So why do people hate Israel? - Page 38




 
--
 
January 23rd, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Give me an example where it clearly states that the alleged offenders were executed for retrospective genocide.

I think you'll find that like so much you say, "you are making it up as you go along" They may have been executed for mass murder or something similar, but I'll say that they were not executed for "Genocide" retrospectively.

And, No!... Israel is not only being critcised just for being a colonial power 100 years too late, it's main criticism lies in the methods that it uses to achieve it's aims, and before you start making excuses, the list below is not something to be argued about, it is the opinion of the ICJ and the UN.
Quote:
Military Action and Occupation are Only Legal when They are Purely Defensive
Israel was attacked, so it was defensive.
January 23rd, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
you must read the whole article :
It fails in the first line, so what is the possible purpose of going on? No doubt the remainder has the same credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The jews did not create Israel, it was presented to them and they accepted it. The Arabs (Palestinians) former country was the Ottoman Empire. They were presented, for the first time, a country for themselves but declined.
If I "presented" you with 10% of what is already legitimately yours, would you accept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The case of the aboriginals is not comparable to the situation in the region Palestine.
First of all, the Aboriginals were the only society to live on (future) Australian ground. They were never part of another country or government. So the Europeans invaded a souvereign nation.
Once again you drag up this sovereign nation rubbish, when will you learn it has absolutely nothing to do with ownership. Sovereign countries own their land, but that in no way implies that the owners must be a sovereign nation to have ownership.

In short you are full of sh!t and Zionist propaganda, well,... there's no difference really, is there??... It seems that nothing applies, that does no suit your purpose of supporting the modern day Nazis of the Middle East. Well again you are wrong. You may as well get used to it, the rest of the world outside of the US and Israel thinks that you are wrong. On top of which nothing you have said has absolutely anything to do with the subject of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Israel was attacked, so it was defensive.
Not at all, Palestinians were resisting a force of occupation.
January 24th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It fails in the first line, so what is the possible purpose of going on? No doubt the remainder has the same credibility.
That's your opinion, not a fact.

Quote:
If I "presented" you with 10% of what is already legitimately yours, would you accept?
If the Arab Palestinians had accepted their part then it was legitimaly theirs. Before the war started it was legitimaly the Ottoman Empire's.

Quote:
Once again you drag up this sovereign nation rubbish, when will you learn it has absolutely nothing to do with ownership. Sovereign countries own their land, but that in no way implies that the owners must be a sovereign nation to have ownership.
you can have no ownership without rule of law, and the laws are created by the government and the government represents a sovereign state.
--
January 24th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Are you favoring of a two state solution? I think it was you, VDKMS. You posted here (or in another thread) an economic suggestion to solve the problems, a solution similar as the theory that created the Coal and Steel Community.
January 24th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
That's your opinion, not a fact.
No that is my opinion and it is fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article 22
there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant
you see there it is in black and white, in the very Article that you quoted, but of course you will have another excuse No doubt. If you zionists are no good at anything else, you certainly take the cake when it comes to making up the most implausible and childlike excuses.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
If the Arab Palestinians had accepted their part then it was legitimaly theirs. Before the war started it was legitimaly the Ottoman Empire's.
You didn't answer the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
you can have no ownership without rule of law, and the laws are created by the government and the government represents a sovereign state.
Please quote the international law that says that. Ownership is inherent.
January 25th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Are you favoring of a two state solution? I think it was you, VDKMS. You posted here (or in another thread) an economic suggestion to solve the problems, a solution similar as the theory that created the Coal and Steel Community.
I favor a 2 state solution. It's the only one possible. The jews wanted an Israel so they could govern themselves and not be governed by someone else. I think they would agree on a 1 state if it was called Israel but that will not be accepted by the Palestinians because of a non-muslim state on muslim land.
The borders should be the pre-1967 one because that has the most international backing. But big problems has to be solved: refugees, palestinian covenants, settlements, Jerusalem. As long that the hardliners on both sites are in power it will be very difficult to find an agreement. The "economic way" is th eonly cure I'm affraid.
January 25th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
you see there it is in black and white, in the very Article that you quoted, but of course you will have another excuse No doubt. If you zionists are no good at anything else, you certainly take the cake when it comes to making up the most implausible and childlike excuses.
"well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation" apllies to Jews and Arabs and other peoples.

Quote:
You didn't answer the question.
Here it is: How can you give me 10% of what is already legitimately mine if I don't have anything that is legitimately mine?

Quote:
Please quote the international law that says that. Ownership is inherent.
Terra nullius is based on it. Remember the Mabo case in Australia? Terra nullius was invalid because the inhabitants had rule of law. So, if there was no rule of law then there was no ownership for the inhabitants and terra nullius could be applied.
January 25th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
"well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation" apllies to Jews and Arabs and other peoples.
So, it's OK for the Israelis to steal the land and drive the owners off so that they can have what they want. The same as it was OK for the Germans to do similar to the Jews in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Here it is: How can you give me 10% of what is already legitimately mine if I don't have anything that is legitimately mine?
You didn't answer the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Terra nullius is based on it. Remember the Mabo case in Australia? Terra nullius was invalid because the inhabitants had rule of law. So, if there was no rule of law then there was no ownership for the inhabitants and terra nullius could be applied.
The Aboriginal people owned the land 40,000 years before Terra Nullius and todays occupants were even thought of. Terra Nullius was no more the the law that recognised that fact, and committed us to return it to them. Had Terra Nullius never been thought of, they still would have been the owners.
January 26th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
You didn't answer the question
wrong question
January 26th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
wrong question
Correct question, only you have no answer (that you will admit to)
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism