, Palestinian childeren growing up in the slums of Gaza know that they will never have a say for statehood, or when a Isreali housing development is about to force their family off their land.

Or when just to get to school as a second class citizen they must go through body scanners and mulitple searches.

Tell me, what child can learn , grow and prosper when they are not sure if a foreign military body is about to intrude in their day to day weighing on their mind every night?

Instead of for say, their studies?

No wonder many grow up and become militants. I am not supporting violence just mentioning a point.

I forward this thought, Palestinian childeren growing up in the slums of Gaza know that they will never have a say for statehood, or when a Isreali housing development is about to force their family off their land.

Or when just to get to school as a second class citizen they must go through body scanners and mulitple searches.

Tell me, what child can learn , grow and prosper when they are not sure if a foreign military body is about to intrude in their day to day weighing on their mind every night?

Instead of for say, their studies?

No wonder many grow up and become militants. I am not supporting violence just mentioning a point.
It's no use telling VD this as he really has no idea if what is, and has, been going on this area for the last 64 years and more.

For example. he does not even realise that agreements made under duress, are not legally binding. A basic tenet of Common Law.

It's no use telling VD this as he really has no idea if what is, and has, been going on this area for the last 64 years and more.

For example. he does not even realise that agreements made under duress, are not legally binding. A basic tenet of Common Law.

The longer Palestine is strangled like this, the more and more pushes for violent and criminal activity as a way of life will be sought there.

If it's impossible for a large portion of the population to have an proper education, be granted proper representation in a viable form of government. And be granted at least the ability to have a fufilling life.

Then terrorism towards Israel, and general upheaval in the area of question is garunteed, because you've practically removed any other paths for Palestine's youth today to follow.

From my point of view as an American I am extremly concerned that this will aid the drawing in of my country in a regional conflict that is budding here.

Something I don't want to see my countrymen and women and family members and friends forced to fight.

The longer Palestine is strangled like this, the more and more pushes for violent and criminal activity as a way of life will be sought there.

If it's impossible for a large portion of the population to have an proper education, be granted proper representation in a viable form of government. And be granted at least the ability to have a fufilling life.

Then terrorism towards Israel, and general upheaval in the area of question is garunteed, because you've practically removed any other paths for Palestine's youth today to follow.

From my point of view as an American I am extremly concerned that this will aid the drawing in of my country in a regional conflict that is budding here.

Something I don't want to see my countrymen and women and family members and friends forced to fight.
It's a lot more serious than just Israel's false claims to a land which is not theirs. Unfortunately, you are already involved and have had many tens of thousands of your youngest and brightest citizens killed and maimed as a result of it but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

If it were not for the US support of Israel, or more to the point, the active suppression of natural justice for the native inhabitants af the area, there would not be any Al Quaeda, Hamas or a dozen other factions that have come into being in an attempt to remove the Israelis from a land to which they have no legitimate claim.

Somewhere in your government there are people who feel that, "might is right" and that they can successfully solve this problem militarily. In the past the US has weathered many economic flat periods by stimulating the Military industrial complex, (they have maintained or become militarily involved in little hot spots around the world) .

This has all been done with the full knowledge that eventually the taxpayers are going to have to "pay the piper" and the politicians and economists of the time have always thought that this would come long after they were no longer in power, and it would not be their worry, they will have had their moment of glory, got ridiculously wealthy and disappeared into the past.

Well, we are now reaching that time, a time when the US is suffering for it's military and economic indiscretions of the past. Effectively the interest on your national debt has surpassed your ability to repay it, without just printing more cash and even the most naive person realises that this has the very real chance of spiralling out of control and your country will eventually have to forfeit on at least part of it's debt which in turn will send the rest of the world into a crash.

Does any of this appear familiar? Just look back at what has gone on over the last five years.

Last edited:
Well, we are now reaching that time, a time when the US is suffering for it's military and economic indiscretions of the past. Effectively the interest on your national debt has surpassed your ability to repay it, without just printing more cash and even the most naive person realises that this has the very real chance of spiralling out of control and your country will eventually have to forfeit on at least part of it's debt which in turn will send the rest of the world into a crash.

Does any of this appear familiar? Just look back at what has gone on over the last five years.

This is part of the grand complex situation faced by myself, as well as the youth of this country in my generation and the ones yet to have reached adulthood.

You may ask "what does the Israel situation have to do with you?"

My answer: Everything.

It is a clear snapshot if you will, a clear indication of the sacrifice of exporting our ideals, over the procuring of our interest.

This sort of diplomatic manuplation is exactly what gave us the finacial means to overtake the Soviets.

And gave us our "gilded age". Which in some form or another was granted to the British Empire, Ancient Chinese dynasties, and even the Romans during the illusion of the Pax Romana.

Point is, in our acclerated society today, these same scripts of history are being played out again, one of the symptoms is rearing it's ugly head once more.

We are relying on what we are good at to suppress economic dysfunction. (propping up and pouring money into our military industrial complex in times of waning.)

No greater example of arms sales being used to prop up the economy as with Israel.

The ex Soviet republic's did the same with massive arms sales to warring factions in Africa in the 90's, oh how well that worked out? History says the rest. Only with our technological prowess the circumstances are much more dire.

Very amusing. Monty Python couldn't have done it better.

IFor example. he does not even realise that agreements made under duress, are not legally binding. A basic tenet of Common Law.

Instead of sticking your head into the sand you would better read what the positive effect was on the Palestinians and the beginning of their state. Their first in history, thanks to an immigrant, Israel and the US.

The Palestinians administer 96% of their own population (areas A and B). They are responible for their education, administration and economy.

No proper education? The Palestinians have a Illiteracy rate for persons aged 15 years and above of 4,7%(2011/2012). The best of the whole Arab world and better than Turkey and Iran.(2009)
They even have more schools than mosques! 2.704 vs 2.593 (2011)
List of Palestinian universities and colleges.

Their political problems are due to infighting and not due to external factors.

When the Islamic Brotherhood took power in Egypt they opened up the crossings, but instead of using this to the advantage of their people in Gaza they used it to send in fanaticals who killed Egyptian guards and tried (to no avail, again) to attack Israel. The result: closure of the crossings and a lot of tunnels destroyed by the Egyptians. Again the Palestians (in gaza) are cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

I start to think that you are working for the Israeli intelligence by claiming things that are very easily to disprove and thereby giving the reader the impression of Israeli superiority.

Anyway, if you want to help the Palestinians, side with the 95% who want to have a peacefull and prosperous life instead of those 5% fanatics who make life a hell for the rest of the population.

Yeah, yeah yeah, we all knew that you'd have something stupid to say about it.

More excuses, more total distortions, more BS.

Anyway, if you want to help the Palestinians, side with the 95% who want to have a peacefull and prosperous life instead of those 5% fanatics who make life a hell for the rest of the population.
We do side with them, that's why the Israelis must get out of Palestine, so they can have a peaceful and prosperous life, there is no way that living in fear as second class citizens under Israeli occupation they can ever get it.

Oh, and it's more like 99.99% who want this. Not counting those living in Israel who are too scared the truth lest they are thrown out of their homes, or beaten and tortured in Israeli prisons.

Palestinians are not even allowed to use their own streets
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iiVudwrNUg"]NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

We do side with them, that's why the Israelis must get out of Palestine, so they can have a peaceful and prosperous life, there is no way that living in fear as second class citizens under Israeli occupation they can ever get it.

Oh, and it's more like 99.99% who want this. Not counting those living in Israel who are too scared the truth lest they are thrown out of their homes, or beaten and tortured in Israeli prisons.

NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED! - YouTube

I think we can change the name of this thread to the Duracell thread; it’s going and going and going......or comes around, goes around because it is going in a circle and there is no beginning or an end of a circle. Sorry, I couldn't resist the urgent feeling

I think we can change the name of this thread to the Duracell thread; it’s going and going and going......or comes around, goes around because it is going in a circle and there is no beginning or an end of a circle. Sorry, I couldn't resist the urgent feeling

I a reflection of the true situation I suppose.

Yes,... and it is for the very same reason that the problems in the middle east will just go on and on. Every one will tell you how much they detest the constant fighting, but no one is willing to admit that Israel was a mistake,.. well at least in a land that is not theirs.

Now we are all suffering because our ignorance, arrogance and lack of concern to see the Palestinians given their land back, has developed into a world wide problem.

Last edited:

NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED! - YouTube

Open up your eyes! The IDF is in the West Bank to get the suicide bombers and terrorists before they can enter Israel, and it works! Stop the 5% fanatics and make a peace deal. Look at Jordan and Egypt how to do it. Most, if not all, Palestinian casualties come from IDF retaliations not attacks.

What have the fanatics gained since the creation of Israel? Only misery for their own people. They are responsible for the mess they are in, not Israel.

And no, you cannot change the future by living in the past.

Yes,... and it is for the very same reason that the problems in the middle east will just go on and on. Every one will tell you how much they detest the constant fighting, but no one is willing to admit that Israel was a mistake,.. well at least in a land that is not theirs.

Now we are all suffering because our ignorance, arrogance and lack of concern to see the Palestinians given their land back, has developed into a world wide problem.

If you don't now the problem then you come to the wrong conclusion.

Last edited:
Open up your eyes!
Use your brain, if the Israel weren't in Palestine, there wouldn't be any suicide bombers bothering them, would there?

What have the fanatics gained since the creation of Israel? Only misery for their own people. They are responsible for the mess they are in, not Israel.
I thought you said that suicide bombers were a big worry in Israel. if Israel has no worries, why are you complaining on their behalf. Like all of your kind you want to have everything your way, and it's just not going to happen. So, if I crash my car into your home, you are responsible for it?

And no, you cannot change the future by living in the past.
Tell it to the Zionists who are trying to recreate the days of King David in Palestine.

If you don't now the problem then you come to the wrong conclusion.
That's a p!ss weak excuse, because you do know the problem, you are just to brainwashed and arrogant to admit to it.

Last edited:
This is a real Palestinian. An example for all of them to follow, not the so called freedom fighters who bring only destruction.

Screen%20shot%202011-10-31%20at%2015.32.44.png

Everyone comes to visit him, Hamas, Fatah and Israeli officers of the West Bank coordination unit.
He is the richest Palestinian in the world.

At home with Munib Al-Masri.

This is the one not to follow:

AP120206016251-2-540x464.jpg

Lifestyles of the Rich and Palestinian
Palestinian Authority president stealing millions in aid, Middle East experts say

The former is a businessman , does not blame Israel and has a very good life. The latter is a politician, President of the Palestinians, blames evrything on Israel and keeps his country poor (not himself).

Rep. Gary Ackerman (D., N.Y.) : “It is the failure of the Palestinians to say ‘Yes’ that has prevented them from having a state of their own—not the [security] fence, not the settlements … not the [Israeli Defense Forces], not [Israeli] Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu or anyone else,”

Gulf Arab governments : ‘Why should we give them money when their officials will just steal it?”

The fanatics are fighting the wrong enemy.

The absolute stupidity of your last comment shows exactly how little thought you have put into this subject. The fact that the freedom fighters would rather attack Israel shows their determination to rid their country of the cause of 99% of their real problems first. Then, and only then, can they begin to sort out their own internal problems.

"When you are up to your neck in angry alligators, it's no time to be wondering how you might drain the swamp"

So Gary Ackerman is a Zionist stooge, most likely on the Israelis payroll, and you talk to me about corrupt Palestinians? LOL

Last edited:
It also iterates that clearly Israeli interest groups can and do buy leverage in bodies of government, as well as non governmental organizations. In many cases push for the failure of any attempt at a clear Palestinian representitive body.

The conspriacy stops where the reality begins. Look no futher than the very intermingled relationship with Israel in the U.S. Government. And the large amounts of time and personel who are constantly in Washington 365 days a year. Who's job is to secure and push Israeli interests and needs.

Israel is doing this with any attempt of Palestine to form and council or clear movement that would impede Israel's hunger for Palestinian land.

This vicous circle will persist either until the U.S. disenfranchises Israeli policy and interests. Or Palestine is gone forever.

So of course, this do not surprise me at all that the funds for Palestine are stolen and that there is a pocket of very wealthy Palestinians who are pro Israel. Makes perfect sense what is happening there.

Also , to buy out your interest this is not soley limited to money. Leverage can be achieved by witholding resources, controling trade routes, and even geopolitcal blackmail. Money is not the only method Israel uses to achieve it's goals for Palestine.

So far they have been allowed by lack of action to be highly successful at this.

The ones who accuse others of not knowing what' it is all about have really no clue. Because whatever happens or whatever fact they only have one answer: blame Israel (including the USA).

If an immigrant (Egyptian born Arafat) is hailed as the liberator of Palestinian towns for the first time in their history because of the Oslo accords he signed they refuse to see it as such and blame Israel and the US of putting pressure upon him.

When palestinian leaders steal the money destined for their own population, they blame Israel.

When a Palestinian gets rich, they blame Israel.

When a few trees are uprooted they blame Israel and when a Palestinian plants 1500 trees they blame him for working with Israel!

When Arab countries attack Israel they blame Israel.

When a poor Palestinian farmer is able to sell his property and go and live a good life somwhere else they blame Israel.

When Egyptian guards are killed in the Sinai by palestinian fanatics they blame Israel!

I hope you don't get as smart as the Iranian president and blame to much rain or to hot weather in the Palestinian territories on Israel too.

I have another one: blame the lack of Arabian support on Israel!

If you lay the blame everytime on someone else how in the hell do you think you are going to solve it?

You want a solution? Look at how the Israelis did it and copy it instead of blaming someone else.

You want a solution? Look at how the Israelis did it and copy it instead of blaming someone else.
Sorry, but armed occupation and ethnic cleansing is not a legal or viable option among most first world countries.

Last edited:
Back