So why do people hate Israel?

Israel is not a theocracy but a democracy. You are talking about some Jewish clerics or fanatical settlers. I don't like them as I don't like their Muslim counterparts.

Yeah a democracy where Palestinians get murdered.

about 160.000 Palestinian Arabs didn't flee or returned to Israel. Jews were not able (not allowed) to return to their homes in Arab countries.
So i can go kill your brother then ask to come and live in the house next to you and you should agree?

So many opportunities lost. Isn't it time to roll up their sleeves and start building their country? All that Israel asks is security, no more mortars or inaccurate rockets or suicide bombers.

You are blaming Israel for not making peace. Can you tell me what the Palestinians have done to promote peace? Hamas has the destruction of Israel written in their covenant Can you make peace with a neighbor who says he's going to kill you?
Oh yeah Hamas is really weird they want to destroy Israel because its bombing their houses and kills hundreds yet thousands of their countrymen.
i don't really know if someone told you this but its really hard to negotiate peace with you when your raining rockets on my head .​

Yeah a democracy where Palestinians get murdered.​
It has been shown here numerous times that Israel meets none of the criteria to claim the status of a Democracy. It may perhaps be described as a theocracy but never as a democracy. Only being a "democracy", so long as you are Jewish.

Here's a rather interesting description of Israel as seen from without.
[FONT=&quot]A nation that mandates the primacy of one ethnicity or religion over all others will eventually become psychologically dysfunctional.
Narcissistically obsessed with its own image, it must strive to maintain its racial superiority at all costs and will inevitably come to view any resistance to this imagined superiority as an existential threat.
Indeed, any other people automatically becomes an existential threat simply by virtue of their own existence. As it seeks to protect itself against phantom threats, the racist state becomes increasingly paranoid, its society closed and insular, intellectually limited. Setbacks enrage it; humiliations madden it. The state lashes out in a crazed effort, lacking any sense of proportion, to reassure itself of its strength. (Does this sound familiar)?

The pattern played out in Nazi Germany as it sought to maintain a mythical Aryan superiority. It is playing out now in Israel.
This society no longer recognizes any boundaries, geographical or moral,” wrote Israeli intellectual and anti-Zionist activist Michel Warschawski in his 2004 book Towards an Open Tomb: The Crisis of Israeli Society. Israel knows no limits and is lashing out as it finds that its attempt to beat the Palestinians into submission and swallow Palestine whole is being thwarted by a resilient, dignified Palestinian people who refuse to submit quietly and give up resisting Israel’s arrogance.”

"Atrocities in the Promised Land" By Kathleen Christison: former CIA analyst http://www.counterpu...on07172006.html
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
3 settlements aren't really a big number or is it?
and if Palestinians win 3 cases so Israel can tell the media that it is a "democratic state" can you count how many were won by Israelis ?

3 settlements aren't really a big number or is it?
and if Palestinians win 3 cases so Israel can tell the media that it is a "democratic state" can you count how many were won by Israelis ?
It is no more than a token gesture. The Israelis illegally steal and occupy tens of thousands of Dunams of land and return a a few percent of that area, then claim that they are making concessions??

Typical pro zionist reasoning, not to mention that it contravenes a dozen different International laws and conventions.

Wikipedia said:
The consensus view of the international community is that the existence of Israeli settlements in the West Bank including East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights is in violation of international law.[59] The Fourth Geneva Convention includes statements such as "the Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies".[60]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement#cite_note-59

Last edited:
The settlements were illegal according to Israeli law so they had to be removed. In Gaza Israel removed all settlements for peace, but they got rockets back. What do you think will happen when they withdraw from the West Bank?
The ball is in the Palestinian camp.
Many people don't want justice, they want Palestinians to get everything they ask for, as long as it is against Israel. The courts in Israel work as they should be: is the claim valid they win of course many like to change that in if it is a Palestinian they win. The latter is not justice, the former is.

A consensus means not all of them. Many legal authorities, one of them used to be a President of the International Court of Justice, disputes the illegality.

Meanwhile.... In America... : the Palestinians should do the same. Instead of giving rockets they would better give visa's. Much better for their economy and no casualties.

THAT IS :cens:ING SICK!!

I bet the bastards who shot her are pleased with themselves.
Don't worry, worst part of it is, that the supporters of these mongrels will claim that the BBC is biased and anti Semitic, or some such bullsh!t.

There will be an excuse,... I mean to say, how many atrocities do these animals have to commit., and they wonder why they are compared with the Nazis.

Don't worry, worst part of it is, that the supporters of these mongrels will claim that the BBC is biased and anti Semitic, or some such bullsh!t.

There will be an excuse,... I mean to say, how many atrocities do these animals have to commit., and they wonder why they are compared with the Nazis.

And the so called investigation will lead to....nowhere.

That's the usual ploy Spike, the supporters of these low life's know they are in the wrong so they go on the attack.

My dad was in Palestine during the attack on the King David Hotel as when there was the murder of the two British Sergeant. Not only did they murder the two Sergeants they booby trapped the bodies and laid anti personnel mines around the bodies. I don't think they can spell 'humanity' let alone what it means.

Of course there will be excuses. The ANC still blames apartheid for their **** ups despite being the government for 18 years.

My dad has been saying that for years, that they are no better then the NAZI's

When I am thinking about us, we humans, the majority of us are very decent and nice to be around. Although, when we group together we can behave so extremely badly and turn into something really ugly. What is the military necessity to hurt these children and it will only create more problems. To come to terms and negotiate a peace, when the other side killed children, the only result is more hatred and more violence. More people will be killed or wounded, which fertilize more hatred. I am certain there are very decent Israelis and I met many Palestinians and they are very decent people. They want to continue with their business of life without violence and create a better future for the children. When the humanity left the hunter gather way of life and settled to be farmers, and we begin to create something we call a society and civilization, something went wrong. We are claming we are so civilized, and the humanity has showed and still showing we are very far from being civilized

They don't hate christians any more than for example, Catholics hate Protestants and vice versa.

They do however hate those whom they see as trying to cheat and kill their fellow Muslims. When was the last time you heard of an Islamic terror attack in a country that does not actively support Israel?

There are as many types of Muslims as there are Christians, good, bad and indifferent. Fundamentalist Muslims are no worse than fundamentalist christians.

Thank you for pointing this out for me. I'm just afraid that Muslims are trying to change all the laws to abolish Christianity. The reason for the way I feel is due to the fact that when I was 16, protestants (especially fundamentalists), were badgering me over the head with their Bible condemning me as a non-Christian because I was a Catholic. So I was weak and gave in and turned protestant just to prove my love and faithfulness to Jesus. Now I'm older and just returned back to my Catholic Church after being out for 30 years. I'm very happy. Another reason that I heard on the news is that Muslims in certain cities ban Christians and have them arrested just for being open about their faith, such as in a festival.

Why do we hate Israel? Here's a clue.

Zionazi Thugs Deliberately Shoot Children

Again a one sided story. Fact is though that people and children died and Abed Rabbu was (in 2009) being treated in a Belgian hospital.

The uncle said she was "allegedly" shot by an Israeli soldier. Her father even know what rifle she was shot with.

But later the mother said this:

"One of my sons is affiliated to [Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud] Abbas, every day he fights with his brothers and his father."

So they weren't as innocent as they claimed to be.

The IDF denied it, that's the other side of the story.

The original (?) clip said at the end :"It may be true that fighters were hiding in the alleys of Jabaliya. It is possible that rockets were being fired from here towards Israel."
I couldn't verify this because the clips was not available : antiamerica.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

So they weren't as innocent as they claimed to be.

The IDF denied it, that's the other side of the story.

The original (?) clip said at the end :"It may be true that fighters were hiding in the alleys of Jabaliya. It is possible that rockets were being fired from here towards Israel." .
So,... the Milforum Zionazi returns.

Typical Zionist disinformation. Yeah, and it's also possible that you once had a working brain cell. You may once have been capable of logical thought.

On the ignore list again, Bye bye,...

So,... the Milforum Zionazi returns.

Typical Zionist disinformation. Yeah, and it's also possible that you once had a working brain cell. You may once have been capable of logical thought.

On the ignore list again, Bye bye,...

The only fact you have is people killed, that's all. One side says the Israelis did it, the other side says they weren't there. Why didn't they removed the bullets from the dead? Israel and Palestinians use a very different caliber.

It is not the first time that Palestinians blame the deaths of their children on Israel while in fact it was their own inaccurate firing of guns, rockets and mortars, or endangering the lives of innocent people by using their homes as a base.

Photo of soldier pointing gun at girl prompts Facebook outcry. (2012)

The photograph, which was uploaded by a Facebook user named Wesley Muhammad, included a caption which said that soldier in the photo was from the Israel Defense Forces, and the little girl was a Palestinian.

1381551257.jpg

A multitude of websites have posted the photo and presented it as authentic including: Australians for Palestine, Palestinian Libra, and a boycott Israel (BDS) website

The truth: A pro-Israel blogger tracked down the original photos which show a wider shot of the scene of a street theater performance in Bahrain 2009.

Soldier-Gun-Girl-2.jpg

That's why people hate Israel, they believe the manipulated photo's and videos, distortion of the facts, accusations without proof.

Thats pretty feeble even from you. Of course this lie told by some blogger excuses all the deaths of the thousands of Palestinian women and children, listed and confirmed by Israeli sources. (about 1/4 of the probable death toll)

You are a Class 1 idiot, admit it.

Guardian Exposes Israeli War Crimes

Yes,... we know already,... The guardian is an anti Semitic rag. LOL

Last edited:
Back