So why do people hate Israel?

Senojekips, about the jordanians, during the 6 day war the prime minister of Israel in fact begged Jordan to stay out of the conflict. they said that they would only engage the Jordanians if the Jordanians attack israel first. Unfortunetly for Jordan, king Hussein had to live up to the arab worlds expectations so he attack the Israelis, therefore losing ALL of the West bank and Jerusalem. Jordan never joined in on an attack on israel again. the point i was trying to make is that the Israelis believed that Jordan was not an extremest country and thay thought that Jordan was the best place of the Palestinians. remember that the Arab countrys did nothing with the Palestinians while they were in a more dominant position, and then they once the Irsaelis took over the problem, the Arabs wanted the Israelis to do nothing so the conditions of the Palestinians could be blamed on the Israelis. so basicly the Israelis were better towards the Palestinians then the Palestinians Arab 'Brothers'.

Senojekips, about the jordanians, during the 6 day war ---snip--- .
Yes, and there were people who thought that Britain should not have gone to war over the German invasion of Poland, after all it was nothing to do with the Brits.

Other than having nothing to do with the discussion, Jordan's involvement was that of any country with a bit of moral backbone.

The remainder of your drivel is pure Zionism 101.
the Israelis believed that Jordan was not an extremest country and thay thought that Jordan was the best place of the Palestinians
WTF have the wishes of Israel got to do with what is best for the Palestinians? Of course they want the Palestinians to go somewhere else you idiot,... the Israelis are the people stealing the Palestinian's land.

Last edited:
The most important thing is that Israeli accept the land doesn't belong to them and it's Palestinian's land. If they accept this the other problems will be solved easily. The number of Jews in the Israel is about 5 million people. the world is large enough to find a place for them. we can find a lot of solution for this.

They have found their place, it's called Israel. It is part of the world that is big enough. Why bother someone else? Jews lived there before, Arabs not. Israel was there before, Palestine was not. Judaism was there before Islam. Who's the invader then?

It seems that this discussion is still going on about the same thing. The Palestinians own the land and the Jews are invaders.
People who base their logic on this are wrong. The logic must be based on rule of law. I'll give an example.

A Palestinian family lives just west of the Jordan border. They "own the land", so it must be Palestine? Wrong. He lives there because someone (the ruler) drew that border east of his home. If that ruler would have drawn the border west of his home he would be living in Jordan. I never heard in these discussions about Palestinians who "owned the Land" in Jordan.

Jews have always lived there. It is a fact that many Jews immigrated legally into the region of Palestine, just as other people from other countries. The ones who want the Jews out must also expell the immigrants from other countries.

If you want to blame someone, blame the ones who allowed the immigration, the ones who promised the Jews a land and the ones who divided the region and not the people who took what was given to them.

Another feeble attempt to divert the debate. What has Jordan to do with the debate, if you live in Jordan you are a Jordanian, if you live in Palestine you are a Palestinian, if you are a Palestinian that has been driven off the land your family has lived on for millenia, by an occupier, you are still a Palestinian, and will remain so until you change your nationality.

I do blame those who allowed the immigration of the Zionists into an already occupied land stating that it was unoccupied. One lie among a litany of lies that are reiterated and "improved upon" to this day.

Listen to this first hand report on the Israeli Lie, by Miko Peled, son of a high ranking Israeli family, son of General Matti Peled a member of the General staff during the six day war. "It's time to sweep away some of the myths"

Miko Peled - The General's Son

Last edited:
and this thread has decended into a general argument not a discussion about why people hate israel.
my belief about why people hate the Israelis because they listen to the people who shout the loudest
- the extremists like the PLO, Nasser, Assad etc
although this may be quite far from the general idea in the thread at the moment,
this IS the origional idea of the Thread, "why do people hate Israel?" it wasnt about who owned land israel is now on.

about the Palestinians, the Israelis Have been giving land to the Palestinians
look at the Gaza and the West Bank. Although they have no flags, they now belong to the Palestinians.

You can't give what is not yours in the first place. THAT is why the discussion has gone where it has.

People hate Israel because of these lies and injustices, watch the video in my last clip, even Israelis realise this. There are dozens of Jewish and Israeli organisations and noted Jews that support the Palestinians.

Here's what an Auschwitz survivor has to say about Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people.
Dr. Hajo Meyer - Zionism is Nazism

Last edited:
does any one really own land? if you want to try and find owned he land origionly then would be going back thousands of years, and then it still be the jews.
You never watched either movie did you? But then again you probably wouldn't have understood anyway and even if you did you'd only deny it.

Last edited:
I didn't watch those movies either. They are only opinions of people, and one is making lots of money with it. He's a Jew, he knows how to make money. You can make more money with an anti-Israel book than a pro one.

The internet is bombarded with propaganda about his new book and how "good" it is. He is very careful to avoid interviews with critical questions though.

So why do people hate Israel? Because they ignore the facts and swallow the propaganda. The more evil the better. After a while they start to think like radical islamists: deny everything that you don't like and promote your view as the only truth.

If you shout anything long enough and loud enough eventually people will believe it.

Debate is more on par with a marathon than a model of discussion.

This one no different.

I didn't watch those movies either. They are only opinions of people, and one is making lots of money with it. He's a Jew, he knows how to make money. You can make more money with an anti-Israel book than a pro one..
No one would expect you to , it might upset your daydream. Yes, they are opinions,... and they are both opinions of people with a great deal of personal and practical experience in the subjects they discuss, whereas you would rather believe the propaganda that emanates from a rogue state that has earned more condemnatory UN resolutions than any other country in the world including such marvelous sh!tholes as North Korea and Somalia etc.

The very fact that you dismiss the opinions of such people is a good indication of your brain washed Nazi like mindset.

i didnt watch the movies cause i have dial-up or couldnt hear them. but i stand by my point - when does anyone really own land? you tell me.

i didnt watch the movies cause i have dial-up or couldnt hear them. but i stand by my point - when does anyone really own land? you tell me.
You haven't got a "point" What are you actually trying to say, are you implying that no one really owns anything, and therefore there is no such thing as ownership.

I think that virtually every sane person on earth would disagree with you. I think that your brain is on dial-up too.

Last edited:
Empty vessels make the most noise.

You are a spreader of propaganda, you try to bully by insult.

As far as you are concerned, no-one is allowed a different opinion.

OK, I can now answer the title question:-

Many people hate Israel because the Ashkenazi have been confirmed as the most brilliant ethnic group in the world. There you have it, sheer jealousy.:lol:

Last edited:
i mean that it is the land that people do not own. we simply build things on it. although we may not own that land in my view, what we do with it makes the difference. in reality what are countries apart from lines on a map or edges of oceans lakes rivers etc ?

you still have to tell me what constitutes ownership of land in your eyes

interistingly enough senojekips, you consisntly insult me even though i have not insulted you. you apear to be clutching to an ideological opinion that you clearly see in black and white.

Last edited:
i mean that it is the land that people do not own. we simply build things on it. although we may not own that land in my view, what we do with it makes the difference. in reality what are countries apart from lines on a map or edges of oceans lakes rivers etc ?

you still have to tell me what constitutes ownership of land in your eyes

interistingly enough senojekips, you consisntly insult me even though i have not insulted you. you apear to be clutching to an ideological opinion that you clearly see in black and white.
My "opinion" doesn't matter it has no more bearing than your "view", what matters is what is "right" backed by the findings of the International community. Had you watched the videos you would see that even (moral) Jews agree.

I don't insult you, I merely point out the truth about your poor decisions in life regarding this matter, the fact that what you hear is unpleasant is hardly my doing.

Had you have supported Nazism I would have told you the same, as Zionism and Nazism are two peas in a pod. Israel is no more than Zionist Lebensraum

you said that my brain was on dial up.

as i already told you, i CANNOT watch those videos

Nazism and zionism are NOT to peas in a pod. although the Israelis may be practising Lebensraum, comparing them to the NAZIs is not realistic. are the Zionists carring out the 'final solution'? no. all they are doing are trying to defend their country. athough you say that the israelis 'stole' the palestinians land, you should remember that new countries are being created all the time. the South Sudan didnt exist untill the 9th of july last year.

you said that my brain was on dial up.

as i already told you, i CANNOT watch those videos

Nazism and zionism are NOT to peas in a pod. although the Israelis may be practising Lebensraum, comparing them to the NAZIs is not realistic. are the Zionists carring out the 'final solution'? no. all they are doing are trying to defend their country. athough you say that the israelis 'stole' the palestinians land, you should remember that new countries are being created all the time. the South Sudan didnt exist untill the 9th of july last year.
I never implied any guilt because you can't watch the videos, I just said that you can't see the evidence to support my claim, and because of that I can't see how you can argue against it.

Anyone who supports a rogue regime that steals beats and murders innocent civilians obviously has far worse problems than a brain on dial up, I make no apologies whatsoever for that fact.

If you could have watched the videos, you would have seen Dr. Hajo Meyer, a holocaust survivor say exactly what I did, he's Jewish and lives in Israel, however he clearly states that the treatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli regime is no better than that of the Nazis towards the Jews. What you say or think, is of no consequence whatsoever when compared with people who have lived through both systems.

South Sudan was bought about by the Sudanese people and was not invaded and occupied by foreigners from another continent who drove out the owners and beat and killed those who resisted, treating those who remain like animals. In actual fact it was merely a political subdivision of a previously existing country.

Last edited:
yes i know that the israelis soldiers did kill civilians, most of the time without provocation. but remember that it would have been worse for the jews in arab states. even before Israel was created. at least now the jews have somewhere to go. in any one of the Arab-Israel wars the Israelis should have been beaten. but they weren`t. what would have happened to the Israeli civilians if Israel had lost?

Back