So why do people hate Israel?

i said that there was never a COUNTRY called Palestine, but i admit that the area is known as Palestine. IF the UN crave up of the area had been accepted by the arab states, then there would be a country called Palestine. but they didn`t, so there isn`t.
So?... what is your point. They did have a nation. The Australian Aborigines had no name for their nation either, it makes no difference whatsoever as to who owns the land.

It is still defined in law that it's their land.

So?... what is your point. They did have a nation. The Australian Aborigines had no name for their nation either, it makes no difference whatsoever as to who owns the land.

It is still defined in law that it's their land.

Exactly,

Nation is more or less a term for a group of people or a general area.

A Country is a legal place defined and recognized on a map.

Exactly,

Nation is more or less a term for a group of people or a general area.
A Country is a legal place defined and recognized on a map.

A Nation can also be a country or a souvereign state. The United Nations are a group of countries/souvereign states.

The term "owning the land" is useless unless you can prove it. Living there is not proof. The Palestinians never "owned the land" because they have always been part of a nation/Country/Souvereign State who ruled over them. The Aboriginals had no rulers over them. So they could claim they "owned the land" because they implemented their rule of law (how primitive that may be). The Palestinians never implemented their own rule of law untill Jordan rejected the West Bank and the peace accords with Israel.

I like this debate. I fear the God of Israel Who became flesh and walked among us. Moses wrote in the Book of Genesis about what God said to Abraham concerning the land and that it belongs to him and to his son Isaac and to his son Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel by the Angel of God he wrestled with. As for the U.S., sometimes I think they just want to support Israel just so they can get at all that bounty in the Mediterranean Sea that Israel borders on. And as for Islam, all they want to do is conquer the world and turn it into Islam and kill all the Christians out of the world. Islam hates God the Son Jesus.

Islam hates God the Son Jesus.

As a "Card carrying" Atheist I don't necessarily believe anything quoted in either the Bible or the Koran, however, I would say that your post is a really good example of how both State and religious propaganda continually attempt to distort the truth on both sides of the debate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him عليه السلام). They consider him one of the greatest of God’s messengers to mankind. The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled ‘Maryam’ (Mary). The Quran describes the birth of Jesus as follows:
(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So" (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
According to the Quran Jesus is a muslim.

Chapter 19: Mary

(19:30-33) Jesus professes his Islamic faith while still in the cradle, modestly claiming the be a perfect prophet who will be raised alive when he dies.

(19:30) "He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,"

(19:31) "And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,"

(19:32) "And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest."

(19:33) "Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"

Wow! Thank you for enlightening me. That's fascinating, even though it seems they don't believe Jesus is God the Son but just a Prophet. So tell me again why the Muslims hate Christians. I don't want to get off the subject of Israel, but I've heard on the news or someplace that in places like Detroit the Muslims have Christians arrested for being public with their faith. Or are there several types of Muslims, such as fundamental Muslims who terrorize the world and regular Muslims who just want to be Muslims? I understand in part that Muslims hate the hypocrisy of Christians, which I hate also, but I'm sure there could be more reasons.

Muslims don´t hate Christians.

The true teachings of Jesus are fully compatible with Islam. Muslims are followers of the teachings of Jesus, Moses, and Mohammad. Muslims regard the "real" Bible (that reflects God's actual message and the real teachings of Jesus and the prophets before him) as a holy scripture. They believe that the Bible has been corrupted due to many factors and reasons. The current Bible is corrupted, but not completely false. So, we can still find today in the Bible some traces of the truth, such as verses that contradict with the Trinity. That is why Muslims are willing to accept the "current" Bible only to the extent that it does not contradict with the Quran.

Many Christians insist that Muslims do not worship the same God of Christianity. Many Christians mistakenly believe that without Trinity, there is no Christianity but in many verses in the Bible, Jesus contradicts the Trinity. Muslims don´t worship the same "triune" God that you do. Muslims worship the God of Jesus, the God who created Jesus and whom Jesus himself worshipped.

Muslims worship only God, the one and only the creator of the universe. This God (the Quran refers to as Allah) is the God and creator of Jesus and is the same God that Jesus in the current Bible refers to as Father and to whom Jesus used to pray. Muslims consider Mohammad, Moses, and Jesus as prophets and messengers sent by God ("messengers" is term that refers to prophets who brought holy scriptures to their people as a message from God). These prophets were human beings, not divine, and should not be worship directly or indirectly. Muslims believe that each human being can be called son/daughter of God because he/she was created by God. So there is nothing special or divine about Jesus being called son of God and therefore Jesus should not be worshiped.

According to the Quran Jesus is a muslim.
In the broadest sense of the word Jesus was a Muslim because the word Muslim simply means "one who submits to God"
Jesus is a very important figure in Islam. He´s regarded as one of the greatest prophets, the forerunner of Muhammad and the one to whom God revealed the 'Injil' or Gospel.

Wow! Thank you for enlightening me. That's fascinating, even though it seems they don't believe Jesus is God the Son but just a Prophet. So tell me again why the Muslims hate Christians.
They don't hate christians any more than for example, Catholics hate Protestants and vice versa.

They do however hate those whom they see as trying to cheat and kill their fellow Muslims. When was the last time you heard of an Islamic terror attack in a country that does not actively support Israel?

. Or are there several types of Muslims, such as fundamental Muslims who terrorize the world and regular Muslims who just want to be Muslims? I understand in part that Muslims hate the hypocrisy of Christians, which I hate also, but I'm sure there could be more reasons.
There are as many types of Muslims as there are Christians, good, bad and indifferent. Fundamentalist Muslims are no worse than fundamentalist christians.

Last edited:
There are as many types of Muslims as there are Christians, good, bad and indifferent. Fundamentalist Muslims are no worse than fundamentalist christians.

You beat me to it, many major religions face the same set of circumstances, being as many of them are used or implemented to subject control by one group of people over another.

In less forturnate areas of the globe this is easier just as it was in medievel times.

if you google islamic terror attacks and go to wikipedia, it has a list of countries that have been attacked by Islamic terrerists. this list includeds - saudi arabia, egypt, pakistan, india, afganistan and bangladesh. athough i know about the 'reliability' of Wikipedia i do not doubt these stats. only this morning i heard about another bombing in iraq etc.
but as you(senojekips) and Yossarian have said, any fundamentalist/extremists are as bad as each other.

Last edited:
if you google islamic terror attacks and go to wikipedia, it has a list of countries that have been attacked by Islamic terrerists. this list includeds - saudi arabia, egypt, pakistan, india, afganistan and bangladesh. athough i know about the 'reliability' of Wikipedia i do not doubt these stats. only this morning i heard about another bombing in iraq etc.
but as you(senojekips) and Yossarian have said, any fundamentalist/extremists are as bad as each other.
The countries you quote are pretty much all involved in internal fighting between sects and are not part of the Global Islamic terror network per se. As for Wikipedia, I feel that in most cases their information is reasonably accurate except perhaps in case where we have seen such organised inteference as that by certain Zionist groups who actually conspire to distort the content by suppressing and removing anti zionist content. Video evidence has already been supplied for this on this site, as they were stupid enough to actually brag about it.

i am well aware that wikipedia is abused and some misleading information is edited it and other information that is what certian people are opposed to are deleted. and yes the countys that i mentoned are/have been involved in internal conflict but the point remains.

i am well aware that wikipedia is abused and some misleading information is edited it and other information that is what certian people are opposed to are deleted. and yes the countys that i mentoned are/have been involved in internal conflict but the point remains.
What are you talking about,... what point remains?

Last edited:
my point about the number that dont support israel that have islamic terriorists in them. sorry about not being clear about it.

clear as mud?

The countries you quote are pretty much all involved in internal fighting between sects and are not part of the Global Islamic terror network per se. As for Wikipedia, I feel that in most cases their information is reasonably accurate except perhaps in case where we have seen such organised inteference as that by certain Zionist groups who actually conspire to distort the content by suppressing and removing anti zionist content. Video evidence has already been supplied for this on this site, as they were stupid enough to actually brag about it.

Al Qaeda is the biggest global islamic terror network. Their networks are waging terrorist attacks all over the world and it has nothing to do with Israel.
You are claiming that all global terrorism is bacause of Israel yet very few Islamic terrorist organisations attack Israel.If it is because of Israel why don't they all attack Israel? Are they affraid or do they have other goals in mind?

Give me proof of an article that was distorted by the zionists.

The group you are referring to wanted to correct inaccuracies but were prevented to do so because they didn't follow Wikipedia rules.

Last edited:
Today we have 3 big religious groups. Hinduism, Christianity and Islam. Of the three Hinduism was first and didn't spread very far because you have to ask (more or less) to join. Christianity is partly based on Hinduism (Jesus' lost years were propably in India and is burried in nowadays Pakistan according to Mohammed) and went a little further by actively spreading the religion. Clerics were the first to see the political potential and power of religion. Islam went even further than Christianity. Mohammed saw from in the beginning the enormous political and military potential of religion. Islam is the only big religion to spread by military means. The Holy Wars, Jihad, which the catholic clerics also used later on to "defend" Christianity, are still waged. In his last 10 years Mohammed fought about 30 wars and ordered about 60 more.

Muhammad said:
"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me"
Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13

nice reading : JESUS OR MOHAMMED? Who is greater and more important?

US Professor Karen Pfeiffer's assessment of Israel's illegal intentions.

Illegal Zionazi Settlements

And Yes,... I know that the Israelis have ceded the Gaza back to it's owners, and I also realise that they still effectively control it by siege tactics.

Last edited:
Back