So why do people hate Israel? - Page 41

--

March 4th, 2012  
senojekips

Wake up you bloody drongo. Read the thread before you start dribbling sh!t

I'll bet what you know of this conflict could be written in the head of a pin with a 6" brush.

For a start, religion (Islam) is only coincidental to the subject, the dispute is about the European Jews occupying the land of another people. A land to which they have absolutely no legitimate claim whatsoever.

Go back and read the thread because people are not going to bother re-answering all of the stock standard pro zionist claptrap you are quoting.
March 4th, 2012  
BritinBritain

lol Spike you have such a way with words lol

I love it.
March 4th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Wake up you bloody drongo. Read the thread before you start dribbling sh!t

I'll bet what you know of this conflict could be written in the head of a pin with a 6" brush.

For a start, religion (Islam) is only coincidental to the subject, the dispute is about the European Jews occupying the land of another people. A land to which they have absolutely no legitimate claim whatsoever.

Go back and read the thread because people are not going to bother re-answering all of the stock standard pro zionist claptrap you are quoting.
When he reads the thread he'll know you are wrong.
--
March 4th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
When he reads the thread he'll know you are wrong.
Only if he's a pro zionist stooge like you.
March 6th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Only if he's a pro zionist stooge like you.
wrong again, I'm not a pro zionist stooge.
March 6th, 2012  
MontyB

Mate come on, you have posted in multiple threads on this issue and in every case it has been pro-zionist it is too late now to deny it so embrace it as you have been labelled anyway so it isn't like it really matters you have fooled no one.

As the saying goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it even if it is an ugly one".
March 8th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Mate come on, you have posted in multiple threads on this issue and in every case it has been pro-zionist it is too late now to deny it so embrace it as you have been labelled anyway so it isn't like it really matters you have fooled no one.

As the saying goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it even if it is an ugly one".
So, saying things that you don't like make me a pro-zionist? If I were a pro-zionist I would approve settler's actions against the Palestinians. If I would be a pro-zionist I would support the greater Israel (the land first promised to them by the British). I defend their rights not their wrongs. The shoe doesn't fit.
March 8th, 2012  
A Can of Man

Whats his face, the new guy. (edit: Asma18)
Define: Islamic sympathizer

Also, pro-Zionist isn't a label placed on people we don't like.
Zionism - the belief that Palestine should belong to Israelis.
Therefore if you are for the state of Israel where it is currently located, then you are a pro-Zionist.
It is like if you are against abortion, you are an anti-abortionist. Really no two ways about it.
March 8th, 2012  
Yossarian

One thing I have noticed and can throw in with Palestine on, I bet if Palestine was where Israel was today, then Palestine would not be on the verge of dragging the U.S. into another failure of foreign policy over Iran right now.
March 8th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
One thing I have noticed and can throw in with Palestine on, I bet if Palestine was where Israel was today, then Palestine would not be on the verge of dragging the U.S. into another failure of foreign policy over Iran right now.
Israel is without doubt the USAs (and for that matter the World's) most serious liability.

If you care to look at the origins of virtually all of today's Global Islamic terrorism, it can all be traced back to US support of Israel in their oppression of of the Palestinian people.

The Palestinians may only be "dumb *******s" to the American public, but they are not so stupid as to not realise that they have had their land stolen from them.