So why do people hate Israel? - Page 44




 
--
 
March 15th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I'm going to ignore your stupid comment until you have read the thread through, and found that your question has already been answered a number of times.
That was not a stupid comment but logical thinking, which you lacks.
March 15th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
That was not a stupid comment but logical thinking, which you lacks.
Anyone who (like yourself) ignores previously answered questions is asking a stupid question. It is also a stupid question when they don't bother to think what they have said

So to answer it again,...

As has been pointed out ad infinitum. Jews lived happily and peacefully among the Arabs of Palestine prior to Jews taking up Zionist policies in Palestine, my Great Grandfather and his family being some of them.

Furthermore,... did it ever occur to you (Zhaldev), that firstly, if the land is returned to it's rightful owners, there will not be any "Israelis", any remaining Jews will become Palestinians??... and also if the land is returned, the Jewish occupiers with the exception of the few who were there prior to the Zionist influx, will have to go back where they came from or somewhere else where they will be accepted, as the owners and/or their descendants will reclaim the land which is rightfully theirs.
March 16th, 2012  
Jonny Reb
 
 
Why? POLITICS!
The Arabs have oil and Europe is turning Muslim anyway. Germany has to worry about the German/Turkish vote, France and Holland about the North African vote. And as for the UK it's kept afloat by Saudi and Golf Money!
--
March 16th, 2012  
zhaldev
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Anyone who (like yourself) ignores previously answered questions is asking a stupid question. It is also a stupid question when they don't bother to think what they have said

So to answer it again,...

As has been pointed out ad infinitum. Jews lived happily and peacefully among the Arabs of Palestine prior to Jews taking up Zionist policies in Palestine, my Great Grandfather and his family being some of them.

Furthermore,... did it ever occur to you (Zhaldev), that firstly, if the land is returned to it's rightful owners, there will not be any "Israelis", any remaining Jews will become Palestinians??... and also if the land is returned, the Jewish occupiers with the exception of the few who were there prior to the Zionist influx, will have to go back where they came from or somewhere else where they will be accepted, as the owners and/or their descendants will reclaim the land which is rightfully theirs.
will the Palestinians accept them as their own and what about the cities they build,i mean they are not just living on land like nomads.They worked hard to build that nation and they cannot leave it to the palestinians just like that.Like i said in my other previous post the effort to normalize the situation and to live in harmony is to be made by both sides.
March 16th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Anyone who (like yourself) ignores previously answered questions is asking a stupid question. It is also a stupid question when they don't bother to think what they have said

So to answer it again,...

As has been pointed out ad infinitum. Jews lived happily and peacefully among the Arabs of Palestine prior to Jews taking up Zionist policies in Palestine, my Great Grandfather and his family being some of them.

Furthermore,... did it ever occur to you (Zhaldev), that firstly, if the land is returned to it's rightful owners, there will not be any "Israelis", any remaining Jews will become Palestinians??... and also if the land is returned, the Jewish occupiers with the exception of the few who were there prior to the Zionist influx, will have to go back where they came from or somewhere else where they will be accepted, as the owners and/or their descendants will reclaim the land which is rightfully theirs.
Arab Palestinians in Israel have a better life and make more money than the ones living in "Palestine". Arab Palestinians who stayed in Israel after the Arab attacks have a better life than the ones who fled. The problem is that fanatic muslims refuse to live in a non-muslim ruled country. That's why there are troubles in so many non-muslim countries because they want to rule themselves and others according to sharia law.

And it is not because you are repeating things over and over again that they become truth.
March 16th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Arab Palestinians in Israel have a better life and make more money than the ones living in "Palestine". Arab Palestinians who stayed in Israel after the Arab attacks have a better life than the ones who fled. The problem is that fanatic muslims refuse to live in a non-muslim ruled country. That's why there are troubles in so many non-muslim countries because they want to rule themselves and others according to sharia law.

And it is not because you are repeating things over and over again that they become truth.
More bullsh!t, because you realise that you could not dispute my last reply so your answer is reduced to the repetition of previously disproven lies.

Again,... for the fourth or fifth time (maybe more), Christian Palestinians want to be rid of the parasite Israelis as much as the Muslims. Your Zionist propaganda doesn't even hold water.

So,... tell me how repeating your obvious lie is going to make it become truth? LOL I believe that was my line, anyway,...

That is another reason why people hate Israel, because of lying propagandists like you.
March 17th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
More bullsh!t, because you realise that you could not dispute my last reply so your answer is reduced to the repetition of previously disproven lies.
Your last reply was crap and unlogical.

Quote:
Again,... for the fourth or fifth time (maybe more), Christian Palestinians want to be rid of the parasite Israelis as much as the Muslims. Your Zionist propaganda doesn't even hold water.
I never heard of a Christian Palestinian suicide bomber or one who shoots rockets at Israel. The average Christian Palestinian has a better life than his muslim counter part. Most of them don't care if they are ruled by Jews, Christians or Muslims, as long as they can live their life as they want to. They want to live in peace and have a good life just as 95% of the Muslim Palestinians. The other 5% (the ones you side with) are only looking for trouble and endangering the lifes of others.

Quote:
So,... tell me how repeating your obvious lie is going to make it become truth? LOL I believe that was my line, anyway,...

That is another reason why people hate Israel, because of lying propagandists like you.
I only repeat FACTS. If you don't like the fact you call it a lie.

Fact : per capita income in the West Bank is less than two thousand dollars a year, Israelís is just above $30,000.
Fact : in 2010 Palestinians working in Israeli settlements make almost double the wage than their peers in the West-Bank.
Fact : There are more than 50.000 permits for Palestinians to work in Israel and the settlements, only 35.000 are fulfilled. Yet the Palestinians claim they are being counteracted.
March 17th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Your last reply was crap and unlogical.
No, as usual, you just had no credible reply. It's not only logical, you know, as does everyone else that it's true and you can't admit that as it shows your propaganda to be lies.
March 18th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No, as usual, you just had no credible reply. It's not only logical, you know, as does everyone else that it's true and you can't admit that as it shows your propaganda to be lies.
This was your logic:
Quote:
Boko Haram is a fundamentalist Islamic group believed to be allied with Al Quaeda, who who like AQ, have arisen as a result of the resurgence of fundamentalist hatred for the West and the US in particular, because they actively support the Israel's oppression of Muslims in Palestine.
Al-Qaeda was established around 1988 by bin Laden, helped finance, recruit, transport and train thousands of fighters from dozens of countries to be part of an Afghan resistance to defeat the Soviet Union. Al-Qaeda's current goal is to establish a pan-Islamic Caliphate throughout the world by working with allied Islamic extremist groups to overthrow regimes it deems "non-Islamic" and expelling Westerners and non-Muslims from Muslim countries.. Not a word about Israel, which is included in non-muslims.
So, you are far away from the truth.
March 18th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
No, I'm a damned sight closer than you are, because all of the bogey man stories you tell, about Global Islamic Terrorism are still as a direct result of the US support of Israel against Palestine. An undeniable truth that you cannot get around. LOL
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism