So why do people hate Israel? - Page 31

--

January 17th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Bravo!.... That must be the first sensible thing you've said in this thread. I could not have said it more succinctly myself.

The problem being that we need more people who behave like human beings and less who behave like animals.
The problem is, we have both, how to get them to reach a consensus and leave the spiral of violence, with retaliation after retaliation, to change to the approach, to change the attitude. Without this change, it will not be a peace.
January 17th, 2012  
zhaldev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Co-existence on who's terms?
it may be mutual on both sides or a compromise, but i think being powerful Israel will have more say.
January 17th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
it may be mutual on both sides or a compromise, but i think being powerful Israel will have more say.
That is the problem, if they reach an agreement; it must be acceptable for Palestine as well
--
January 17th, 2012  
zhaldev

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
The problem that you are going to find with Seno, is he is still living in the past (which is what terrorists do); how things came to be, instead of the future to see how can we make it better. He ignores that in reality most countries would do what Israel is doing right now if placed in the same position and being surrounded by enemies who want you gone simply because you are a people they do not like having a country near (Jews). Calling them animals makes me wonder what people think makes humans so superior to it (except for thumbs and a brain). Many humans do what animals do all the time...

I do not call anyone animal, even if they done the most damning thing. It is after all in human nature.

It just wont be successful doing the "give the land back" option.
That's what i said earlier... its enormous task to maintain your culture more importantly your identity when you are under continuous attack through out history....i can say this coz my culture n religious identity was under attack for 1000 years of its history by the muslims.
January 17th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
The problem is, we have both, how to get them to reach a consensus and leave the spiral of violence, with retaliation after retaliation, to change to the approach, to change the attitude. Without this change, it will not be a peace.
And without peace there will be no change.

The only way you will get peace is to have the European occupiers go back home, where they belong.
January 17th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
And without peace there will be no change.

The only way you will get peace is to have the European occupiers go back home, where they belong.

I do not follow. What European occupiers?
January 17th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
The European Jews who flooded into Palestine after WWII with the aid and encouragement of such terrorist groups as The Stern Gang.
January 17th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
I may have failed to see the logic behind it cause Jews are fighting muslim which is the same case here though we are not fighting muslims but a hostile muslim terrorist state.
It's about religion. Kashmir was once moslim land that's why they want it back. The Armenian massacre in the Ottoman Empire was because they (christians) wanted a country on moslim land. Israel is a jewish state on moslim land, it must be removed. The "Palestinian land" part is mostly for media. The Palestinians have had multiple occasions to fight for an independent state but they didn't. Only when there was word of a Jewish state they started to attack. If it was for land they would have attacked settlers. They didn't, they attacked jews praying at the wall and destroy Jewish property from people who were living there for generations.
But Israel and India are not the only countries who have problems with muslim fanatics. Look at Thailand, Nigeria, Sudan. They even fight among themselves like in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq and even in Palestine.
January 17th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 14 “Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.” (10 December 1948 at Palais de Chaillot, Paris) - A Guide to International Refugee Law

Jews were persecuted in Europe and Russia and went to the region of Palestine which was ruled by the British with a mandate. Others just came in legally, just as so many Arabs looking for work. Thanks to the jews many Arabs were able to sell their property for a lot of money.
January 17th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 14 “Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.” (10 December 1948 at Palais de Chaillot, Paris) - A Guide to International Refugee Law

Jews were persecuted in Europe and Russia and went to the region of Palestine which was ruled by the British with a mandate. Others just came in legally, just as so many Arabs looking for work. Thanks to the jews many Arabs were able to sell their property for a lot of money.
Correct,

But they were not occupiers, when they originated from several European countries. The British can be viewed as an occupying force.