So why do people hate Israel?

Would we have to be in Afghanistan if there was no Middle Eastern problem? NO.

YES, the attack on 9/11 had nothing to do with the US support of Israel but with foreign boots on muslim ground (US troops in Saudi Arabia - 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis)

Would we have to be in Yemen if there was no Middle Eastern problem? NO.

YES, terrorists are constantly looking for save havens, Yemen is one of them.

Would Al Qaeda exist if not for the Middle Eastern problem? NO.

YES, they want a global caliphate and Al Qaeda fights foreign boots on muslim ground.

Would we have a Middle Eastern problem if not for Israel? NO.

YES, Sunni vs Shia

Why is it that you blame everything on Israel (and the US plus anyone who support the jews) yet the terrorist organisations, that you claim are founded because of Israel, do not attack Israel? Only Jihadis from Hamas attack Israel. Oh yes, Iran also tried to attack Israelis outside Israel with minor succes.

Why is it that you blame everything on Israel (and the US plus anyone who support the jews) yet the terrorist organisations, that you claim are founded because of Israel, do not attack Israel? Only Jihadis from Hamas attack Israel. Oh yes, Iran also tried to attack Israelis outside Israel with minor succes.

I don't blame everything on Israel I blame almost everything on the creation of Israel, whether you support Israel or not you surely must agree that the transplanting of a population onto land that someone else claims causes problems and in this case it has caused and continues to cause problems on a world wide scale.

Seriously how many millions a year does it cost the world in security because a bunch of European Jews think they have claim to land middle Eastern Muslims have lived on for 1500+ years?

I for one grow tired of the all the excuses for a nation built from terrorism that contributes nothing to the world but violence and the perpetual misery of the people it deposed all so it can continue to take more land from those people.

However the people that are responsible for this mess ultimately must be the Western world, Britain for its double dealing actions prior to and during WW1, the UN for for letting one holocaust justify another and the US for funding yet another pariah nation to build its own empire.

So I blame Israel because it is a colonising, land grabbing foreign entity in a land that is not theirs, I blame the US for keeping them there, I blame Britain and the rest of the western world for not showing the guts to pack a bunch of European boat people back on boats and sending them back to Poland and Germany where they came from. So do not believe that I think this is all the fault of the Jews we must also take responsibility for the monster our cowardice created

Last edited:
I don't blame everything on Israel I blame almost everything on the creation of Israel, whether you support Israel or not you surely must agree that the transplanting of a population onto land that someone else claims causes problems and in this case it has caused and continues to cause problems on a world wide scale.

Seriously how many millions a year does it cost the world in security because a bunch of European Jews think they have claim to land middle Eastern Muslims have lived on for 1500+ years?

I for one grow tired of the all the excuses for a nation built from terrorism that contributes nothing to the world but violence and the perpetual misery of the people it deposed all so it can continue to take more land from those people.

However the people that are responsible for this mess ultimately must be the Western world, Britain for its double dealing actions prior to and during WW1, the UN for for letting one holocaust justify another and the US for funding yet another pariah nation to build its own empire.

So I blame Israel because it is a colonising, land grabbing foreign entity in a land that is not theirs, I blame the US for keeping them there, I blame Britain and the rest of the western world for not showing the guts to pack a bunch of European boat people back on boats and sending them back to Poland and Germany where they came from. So do not believe that I think this is all the fault of the Jews we must also take responsibility for the monster our cowardice created

I would agree with you if Israel was created on the land of a liberated Palestinian country. But that wasn't the case, Israel was founded on land captured by the allies (western, Arab and Jewish) on the Ottoman Empire. The "Palestinians" who at last could have had a first class opportunity to have their own country didn't participate in the fighting. Worse, some of them fought against the allies. After WWI and WWII many countries were founded. Many people fled and had to start a new life in another country. It was not only the Jews who fled.

The Arabs who fought with the allies were very glad that the Jews came to Palestine but they didn't want them to have a country of their own because of religious reasons. Non muslims are not allowed to rule muslim ground. That's the core of the troubles. Stealing the land in their (muslim) point of view is different than ours.

If Israel wouldn't have been created would you have mind a Jewish controled Jerusalem city state? After all, Jerusalem always had a Jewish majority. And yet that part, the part where the Jews always had the majority, must become the capital of a future Islamic Palestine. Don't you find that weird? Ever thought about that?

Boko Harem in Nigeria doesn't care about Israel they want sharia law in Nigeria. The same for Al Shabaab in Somaila, the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines and other groups in many other countries.

The connection with all these troubled spots is sharia law and non muslims on muslim ground. Replace the Jews with Christians in a catholic state and it would be kill the crusaders instead of the zionists.

Strangely enough, it were Jews and Christians who lived there for the greater part of history, not Arabs and Muslims.

I see a lot of fragments strung together to form a rather incoherent argument there.

1) No one is denying that Jews lived in the region for thousands of years.
2) No one is arguing that the region is home to 3 major religions.

But you still keep trying to connect the European boat people to the indigenous Jews and I hate to break it to you but they have nothing in common other than religion.

Here is an interesting thing my wife is Catholic but her mother is Jewish how do you explain that without drawing the conclusion that "Jewish" is a religion and not a race and if that is the case then all those who arrived in the region from Europe have no claim to the region at all.

The fragmentation of the region only really started when "immigration" began in earnest until then Palestinian Jews, Muslims and Christians got on reasonably well.

Last edited:
I see a lot of fragments strung together to form a rather incoherent argument there.

1) No one is denying that Jews lived in the region for thousands of years.
2) No one is arguing that the region is home to 3 major religions.

But you still keep trying to connect the European boat people to the indigenous Jews and I hate to break it to you but they have nothing in common other than religion.

Here is an interesting thing my wife is Catholic but her mother is Jewish how do you explain that without drawing the conclusion that "Jewish" is a religion and not a race and if that is the case then all those who arrived in the region from Europe have no claim to the region at all.

The fragmentation of the region only really started when "immigration" began in earnest until then Palestinian Jews, Muslims and Christians got on reasonably well.

And where came the Arabs from? The ancestors of the Arabs now living in the region Palestine were the ones who chased away most Jews and a lot of Christians when they conquered the region in the 7th century.

Now you can argue that that is a very long time ago so, if we wait some centuries more, Israel would become the legitimate owner when we follow that logic.

So we are back to one of my very first questions on this forum : how far is one allowed to go back in time to prove he's right? In the end we'll end up with the first society somewhere in southern Africa. Can they claim the whole world because they started the process of migration? If not who has the authority to decide the moment in time that everyone can use to prove he's right?

Wouldn't it be better to follow rule of law? Can you blame immigrants when they are allowed to settle legally in a country? When that country disappears isn't it normal that other countries arise? A Jewish Palestinian is equal to an Arab Palestinian is equal to a native Palestinian. All people living in the British Mandate of Palestine , including immigrants, got the Palestinian citizenship. Jewish Germans became Palestinians, Egyptian Arabs became Palestinians , Ottoman citizens became Palestinians.

If those immigrants would have been jewish muslims do you think it would have been the same? I don't think so. An Islamic Israel will be tolerated, a Jewish one not.

The problem is religion, not land grab.

Here's an example of Israeli deception and outright lies.

First of all they deny that it happened
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObUs21wl-8"]Israeli scandal caught by Sweden Donald Bostrom the selling of human organ trade - YouTube[/ame]
Then after the fuss has died down,... "Oh, sorry, I guess we did".
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJvTZGwKW8"]Israel admits it harvested organs of dead Palestinians - RT 091222 - YouTube[/ame]

Here's an example of Israeli deception and outright lies.

First of all they deny that it happened
Israeli scandal caught by Sweden Donald Bostrom the selling of human organ trade - YouTube
Then after the fuss has died down,... "Oh, sorry, I guess we did".
Israel admits it harvested organs of dead Palestinians - RT 091222 - YouTube

Don't you have the ability to say something as it happend without distorting the facts?

First, this is old story. It happend in the 90's. In fact, it is happening all over the world in a lot of countries. Harvesting organs without the permission of the family is big business and illegal.

Second, Palestinians were not the only victims as one of the titles implies (deception of you) but also Israelis, foreign workers and even IDF soldiers.

You'll find the real story here: Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent

some quotes:

However, there was no evidence that Israel had killed Palestinians to take their organs, as the Swedish paper reported.

Hiss was removed from his post in 2004

Stories from other countries:

Britain : Alder Hey organs scandal: the issue explained

Kososvo : Kosovo physicians accused of illegal organs removal racket

other countries : 8 Countries Where Human Organs Are Harvested

Mostly China : Interview with Dr. Jacob Lavee [about forced organ harvesting]

advice to the Palestinians for peace:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0oE_dbhSo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0oE_dbhSo[/ame]

I have the ability to tell the truth,... something that completely eludes you. "It's old, so therefore it's untrue",... even thought it was admitted by the Israelis. Tell us how you say that the Israelis did not deny that it had been done, and then later admit that it had.

Nice try diverting the facts idiot. You demonstrate all of the classic symptoms of a pathological liar, the only saving grace being that you are obviously not very good at it.

Here's another reason to hate Israel, firstly they kill an innocent woman and after deliberately wrecking the interior of the house "looking for weapons" (of which none were found) and terrorising the remaining family members, they then blow a hole in the wall just to get back out onto the street, (1:38) The IDF stated that it was too embarrassing to allow the video to be shown, but fortunately someone with some morality leaked it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31IVIoG9x8"]Zionist Israel Atrocities - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I have the ability to tell the truth,... something that completely eludes you. "It's old, so therefore it's untrue",... even thought it was admitted by the Israelis. Tell us how you say that the Israelis did not deny that it had been done, and then later admit that it had.

Nice try diverting the facts idiot. You demonstrate all of the classic symptoms of a pathological liar, the only saving grace being that you are obviously not very good at it.

Here's another reason to hate Israel, firstly they kill an innocent woman and after deliberately wrecking the interior of the house "looking for weapons" (of which none were found) and terrorising the remaining family members, they then blow a hole in the wall just to get back out onto the street, (1:38) The IDF stated that it was too embarrassing to allow the video to be shown, but fortunately someone with some morality leaked it.

Zionist Israel Atrocities - YouTube

No, you don't tell the truth, you only tell a part of it, the part that suites you. You skip the rest.

This was not Israeli policy, it was just an illegal way of getting organs by some pathologists. This was ended long before the article was written and the head of that insitute was fired (also long before the article was published). You also "forgot" to mention that it wasn't only done on Palestinians and that such illegal procedures are being done all over the world.

If you condem the Israelis then you have to condem the British and Chinese too because they did the same. But that doesn't bother you because they are not Jews and only palestinians are sacred

How old is that video Seno? Or do you think because they just posted it on youtube (may 2 2012) that it is new? That Israeli spokesman (Raanan Gissin) served with the government until 2006.

This is why they hate Israel:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhrcxK2PvQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhrcxK2PvQ[/ame].

You have this weird perception (because you'll do anything to deny the facts) that because a crime is "old" in your eyes that it somehow lessens it's guilt.

Well,... sorry to bust your bubble, but it does not.

I know that you are fully aware of the fact that both Britain and the US and a half dozen or so other countries colonised other countries back when it was neither breaking any law or unacceptable. Nice try to divert the truth.

I also noticed how MontyB tried to debate this subject with you but just gave up because it is impossible to sensibly debate a fool who lives in total denial of the facts.

Last edited:
You have this weird perception (because you'll do anything to deny the facts) that because a crime is "old" in your eyes that it somehow lessens it's guilt.

Well,... sorry to bust your bubble, but it does not.

Exactly that's why it would be absolutley trivial to deny any form of justice to the Palestinians in the ultimate of Cold Cases.

I my myself became fed up with all the Israeli government's dogma and have decided to just go by reports of the situation on the ground, not these side shows that elude the actual problems faced here.

I also noticed how MontyB tried to debate this subject with you but just gave up because it is impossible to sensibly debate a fool who lives in total denial of the facts.

Not at all, I will debate anything where an outcome can be achieved but in this case none of the protagonists here are going to change their mind therefore my purpose in this thread is not to debate VDKMS but rather to provide enough variation to the argument that anyone reading it will not just be presented with Israel=Good/Bad and Palestinians=Good/Bad but that there are far more aspects to this conflict than the last 70 years and with luck will look at points we all make and research it for themselves.

My personal problem with the Pro-Israeli side is that they seem to start and stop history where it suits them, they want Jewish to be a race on one hand and a religion on the other and use which ever one suits the argument at hand.

They seem determined to claim that a German/French/Russian/Australian Jew has some racial claim to a land they have no racial connection to by arguing that there were Jews in the region for 3000 years but apparently there was no one else in the region for just as long that has any claim for example the descendants of the current Arab/Palestinian population.

The Jewish claim to the region is simply a pick and choose your facts argument.

As far as peace goes, it seems to me that the Pro-Israeli lobby argues that Israeli desperately wants peace but those nasty Palestinians wont accept the loss of 90% of land they believe they own for the creation of an unmanageable collection of dirt patches that they will not be allowed to defend nor actually have any recognised borders just on the off chance Israel needs a new settlement in the future.

So yeah no debate really just the hope that those who can will go away and research the situation with an open mind.

Not at all, I will debate anything where an outcome can be achieved but in this case none of the protagonists here are going to change their mind therefore my purpose in this thread is not to debate VDKMS but rather to provide enough variation to the argument that anyone reading it will not just be presented with Israel=Good/Bad and Palestinians=Good/Bad but that there are far more aspects to this conflict than the last 70 years and with luck will look at points we all make and research it for themselves.

My personal problem with the Pro-Israeli side is that they seem to start and stop history where it suits them, they want Jewish to be a race on one hand and a religion on the other and use which ever one suits the argument at hand.

They seem determined to claim that a German/French/Russian/Australian Jew has some racial claim to a land they have no racial connection to by arguing that there were Jews in the region for 3000 years but apparently there was no one else in the region for just as long that has any claim for example the descendants of the current Arab/Palestinian population.

The Jewish claim to the region is simply a pick and choose your facts argument.

As far as peace goes, it seems to me that the Pro-Israeli lobby argues that Israeli desperately wants peace but those nasty Palestinians wont accept the loss of 90% of land they believe they own for the creation of an unmanageable collection of dirt patches that they will not be allowed to defend nor actually have any recognised borders just on the off chance Israel needs a new settlement in the future.

So yeah no debate really just the hope that those who can will go away and research the situation with an open mind.

You are trying to pretend you are neutral, yet you only attack jew/israel.

About who was there first is very simple. Just go to Jerusalem (the capital of Israel and the future capital of a Palestinian state). There you will find the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam, sacred to the Palestinians. Like someone said, they (the Palestinians) own the land. Yet, that mosque was build on someone else's land. It was build on top of a Jewish temple.

But wait a minute, now you think that I'm just picking a time in history that favors the Jews, which by your standards is not allowed. So I have to pick one that is in favor of the Palestinians. Problem is: who are Palestinians? The ones who call themselves now Palestinians use this name only for about a century. Like a fighter of the PLO once said:"I've always been a Syrian and now Arafat wants that we call ourselves Palestinians!" (BTW Arafat was a Egyptian, he immigrated like the Jews did). Problem was, they never had a country, no historical facts to back up a claim for a country. Someone else always ruled them. For hundreds of years it were the Turks who ruled them but they didn't "own the land" did they? And yet did the ancestors of the nowadays Palestinians revolt? Did they attacked the Turks because they annexed their land and occupied it? NO. When the Turks were driven away and "their land" was free again did they asked the British to get "their land" back? NO. When the international community divided "their land" into Jordan, Palestine and Israel did they also attacked Jordan? NO. Only Israel. Did they asked to get "their land" back? NO. They just wanted that the jews didn't get theirs.
And what do the Palestinians want now? Right, the land they refused.

You also accuse me of alternating race and religion as it suites me. No problem. Let's talk about people.

People living in that area were mostly ruled by foreign rulers. Refugees from a war came to that region and were allowed to settle their. After that war the region got another foreign ruler. The people coming from Europe and Russia were much more educated than the local population. Especially the Russian immigrants were masters in converting desert into fertile land. This attracted other immigrants from Arab countries to work for them. When the international community started to devide conquered land into new countries only the state of Israel was not allowed. The European and Russian immigrants had to be expelled or killed. Worse, even people who's ancesters lived their for thousands of years were also expelled or killed. And why were the Arab immigrants allowed to stay? Discrimination? Or was it religion after all? (oops I did it again)

The term "they owned the land" has no value whatsoever. Give me proof, fact, rule of law or international law about that phrase.

Here's a tip: you won't find it because it does not excist.

It is all very simple: they came legally, they got a country legally, they defend it legally.

You are trying to pretend you are neutral, yet you only attack jew/israel.

See there is your problem you have completely misunderstood me I am not trying to be neutral I am trying to be pragmatic the only reason I support a compromise is that it is unrealistic to think Israel can be removed from the map without a repeat of the holocaust.

You can dance around that theory all you like but the only difference between Spike and myself is I believe it is unlikely that 100% of the land can be returned to its pre-1947 inhabitants.

As I said my only hope is that I can provide enough variation to the argument to neutralise your propaganda broadcasts, straw-man arguments and selective fact choices and encourage people to look at the whole issue over the 3500 years of the regions history with an open mind.

1. Columbus discovered the Americas as I recall so there has never been a United States or a Canada so is that land mass up for grabs?
What name people choose to call themselves is irrelevant and you know it.

2. Palestinians or Arabs in the Palestine region if you would prefer did not claim a land because they believed they already had one as that was a condition of Arab help in driving out the Turks little did they know Britain was busily selling the same dirt to someone else.

3. As I recall when they discovered that they hadn't been included in the International carve up of their land they did send a delegation to Versailles but were not allowed to take part.

4.For all of your argument that there has never been a Palestine don't you find it odd that Britain was given a mandate over Palestine and not Israel, you don't find it at all odd that a land you claim never existed is regarded as one of the oldest civilised regions in the world and that International Archeologists specialising in the region of The Southern Levant (Palestine, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, along with the modern sovereign states of Israel, Jordan and the southern part of Lebanon.) call it Syro-Palestinian Archeology?

Last edited:
It is all very simple: they came legally.
That I suppose, is why the Israeli terrorists had to blow up the King David Hotel?....

they got a country legally
In fact the establishment of Israel was illegal, even UN never gave Israel any legitimacy.
1)The United Nations was not competent under International Law to partition or otherwise dispose of the territory of Palestine against the wishes of the clear majority of its inhabitants.

2)The Partition plan of Palestine was adopted by the General Assembly, not the Security Council. Resolution of the General Assembly have the force of recommendations to member states of the United Nations but do not (unlike those of the Security Council) have any mandatory force.Therefore, the UN General Assembly vote to accept the recommendations of UNSCOP to partition Palestine into Jewish and Arab state did not mean that one or another state was being created over the objection of one of the parties. The UN General Asssembly vote was not an override of the Arab rejection.

The major reason why Arabs rejected the partition resolution was on the ground of fairness. It is proposed to give the minority an exclusive right to the majority of the land. In 1947, there were more than 1,237,332 Arabs and 608,225 Jews in Palestine. Thought Jewish people made up less than 33% of total population of Palestine and own only 6,59% of the land, UNGA resolution 181 suggested allocating 54% of Palestine to the proposed Jewish state. That plan was set to kick out 75% of Palestinian population from the part dedicated to an alien foreign minority who were never native to the land but immigrants from all over the world. Palestinians back then owned and operated 93% of Palestinian lands.

they defend it legally.
Self defence is not applicable when Israel is actually just enforcing an illegal occupation. As has already been pointed out a dozen times at least, if this was even vaguely true, Israel would not have more UN resolutions raised against it than any other country in the world. The truth is, that Israel is Internationally recognised as having one of the world's worst records for crimes against humanity and lying to the international community.

Last edited:
And murder two British Sergeants. Not happy with that the Israeli terrorists booby trapped the bodies and mined the area. Nice bastards.
[VDKMS] Oh, but you've got it all wrong. The nasty British were trying to maintain some order in their mandated territory and that didn't work in with the Zionists plans to eradicate the occupants and take over. So the peace loving Israeli terrorists were justified in doing what they did. It was legal,... [/VDKMS] Don't worry, VD will have an excuse, straight out of the Standard Zionazi Excuse Book.

Last edited:
Your not the only one , how about our little incident on June 8th 1967?.

300px-USS_Liberty.jpg

Now you no were a lack of trust can developt. Let alone this dog and pony show about dragging the U.S. into a proxy war with Iran, based off Israeli interest and ingorance of the effects of long term brush wars on the U.S. ecnomic and social structures.

Back