So why do people hate Israel?

No, I'm a damned sight closer than you are, because all of the bogey man stories you tell, about Global Islamic Terrorism are still as a direct result of the US support of Israel against Palestine. An undeniable truth that you cannot get around. LOL

No, you THINK you are. You ignore facts because you only want to hear, write and read anti-Israeli articles. That's why you know so little about it. Every **** crows on his own dunghill.

No, you THINK you are. You ignore facts because you only want to hear, write and read anti-Israeli articles. That's why you know so little about it. Every **** crows on his own dunghill.
And I obviously think correctly,... That's why you couldn't deny that Christian Palestinians also want to be free of the Israeli parasites on their land, disproving your stupid claim the dispute is a Muslim vs. Israeli one.

That's the problem when you attempt to justify the unjustifiable, eventually the undeniable truth shows you for the liar you are.

So climb your dunghill and crow all you want. LOL

And I obviously think correctly,... That's why you couldn't deny that Christian Palestinians also want to be free of the Israeli parasites on their land, disproving your stupid claim the dispute is a Muslim vs. Israeli one.

That's the problem when you attempt to justify the unjustifiable, eventually the undeniable truth shows you for the liar you are.

That don't disprove his claim. It is inevitable that someone will dislike something, even if it is the greatest thing in the world.

In order for that to disprove his claim you would need a solid majority against Israeli rule. I agree with VDKMS that it is about non-muslims on muslim grounds. They don't seem to mind when we help topple rulers they don't like, but when it comes to rebuilding it (to keep another ruler like that from returning), they become pissed that we are interfering with Arab decisions.

I am pretty sure I read an article of some American that Al Qaeda let go "for goodwill to U.S for troops leaving Iraq".... I can not find the article and it wasn't a very popular one either, barely anyone commented or read it, so I am not sure if it was legit.

I do not think U.S should stop its support of Israel completely just because Islamics want to start terrorism.

That don't disprove his claim. It is inevitable that someone will dislike something, even if it is the greatest thing in the world.
I was going to ignore this as it is up to your usual standard of stupidity, you two make a good pair.

Did you even read the posts?? If what he says is shown to be false, how do you argue that it does not disprove his claim. What other way do you know of doing it?

Whatever you are smoking, you want to give it up, it can't be doing you solitary brain cell any favours. Just think before you answer for once.

All this thread needs now is some Katyusha Rockets, some IEDs, Merkeva Tanks some roadblocks and a Wall to iterate it's opinions.

Some facts about Christians in Israel and Palestine. In Palestine there are 40.000 Christians. Ramallah and Bethlehem used to have a Christian majority, not anymore. In 1995, the number of Christians in Bethlehem was two-thirds of the population, today it is now less than 20 percent. Christians are leaving because they are treated as dhimmis in muslim countries.
In Israel the Christian population went from 34.000 in 1949 to over 150.000 now.
The Palestinian Authority formulated a constitution in 2003 that declared that Islam was "the official religion".
Israeli law officially recognizes five religions, all belonging to the Abrahamic family of religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Druzeism and the Bahá'í Faith.
And you are telling me that Christians hate Israel? As usual you take the few who are against Israel and generalize it.

Read this : Israel Bars Building of a Mosque Near a Church

Another thing you don't understand is that it isn't an Israel vs Muslim dispute but a non-muslim vs muslim dispute.

I was going to ignore this as it is up to your usual standard of stupidity, you two make a good pair.

Did you even read the posts?? If what he says is shown to be false, how do you argue that it does not disprove his claim. What other way do you know of doing it?

Whatever you are smoking, you want to give it up, it can't be doing you solitary brain cell any favours. Just think before you answer for once.

Problem is, what I am saying is not false.

Problem is, what I am saying is not false.
Well, tell us all how Christian Palestinians support Israels occupation of their land.

You can't have it both ways. It is a land dispute, religion is purely coincidental, the Palestinians would resist the Israelis from stealing their land as would any people if they had no religion whatsoever.

I'll bet that if you were charged with a traffic offence you would say the the cop did it because you are a Jew, or you are Black or homosexual or whatever.

Last edited:
Well, tell us all how Christian Palestinians support Israels occupation of their land.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3_Y4tA-JI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3_Y4tA-JI[/ame]

You can't have it both ways. It is a land dispute, religion is purely coincidental, the Palestinians would resist the Israelis from stealing their land as would any people if they had no religion whatsoever.

Look at the covenants of Hamas and listen to the sermons in Palestinian mosques and you'll know it's about religion.
Article 8 of Hamas' Covenant (1988), “Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.”
Moderator at Fatah ceremony:
“Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews) is a war of religion and faith."
Long Live Fatah! [I invite you,] our honorable Sheikh.”
Read more here.

The first attack of Arab Palestinians on Jews was while they were praying. They also attacked Jews who were living in Jersusalem for generations. No attack on (new) land owners or immigrants.

I'll bet that if you were charged with a traffic offence you would say the the cop did it because you are a Jew, or you are Black or homosexual or whatever.

I'm none of them and I would just pay the fine and drive along.

Your answer still does not show that the war is not over land or that they would not resist Muslims who did the same thing. Religion is used to unite their cause as it brings in world wide Islamic support, but is not the reason they resist. You only make this claim because you know that the Israeli claim to the land is based on a religious claim to ownership.

Jews for Justice in Palestine

More of the same

and more...

How many more do you want, all from people who live without the Jewish jackboot on their neck. I can find at least another 20 or 30 the same.

I'm none of them and I would just pay the fine and drive along.
Your answers and attitudes here show that to be a blatant lie.

Last edited:
The big deal these days is because it is on Television News 24 hours a day
It's just as well, as it has shown the world what the Israelis were hiding with their censorship.

Mobile phones with cheap video cameras, and access to the internet have uncovered 60 years of deeply entrenched oppression, racism, harassment and murder of innocent women and children.

It's just as well, as it has shown the world what the Israelis were hiding with their censorship.

Mobile phones with cheap video cameras, and access to the internet have uncovered 60 years of deeply entrenched oppression, racism, harassment and murder of innocent women and children.

I agree with you there, Spike.

There is, however, a huge problem with all these videos on youtube and all other direct media if I can use that term. What do they really depict? What is the purpose to post them? Do they express the reality? I do not say they are wrong, but I can see a huge problem to relying on them

Your answer still does not show that the war is not over land or that they would not resist Muslims who did the same thing. Religion is used to unite their cause as it brings in world wide Islamic support, but is not the reason they resist. You only make this claim because you know that the Israeli claim to the land is based on a religious claim to ownership.

How many more do you want, all from people who live without the Jewish jackboot on their neck. I can find at least another 20 or 30 the same.

Your answers and attitudes here show that to be a blatant lie.

Nice videos, but they only show the opinion of people. On Youtube you can find pro and contra anything videos, fake and real. It's good for the media not for facts.

You say that all islamic terrorism is because of Israel. OK, let's asume you are right and follow that logic.

Case 1 : because of the evil Zionists a group of fundamentalist muslim Arabs found Al Qaeda in.....Afghanistan. And to combat the evil Israelis who murdered many Palestinian women and children they start to attack..........the Russians. ??????

Case 2 : because of the evil Zionists a group of fundamentalist muslim Somalians found Al Shabaab in.........Somalia. And to combat the evil Israelis who murdered many Palestinian women and children they start to attack..........fellow Somalians. ????????

Case 3 : because of the evil Zionists a group of fundamentalist muslim Nigerians found Boko Haram in........Nigeria. And to combat the evil Israelis who murdered many Palestinian women and children they start to attack........Christians in Nigeria. ?????????

Case 4 : The beginning. Because of the evil Zionists, who stole the land of the inhabitants, a group of fundamentalist muslim Arabs (they later called themselves Palestinians) start to attack jews who were praying and jews who lived there before there was even word of Islam. ??????????

Here's my logic.

Case 1 : a group of fundamentalist muslim Arabs found Al Qaeda in Afghanistan to combat the Russians because Russians are non-muslims and their boots are not allowed on muslim ground. They also want to install sharia law.

Case 2 : a group of fundamentalist muslim Somalians found Al Shabaab in Somalia to wage a jihad against "enemies of Islam" in Somalia and to install sharia law.

Case 3 : a group of fundamentalist muslim Nigerians found Boko Haram in Nigeria and installed sharia law in the north. They now want to spread that to the whole of Nigeria.

Case 4 : The beginning. a group of fundamentalist muslim Arabs (they later called themselves Palestinians) start to attack jews who were praying and jews who lived there before there was even word of Islam because there was word of the founding of a Jewish state in the region of Palestine. A non-muslim state on muslim ground was unacceptable. The region originally promised to the Jews was the whole of Transjordan.

Why the myth of muslim fundamentalism because of Israel? Easy, propaganda! Do you think they could persuade western leftist groups to support their fight to establish sharia law and create an Islamic world wide caliphate? NO! But those western leftist groups are very sensitive to Palestinian casualties. Most of them do not even know the truth about that conflict, and don't care. Just as you.

The only Israelis that (still) claim the whole of Transjordan (as originally promised and as in the bible) are fanatic religious groups. I do not support them as does the Israeli government.

Some other things:

Statement by Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi (a local Arab leader) to the Peel Commission in 1937:
There is no such country as 'Palestine'; 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists
invented!

Statement by Ahmed Shuqeiri (the first Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization), to the UN Security Council in 1949
It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria.

The following is a letter submitted to the New York Times in 1975 which the New York Times did not see fit to print (Arthur Kahn and Thomas Murray, The Palestinians: A Political Masquerade, Published by Americans For A Safe Israel)

Dear Sir:

Your newspaper frequently uses the term "Palestinian" to describe a section of the Middle East population which is Arab, to differentiate it from Israeli Jews. As the holder of a Palestinian Identity Card and a Certificate of Discharge from a Palestinian Unit of the British army, I find this practice annoying and certainly untrue...

We Palestinian Jews wore the uniform of the British Army, and on our shoulder epaulettes the single word, "Palestine" in English. We tried to get permission to wear Hebrew insignia, fly the Jewish flag and be recognized as Palestinian Jews, but-no, Palestinian meant Jew and Arab, and who cared if there were fewer than 3000 Arabs as compared to 36,000 Jews in khaki? In British army nomenclature, the equivalent of a GI is BOR, meaning British Other Rank. We were formally known as POR , Palestinian Other Ranks.

So we fought the war as Palestinians, set up the Jewish Brigade as Palestinians, and I'll be damned if I agree that only Arafat and his assassins are Palestinians.

As a Palestinian, I was arrested by the British on suspicion of smuggling immigrants into the country. As a Palestinian, I had the honor of commanding the 329th Palestinian Companyof the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (all Jews). There were no equivalent Arab units. Once a British general said to me, "Migawd| I have so many things to dislike you for, for being a Jew, American born, a Palestinian-and you don't even know how to handle a knife and fork!

So cut it out, please. Call them what you will, but not Palestinians.

Yours truly,
Joe Criden

Informative links:-

THEN :-

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

AND Now:-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvCQbzPKiI&feature=related"]Islam: What the West needs to know (full documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQSFcP6Tko&feature=relmfu"]Radical Islam In Europe - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice videos, but they only show the opinion of people.
Now that is about what we'd expect from you,...

Yeah, it's really sad isn't it. Just so you'll know when you run into it again, we in the free world, call it "Democracy". It really annoys you to see the people of the free world waking up to what has been going on in Palestine doesn't it?.... Especially when a good proportion of them are Jews.

Informative links:-
Squaaarrk, squaark , squaaarrk,....

With idiots like you running around panicking like a headless chook, I can understand why they act the way they do. LOL

Last edited:

With idiots like you running around panicking like a headless chook, I can understand why they act the way they do. LOL

Sigh and yawn here. Is that the best you've got ? You can't touch my links then?

As they say in the tropics 'you say it best when you say nothing at all'.

It seems the truth doesn't ever fit your one trick pony Ummah agenda. Sad.

Last edited:
Now that is about what we'd expect from you,...

Yeah, it's really sad isn't it. Just so you'll know when you run into it again, we in the free world, call it "Democracy". It really annoys you to see the people of the free world waking up to what has been going on in Palestine doesn't it?.... Especially when a good proportion of them are Jews.

People in the free world can express themselves in many ways but is is not because some people are against something that others have to swallow it.

Seems he hit a nerve.

Sigh and yawn here. Is that the best you've got ? You can't touch my links then?
Touch them? Why would i want to touch them? They are already "touched" Like the idiot who posted them. Have you got your Merry go round wound up, and your recording of "March of the clowns' ready to go?

People in the free world can express themselves in many ways but is is not because some people are against something that others have to swallow it.
Yeah,... I reckon that you and Jo Goebbels would have got along famously.

Last edited:
Upon review of this thread, and the very real situation it covers, I have surmised that the human race, if un able to agree on such matters, even without the presence of any outside threat,

Is inherently doomed.

Touch them? Why would i want to touch them? They are already "touched" Like the idiot who posted them. Have you got your Merry go round wound up, and your recording of "March of the clowns' ready to go?

I'll take that as your best shot in response to my links, then. All quiet on the western front tonight; I'll just finish my cocoa and leave you to your Ummah agendas.

Back